UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: gympie6 on October 01, 2018, 10:00:14 pm

Title: SnowBlind, 13 Perks! 2 Custom zombies!
Post by: gympie6 on October 01, 2018, 10:00:14 pm
Snowblind

No T4M Required!

Story

Snowblind takes place in Austria in a mining camp for Jewish slaves during World War 2.
The camp was under Nazi control. When the nazis heard that they had lost the war they abandoned the camp.

Our four heroes make their way into the base, but need a way to survive. There are a lot of resources plus a lot of weapons from the modern war. The heroes are lucky when they have found new perks for use.

Downloads

MIRROR 01

Installer
www.mediafire.com

Manual
www.mediafire.com

MIRROR 02
mega.nz

People playing my map! :)

old video

Features

Features
4 Custom Perks (Raging Devil, Chainbind, Blitzkrieg Soda and Primo Victoria)
Black Ops 1/2 Perks
Black Ops 1 NovaCrawler zombies
Black Ops 1 Call of the Dead zombies
Black Ops 2 Crusader zombies
Black Ops 1 HUD
Black Ops 3 Shader for perks and powerups
Double papable weapons
Engineer Boss
Stalker Zombies (Zombies with the skill of teleportation)
Banzai Zombies (Fast running zombies with bayonets)
MW3 Weapons
BO1 Weapons
WAW Weapons
4 Wonder weapons
Buyable Weapons from a weaponshop
Custom Powerup/Box Fx
Unlimited Ammo Powerup (Shoot infinite ammo until time runs out)
DogHunter Powerup (Hellhounds will hunt down zombies)
Powerdoors / GeneratorPowerdoors
Keydoor
Digsites/Loot Crates
Fanblade traps
Origins generators
Five Style Teleporter
EasterEgg
EasterEgg (Song: Mortal Reminder from PentaKill)
Buyable Ending

Weapons

Weapons
WAW
PSHH
MP40
Panzerschrek
RayGun Mark 1

BO1
M14
MP5/MP5K
Spectre
Spas12
Commando
Dragunov
Winter's Howl

MW3
ACR 6.8
CM901
G36C
L115A3
MG36
Pecheneg
Scar-L
UMP45
Usas12
USP.45

Ghosts
Venom-X
M27IAR

Other
RayGun Mark 2
Tom's katana
Blitzkrieg grenades (Can be bought from Blitzkrieg perk vending machine)

Perks

Perks
No perk limit!

WAW
Quick Revive (With self revive)
Juggenaut (250 health)
SpeedCola
Doubletap 2.0

Bo1
PHD
MuleKick
StaminUp
Deadshot (Steady aim & increased headshot damage)

Bo2
Eletric Cherry

Custom
Raging Devil
Chain of Fools
Blitzkrieg Soda
Primo Victoria

Primo victoria: gives you a shield that generates after not getting hit for a while.
Blitzkrieg soda: gives you special grenades that deals massive damage and also gas zombies.
Chainbind rootbeer: gives you the ability to slow and stun zombies for a second, kniving slows them garanteed and shooting has a smaller chance.
Raging devil rum: a zombie goes raging onto you and takes down everything on his path.

Credits

Credits
Community
Treyarch & Activision
UGX Mods, Zombiemodding, Modme & CustomCodMapping

IamBEAR (Mapper)
Gympie5 (Scripter, Modder)
Shippuden1592
Bamskater
WoLf_GoLd
Harrybo21
AwesomePieMan
Fusorf
Tom_BMX
MakeCents
DidUknowiPwn
Rorke
holty007
ADDICTED
TheGamingRing
F3ARxReaper666
SexySeaTutrtle
.lilrifa
EmpGeneral
Symbo
OWGKID
HitmanVere
SexySeaTurtle
StupidEdits
Don Gooney  
JBird632
Tim Smith(aka BaD BoY 17)  

Special Thanks
BluntStuffy
MiKeY
​​​
Beta Testers
UltraZombieDino
SexySeaTurtle
HungrayFTW
Zriac
Galal Mehrez
DrezZone
Narumeias
RyanTheBone
Lemming

Key
Shang
Title: Re: SnowBlind, 13 Perks! 2 Custom zombies!
Post by: Basil Bonehead on October 01, 2018, 10:15:37 pm
uhhh.... for some reason you start with 50000000000 points
Post by: gympie6 on October 01, 2018, 10:24:17 pm
uhhh.... for some reason you start with 50000000000 points
Whoeeps I totally forgot to change that, play it until it's gone.. 
Post by: Basil Bonehead on October 01, 2018, 10:30:35 pm
Whoeeps I totally forgot to change that, play it until it's gone..
lol you are going to fix that right? 
Post by: gympie6 on October 02, 2018, 04:16:36 am
lol you are going to fix that right?
Ofcourse! 

Double Post Merge: October 02, 2018, 06:47:24 pm
Download links updated! Go slay some zombies!!!
Post by: Tim Smith on October 03, 2018, 05:43:59 am
Nice, congrats on the release. :D

Spoiler: click to open...
Lmao why the downloads are different in sizes.

https://prnt.sc/l1j77x[/size]
[/size]https://prnt.sc/l1j7bq
Post by: BurningM on October 03, 2018, 05:55:09 pm
So I haven't really gotten all that far in this map yet, almost everytime I've died, I've died in those damn train tracks. Seriously, pls put invisible walls, it's such an annoying way to get killed. It just gives bullshit difficulty. Other than that I think this is a really cool map, bit too massive, can take forever to run around. But if you simply make stamin up available to purchase immediately after the generator closest to it is powered up, then that wouldn't be such a chore. I'm very thankful that all the original perks are purchasable after the generator is turned on otherwise it would be a lot more infuriating, b/c of how you get trapped. Get hit once, almost guaranteed to get hit again. So far I think it's pretty cool, with a few faults here and there, and one glaring mistake (the fucking train tracks).

Edit: Being able to buy the commando/ACR of the wall is a treat, thnks a bunch. Plus the ammo capacity hasn't been gutted for them which is even better.
Post by: gympie6 on October 04, 2018, 04:26:34 pm
Nice, congrats on the release. :D

Loadingscreen 
Post by: cpt_johnson1 on October 07, 2018, 04:05:29 pm
Hey very nice map! Didn't get a chance to fully explore but I can tell a this took a lot of time to make. I also really love that powerup which spawns the dogs that help you
Post by: Ascended Zombie on October 08, 2018, 03:12:16 am
Wow. One heck of a map so far ive spent the whole night playing it with 8 different recordings and still havent beaten it!
Post by: PhilMcHawk on October 08, 2018, 11:29:48 am
Pretty neat map, but i think the symbol part is unfair since you dont get to try again if you fail the order once. If this is trying to increase the maps replayability, i think its a questionable approach. So maybe you could be so kind and put the correct order somewhere, since its kind of frustrating. Other than that, i think this was a good effort on your part. Thanks!
Post by: gympie6 on October 08, 2018, 03:38:56 pm
Pretty neat map, but i think the symbol part is unfair since you dont get to try again if you fail the order once. If this is trying to increase the maps replayability, i think its a questionable approach. So maybe you could be so kind and put the correct order somewhere, since its kind of frustrating. Other than that, i think this was a good effort on your part. Thanks!
Thanks for the feedback :)! There is no specific order in the symbols you only have to shoot the right ones. It doesn't matter if you hit the last one and then the first. As long you have the keyword you are fine.
Post by: Rare10124 on October 08, 2018, 08:12:16 pm
looks like a great map gonna go for some high rounds for sure 
Post by: IamTIMMEHHH on October 09, 2018, 09:34:46 am
looks like a great map gonna go for some high rounds for sure
Good luck with that, it sure is a challenge. 
Post by: lariomaster5 on October 13, 2018, 05:57:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ymGiYeW2cc (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ymGiYeW2cc)

thought i'd let you know that the winters howl can bug barricaded windows
Post by: Pieternba2k on October 18, 2018, 06:37:25 pm
Congrats on the release! been a long time :P
Post by: gympie6 on October 18, 2018, 08:17:34 pm
Congrats on the release! been a long time :P
Indeed, thanks  :)
Post by: Zippy Buddha on October 19, 2018, 09:43:34 pm
Cool map!
Nice Recreation of the castle from 007 Nightire.
Post by: gympie6 on October 20, 2018, 12:20:42 pm
Cool map!
Nice Recreation of the castle from 007 Nightire.
Thanks! ^^ It's good to see there are still people around who knows the game.
Post by: Mackattack on October 26, 2018, 04:36:23 am
Fun map dude! Me and some friends have been playing it a ton and we fuckin luv it! The guns, generators, special zombies and perks are all awesome! A couple things though.  We aren't very fond of the bazooka replacing one of your weapons when you try to do the easter egg, maybe just make it buyable off the way. Also I feel it's way too dark in the tunnels and the place where the elevator leads. The castle has only one spawn in it and is kinda uninteresting after the box is gone and everyone has Jugg. I feel that the g36,cm901, and ACR wall guns tend to feel the exact same and aren't any better than eachother or have more ammo or higher firerate. Finally there is no way to complete the map so It gets boring later game.

We really ignore these things in game though since the fun drowns them out, however if there is gonna be one thing you add I'd like it to be an ending (I know not everyone likes this feature but it just makes later game more fun and interesting instead of just a grind).
Post by: gympie6 on October 27, 2018, 01:52:21 pm
Fun map dude! Me and some friends have been playing it a ton and we fuckin luv it! The guns, generators, special zombies and perks are all awesome! A couple things though.  We aren't very fond of the bazooka replacing one of your weapons when you try to do the easter egg, maybe just make it buyable off the way. Also I feel it's way too dark in the tunnels and the place where the elevator leads. The castle has only one spawn in it and is kinda uninteresting after the box is gone and everyone has Jugg. I feel that the g36,cm901, and ACR wall guns tend to feel the exact same and aren't any better than eachother or have more ammo or higher firerate. Finally there is no way to complete the map so It gets boring later game.

We really ignore these things in game though since the fun drowns them out, however if there is gonna be one thing you add I'd like it to be an ending (I know not everyone likes this feature but it just makes later game more fun and interesting instead of just a grind).
He man thanks for the feedback, there are some intresting things but to do that you guys have to complete the Easter Egg first. There is also a buyable ending on this map so there is a goal on the map. I don't know how far you got guys in the Easter Egg but it is worth the time to get to the end!
Post by: blackops6516 on October 28, 2018, 12:46:15 am
is there a 3 hit down with out jugg if there is awesome 
Post by: gympie6 on October 28, 2018, 11:32:36 am
is there a 3 hit down with out jugg if there is awesome
Primo Victoria is the perk you are looking for. 
Post by: ItsNotOgreYet on November 05, 2018, 05:47:09 am
Absolutely sick map! The visuals are stunning, the gun and perk vareity is awesome, and the map is decently large. The teleporter zombies aren't nearly as annoying as the ones using ZTC mod, and the boss didn't give me too much trouble (especially when I got the Wunderwaffe :P). I also enjoy that there's a decent bit of space to run around, but not too much as to make the map too easy.

There were only a few small issues, none of which are mapbreaking but got on my nerves just a little. The main issue I ran into was the fact that it was easy to get stuck permanently, which for me, happened in the elevator when i jumped as the elevator reached the underground, and the ladder underground, which I jumped onto to get up quicker. Luckily I was in the lower rounds when they happened, but at a later round, it could be very frustrating. The minecart track in the underground was also kind of frustrating, as it was very easy to make an irrecoverable fall (again, happened to me twice). The other issues I ran into are extremely minor, the near pitch black darkness of the tunnels (bumping up my brightess a few notches made it seeable), and the zombie counter showing negative values at higher rounds (didn't affect the turn of the round, the round ended when all zombies were eliminated, not when the counter reached zero). None of these issues are mapbreaking and don't subtract from the awesomeness of it, but they did cause me a few game resets.

One thing that puzzled me was how exactly to find the Pack-A-Punch. I'm assuming it's behind the door in the castle which yeilds the text, "Come back later...", but I don't have the slightest clue as to how it would be opened. If you could give me a few pointers, I would be thankful, I really wanna try out the double PAP weapons in the map. I can tell that you spent a lot of time on this map, it's a hell of an experience and I had a lot of fun playing it. If only I could get multiplayer to work so I could play with my other friend who plays WAW, this map would be really fun on multiplayer.
Post by: IamTIMMEHHH on November 05, 2018, 02:56:45 pm
Absolutely sick map! The visuals are stunning, the gun and perk vareity is awesome, and the map is decently large. The teleporter zombies aren't nearly as annoying as the ones using ZTC mod, and the boss didn't give me too much trouble (especially when I got the Wunderwaffe :P). I also enjoy that there's a decent bit of space to run around, but not too much as to make the map too easy.

There were only a few small issues, none of which are mapbreaking but got on my nerves just a little. The main issue I ran into was the fact that it was easy to get stuck permanently, which for me, happened in the elevator when i jumped as the elevator reached the underground, and the ladder underground, which I jumped onto to get up quicker. Luckily I was in the lower rounds when they happened, but at a later round, it could be very frustrating. The minecart track in the underground was also kind of frustrating, as it was very easy to make an irrecoverable fall (again, happened to me twice). The other issues I ran into are extremely minor, the near pitch black darkness of the tunnels (bumping up my brightess a few notches made it seeable), and the zombie counter showing negative values at higher rounds (didn't affect the turn of the round, the round ended when all zombies were eliminated, not when the counter reached zero). None of these issues are mapbreaking and don't subtract from the awesomeness of it, but they did cause me a few game resets.

One thing that puzzled me was how exactly to find the Pack-A-Punch. I'm assuming it's behind the door in the castle which yeilds the text, "Come back later...", but I don't have the slightest clue as to how it would be opened. If you could give me a few pointers, I would be thankful, I really wanna try out the double PAP weapons in the map. I can tell that you spent a lot of time on this map, it's a hell of an experience and I had a lot of fun playing it. If only I could get multiplayer to work so I could play with my other friend who plays WAW, this map would be really fun on multiplayer.
 Thx for the feedback, some of these bugs we would have to look into more but we thought we fixed the elevator problem, the brightness is also a mystery since for a lot of people its completally fine and others are having trouble with it so we have no clue what to do with it. then the mine tracks are supposed to be like this, its the most rewarding place to be( evantually) so we made it extra hard to go around. and for the pap(which is not like an easter egg or something)1. activate all the generators around the map2. activate main power switch3. buy the door to the teleporter in the cave area (that pentagram in a sideway of the mine)and you teleport to the pap....
Post by: Fraxeldead21 on November 11, 2018, 06:01:24 pm
Hey dude, this map has any easter egg, isn't it?
Post by: IamTIMMEHHH on November 12, 2018, 05:18:32 pm
Hey dude, this map has any easter egg, isn't it?
yes, it has an easter egg... 
Post by: LEHMA1 on November 12, 2018, 08:46:43 pm
noticed that the castle area is map from 007 nightfire,  ahh the nostalgia
Post by: gympie6 on November 13, 2018, 04:48:47 pm
noticed that the castle area is map from 007 nightfire,  ahh the nostalgia
Indeed hahaha! :)
Post by: akch14 on November 19, 2018, 12:40:57 pm
where is easter eggs?
Post by: BurningM on November 20, 2018, 03:54:13 am
I'll send you the PM since it can be pretty difficult at first, at least if you don't know what you're doing. Once you realize what needs to be done then it's super easy, just a bit long. One thing really nice about this map is that as you get the things, the Maxis voice lets you know you have it all. Also the end reward and music are awesome.

Though, I gotta ask, is there any way you guys can make it so that it's possible to play the song again and again. It works so fucking well in this map. Honestly this is an insanely cool map, though I hate the train tracks more than anything else in the known universe.
Post by: flasha on November 27, 2018, 09:29:38 pm
Question, i have scoured this map but get killed in late rounds, like 20 or higher,, the double upgraded weapons help, but after i get all the paper, and the Bazooka, what does this open ???

Post by: gympie6 on November 27, 2018, 10:33:31 pm
Question, i have scoured this map but get killed in late rounds, like 20 or higher,, the double upgraded weapons help, but after i get all the paper, and the Bazooka, what does this open ???
Look around, maybe you find something :) 
Post by: IamTIMMEHHH on November 28, 2018, 09:10:41 am
Once you get the Bazooka you need a few points to do something with it, after that there might be something to look at, at the double tap generator
Post by: TheNewFarva on November 30, 2018, 09:04:28 pm
Awesome map :+1::skin-tone-2:
Post by: Ascended Zombie on December 09, 2018, 01:33:53 am
Thanks for the map gympie6! Heres a coop playthrough if anyone would like to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfqyzCiVYjM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfqyzCiVYjM)
Post by: gympie6 on December 09, 2018, 02:39:43 pm
Thanks for the map gympie6! Heres a coop playthrough if anyone would like to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfqyzCiVYjM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfqyzCiVYjM)
I watched both video's and I am glad you liked it!!!  :)
Thank you for playing my map I enjoyed the video's.

I hope to see you back when (I hope I will bring that map out) I release my third map.

This gif what you see under is a little spoiler of new custom zombies for the new map.

(https://i.gyazo.com/b367f70099ad5dae119884d4e95d8c4b.gif)
Post by: DeletedUser on February 05, 2019, 08:40:57 pm
This is a rough challenge but I like it a lot, haven't come across anything bad yet
Post by: Vozzy on February 27, 2019, 05:09:57 pm
Realy perfect work guys! Keep it going, is rare to see some good maps these days and your work is excelent. I realy love fresh ideas for mechanisms in maps and some inovation. Can i send some money for support and inspire you for some another map? And how can i do it? :))) O:-) i dont have much, but i realy want to do some more than just write some words.
Post by: IamTIMMEHHH on March 16, 2019, 04:00:01 pm
Realy perfect work guys! Keep it going, is rare to see some good maps these days and your work is excelent. I realy love fresh ideas for mechanisms in maps and some inovation. Can i send some money for support and inspire you for some another map? And how can i do it? :))) O:-) i dont have much, but i realy want to do some more than just write some words.
glad you enjoyed the map and there is already a sequal being made. also thanks for the offer but there is no reason to donate. your words are more important.
Post by: gympie6 on March 16, 2019, 04:07:08 pm
Realy perfect work guys! Keep it going, is rare to see some good maps these days and your work is excelent. I realy love fresh ideas for mechanisms in maps and some inovation. Can i send some money for support and inspire you for some another map? And how can i do it? :))) O:-) i dont have much, but i realy want to do some more than just write some words.
That's very kind of you but what my friend said there is no reason to donate. We do this for fun and I really love the good feedback! :)
Post by: DeletedUser on May 07, 2019, 12:29:37 pm
This is one very very underrated map :( the amount of quality this map has is right there with the top maps in waw custom zombies it should be posted to the other sites like zommods and zombiemodding thanks for the mapper for one of the greatest and highest quality map i have ever played :1000:
Post by: gympie6 on May 08, 2019, 05:52:07 am
This is one very very underrated map :( the amount of quality this map has is right there with the top maps in waw custom zombies it should be posted to the other sites like zommods and zombiemodding thanks for the mapper for one of the greatest and highest quality map i have ever played :1000:

Thanks for the feedback I am glad you enjoyed the map!
This mod is also downloadable on Zombiemodding but it is a bit hidden and also difficult to find.
It was on the front page for a few months tho.

I am curious to which round did you survive?
Post by: Operative on May 25, 2019, 09:38:31 pm
I have tried downloading and placing the file in my mod folder multiple times, however when I load up the map, I am unable to play due to a slew of texture glitches. I have no clue what is causing it

Post by: gympie6 on May 28, 2019, 06:00:43 am
I have tried downloading and placing the file in my mod folder multiple times, however when I load up the map, I am unable to play due to a slew of texture glitches. I have no clue what is causing it
If that happens it is best to disable or remove T4M before playing this mod.
Post by: mindcraftvic1 on July 06, 2019, 04:15:46 am
Feel kind of strange making a review without beating the map, after giving it several tries and think the best so far is in the 30s 
here's my pros and cons and overall of this map 
pros:
main menu is great
 double pack is great and rare in maps, even better its not just bo3 style repack its new camo, more ammo 
I liked the generators 
The banzai zombies are funny and interesting 
The maps overall aesthetic is interesting (although sadly I can't record on it because all that snow kills my fps)
Many wide open area fantastic training spots and camping 
Added perks are interesting and sometimes useful 
cons:
weapons:
personally the weapons could use a bit more variety from other games
weapon glitches:
The cm-90 animation while running is glitchy with fov 90 
acr run animation is also glitchy at fov 90 
Map glitches:
had a moment when I got into the elevator and while it was moving got stuck in the corner and couldn't move
Map itself:
The cave is so dark you need nearly max brightness to see something (which was probably on purpose)
The underground area with that green pit, oh I was so pissed when I fell in there (so pissed in fact I said oh screw it loaded up my mod menu, +infinte points, frozen zombies, and went exploring, I did take off the mod menu for later tries)
The pap area, why do zombies spawn in there, its almost impossible to pap unless you have like 1 zombie left at end round
zombies:
Why, why did you have to add nova zombies! 
I hate nova zombies, part of the reason I can't play kino 
also why the engineer as a boss, that feels a bit generic since most maps have him 
The teleporter I don't quite understand his role much
overall:
fun:7/10
replay:6/10 (for the ee/high round)
difficulty6/10
style:7/10
zombie types:7.5/10
weapons:5.5/10
weapon repack:6/10
layout:8/10
(could easily see myself getting to high rounds just matter of time and not turning the power on)

Post by: gympie6 on July 08, 2019, 09:17:23 am
Feel kind of strange making a review without beating the map, after giving it several tries and think the best so far is in the 30s
here's my pros and cons and overall of this map
pros:
main menu is great
 double pack is great and rare in maps, even better its not just bo3 style repack its new camo, more ammo
I liked the generators
The banzai zombies are funny and interesting
The maps overall aesthetic is interesting (although sadly I can't record on it because all that snow kills my fps)
Many wide open area fantastic training spots and camping
Added perks are interesting and sometimes useful
cons:
weapons:
personally the weapons could use a bit more variety from other games
weapon glitches:
The cm-90 animation while running is glitchy with fov 90
acr run animation is also glitchy at fov 90
Map glitches:
had a moment when I got into the elevator and while it was moving got stuck in the corner and couldn't move
Map itself:
The cave is so dark you need nearly max brightness to see something (which was probably on purpose)
The underground area with that green pit, oh I was so pissed when I fell in there (so pissed in fact I said oh screw it loaded up my mod menu, +infinte points, frozen zombies, and went exploring, I did take off the mod menu for later tries)
The pap area, why do zombies spawn in there, its almost impossible to pap unless you have like 1 zombie left at end round
zombies:
Why, why did you have to add nova zombies!
I hate nova zombies, part of the reason I can't play kino
also why the engineer as a boss, that feels a bit generic since most maps have him
The teleporter I don't quite understand his role much
overall:
fun:7/10
replay:6/10 (for the ee/high round)
difficulty6/10
style:7/10
zombie types:7.5/10
weapons:5.5/10
weapon repack:6/10
layout:8/10
(could easily see myself getting to high rounds just matter of time and not turning the power on)
Eey mindcraftvid1 thanks for the feedback.

I am glad you enjoyed the map.
I see there were some problems with the cm-90.
Normally it isn't cod's intention to play the game at fov 90 but I gave the players the option to do it.
I am afraid the weapon isn't good ported but I liked the weapon.

About the glitches and darkness I am thinking about to release a new version of Snowblind where these two biggest problems would be solved.
Not sure if I am going to do that because I have to release Bayern soon, the next map of the series.

I added nova's because I liked them very much but I guess a lot of people hate the crawlers and the zombie boss.
Well I thought it would really fit the map (zombieboss and crawlers) and make it more difficult for players to play the map.

The stalker zombies (teleport zombies) were added to scare the players.
The map is really huge and with these guys around you would be surprised when they teleport near you and that was my point haha. :)
Otherwise I think the map would be too easy to play?

The next map will be better with good weapons and more custom zombies!
If you want to take a peek: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/zombie-maps/5/w-i-p-bayern-new-perks-and-new-custom-zombies/16949/msg160643#msg160643 (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/zombie-maps/5/w-i-p-bayern-new-perks-and-new-custom-zombies/16949/msg160643#msg160643)

Thank you again for playing my map. :)
Post by: mindcraftvic1 on July 09, 2019, 12:50:45 am
interesting about the "stalker", he's a bit scary but his slow speed and lack of effect on the player don't make him that effective
also found when I was trying for a high round, nova's glitch with the winters howl and will leave clouds of nova on the map if you kill many in that spot
Here's an example: 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1794617666 (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1794617666)also found after about the mid 20s the enginner boss no longer spawns 
Post by: gympie6 on July 16, 2019, 02:18:40 pm
interesting about the "stalker", he's a bit scary but his slow speed and lack of effect on the player don't make him that effective
also found when I was trying for a high round, nova's glitch with the winters howl and will leave clouds of nova on the map if you kill many in that spot
Here's an example: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1794617666 (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1794617666)also found after about the mid 20s the enginner boss no longer spawns
It was not my idea to make the stalker zombie that strong. 
You should deal your time with the nova crawlers if stalkers aren't enough for ya hahahahaha.

And yeah that's the problem with using someone else their code there can be some bugs. Maybe I am gonna look at these bugs you mentioned.
Post by: gympie6 on March 12, 2020, 10:31:22 pm
@Ahvay Already finished the Easter Egg?
Post by: cpt_johnson1 on March 12, 2020, 10:33:06 pm
looks good, will try later
Post by: IamTIMMEHHH on March 12, 2020, 10:36:36 pm
is this the real cbt_johnson1? maker of the bighead bunker map?!
Post by: cpt_johnson1 on March 12, 2020, 10:38:52 pm
is this the real cbt_johnson1? maker of the bighead bunker map?!
no i am ded
Post by: RadimaX on April 28, 2020, 02:16:16 pm
Post by: cpt_johnson1 on April 28, 2020, 07:16:30 pm
thanks
Post by: gimmyneutron on May 04, 2020, 01:29:33 am
yoo i just saw this but thanks for potting my vid (#2) on your mod page !

seriously thanks gympie6 :)
Post by: GolgiApparratus on June 29, 2020, 12:24:55 am
Nightfire remake thanks!!
Post by: BurningM on July 11, 2020, 02:17:55 am
So I had a really weird glitch when playing with friends where one friend after dying ended up being disconnected (that's probably a waw issue tbh), while the other became unable to shoot entirely. As in even after buying new guns he couldn't shoot. Could still throw grenades and knife but could not shoot. You have any idea why that is happening?
Post by: gympie6 on July 12, 2020, 09:54:22 pm
yoo i just saw this but thanks for potting my vid (#2) on your mod page !

seriously thanks gympie6 :)
I love to do it for my fans! :)

Double Post Merge: July 12, 2020, 09:54:39 pm
Nightfire remake thanks!!
10/10 best game in the world!

Double Post Merge: July 12, 2020, 09:55:42 pm
So I had a really weird glitch when playing with friends where one friend after dying ended up being disconnected (that's probably a waw issue tbh), while the other became unable to shoot entirely. As in even after buying new guns he couldn't shoot. Could still throw grenades and knife but could not shoot. You have any idea why that is happening?
No idea, never got it. I hope replaying the map will solve the issue?
Post by: MrDunlop4 on July 13, 2020, 02:47:36 pm
Looks good so far.

Had a broken gun at the beginning of the round....

https://gyazo.com/ca60fe5dd558aa77c424941587ed1c8b (https://gyazo.com/ca60fe5dd558aa77c424941587ed1c8b)

But at all, good work :D

Post by: gympie6 on July 13, 2020, 04:37:42 pm
Looks good so far.

Had a broken gun at the beginning of the round....

https://gyazo.com/ca60fe5dd558aa77c424941587ed1c8b (https://gyazo.com/ca60fe5dd558aa77c424941587ed1c8b)

But at all, good work :D
That is because you are using T4M. This is one of the side-effects that can happen.
Post by: MrDunlop4 on July 14, 2020, 01:43:34 pm
That is because you are using T4M. This is one of the side-effects that can happen.
oh okey, not sure whats T4M is but nvm xD
Post by: gympie6 on July 14, 2020, 05:14:58 pm
oh okey, not sure whats T4M is but nvm xD
This: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/mods-releases/61/world-at-war-modification-t4m-r45/8092 (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/mods-releases/61/world-at-war-modification-t4m-r45/8092)