Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
I am on the list and still haven't got a beta.

i dont think jei is gonna be back on for a bit, and seeing as you were on the list and didnt receive link, i dont think he'll mind if i send you it
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
So... having given the map a couple of runs, I have to say I am really impressed with the design and layout of it. You have done a brilliant job with it all.

I did notice that the box failed to give out the Thundergun once in a round 23 run, and 100+ hits between us, but we did manage to get the Remington every second spin. This needs to be addressed.

Also noticed a weird quicksand effect every now and again, where the characters we play as would sometimes get stuck while running for a brief second. Not sure what that was about!?

Either way... the map is really impressive so far, and was a lot of fun to play on (unlike the boring TMG Alcatraz), and villas are fun to traverse through, but extremely difficult to train in.

Cannot wait to see the finished product. Well done man... very nice!  ;)
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
So... having given the map a couple of runs, I have to say I am really impressed with the design and layout of it. You have done a brilliant job with it all.

I did notice that the box failed to give out the Thundergun once in a round 23 run, and 100+ hits between us, but we did manage to get the Remington every second spin. This needs to be addressed.

Also noticed a weird quicksand effect every now and again, where the characters we play as would sometimes get stuck while running for a brief second. Not sure what that was about!?

Either way... the map is really impressive so far, and was a lot of fun to play on (unlike the boring TMG Alcatraz), and villas are fun to traverse through, but extremely difficult to train in.

Cannot wait to see the finished product. Well done man... very nice!  ;)

yeah the box config for WWs or decent guns should be adressed, i got the ray gun once but without phd that is a no go, and we never got winters howl or t-gun but got the winchester more than enough times
Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 12:48:59 am by timelordalex
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
yeah the box config for WWs or decent guns should be adressed
UGX Mod v1.1
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Also jel I would suggest editing the _zombiemode_weapons.gsc to lower the ammo price of the M9 Beretta. Apparently I forgot to change it after copy/pasting a different line, which resulted in the ammo price being 2000. This was the first map I've seen which utilizes the M9 wall prefab, otherwise I would have known sooner :D

Also before release, you may want to edit the Gun Game settings to be similar to what Chaos did to Zebba Farms - it worked nicely and I wish I had configured it similarly before v1.0.3's release - ugxm_user_settings.gsc.
Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Hey if you had tons of fun on playing my maps please DONATE :)

play ESTATE now, and claim your mansion back from the undead!
jei9363's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
Also jel I would suggest editing the _zombiemode_weapons.gsc to lower the ammo price of the M9 Beretta. Apparently I forgot to change it after copy/pasting a different line, which resulted in the ammo price being 2000. This was the first map I've seen which utilizes the M9 wall prefab, otherwise I would have known sooner :D

Also before release, you may want to edit the Gun Game settings to be similar to what Chaos did to Zebba Farms - it worked nicely and I wish I had configured it similarly before v1.0.3's release - ugxm_user_settings.gsc.

yeah I was wondering what was up with that, thanks to the Beta I got a nice long list of stuff to fix. Ill definitely work on your input here and from the email
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
yeah I was wondering what was up with that, thanks to the Beta I got a nice long list of stuff to fix. Ill definitely work on your input here and from the email
Sure, let me know if you have any other questions about UGX Mod stuff and I'll try to help.
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
nixbam56's Groups
nixbam56's Contact & Social Links
Beachtown is a wonderful map  keep up the good work cant wait for the complete eater egg!!!
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
This was the first map I've seen which utilizes the M9 wall prefab, otherwise I would have known sooner :D
Ballbags_3 also have Beretta M9 on wall
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
P.S.M.'s Groups
P.S.M.'s Contact & Social Links
Beachtown's Layout and structure is amazing just like a Treyarch map , im just waiting for see more detail and 2 or more houses , also i cannot wait to see this map with 1.1 and PhD Flopper.
Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
when Im content with the flow and gameplay, i dedicate a whole day just to detail. Also I would expect more houses, but there'll be more map
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
i made a post of feedback on Zommods, but seeing as thats gone down, not sure if you saw it
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Played for like 2 hours last night. I really feel like this is a fun zombie world to be in, which is harder to create than you'd think.  A lot of creativity has gone into making some fun playable areas stitched together with ziplines to speed up gameplay. Perfect for the fast paced, frantic UGX game modes both current and future.

- It is hilarious to shot zombies off ziplines and watch them fall to their undead deaths.
- It's fun to figure out which barriers you should open and if there are some you should just leave closed. Whatever it takes for maximum survivability.
- Seeing if there is a route you can figure out to always stay one step ahead of the zombies or if just finding a corner to hold down with your friends is the best way. I love all the options this map gives you in how you can play it.

A map should never dictate how much fun you can have, that should be left up to you and I feel a lot of maps these days rob you of the fun you can have by limiting you to playing the map a certain way and that will never be my philosophy in map design. Freedom should belong to the player.

Post Merge: August 02, 2013, 06:15:49 pm
i made a post of feedback on Zommods, but seeing as thats gone down, not sure if you saw it

I hate wonderweapons, I don't care if Jei takes them out of the box altogether. I want doors to be fairly expensive and for there to be weaker wall weapons so you have to rely on getting better weapons from the box and if you don't then you may be in trouble. I do agree though that the box should be more generous than the way you described your experience.
Maybe he can release a future version where you open the first door for $1 and it hands you the Thundergun on your way out  :D
Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 06:15:49 pm by tomikaze
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
im a beta tester and just telling you how you could improve... but on a side note, i love WWs and they should be more common.
Date Registered: 2 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hi.
90Dboy's Groups
90Dboy's Contact & Social Links