UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Manager] The Swan by AwesomePieMan and HexZombies (Released)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by Deleted User
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
im running a intel core i3 dual core 4 logical processers nvidia geforce 610m with 1gb of dedicated vram 6gb of ram 500gb ssd with nvidia optimus cpu is at 2.30ghz X2 (for each core)

EDIT: did i also say all that hardware in in a laptop?
honestly id say the video card isn't up to par
there strange some work very well with other games but some are "crap" with some, don't take offence to that im just saying its possible its not a good card for WaW
  • zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
This user is deleted :(
honestly id say the video card isn't up to par
there strange some work very well with other games but some are "crap" with some, don't take offence to that im just saying its possible its not a good card for WaW
right lol i know its a good card for waw i took the laptop to pc world for a repare and even they said its a bloody good machine for games so please dont give me that
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Well, you can check your specs here for compatibility...

http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=28&game=Call%20of%20Duty%205:%20World%20at%20War

and when I did a quick check, you were indeed above the recommended specifications, and in some cases well above.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
The (M)obile line of GPUs from Nvidia and ATI are significantly crappier than their desktop counterparts - and I mean what would you expect when you cram it all into a laptop and solder everything onto the board with minimum ventilation? Laptops in general do not perform well in games - especially the ones you mentioned (crysis 3? I doubt you can run that on max and get more than 8-10fps) - until you spend probably upwards of $2000-$2500 on them. I've never understood the whole "gaming on the go" philosophy... if I'm on the go I have something important to do. I wouldn't be sitting around wishing I had brought my desktop with me to get a quick game of BF4 in between flights  :please: Same concept with mobile platforms like the PSP/PS Vita. If someone's over the age of 15 I would hope their parents stopped dragging them along to places they didn't want to go by now.

As far as your specs go, mobile Dual Core anything is waaaaaay too low for today's games. And it's borderline for WaW if you ask me.
Geforce 610m is way out of date. Your 610m is the oldest card they even have in the Laptop Nvidia list , and it does not meet the recommended requirements for WaW (but it does meet minimum).
  • zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
The (M)obile line of GPUs from Nvidia and ATI are significantly crappier than their desktop counterparts - and I mean what would you expect when you cram it all into a laptop and solder everything onto the board with minimum ventilation? Laptops in general do not perform well in games - especially the ones you mentioned (crysis 3? I doubt you can run that on max and get more than 8-10fps) - until you spend probably upwards of $2000-$2500 on them. I've never understood the whole "gaming on the go" philosophy... if I'm on the go I have something important to do. I wouldn't be sitting around wishing I had brought my desktop with me to get a quick game of BF4 in between flights  :please: Same concept with mobile platforms like the PSP/PS Vita. If someone's over the age of 15 I would hope their parents stopped dragging them along to places they didn't want to go by now.

As far as your specs go, mobile Dual Core anything is waaaaaay too low for today's games. And it's borderline for WaW if you ask me.
Geforce 610m is way out of date. Your 610m is the oldest card they even have in the Laptop Nvidia list , and it does not meet the recommended requirements for WaW (but it does meet minimum).
my gpu is more than capable of running waw and upwards i was talking to nvidia about it about a hour ago and they said that card i have is more than capable of running waw and upwards

http://imgur.com/AK5UC6u
Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 08:10:51 pm by zombie madness
Date Registered: 14 March 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
zNiiC's Groups
zNiiC's Contact & Social LinkszNiiCRAiiDz
my gpu is more than capable of running waw and upwards i was talking to nvidia about it about a hour ago and they said that card i have is more than capable of running waw and upwards

But youre still playing on a laptop. Unless you have the new Razer laptop, youll probably run into issues playing games like Trem said
  • zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
But youre still playing on a laptop. Unless you have the new Razer laptop, youll probably run into issues playing games like Trem said
and you didnt take note to the images ohh dear
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.

That image shows you meeting the minimum requirements, not the recommended ones. I said you don't meet the recommended requirements.

A screenshot of you getting a playable FPS in Crysis 3 with proof of max settings would be more interesting.
Date Registered: 14 March 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
zNiiC's Groups
zNiiC's Contact & Social LinkszNiiCRAiiDz
That image shows you meeting the minimum requirements, not the recommended ones. I said you don't meet the recommended requirements.

There are recommended requirements? There is no tab for that.
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
If your having trouble running any map in World at War you might just have to turn down the resolution a bit and disable the fancy crap like shadows.

I myself play custom maps at 720x576 with x4 anti aliasing and it really isn't all -that- bad. Sure it doesn't look NEARLY as good but its definitely playable with 91FPS on less FX or detail intensive maps.
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
If your having trouble running any map in World at War you might just have to turn down the resolution a bit and disable the fancy crap like shadows.

I myself play custom maps at 720x576 with x4 anti aliasing and it really isn't all -that- bad. Sure it doesn't look NEARLY as good but its definitely playable with 91FPS on less FX or detail intensive maps.
the lesser the settings the easier your computer runs it
  • zombie madness
  • Deleted Member
zombie madness
There are recommended requirements? There is no tab for that.
no coz the minimum requirements are the recomended ones as well
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
no coz the minimum requirements are the recomended ones as well

WHAT? Do you honestly think a Pentium 4 @3GHZ is  part of the "recommended" specifications?  :lol:
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
Here's my video tut:

<Removed by Moderator>
Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 04:25:01 am by SajeOne
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
RamboBadass's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
WHAT? Do you honestly think a Pentium 4 @3GHZ is  part of the "recommended" specifications?  :lol:
are you talking about mine lol I have no damn issues playing lol

Loading ...