Date Registered: 7 September 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
TopazBeast's Groups
TopazBeast's Contact & Social Links
Amazing map, very well made. Definitely worth downloading. One glitch I noticed was Quick Revive on solo, sometimes it revives you sometimes it doesn't. I haven't noticed a pattern or anything, just random.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 6 April 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Guirmod's Groups
Guirmod's Contact & Social Links
Nice map, but i found a glitch, when you pay 950 for a random weapon, then pick the death machine bonus AND THEN while you have the death machine, take your random weapon, it gives you infinite gun slots, i bought every single weapon in the map and they were all in my inventory at the same time  :D :D :D
Date Registered: 28 June 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
supersayan68's Groups
supersayan68's Contact & Social LinksSuperSayan68 meme
Ready to play this amazing looking map and its already giving me Black ops 1 vibes idk why
Date Registered: 13 September 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
krimzon's Groups
krimzon's Contact & Social Links
I really enjoyed this map, the detail is amazing and the setting is a fresh twist on familiar scenery. This mod should be an example of what makes a map worth playing. The bridge and 3 timed teleporters are older scripts but perfectly executed in the map. 10/10 Sir, Good Game.
Date Registered: 11 June 2017
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
ThePokeTesla's Groups
ThePokeTesla's Contact & Social LinksThePokeTeslaThePokeTeslaThePokeTeslaThePokeTesla
Great map! Played with my two friends, and got to round 19. Only played once, but I can totally see myself giving this map another go! Feels like an official BO1 map.
Date Registered: 3 June 2017
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Killertruth186's Contact & Social LinksCovertbrony
This is a really great map. I have watched a YouTuber named Mr Dalek JD played this, and he was blown away when he sees the outside of the spawn room. So when I have played it, it was still beautiful despise of what graphics I was running on my laptop. And now I do have really good frame rates on that map (around 60fps on the lowest resolution, 30fps on native 720p). It performs very well as much on how beautiful the map looks. And I can tell there's some fallout references in it as well.

Although there's this one time when I had tried to jump out of the zombie grasp (with quick revive), I had been down and the zombie hit me one more time and it killed my character before the zombies were supposed to break away.
Date Registered: 26 December 2014
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
c.h.n's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
c.h.n's Contact & Social Linksc_h_ncihan_gurbuzRadiantCHNCihan#5042
This is a really great map. I have watched a YouTuber named Mr Dalek JD played this, and he was blown away when he sees the outside of the spawn room. So when I have played it, it was still beautiful despise of what graphics I was running on my laptop. And now I do have really good frame rates on that map (around 60fps on the lowest resolution, 30fps on native 720p). It performs very well as much on how beautiful the map looks. And I can tell there's some fallout references in it as well.

Although there's this one time when I had tried to jump out of the zombie grasp (with quick revive), I had been down and the zombie hit me one more time and it killed my character before the zombies were supposed to break away.

I've never said this before but among all the stuff about mapping, optimization is my favourite.

Thanks.
Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 07:50:29 pm by c.h.n
Date Registered: 3 June 2017
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Killertruth186's Contact & Social LinksCovertbrony
I've never said this before but among all the stuff about mapping, optimization is my favourite.

Thanks.
Yeah, and the frame rates that was set on average was on my laptop. Keep up the good work.
Date Registered: 8 October 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
agentcardinam11's Contact & Social Links
This is probably the best-looking map I have ever played in WAW. I audibly gasped when I walked out onto the cliffside for the first time. I wish I had the reaction on camera. I also liked how the map was a recreation of Der Riese, but actually reimagined to be larger and more complex.

Great map, and a good starting place for anybody who is new to zombie modding.
Date Registered: 3 December 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Sena84's Groups
Sena84's Contact & Social Links
Very nice recreation :) looks like the original and feels like it also!
Date Registered: 28 October 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
publicENEMY's Groups
publicENEMY's Contact & Social Links
Wow! Just wow. Beautiful map. Lots of attention to detail. Very good framerate. Amazing lighting.

Despite that, I just wish it had some quest or ee. The map is quite large and too easy. Because its easy, there are limited wonder weapons. There are no boss, only dogs. You can practically camp until wave 30 easily. Once you pap, gameplay could be doozy.

Anyway, in terms of visual, I would ranked it among Clinic of Evil, Leviathan, Das Harrenhous.
Date Registered: 29 January 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
theo21031's Groups
theo21031's Contact & Social Linkstheo21031
i think the map  is on my top 3 best custom map i have played in all cod
Date Registered: 27 June 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Coluet's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Coluet's Contact & Social LinksColuetColuet
Really great map. The lightning on dog rounds can get a little annoying when youre in a building and your screen flashes, but it isn't too bad. Definitely one of the better ones I've ever played.

Loading ...