Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cpt_johnson1's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
cpt_johnson1's Contact & Social Links
It's a fun map, that's for sure.
I just can't find a way to get through the door to the pack a punch.
Thanks for playing. For pack a punch, make sure you look around the map for three teddy bears. (hint: there is one in the starting area) 
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 June 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Steam: Diantha's Contact & Social Links
Whoa never though someone would make this, is there a fuhrerbunker too? Nice job will redownload cod waw for this!
Date Registered: 19 June 2018
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cpt_johnson1's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Whoa never though someone would make this, is there a fuhrerbunker too? Nice job will redownload cod waw for this!
Thanks! I was thinking about adding the whole Fuhrerbunker, but it wouldn't work with the layout of the map. You can see the entrance to the bunker outside the map. There is also an area that is a little underground bunker, but it wasn't intended to be the Fuhrerbunker. 
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Thanks for playing. For pack a punch, make sure you look around the map for three teddy bears. (hint: there is one in the starting area)
Nice one dude, cheers 
Date Registered: 11 June 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Steam: Diantha's Contact & Social Links
Thanks! I was thinking about adding the whole Fuhrerbunker, but it wouldn't work with the layout of the map. You can see the entrance to the bunker outside the map. There is also an area that is a little underground bunker, but it wasn't intended to be the Fuhrerbunker.
It's ok I still enjoyed playing it 
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Me again. So far I've found 2, I'll do my best not to spoil the ones I did find, the one at the starting area is easy enough, then the one in the store room was fine, but the last one is so damn hard to find.
I've noclipped all around the map with devmap command and not found it.

So the map in closing is pretty great and you can last a while with no pack a punch thanks to the open spaces but it could be much better if I could just find PAP.
Date Registered: 27 December 2016
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
cristian_morales's Contact & Social Linkscristian_m
A really Well Made Map! :smile:
Date Registered: 30 December 2017
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
SirusLight's Groups
SirusLight's Contact & Social LinksSirRyu
Been trying to find all three (Only found one near double tap), thanks for this little help though. I knew something had to be there
Me again. So far I've found 2, I'll do my best not to spoil the ones I did find, the one at the starting area is easy enough, then the one in the store room was fine, but the last one is so damn hard to find.
I've noclipped all around the map with devmap command and not found it.

So the map in closing is pretty great and you can last a while with no pack a punch thanks to the open spaces but it could be much better if I could just find PAP.
Date Registered: 30 December 2017
Last active: 7 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
SirusLight's Groups
SirusLight's Contact & Social LinksSirRyu
I have bombed I am pretty sure every inch of this map and haven't found that third bear. :rainbow: This lowkey hurts. Overall, this is a really good map and I can see me and my friend playing it! It's nice and rather small, isn't too tough but not extremely easy. Definitely would give a try. (Wish I knew how to make a map)
Date Registered: 19 June 2018
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cpt_johnson1's Groups
I have bombed I am pretty sure every inch of this map and haven't found that third bear. :rainbow: This lowkey hurts. Overall, this is a really good map and I can see me and my friend playing it! It's nice and rather small, isn't too tough but not extremely easy. Definitely would give a try. (Wish I knew how to make a map)
Thanks for playing. I'll pm you the locations of the bears. If anyone else needs help finding the bears, just pm me and I'll tell you :)
Date Registered: 21 January 2019
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
axm's Groups
axm's Contact & Social Links
Me and my friends found all three teddy bears! :D
Date Registered: 1 September 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
booorl's Groups
booorl's Contact & Social Links
If u can add builable things, like shield, or the power switch it would be more awasome...https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/user-tutorial-adding-buildablescrafting-to-your-map-update-1-0-1/1711/check out this topic, its interesting, and i can help you adding new things if u want...

great job man

Loading ...