Date Registered: 4 April 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Shroomy's Groups
Shroomy's Contact & Social Links
are you by chance planning to fix the small bugs within this map, it's far too great for these little inconveninces

:thumbsup-smiley:1
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 10 February 2020
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
GryphonRB's Groups
GryphonRB's Contact & Social LinksGryphonRBttvGryphonRB
I've been an avid zombie player ever since it dropped to World at War in 2008. I firmly stand by this statement when I say this is one of the best maps I've ever played, you did a superb job on everything. I was absolutely mind blown by the attention to detail in each area around the map & the steps/easter eggs that followed.

Thank you for the upload and I hope you have more in store for the future.
Date Registered: 15 March 2020
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
mario12's Groups
mario12's Contact & Social Links
Thank you for adding the objectives in Spanish
Date Registered: 13 August 2016
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
galal mehrez's Groups
Hello its been a while since I last talked to you so I noticed a glitch not sure if it's only on my end but the extra health the jugg give you is less than it should be I die in like only 3 hits with it which means I only got one extra hit before death with jugg which is wrong as jugg is supposed to give you 3 extra hits not 1 (that's probably why I have left the map for these long and thought at the time that I was just bad and apparently it turns out cuz I die easily) and what makes me sure it's bugged not that a zombie double swiped me twice or something is that I opened the zombiesmode_perks file and found that jugg is written to give you 160 extra health only which I think should be 250 from what I remember
Location: gbEurasian Plate, The Crust, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way
Date Registered: 4 November 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Mod Tools Tutorial Creator YouTube.com/IceGrenade
Signature
YouTuber Call of Duty Mod Tools Tutorial Creator on YouTube.com/IceGrenade
IceGrenade's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Browsing for a good map to play and stumbled across your map! OMFG how have I not seen this before! This looks incredible! Looks like you really went all in here bud. Will be streaming this tonight if you are interested to see. I know as a map maker I love to watch people playing my own maps so maybe you want to see. Anyhow, it will be at 5pm GMT aka 3.2hrs time https://www.youtube.com/c/IceGrenade/live :)
Date Registered: 14 September 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Alfe5's Groups
Alfe5's Contact & Social LinksAlfe5Alfe5_
How do you get out of the final area and what did the soul boxes do?
Date Registered: 3 May 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature
Huruman's Groups
Huruman's Contact & Social Links
Thank you very much everyone for comment!

If you complete the soul boxes, you get a wonderful reward weapon. But you can finish the map without completing this part.

I was fighting for a long time against the limitations of the engine to get to shape this map as I wanted.For example, I had to convert a lot of bsp geometry into static models so as not to exceed the bsp limits. Therefore, I appreciate that you like it.

I haven't worked with scripts in a long time, but if someone help me with the changes that I have to implement to correct the juggernog, I can try to release a new version less difficult for solo players.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
galal mehrez's Groups
Thank you very much everyone for comment!

If you complete the soul boxes, you get a wonderful reward weapon. But you can finish the map without completing this part.

I was fighting for a long time against the limitations of the engine to get to shape this map as I wanted.For example, I had to convert a lot of bsp geometry into static models so as not to exceed the bsp limits. Therefore, I appreciate that you like it.

I haven't worked with scripts in a long time, but if someone help me with the changes that I have to implement to correct the juggernog, I can try to release a new version less difficult for solo players.
It's very easy you just need to change the number that jugg gives we I opened the file I found that it was set at 160 I changed it to 250 so I made it 5 hits for you to day like the normal in waw/bo1/2 (not 3 as in 3 it's 6)so if you want me to upload my changed file I could just need you email to send it to you
Date Registered: 8 February 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Worset's Groups
Worset's Contact & Social Links
Are the snipers in the desert town area REALLY necessary?

That area itself is already pretty tough in regards to hoarding zombies due to the CQC layout - that in itself isn't a complaint. But it feels unfair to simultaneously have to juggle these enemies that can deal considerable damage from a distance that's hard to shoot back at while on the move, - made especially annoying by Jugg not providing as much additional health as it should - are pretty accurate, respawn frequently out of thin air mid round, and generally make the outdoor area of that section harder to survive in than it is already.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
galal mehrez's Groups

That area itself is already pretty tough in regards to hoarding zombies due to the CQC layout - that in itself isn't a complaint. But it feels unfair to simultaneously have to juggle these enemies that can deal considerable damage from a distance that's hard to shoot back at while on the move, - made especially annoying by Jugg not providing as much additional health as it should - are pretty accurate, respawn frequently out of thin air mid round, and generally make the outdoor area of that section harder to survive in than it is already.
Don't worry I fixed jugg and contacted and sent the file to him when he sees it he will upload the fix
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
giandeli1997's Groups
giandeli1997's Contact & Social Links
Don't worry I fixed jugg and contacted and sent the file to him when he sees it he will upload the fix
What was the file you changed? I'm curious how you fixed jugg.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
galal mehrez's Groups
What was the file you changed? I'm curious how you fixed jugg.
It was the zombie perk file I searshed for the jugg health line on it and found that it was 160 and I changed it to 250.... The zombie perk file is in the nazi_zombie_mix.iwd file you need to open the iwd file as zip then you would need to open the zombie perk file as a text file
Date Registered: 3 May 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Huruman's Groups
Huruman's Contact & Social Links

I like that each area of the map presents a different challenge. In this area an easy way to survive snipers is to take the roof of the central building, for example.

Double Post Merge: July 12, 2020, 10:33:36 am
UPDATE 07/12/2020
*Fixed the juggernaut perk with 250 points of health
Thanks to galal mehrez for helping me correct this. O0

Juggernaut FIX Version - DOWNLOAD
Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 10:33:36 am by Huruman
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
galal mehrez's Groups
I like that each area of the map presents a different challenge. In this area an easy way to survive snipers is to take the roof of the central building, for example.

Double Post Merge: July 12, 2020, 10:33:36 am

UPDATE 07/12/2020
*Fixed the juggernaut perk with 250 points of health
Thanks to galal mehrez for helping me correct this. O0

Juggernaut FIX Version - DOWNLOAD

:D it's the first time i got thanked in ugx
Date Registered: 13 June 2020
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
elykson343's Groups
elykson343's Contact & Social Links
Hi there I don't know when this will be seen because new account and all that or if you're still updating the map at all. But any way I found a fairly game breaking bug in the start of the map. After you go through the first portal in the ice area and get teleported to the crypt. There is an infinity spot, and not just any infinity spot a round ending, zombie base health unaffected infinity spot. Near the first barricade right next to the breakable wall barricade. If you kill the last round 1 zombie while  in the left hand corner while crouching inbetween the barricade and the 750 debris. The round counter will start counting up 1 round every 5 seconds, no zombie spawns, nothing. But after you leave that spot on say round 281 (took around 45 minutes of literally doing anything but playing the game) the game will automatically update you to round 281, except the game still thinks it's round 1 from then on. Meaning you get round 281 amounts of zombies, at round 281 sprinter speed. With drum roll please round 1 health. And it doesn't end there for every round after that the zombies will continue to stay at round 1 health until you die or manually restart the game.

Played around with it for a while and initiated the bug on round 4 (why round 4 you ask? Because you can't make crawlers on round 1 of course) ran the bug til round 24. And commenced the slaughter, abused the OP mauser MC-46 and knifed around 30 zombies (a doublepoints and insta kill helps alot casue y'know round 24, power up drop rate) bought a thompson, made my way to the grave yard saved 1 zombie, got power on, bought jug and quickie, and went into the portal, went to the shangrila place bought speed and a PPSH, and the Desert place, fucked up some snipers, bought PHD cause fuck it I have infinite points basically, made my way around bought all the perks except mule kick (useless perk that one). zombie died, no matter they are still at round 4 health cause reasons. Made a killing off of headshots, camped in the jail cells by double tap, got stuck on the easter egg steps. thought I had to soul chest the gold key and died because, 24 round 4 healthed zombies can still mess you up if you get stuck on a barrel of torches. So yeah. Totally not game breaking at all.

Loading ...