More
Personal Quote
Love 4 Custom zombies
Signature
My maps:
Pietercity v1.0
Matrix V1.1
Pieternba2k's Groups
Pieternba2k's Contact & Social Linksbasketlbalpro-96PieternbaPieternba2kLove4theGame
Congrats on the release! been a long time :P
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 1 day ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
Congrats on the release! been a long time :P
Indeed, thanks  :)
Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 08:27:20 pm by gympie6
Date Registered: 29 June 2018
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Zippy Buddha's Groups
Zippy Buddha's Contact & Social Links
Cool map!
Nice Recreation of the castle from 007 Nightire.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Cool map!
Nice Recreation of the castle from 007 Nightire.
Thanks! ^^ It's good to see there are still people around who knows the game.
Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 12:21:25 pm by gympie6
Date Registered: 4 January 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Mackattack's Groups
Mackattack's Contact & Social Links
Fun map dude! Me and some friends have been playing it a ton and we fuckin luv it! The guns, generators, special zombies and perks are all awesome! A couple things though.  We aren't very fond of the bazooka replacing one of your weapons when you try to do the easter egg, maybe just make it buyable off the way. Also I feel it's way too dark in the tunnels and the place where the elevator leads. The castle has only one spawn in it and is kinda uninteresting after the box is gone and everyone has Jugg. I feel that the g36,cm901, and ACR wall guns tend to feel the exact same and aren't any better than eachother or have more ammo or higher firerate. Finally there is no way to complete the map so It gets boring later game.

We really ignore these things in game though since the fun drowns them out, however if there is gonna be one thing you add I'd like it to be an ending (I know not everyone likes this feature but it just makes later game more fun and interesting instead of just a grind).
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
Fun map dude! Me and some friends have been playing it a ton and we fuckin luv it! The guns, generators, special zombies and perks are all awesome! A couple things though.  We aren't very fond of the bazooka replacing one of your weapons when you try to do the easter egg, maybe just make it buyable off the way. Also I feel it's way too dark in the tunnels and the place where the elevator leads. The castle has only one spawn in it and is kinda uninteresting after the box is gone and everyone has Jugg. I feel that the g36,cm901, and ACR wall guns tend to feel the exact same and aren't any better than eachother or have more ammo or higher firerate. Finally there is no way to complete the map so It gets boring later game.

We really ignore these things in game though since the fun drowns them out, however if there is gonna be one thing you add I'd like it to be an ending (I know not everyone likes this feature but it just makes later game more fun and interesting instead of just a grind).
He man thanks for the feedback, there are some intresting things but to do that you guys have to complete the Easter Egg first. There is also a buyable ending on this map so there is a goal on the map. I don't know how far you got guys in the Easter Egg but it is worth the time to get to the end!
Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 11:31:56 am by gympie6
Date Registered: 24 October 2015
Last active: 4 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
blackops6516's Groups
blackops6516's Contact & Social Links
is there a 3 hit down with out jugg if there is awesome 
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
is there a 3 hit down with out jugg if there is awesome
Primo Victoria is the perk you are looking for. 
Date Registered: 4 November 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ItsNotOgreYet's Groups
ItsNotOgreYet's Contact & Social Links
Absolutely sick map! The visuals are stunning, the gun and perk vareity is awesome, and the map is decently large. The teleporter zombies aren't nearly as annoying as the ones using ZTC mod, and the boss didn't give me too much trouble (especially when I got the Wunderwaffe :P). I also enjoy that there's a decent bit of space to run around, but not too much as to make the map too easy.

There were only a few small issues, none of which are mapbreaking but got on my nerves just a little. The main issue I ran into was the fact that it was easy to get stuck permanently, which for me, happened in the elevator when i jumped as the elevator reached the underground, and the ladder underground, which I jumped onto to get up quicker. Luckily I was in the lower rounds when they happened, but at a later round, it could be very frustrating. The minecart track in the underground was also kind of frustrating, as it was very easy to make an irrecoverable fall (again, happened to me twice). The other issues I ran into are extremely minor, the near pitch black darkness of the tunnels (bumping up my brightess a few notches made it seeable), and the zombie counter showing negative values at higher rounds (didn't affect the turn of the round, the round ended when all zombies were eliminated, not when the counter reached zero). None of these issues are mapbreaking and don't subtract from the awesomeness of it, but they did cause me a few game resets.

One thing that puzzled me was how exactly to find the Pack-A-Punch. I'm assuming it's behind the door in the castle which yeilds the text, "Come back later...", but I don't have the slightest clue as to how it would be opened. If you could give me a few pointers, I would be thankful, I really wanna try out the double PAP weapons in the map. I can tell that you spent a lot of time on this map, it's a hell of an experience and I had a lot of fun playing it. If only I could get multiplayer to work so I could play with my other friend who plays WAW, this map would be really fun on multiplayer.
Date Registered: 26 June 2016
Last active: 10 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Do I look like a Fcking magician?
Signature
A.K.A IamBEAR
IamTIMMEHHH's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
IamTIMMEHHH's Contact & Social LinksIamTIMMEHHH#IamBEAR
Absolutely sick map! The visuals are stunning, the gun and perk vareity is awesome, and the map is decently large. The teleporter zombies aren't nearly as annoying as the ones using ZTC mod, and the boss didn't give me too much trouble (especially when I got the Wunderwaffe :P). I also enjoy that there's a decent bit of space to run around, but not too much as to make the map too easy.

There were only a few small issues, none of which are mapbreaking but got on my nerves just a little. The main issue I ran into was the fact that it was easy to get stuck permanently, which for me, happened in the elevator when i jumped as the elevator reached the underground, and the ladder underground, which I jumped onto to get up quicker. Luckily I was in the lower rounds when they happened, but at a later round, it could be very frustrating. The minecart track in the underground was also kind of frustrating, as it was very easy to make an irrecoverable fall (again, happened to me twice). The other issues I ran into are extremely minor, the near pitch black darkness of the tunnels (bumping up my brightess a few notches made it seeable), and the zombie counter showing negative values at higher rounds (didn't affect the turn of the round, the round ended when all zombies were eliminated, not when the counter reached zero). None of these issues are mapbreaking and don't subtract from the awesomeness of it, but they did cause me a few game resets.

One thing that puzzled me was how exactly to find the Pack-A-Punch. I'm assuming it's behind the door in the castle which yeilds the text, "Come back later...", but I don't have the slightest clue as to how it would be opened. If you could give me a few pointers, I would be thankful, I really wanna try out the double PAP weapons in the map. I can tell that you spent a lot of time on this map, it's a hell of an experience and I had a lot of fun playing it. If only I could get multiplayer to work so I could play with my other friend who plays WAW, this map would be really fun on multiplayer.
 Thx for the feedback, some of these bugs we would have to look into more but we thought we fixed the elevator problem, the brightness is also a mystery since for a lot of people its completally fine and others are having trouble with it so we have no clue what to do with it. then the mine tracks are supposed to be like this, its the most rewarding place to be( evantually) so we made it extra hard to go around. and for the pap(which is not like an easter egg or something)1. activate all the generators around the map2. activate main power switch3. buy the door to the teleporter in the cave area (that pentagram in a sideway of the mine)and you teleport to the pap....
Date Registered: 11 November 2018
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Fraxeldead21's Groups
Fraxeldead21's Contact & Social LinksMario HugoFraxeldead21Fraxeldead21Fraxeldead21
Hey dude, this map has any easter egg, isn't it?
Date Registered: 26 June 2016
Last active: 10 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Do I look like a Fcking magician?
IamTIMMEHHH's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
IamTIMMEHHH's Contact & Social LinksIamTIMMEHHH#IamBEAR
Hey dude, this map has any easter egg, isn't it?
yes, it has an easter egg... 
Date Registered: 9 September 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
LEHMA1's Groups
LEHMA1's Contact & Social Links
noticed that the castle area is map from 007 nightfire,  ahh the nostalgia
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
noticed that the castle area is map from 007 nightfire,  ahh the nostalgia
Indeed hahaha! :)
Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 10:35:58 pm by gympie6
Date Registered: 29 May 2016
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group