Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

ORBiT [Added 2 polls about development of v2.0]

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by MakeCents

Poll

Question: Randomized starting spawns include planet maps or just on space station?

Include Planet map starting spawns
44 (38.3%)
Just on space station.
21 (18.3%)
Make it a setting in the menu
50 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Poll

Question: Respawn downed players in coop

Respawn players where they first spawned
17 (14.9%)
Respawn players in the area they died in
46 (40.4%)
Respawn players exactly where they died
16 (14%)
Make it a setting in menu
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Date Registered: 19 January 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Hi m8
linkslag's Groups
linkslag's Contact & Social LinksLinkSlagRaychu97
If your seeing that, please download v1.2. That version had a bug that I could not find so I removed the 20 soul feature. When it worked, which was all the time for me, but not for others, you would just kill zombies close to it and it would have collected their souls.
The only version I downloaded was the 1.2
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
The only version I downloaded was the 1.2

Uh, lol, I sure the hell hope not, lol. I don't even think v1.1 had that feature. I'll check when I get home, but I completely commented all that stuff out. Which dl did you use so I can check it? Do you see three blue lines of text the first time you play the map? If so, that is v1.2, if not, it is not.

Is anyone else experiencing this on v1.2?
I'm kind of confused, when powering the teleporter to get back to the station, it sometimes says that the Power Cell needs to recharge and I need to collect 20 souls to do that, but where am I supposed to get the souls?  ??? ???

Edit: I just checked mediafire and that dl doesn't have that feature... Google drive dl is good too, and I even checked my ZM install on mega, all good. I would try dl'ing it again, I'm not sure what is going on if you truly have v1.2, because everything in all of those pertaining to that feature is commented out.
Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 07:39:08 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 19 January 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Hi m8
linkslag's Groups
linkslag's Contact & Social LinksLinkSlagRaychu97
Uh, lol, I sure the hell hope not, lol. I don't even think v1.1 had that feature. I'll check when I get home, but I completely commented all that stuff out. Which dl did you use so I can check it? Do you see three blue lines of text the first time you play the map? If so, that is v1.2, if not, it is not.

Is anyone else experiencing this on v1.2?
Edit: I just checked mediafire and that dl doesn't have that feature... Google drive dl is good too, and I even checked my ZM install on mega, all good. I would try dl'ing it again, I'm not sure what is going on if you truly have v1.2, because everything in all of those pertaining to that feature is commented out.
I downloaded the map from the Mediafire link
Date Registered: 28 May 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
javitron's Groups
javitron's Contact & Social Links
Please can you add for the next update the gun VR-0A3 the gun that convert zombies in allies please add it
Date Registered: 23 April 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
CasualRawGamer's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
CasualRawGamer's Contact & Social Links
i was play the map in co-op with a friend and i go the death machine and when down got  revive and i still had the the death machine int was like i had it like a gun i bought off the wall or got it out of the box i dont if it was a glitch or what just letting you guys know okay
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
i was play the map in co-op with a friend and i go the death machine and when down got  revive and i still had the the death machine int was like i had it like a gun i bought off the wall or got it out of the box i dont if it was a glitch or what just letting you guys know okay

Lucky you, thanks, that should have been fixed in v1.2. Is that the version you were playing?

Please can you add for the next update the gun VR-0A3 the gun that convert zombies in allies please add it

I thought about adding something like that at one time. Maybe I'll add an ee for something like it.

I downloaded the map from the Mediafire link

Thanks, that link is good. Not sure what's going on. I'd get a new copy, it def should not do that any more.
Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 12:34:23 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 20 November 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
NewMods's Groups
NewMods's Contact & Social Links
i beat this map like 5  times has anyone else and i  wanna know the rest of the easter eggs like how to unlock that door with the cel-3 or what happens when u fill the cotana thing up o how to unlock that locked up weapon or what r space suits used for. i also have screenshots  but dont know how to post them
Date Registered: 23 April 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
CasualRawGamer's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
CasualRawGamer's Contact & Social Links
right  :D but yes

Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
i beat this map like 5  times has anyone else and i  wanna know the rest of the easter eggs like how to unlock that door with the cel-3 or what happens when u fill the cotana thing up o how to unlock that locked up weapon or what r space suits used for. i also have screenshots  but dont know how to post them

Awesome!

If you want any hints, let me know. The cell 3 can be freed in that room. The cortana ee you'll have to do, it's too much of a surprise. The clue to unlock the destiny gun lies next to it, and is related to another ee, the space suits only protect you from the gas from the nova crawlers and give you a new cool hud.

Screenshots can be posted by uploading them to a picture hosting site like tinypic, and pasting the images link into an image tag.
Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 01:43:15 am by MakeCents
Date Registered: 20 June 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Unprolific's Groups
Unprolific's Contact & Social Linkschade5150
having trouble getting this map up and running. crazy texture problems...I did see your note and tried turning off spec ops, turning down texture settings, etc..keeps crashing. map looks fantastic..can't wait to run thru it. any other suggestions?
Date Registered: 19 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
Signature
Bloodsport :- RELEASED -:
-WIP- Cabin Unique :- 75% -:

TheScotchGuy's Groups
TheScotchGuy's Contact & Social LinksTheScotchGuyy
Gz on release, few problems with textures being stretched across the screen and guns n heads being invisible but all else good map, completed by round 15 with no jugg 2 player :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Gz on release, few problems with textures being stretched across the screen and guns n heads being invisible but all else good map, completed by round 15 with no jugg 2 player :)

Awesome!

The update coming should fix that "beat it on round 15", on any difficulty greater than easy, I think. I'd like to make it no less than 18. I've been watching vids, and have some ideas. But that is still pretty good if it was v1.2. Of course, the faster you get to sector 9 the easier it is. Was that your first try? Did you do any of the ee's? The cortana gun ee is my favorite, especially the reward.

I have seen textures issues with settings on high, using the t4m. And with Windows 10 users, believe it or not. Turning off spec maps and turning everything to "No" helped him, but it still showed up once in a while. I don't have a clue why or if it is truly related to win 10. And the t4m and win 10 thing is two completely separate issues, because they don't have the t4m but do have win 10. Haven't seen the issue at all with win 7.
Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 01:35:33 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 20 March 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
ped078's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ped078's Contact & Social LinksPed0772PedWaW

If you want any hints, let me know. The cell 3 can be freed in that room. The cortana ee you'll have to do, it's too much of a surprise. The clue to unlock the destiny gun lies next to it, and is related to another ee,

Could you PM me some hints on these please? gonna have another bash at it now.
Date Registered: 23 October 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm back.
Signature
Love slaying them zombies up and sharing it with the world.

www.youtube.com/nascarfanatc24
www.twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24

Mapper of Legacy: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4096.0
NascarFanatic24's Groups
The map was very unplayable for me, I have to wait until update around t4 mod.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Could you PM me some hints on these please? gonna have another bash at it now.

Sent pm

The map was very unplayable for me, I have to wait until update around t4 mod.

How so? Textures issues? Lag? What OS do you have? Gpu? Did you turn off spec maps, down settings, and are you using the t4m, cause it isn't needed. Do you have any trouble playing other maps?

I've seen issues with win 10, and some others have had some graphic issues in which turning off spec maps and taking graphic settings off of extra have helped. I've also found that launching cod from the application in your root folder helps.

There is nothing t4m planned that will help with graphic issues, that I am aware of. If you would like, you can try downsizing a few iwis in the iwd and see if that makes it playable for you. Toms iwi converter can be used to easily try that.

Edit: I see you have difficulty with other maps as well.
Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 12:09:24 pm by MakeCents

Loading ...