Profile Link
Country
us
Local Time
April 20, 2024, 01:52:55 pm

Contact & Social Links

CoD WaW
SirRyu
Its amazing how fast you seem to be pushing out WaW maps. They're mostly just tower maps, but still impressive. Haven't gotten to them yet (mostly playing BO3 atm) but I'll definitely make sure to try them
3 years ago
hey does anybody else have issues with the monkeys they dont attract zombies on any map
This is a known issue, I'm unsure if this will get fixed as the map creator seems to be moving on to BO3 mods and such
3 years ago
Has anyone made a guide on the Knie Tief Easter Egg? Or at least could message me the steps they know? Currently struggling after opening the portal

Edit:
Fine, I'll do it myself -Thanos
I was able to figure it out! If anyone else needs the guide, here it is: [url=...
3 years ago
Maybe I got a bad download but it feels like so much is missing from this map and I am just confused
It seems like there is no wall weapons. If this is intentional, okay, that is fine, but what seems so weird is how there are so many dead ends and the buyable door that seems to go to no where. ...
4 years ago
The pictures aren't really working but gave it a shot. Honestly a pretty cool simple map, a nice camping spot right by the teleporter to use. No complaints except for how weird the barriers feel and getting stuck on door frames
4 years ago
The screen shots are broken
Open the screenshots in a new tab to see them. Dont know why they aren't showing up normally
4 years ago
Loading ...