Date Registered: 13 July 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
NotEnuff's Groups
NotEnuff's Contact & Social Links
Love this map. Love just about everything about it. Especially since I don't have a 360 or PS3 to play Black Ops 2 Zombies. But one thing that disappointed me was I literally accidentally beat the map. I wasn't meaning to beat it, I'm actually more interested in getting to higher rounds. Anybody know if you can actually avoid going to the facility where the game ends?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 16 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ozziey's Groups
ozziey's Contact & Social Links
hey guys

i recently bought world at war to play with a friend and find all these maps just awesome!!
But i got a problem while most of the maps work i can't get this one to work somehow. I got the ugx map manager and i can download it but after i click on it it opens the manager but doesn't appear on the list therefore i can't play it?
Can anybody help me out ? I would really appreciate it thanks in advance!!
Date Registered: 12 July 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
4rch1on's Groups
4rch1on's Contact & Social Links
This map is very good! But i have some problems:
1.Why is the electricity box in the bar? it would be better if the electricity is already turned on or somewhere in outside.
2.The barricade outside the juggernog building is at the wrong place it should be at the left windows not the right one.
3.(This is a little problem and not too bugging)Would be cool if there were more perk machines (mule kick,deadshot and custom ones like ammo matic).
4.Weapons from other COD games maybe?
5.Semtex.

Man,I swear if these things would be fixed or changed this map would have very high potential to become very popular or a must-play map.

Thanks for the map tho i wanted something like that for a long time!
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
1.Why is the electricity box in the bar? it would be better if the electricity is already turned on or somewhere in outside.
2.The barricade outside the juggernog building is at the wrong place it should be at the left windows not the right one.
3.(This is a little problem and not too bugging)Would be cool if there were more perk machines (mule kick,deadshot and custom ones like ammo matic).
5.Semtex.

Man,I swear if these things would be fixed or changed this map would have very high potential to become very popular or a must-play map.

The only one that could qualify as a "fix" is number 2... everything else is just preference... Remember, what in the map - is up to the mapper
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Signature
Maya <3

Let's Play some osu!
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
5.Semtex.

Dein Ernst??
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
Dein Ernst??
Why did you say this in German? For those who don't know what it means, it is 'Are you serious?'.

And @4rch1on, I see you're a fan of Fallout: New Vegas ;) (According to your profile pic)
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
Why did you say this in German? For those who don't know what it means, it is 'Are you serious?'.

And @4rch1on, I see you're a fan of Fallout: New Vegas ;) (According to your profile pic)
Nice. Wanna now a Cokkie?

:poker:
Date Registered: 10 September 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
chasenichpor's Groups
people on my stream and youtube ask me are you playing bo2 and i say no its cod waw thats how good this map is
Date Registered: 23 July 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ImJustQwerty's Groups
ImJustQwerty's Contact & Social Links
In the bank i somehow opened the vault and inside i found a valve, it allowed me to activate it and it spun, nothing happened for a while so i left real quick, on my way back, text appeared that said "Plane Activated", the room is now sealed and i see no plane, any suggestions?
Date Registered: 23 July 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
UnknownULP's Groups
UnknownULP's Contact & Social LinksGavin SarduyUnknownUnknownExeUnknowULPUnknownULP
Dude i just played you sick map but can you make a buy able ending for 50k in the room with the buy able LSAT  that would be sexy i got to round 29 and had 800+ kills with a friend thanks for the sick map.
Date Registered: 24 January 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
arun2000's Groups
arun2000's Contact & Social Linksnonenonenonenonenonenonenonenone
i cant accuse the file when i downlond them? it gives me rar files and wont let me install them so i may play the maps this happens with mega and mediafire

Date Registered: 23 April 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
WI -FI's Groups
WI -FI's Contact & Social Links
Cannot get it working where i place the main file HELPPPP
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Cannot get it working where i place the main file HELPPPP

Extract the .rar, run the .exe inside and place the vid in where it should go, root/main/video/
Btw, torilla tavataan :troll: (lets meet in flea market, Finnish people get this)
Date Registered: 31 July 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Kdeon0's Groups
Kdeon0's Contact & Social Links
There is so much ressemblance with the original map :

Original - World at War

Date Registered: 30 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
KingZOfGaming17's Contact & Social Links
Really Good Easter Egg And I'm Not Talking About The Plane That Everyone Calls A Easter Egg
That's Not A Easter Egg Its A Part Of It Though I Can Say All The Steps So If Your Spoiler Sensitive Then Please Scroll Down:

Now I Done This Completely By Accident I Was Just Trying To Get To A High Round And Accidentally Done This I Will Like To Give Credit To My Friend Edward / RektM8FC Is His WAW Username So Please Give Credit To Him Because He Helped Me With This.

Spoiler!!!
Step 1: Once The Vault In The Bank Has Opened Go Into It And Activate The Plane By Spinning The Wheel. (The Vault Opens At Random From My Knowledge Just Keep Checking It)

Step 2: You Will Now Be Welcomed To A Cloud Of Smoke Coming Though Town

Step 3: After The Smoke Is Cleared It Should Say Plane Activated

Step 4: Go To The Plane And Take A Trip By Going On The Plane  :nyan:

Step 5: After The Plane Has Landed You Should Be In The MOTD (Mob Of The Dead) Cafe.

Step 6: Wait A While Till It Says Plane Activated (Or Something Close To That)

Step 7: After You Have Killed The Hordes Of Zombies And The Writing Saying Plane Activated Appears Go To The Wheel Next The Door That's Been Blocked Off

Step 8:  (I Ain't Sure If In Multiplayer U Have To Click The Wheel At The Same Time Because Me And My Friend Edward Just Clicked It At The Same Time)After You Have Left What Should Happen Is You Will Find Your Self In The Tranzit Bus With The Robot Bus Driver And He Will Drive You Back Into Town.

Step 9: Wait A While Then Randomly It Should Appear Plane Activated And You Can Take The Plane Once Again.

Step 10: Repeat Step 4 And Go To The Plane And Ride It

Step 11: This Time You Wont Be Able To Leave.

Step 12: Go Around To The End Of The Room And Find The Workbench Before There Was A Blue Blanket Over The Bench Now There Should Be A Satchel Charge Pick It Up And Go Back To The Wheel Next To The Place The Door Is Ment To Be On MOTD.

Step 13: Use The Wheel Once Again And You Will Be Telepored Back To The Town.

Step 14: Go Into The Bar And On A Workbench At The Bottom Of The Bar With A Corpse On It. (You Cant Find This Unless You Have Got Satchel Charge So If You See A Blue Blanket Over The Bench Its Properly Because You Haven't Got The Satchel Charge)

Step 15: Stick The Charge Onto The Corpse And Step Back And Wait Until It Blows Up This Shouldn't Take Long Only Around 10 Seconds.

Step 16: The Smoke Should Come Back And After That It Should Say Plane Activated.

Step 17: Take The Plane Once Again And This Time Something Special Should Happen.

Step 18: Music Will Start Playing So Be Ware Of Copyright And As The Plane Fly's The World And The Town Will Begin Fading.

Step 19: You Will Be Bought To This New Area And Have To Survive There For A While.

Step 20: You Have Now Survived There For Enough Time And Will Begin Flying Into The Air And The Game Will End.

Step Extra: It Will Come Up With The Normal Ending Screen And You Won In ? Rounds For Me I Won In 30

I'm Pretty Sure Me And My Friend Are The First To Figure This And We Done It By Accident Don't Worry We Did Do It Again To Test It.
Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 05:03:02 pm by lukkie1998

Loading ...