UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: cpt_johnson1 on January 29, 2019, 05:42:18 pm

Title: Reichskanzlei
Post by: cpt_johnson1 on January 29, 2019, 05:42:18 pm
Reichskanzlei

"Fight the undead SS Honor guard in the New Reich Chancellery!"
www.mediafire.com

(https://i.imgur.com/P6xsMwm.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/6TaSTK4l.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/xQXxxqfl.jpg)
(https://i.imgur.com/wSn2qzNl.jpg)

Features:
Verruckt style with Pack-a-Punch
Buyable ending
5 hit Jugg
Teddy bear easter-egg (not a song)
Bo1 Scavenger (not in box)
FOV slider
Bo1 knifing
Ambience from Nacht Der Untoten, Verruckt, and Downfall (last campaign mission)
Soviet player models
Medium-sized map

Credits:
Tom_BMX: buyable ending
Scobalula: FOV slider
isaacscott935: teddy bear script
Rorke: scavenger
Thanks to gympie6 for helping me with the zombie models, and to the UGX community for all the tutorials

Additional notes:
The Scavenger is not upgradable because I was having a lot of issues with it, sorry
I just realized the Scoped Kar98k doesn't have a camo on it when Pack-a-Punched, but it still works
This map was inspired by the New Reich Chancellery, the Reichstag, Kino Der Toten, Verruckt, and Das Herrenhaus

Title: Re: Reichskanzlei
Post by: adfgdagasdf2 on January 29, 2019, 07:21:46 pm
Huh, this came out of the blue. The screenshots look very nice though, seems like a detailed map; I'll give it a shot when I get home. Congrats on release!
Post by: cpt_johnson1 on January 29, 2019, 08:11:26 pm
Thank you!
Post by: MikkCoD on January 30, 2019, 03:02:10 am
Wow....Im Impressed...Make More Maps Mabye You Can Revive the WAW modding community if you keep pumping out maps like this.....Bravo :D
Post by: cpt_johnson1 on January 30, 2019, 04:25:07 pm
Wow....Im Impressed...Make More Maps Mabye You Can Revive the WAW modding community if you keep pumping out maps like this.....Bravo :D
Thank you very much, I already started working on my next map 
Post by: GimmeaHotdog on January 31, 2019, 01:42:35 am
This map is fantastic, outstanding work my man :D :D . 
Post by: cpt_johnson1 on January 31, 2019, 01:51:42 am
This map is fantastic, outstanding work my man :D :D .
Thank you, I'm really glad you enjoyed it :)  
Post by: GarthVader45 on January 31, 2019, 07:11:05 pm
Visually, the map looks great! (although a bit boxy). this boxyness could easily be changed for future maps by adding differences in elevation and having more outdoor areas. However, there are a few lighting bugs along some of the walls that can be fixed very easily.

Gameplay, the placement of the mystery box and especially the buyable ending was pretty underwhelming. Having the buyable ending near the beginning of the map kind of ruins the anticipation and the curiosity for exploration of the rest of the map (same with the mystery box). Also having objectives in order to access the buyable ending too would be a good gameplay feature to add. Although others may disagree with me on this, I dislike the open area at the start of the level, it makes training zombies and the difficulty of the map far too easy (although this map is made tougher by the sprinting zombies, which I approve of.)

Overall, great map! Looking forward to any improvements made to this map!
Post by: cpt_johnson1 on January 31, 2019, 07:24:09 pm
Visually, the map looks great! (although a bit boxy). this boxyness could easily be changed for future maps by adding differences in elevation and having more outdoor areas. However, there are a few lighting bugs along some of the walls that can be fixed very easily.

Gameplay, the placement of the mystery box and especially the buyable ending was pretty underwhelming. Having the buyable ending near the beginning of the map kind of ruins the anticipation and the curiosity for exploration of the rest of the map (same with the mystery box). Also having objectives in order to access the buyable ending too would be a good gameplay feature to add. Although others may disagree with me on this, I dislike the open area at the start of the level, it makes training zombies and the difficulty of the map far too easy (although this map is made tougher by the sprinting zombies, which I approve of.)

Overall, great map! Looking forward to any improvements made to this map!
Thank you for the feedback. I do agree with your points. I could've spent longer on this map making things better, but I already started new things and I just wanted to release the map. Also, I started making this map a month after I downloaded the mod tools, so I wasn't too great at layouts (that's why the start area is so huge) but I added the sprinters to make it a little more difficult to train. My next map will be more challenging and hopefully better detailed. Thanks! 
Post by: Public beatz on February 05, 2019, 01:34:04 am
Thanks a lot  for interest map and mapper.
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on February 06, 2019, 04:13:07 am
Very nice. downloading now
Post by: fanmagic on February 07, 2019, 11:12:23 am
This one looks really good and I enjoyed playing it. Besides of some small things you did great work
Keep it up! :)
Post by: StraightArrow on February 07, 2019, 05:39:18 pm
Fun map and I can definitley appreciate the soviet love ;)
+1!
Post by: cpt_johnson1 on February 07, 2019, 06:07:07 pm
Thanks for all the replies, I'm glad you all played my map :)
Post by: DeletedUser on February 08, 2019, 01:20:54 am
It's a fun map, that's for sure.
I just can't find a way to get through the door to the pack a punch.
Post by: cpt_johnson1 on February 08, 2019, 02:43:17 pm
It's a fun map, that's for sure.
I just can't find a way to get through the door to the pack a punch.
Thanks for playing. For pack a punch, make sure you look around the map for three teddy bears. (hint: there is one in the starting area) 
Post by: Steam: Diantha on February 09, 2019, 06:05:17 am
Whoa never though someone would make this, is there a fuhrerbunker too? Nice job will redownload cod waw for this!
Post by: cpt_johnson1 on February 09, 2019, 01:20:15 pm
Whoa never though someone would make this, is there a fuhrerbunker too? Nice job will redownload cod waw for this!
Thanks! I was thinking about adding the whole Fuhrerbunker, but it wouldn't work with the layout of the map. You can see the entrance to the bunker outside the map. There is also an area that is a little underground bunker, but it wasn't intended to be the Fuhrerbunker. 
Post by: DeletedUser on February 09, 2019, 01:29:49 pm
Thanks for playing. For pack a punch, make sure you look around the map for three teddy bears. (hint: there is one in the starting area)
Nice one dude, cheers 
Post by: Steam: Diantha on February 13, 2019, 04:18:26 am
Thanks! I was thinking about adding the whole Fuhrerbunker, but it wouldn't work with the layout of the map. You can see the entrance to the bunker outside the map. There is also an area that is a little underground bunker, but it wasn't intended to be the Fuhrerbunker.
It's ok I still enjoyed playing it 
Post by: DeletedUser on February 13, 2019, 02:49:08 pm
Me again. So far I've found 2, I'll do my best not to spoil the ones I did find, the one at the starting area is easy enough, then the one in the store room was fine, but the last one is so damn hard to find.
I've noclipped all around the map with devmap command and not found it.

So the map in closing is pretty great and you can last a while with no pack a punch thanks to the open spaces but it could be much better if I could just find PAP.
Post by: cristian_morales on February 23, 2019, 01:06:47 am
A really Well Made Map! :smile:
Post by: SirusLight on February 24, 2019, 03:31:39 pm
Been trying to find all three (Only found one near double tap), thanks for this little help though. I knew something had to be there
Me again. So far I've found 2, I'll do my best not to spoil the ones I did find, the one at the starting area is easy enough, then the one in the store room was fine, but the last one is so damn hard to find.
I've noclipped all around the map with devmap command and not found it.

So the map in closing is pretty great and you can last a while with no pack a punch thanks to the open spaces but it could be much better if I could just find PAP.
Post by: SirusLight on February 24, 2019, 04:29:15 pm
I have bombed I am pretty sure every inch of this map and haven't found that third bear. :rainbow: This lowkey hurts. Overall, this is a really good map and I can see me and my friend playing it! It's nice and rather small, isn't too tough but not extremely easy. Definitely would give a try. (Wish I knew how to make a map)
Post by: cpt_johnson1 on February 25, 2019, 08:19:48 pm
I have bombed I am pretty sure every inch of this map and haven't found that third bear. :rainbow: This lowkey hurts. Overall, this is a really good map and I can see me and my friend playing it! It's nice and rather small, isn't too tough but not extremely easy. Definitely would give a try. (Wish I knew how to make a map)
Thanks for playing. I'll pm you the locations of the bears. If anyone else needs help finding the bears, just pm me and I'll tell you :)
Post by: axm on March 01, 2019, 02:55:54 am
Me and my friends found all three teddy bears! :D
Post by: booorl on March 05, 2019, 08:31:01 pm
If u can add builable things, like shield, or the power switch it would be more awasome...https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/user-tutorial-adding-buildablescrafting-to-your-map-update-1-0-1/1711/ (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/user-tutorial-adding-buildablescrafting-to-your-map-update-1-0-1/1711/)check out this topic, its interesting, and i can help you adding new things if u want...

great job man