Real name
Cristian
Country
Local Time
August 21, 2019, 04:00:32 am

Contact & Social Links

CoD WaW
cristian_m
Hello, I played this map recently on stream! It seemed pretty fun to me. So what I like is how simple and fun this is as a map, it's not like you have to do some crazy easter egg just to access Jug. What I will say I h...
10 days ago
Ah OK also bug report! This one is weird if you go close or to the window in the dog round I know it won't let you build cuz thats how supposed to work the problem is that after you finish the round you will still not be ab...
11 days ago
lol was just playing the older verison of this map and i hate nova crawlers as well thank you for removing them like the only thing they were useful for was that there explosion would kill the zombies

[color=r...
11 days ago
I'm sorry i'm posting this now, but i was scrolling through my files when i saw this map again, 'TheOneWindow' i was actually trying to fix it, and i occasionally focused my time on another thing and so i stopped. its not finished, there's no eastereggs ..well there's some mi...
13 days ago
I just wanna say, I wish to see all maps remade in all CoD games with mod support from WAW to BO3. Thank you for pushing that one bit farther. I hope to see an origins remake one day and seeing a Moon remake out of all thi...
14 days ago

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...