Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Dude I know how the program works, its just my internet the problem is in my PC, okay, tnx :poker:
My point is not how the program works, I'm explaining to you that a download link is no different then downloading through a program.
broken avatar :(
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
yeah I dont like working with weapons, I only did it as there's pressure to have BO weapons in your map, I may just stick with the UGX mod from now on

just wait till ugx v1.1 if your gonna do UGX, apologies against PHD, in subsequent games it worked, im eager to get the winters howl, ive heard its been changed up a bit, but its been  nylon impossible to get it from the box
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
just wait till ugx v1.1
Until the time its released UGX Mod v1.0 will do absolutely fine.
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Until the time its released UGX Mod v1.0 will do absolutely fine.

UGX v1.1 looks awesome though, and i think many people are holding development of maps or releasing them (Rainbow for example) as they are waiting for v1.1 and its a little pointless to do v1.0 when v1.1 will be out soon (i hope so anyway)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX v1.1 looks awesome though, and i think many people are holding development of maps or releasing them (Rainbow for example) as they are waiting for v1.1 and its a little pointless to do v1.0 when v1.1 will be out soon (i hope so anyway)
It's also pointless to wait when you can install ugx-mod v1.0 and get it out of the way, then update your map which takes virtually minutes with ugx-mod v1.1. Just because we are working on a new version doesn't mean the older one is useless.
Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 01:23:50 pm by SajeOne
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
UGX v1.1 looks awesome though, and i think many people are holding development of maps or releasing them (Rainbow for example)
Seriously? That guy has been working on Rainbow for ages. He really just needs to release that map and start another one. If you wait too long to release a map that's already done then by the time you do release it people are going to yawn and go back to watching the 6 o'clock news.
Date Registered: 11 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
mielke44's Groups
My point is not how the program works, I'm explaining to you that a download link is no different then downloading through a program.
occuard, since your last reply the program started working, AND it rules! tnx for your time!
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
anyone wanna play this map?
Date Registered: 17 July 2013
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
dennisreed_'s Groups
dennisreed_'s Contact & Social LinksDennisReed_DennisReed_Cherrryyy
Best map by far a must download
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
What i think you should've done is keep the original baseball field map, and added the new weps, perks in, and while it would be very lousy to just keep the map and add new things in, it would've worked better. On a side note, there are a few glitches i've noticed, if you have the DM or wunderwaffe and go down then get revived, you keep it, if you trade one of them in for a box weapon you get 3 weapons, mule kick for free, and also an idea, add the Waffle to the box please, or fix A summer's Breeze, as no offence its not a WW, all it does is make the zombies invisible leading to your death, hell i thought the air was killing me, turned out it was an invisible zombie, please fix
Date Registered: 15 July 2013
Last active: 11 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
franco1995's Groups
franco1995's Contact & Social Linkskratosgodofwar95
Date Registered: 25 June 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Fallout Assault Center - Released!

Z ASYLUM - WIP  https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15236.msg150610.html#msg150610

Xbl, psn, and steam username is nickst98
nickst98's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Can't wait to play it, at boy scout jambo now so can't play it yet
Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Hey if you had tons of fun on playing my maps please DONATE :)

play ESTATE now, and claim your mansion back from the undead!
jei9363's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
What i think you should've done is keep the original baseball field map, and added the new weps, perks in, and while it would be very lousy to just keep the map and add new things in, it would've worked better. On a side note, there are a few glitches i've noticed, if you have the DM or wunderwaffe and go down then get revived, you keep it, if you trade one of them in for a box weapon you get 3 weapons, mule kick for free, and also an idea, add the Waffle to the box please, or fix A summer's Breeze, as no offence its not a WW, all it does is make the zombies invisible leading to your death, hell i thought the air was killing me, turned out it was an invisible zombie, please fix

I dont know how that glitch came about or how I let it slide through, I will most likely be applying the ugx mod to this map
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
I dont know how that glitch came about or how I let it slide through, I will most likely be applying the ugx mod to this map

not a bad idea but if so wait till v1.1, or we'll lose all the perks
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
not a bad idea but if so wait till v1.1, or we'll lose all the perks
He could easily move them..

Loading ...