UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Nacht Der Untoten Reimagined (Version 2.1)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 9 years ago
by ProRevenge
Date Registered: 7 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Donations massively appreciated: paypal.me/DanT98
Signature
Stranded
Nacht Der Untoten: Reimagined
Encampment
Encampment V2: BO3 Mod

Mapper and Weapon Porter - I release what I can of my work for the community to enjoy :)
ProRevenge's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
ProRevenge's Contact & Social LinksProRevenge
Thanks alot for the feedback, and I am glad im not the only one who plays high round custom zombies and doesnt just rush the buyable ending.

Vulture Aid freezes are fixed
Fizz attracting zombies is fixed
Co op Dog Animations are fixed
Afaik Thundergun crash is fixed.

Update should be out later on today or tomorrow, I just need to do final testing.

Also, I chose to include box locations where they are to keep trading in mid round challenging. Some easy spots like MP40 room or Outside, whilst there are some impossible to trade ones like COTD top of lighthouse. To give more of an incentive to manage ammo, and trade at the end of rounds, deciding whether you need to trade Thunder, Ray or Both.

Once again, im glad someone else but me plays for high rounds :D
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I'm starting a new challenge for this map, it's called the 'BO2 sniper Challenge' which is basically a pistol and Sniper rifles only, but the catch is, you can only use your pistol for:
1) it's the mauser before upgrading (as it will do jack squat)
2) your out of Sniper Rifle Ammo mid-round
3) if you do a 'switch' (when you get a hitmarker/10 points then you pull out your sidearm and finish off the enemy/zombie)
You can use the Ray Gun (not Mark 2) as it is considered a pistol, unlike the mark 2, which isn't one
On a side note, I cannot wait for the patch, doing this challenge without DT2.0 is harder as the ballista does jack diddly squat at times, it may still do the job, but it'd be better with it.
Let me know if anyone does this challenge and completes the map doing so
cannot wait for the patch #patchhype
with regards,
Jiffy
Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 08:59:43 am by JiffyNoodles
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
 :accepted:
I'm starting a new challenge for this map, it's called the 'BO2 sniper Challenge' which is basically a pistol and Sniper rifles only, but the catch is, you can only use your pistol for:
1) it's the mauser before upgrading (as it will do jack squat)
2) your out of Sniper Rifle Ammo mid-round
3) if you do a 'switch' (when you get a hitmarker/10 points then you pull out your sidearm and finish off the enemy/zombie)
You can use the Ray Gun (not Mark 2) as it is considered a pistol, unlike the mark 2, which isn't one
On a side note, I cannot wait for the patch, doing this challenge without DT2.0 is harder as the ballista does jack diddly squat at times, it may still do the job, but it'd be better with it.
Let me know if anyone does this challenge and completes the map doing so
cannot wait for the patch #patchhype
with regards,
Jiffy

:accepted: Bring it on
Date Registered: 28 November 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
gunman683's Groups
gunman683's Contact & Social LinksGUNMAN683
*Ahem*

I have found every bottle except for one. (Don't know what bottle it is, I haven't been paying attention to the types)

So far, here are the locations.

• In the spawn room, right in front of the shotgun
  • On the tractor outside
  • Upstairs in the Mule Kick room, when going through from Speed Cola
  • On the left of Juggernog
  • Next to the original 'Help' door, on the shelf
  • Right upstairs above 'help' room
  • Right inside of the Power room
  • In the centerpiece of the basement, on the other side from the teddy
  • Right next to the Wonderfizz in the 'help' room

That's what I've found, and am having issues finding the last one (or just figuring out how to end it, if I have them all)

Great map overall though, and keep up the good work!
I think you are missing the perk on the stairs where the bowie knife it on the ledge. If its not that one its the one on the boxes in speed cola room.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ProRevenge's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Gonna take the time to say also, Double Tap 2 is fully working in the patch, and we also are bringing in Deadshot 2.0 :D

Double Post Merge: July 22, 2015, 01:21:37 pm
sorry i am havign problems trying to launch the map... what code do i have to put in to play it? i downlaoded, and installed opened the mod the screen is there but what code am i supposed to put in the console?

Click PLAY SOLO.

The button works, lots of maps decide not to add it, so you do need to use the console, but you can click solo to play no console needed
Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 01:22:00 pm by ProRevenge
Date Registered: 10 February 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
REDRES's Groups
REDRES's Contact & Social LinksREDRESIIREDRESII
Thanks alot for the feedback, and I am glad im not the only one who plays high round custom zombies and doesnt just rush the buyable ending.

Vulture Aid freezes are fixed
Fizz attracting zombies is fixed
Co op Dog Animations are fixed
Afaik Thundergun crash is fixed.

Update should be out later on today or tomorrow, I just need to do final testing.

Also, I chose to include box locations where they are to keep trading in mid round challenging. Some easy spots like MP40 room or Outside, whilst there are some impossible to trade ones like COTD top of lighthouse. To give more of an incentive to manage ammo, and trade at the end of rounds, deciding whether you need to trade Thunder, Ray or Both.

Once again, im glad someone else but me plays for high rounds :D

I'm not so surprised to see you plays high rounds. The shape of some areas suggest it.

About the boxes, I've made some others tests. It's appear these two locations in the vulture room are tradables. For the PaP's box it's possible to hit it if you keep the zombies in the circular area at the enter of the room, and for the box near the power switch, there is two ways: The first (and safe is to keep closed the stairs between speed cola and the mp40, bring the zombies as far as possible in the speed cola room, and run to the box. One try with the box is possible with this long and boring technic, like the top of lighthouse in COTD if you run to it from the AK74u room. I don't know how some people have the motivation to play this map  for 50+ hours for spending more time with the box than killing the zombies. The other way is to simply go to the box, hit it, let the zombies enter in the room, and you will be able to go out if the pathfinding of the zombies don't troll you. when they are back to the vulture area, you can run for the weapon, and try again the box. It's very risky and we must don't forget there is no crossbow for help the player on this map.

I don't know what you mean about the ray gun. Maybe did I don't understand correctly the sense of your sentence due to my bad english understanding (unless you mean 40-50 for high rounds  :troll:), but there is no utility to just recycle the ray gun in high rounds. Also, if the player kill correctly his 1008 zombies with an entire thundergun, it will be not necessary to recycle in a middle round till 104-105.

For the technical problems, I've seen you fixed the wunderfizz. What's about the box? The zombies seems to be commonly stucked at the original area of the box but I've not noticed this problem at the others locations

Sometimes, I dont' realize how irritating I am with some insignificants details for other people  :D

Also, if you want to do some tests, play co-op and rage-quit the game you can send me a PM. I can't, probably due to my low rank.
Date Registered: 19 July 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
MagiKarf's Groups
MagiKarf's Contact & Social Links
Gonna take the time to say also, Double Tap 2 is fully working in the patch, and we also are bringing in Deadshot 2.0 :D

Double Post Merge: July 22, 2015, 01:21:37 pm
Click PLAY SOLO.

The button works, lots of maps decide not to add it, so you do need to use the console, but you can click solo to play no console needed

does not let me...i clicked countless times but it did not work
Date Registered: 14 March 2015
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Stormin Norman
sureshot1500's Groups
I must be blind Pro Revenge but where is the link to the video showing the perk bottle locations
Date Registered: 14 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
sureshot1500's Groups
I cant see the perk bottles when Im playing solo
Date Registered: 11 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
New Lunar Republic
Draco's Groups
Draco's Contact & Social LinksNLR DracomasondoespcMrN00B0
Great Map!   :D I was trying to complete the map solo and was racking up points for the buyable ending. Before i was able to buy the ending my game chrashed while using the Zeus Cannon. Please look into this but other than that Good map!  :D
Date Registered: 2 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
xXAdamXx3's Groups
xXAdamXx3's Contact & Social Links
are there jumpscares ::)
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Face to Face
Date Registered: 6 October 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Signature
Maya <3

Let's Play some osu!
MrDunlop4's Groups
MrDunlop4's Contact & Social LinksNelielexy0Nelielexy0CSMrDunlop4NelieleyNelielexy0Nelielexy0
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
So you promised us an update, either yesterday or today, so any updates? :D
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ProRevenge's Groups
So you promised us an update, either yesterday or today, so any updates? :D

Im testing it right now, if all goes well, it will be out in a couple of hours, please be patient :)

Double Post Merge: July 23, 2015, 08:34:36 pm
After testing, a few bugs were found that are gonna take a bit to fix, Release wont be tonight (sorry :( ) But I will get it fixed and released as soon as it is to a good standard, tested and working for all you good people to enjoy!
Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 08:34:36 pm by ProRevenge

Loading ...