My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Signature
Long time custom zombies player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
Quite a few of those things suggested by JadenSzewczak are very minor and dont have to be put in. He is just putting out some things that he thinks could make it better or put it more closer to Black Ops. Although i dont totally agree with everything that he said to make it better or put it closer to Black Ops, like the G11 sights, reviving player and some others.

Putting some hints for the easter egg could be good because some people dont even realise there is an easter egg and an ending to the map.

The area by Pack a Punch to me doesnt really need a jump off point because this map is designed to be very difficult and it isnt that far away from the rest of the map, though if a jump off point was put in, it probably will not take that much of the difficulty away.

This map is a very good one, you have taken the time to detail it and really make it look good compared to some other maps that just put in some rooms and a few extra guns and do very little to make it look good. Because of this, this map will not just be played and put aside like most but will be replayed.

It is good you are taking the time to fix some of the bugs and improve the map, instead of just moving on to the next map.

This map also reminds me a lot of treyarch maps because it goes more in a circle instead of just one long thing room after room and the detailing.
Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 01:38:20 pm by Nathiri
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 September 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
FSUBoo's Groups
FSUBoo's Contact & Social Links
The only real "Game breaking" thing I could find wrong with the newest version is that if you have the PAP area open and all players there, when you get a quad round, not a single quad zombie spawned.  Not sure if it was something random or what, I'll try and play it again to see if it happens.
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Overrun
Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
The only real "Game breaking" thing I could find wrong with the newest version is that if you have the PAP area open and all players there, when you get a quad round, not a single quad zombie spawned.  Not sure if it was something random or what, I'll try and play it again to see if it happens.
I have already said that I have a fix for this, and I will upload the fix soon.
Date Registered: 11 September 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
FSUBoo's Groups
FSUBoo's Contact & Social Links
Ah ok, I didn't really take the time to look through every post, laziness on my part.  Sorry for bringing it up again if it's been noted/found.  My apologies
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Ah ok, I didn't really take the time to look through every post, laziness on my part.  Sorry for bringing it up again if it's been noted/found.  My apologies
No worries man
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
By the way, why was the door (leading to the teleporter) removed in your most recent version?
RadihaX
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
By the way, why was the door (leading to the teleporter) removed in your most recent version?
It was causing a pathnode issue, even though all pieces of the door had dynamic paths.
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
I'd like to commend you on this tremendous mod
I can see why that list appeared discouraging but many of the points were minor - more polish than anything else
I've every faith that any future versions will only add to the enjoyment and that any map that has this attached to it will be highly acclaimed
Wish you all the best :)
Date Registered: 16 February 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Hai_mian's Groups
Hai_mian's Contact & Social Linksnonocrtisisnoyouqibingno
Hi,guy,I play map has a bug is increases comes,Igo to the loft  :'(but the zombie will dissolve and thanks for you made the map
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Hi,guy,I play map has a bug is increases comes,Igo to the loft  :'(but the zombie will dissolve and thanks for you made the map
da faq? :poker:

Post Merge: June 08, 2014, 08:17:57 pm
Quite a few of those things suggested by JadenSzewczak are very minor and dont have to be put in. He is just putting out some things that he thinks could make it better or put it more closer to Black Ops. Although i dont totally agree with everything that he said to make it better or put it closer to Black Ops, like the G11 sights, reviving player and some others.

Putting some hints for the easter egg could be good because some people dont even realise there is an easter egg and an ending to the map.

The area by Pack a Punch to me doesnt really need a jump off point because this map is designed to be very difficult and it isnt that far away from the rest of the map, though if a jump off point was put in, it probably will not take that much of the difficulty away.

This map is a very good one, you have taken the time to detail it and really make it look good compared to some other maps that just put in some rooms and a few extra guns and do very little to make it look good. Because of this, this map will not just be played and put aside like most but will be replayed.

It is good you are taking the time to fix some of the bugs and improve the map, instead of just moving on to the next map.

This map also reminds me a lot of treyarch maps because it goes more in a circle instead of just one long thing room after room and the detailing.
i agree, but some things i do think should be fixed;

the rpk handle issue did throw me of a bit (being red and going in my players arm)
the cool little reticles for paped weapons would have been a nice touch, but its not too important...
obviously the quad round glitch at pap (don't think it needs to be said for obvious reasons)
the hyena infra-dead's blast fx are not like the official fx
mp40 should have the black nickel plating and correct fire sounds from blops
crossbow and semtex beeping noises sound odd and not like the regular ones
g11's special scope is missing

just some thoughts;

i agree with the fact that you replaced reserve soda with deadshot. Even though not many people appeal to it, it should still be there ;). And no offense - i think the reserve soda machine was a bit ugly
i love how you got that custom vigor rush jingle, it was a nice touch.
i like vigor rush's machine (looks very offical), but the font that displays vigor rush on the machine looks very bland and should be changed IMO.
And although its great you went through with the wave gun, i think you should have saved it for a future blops mod map.

In the end, the blops mod is fantastic. The amount of detail you put into your maps is unbelievable - and the blops mod makes it even better. The amount of official feeling content you make pimp slaps Tryarch and tells it to go and focus on how your going to fix the broken story-line they made for future zombie projects (:lol: shots fired). Keep up the awesome work Jbird! Cant wait for what you got cookin for Lockdown and Excavation! :nyan: 

Date Registered: 26 May 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Mapper and Zombies Player
Nathiri's Groups
Nathiri's Contact & Social LinksSkemaj-Skorpio29blazehead
Only things that i got playing version 2.2 is, i crashed when loading solo (activision load screen) but then loaded again and it crashed when hitting solo and came up with an error (I wasnt able to get a screenshot of it because it didnt do it again, it was something to do with the dolls though) but still stayed in the game. I tried again and it successfully loaded.

The only other thing i would suggest would be to bring in the black ops mp40. I prefer this mp40 version myself over the waw version.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Only things that i got playing version 2.2 is, i crashed when loading solo (activision load screen) but then loaded again and it crashed when hitting solo and came up with an error (I wasnt able to get a screenshot of it because it didnt do it again, it was something to do with the dolls though) but still stayed in the game. I tried again and it successfully loaded.

The only other thing i would suggest would be to bring in the black ops mp40. I prefer this mp40 version myself over the waw version.

Error sounds like one the BS errors WAW sometimes give when loading up a map, most likely means nothing.
And the BO1 MP40 is identical to the WAW version apart from the fire sound isn't it?  ???
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
And the BO1 MP40 is identical to the WAW version apart from the fire sound isn't it?  ???

No it isnt, I also suggested this to Jbird way before release but he didnt do it, the sound is different and the gun seems more polished to fit in with BO1, he added the new model for the Ray Gun, so I'm surprised he didn't do the MP40.

• steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Well it's the same model with a shinier texture that's all easy enough to change.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Well it's the same model with a shinier texture that's all easy enough to change.
As well as new animations & a modified weapon file.
Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 09:06:26 pm by SajeOne

Loading ...