UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: jei9363 on July 11, 2013, 09:38:29 pm

Title: [Manager] Base Ball Field II
Post by: jei9363 on July 11, 2013, 09:38:29 pm
This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.

trailer 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS5V6OXHp8I#)

mod name: nazi_zombie_bbf2

2 years ago I downloaded mod tools and released my first map, Base Ball Field. I proudly present the anniversary edition of the map, Base Ball Field II.

Story Description:

The year is before 1950 and after 1999 due to a run-time error in the teleporter on moon. It was a bright sunny day and just another game at the stadium. A sonic boom was heard and a CCCP rocket that landed a distance from the field. Everything was chaos for 13 hours, then the rockets from moon struck Earth's surface. The field was sunk into a deep rift and now your stuck with a variety of the undead.

Map Description: This map will play with your fear of heights. Get launched onto the billboards and figure out your way down. Be careful, some perks may be necessary to survive falls.

Features:

Perks (11):

- 4 standard perks

Juggernog (5 hit)
     Speed Cola
     DoubleTap
     Quick Revive (for solo has 3 uses, cost 500)

- 4 black ops perks

Mule Kick (weapon chest fixed)
     PhD Flopper (no splash/ fall damage indicator fix)
     Staminup
     DeadShot Daiquiri

- 1 black ops II perk

Electric Cherry (kills nearby zombies when reloading, but zombie count doesn't decrease)

- 2 custom perks

Coupon Queen (Save money on all purchases, need initial amount though)
     Slug Soda (slows nearby sprinting zombies to a running pace)

Limit of 4 Perks

Look for perk garbage cans, all perks have 100% cash back!

Transverse:

- Jet Engine Launcher
- Zip-lines
- Portals

Weapons:

-A Summer's Breeze
-ASP
-Famas
-MP5k
-Death Machine
-MAC11

Powerups:

-Double Points
-Insta Kill
-Max Ammo
-Carpenter
-Bonus Points
-Death Machine / Wunder-Waffe

MISC:

-Pack-A-Punch off the field of play
-5 Easter Egg Radios
-Video on in-game surfaces
-Custom Zombie Models
-Custom Player Models
-No Dogs
-Black Ops Stlye Spawning
-Intro Video
-Mission Screen
-Menu Screen
-No buyable ending, I hate them

Credits:

-TheZombieDon: PhD Flopper Help
-nickst98: Porting zombie models from dlc I dont have
-Tom-BMX: Lime is a good thing
-TheMightyDud: Trailer Music

Beta Help:

-mxa96
-Veteran OND
-Jwofle
-gtLad[Apex]

(http://i42.tinypic.com/x0sffr.jpg)
Title: Re: Base Ball Field II
Post by: KDXDARK on July 11, 2013, 09:49:41 pm
cool!
Post by: SajeOne on July 11, 2013, 10:04:55 pm
Looks pretty awesome to me, I'll be giving it a test and if it meets standards it will be added to the UGX Map Manager (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=49).
Post by: treminaor on July 11, 2013, 10:24:45 pm
Thanks for posting it here! Quite a features list you have there :D
Post by: treminaor on July 12, 2013, 12:11:03 am
This map can be downloaded from the UGX Map Manager.
Post by: Dust on July 12, 2013, 01:37:29 am
awesome! i have been waiting for this map ever since it was announced, i loved the first baseball field. I hope ill love this one too, going to give it a try.
Post by: timelordalex on July 12, 2013, 10:41:50 am
this looked awesome, the tally went up then i saw, limit of 4 perks and i went down lol, is there a perk bottle that we can get?
Post by: DeletedUser on July 12, 2013, 01:46:54 pm
there is pack a punch right? i cant find it..
Post by: jei9363 on July 12, 2013, 02:14:37 pm
Deonsopekkia, there is a pack-a-punch, look in the trailer, gotta work for it! its a 4 step process thats not hard at all really, first step is using the teleporter.
Post by: tomikaze on July 12, 2013, 04:18:38 pm
jei9363,
           By far my biggest complaint about this map, and I think everyone here would agree with me, is that I can only get one salute from you and then it's deactivated or something. I need more salutes than one, c'mon people rally behind me! I'm tired, sweaty and completely worn out from surviving for 3 1/2 rounds, I need to know that I can go get me another salute to boost my moral and keep me going. Seriously jei9363...give the people more salutes!
Post by: timelordalex on July 12, 2013, 09:11:13 pm
I assume this is beta right? i didnt expect this just yet, after doing 2 player coop, my teammate was constantly getting stuck in walls, couldnt buy mp40 ammo twice, he was hitting death barriers and despite the page clearly saying phd has been fixed and works it doesnt, didnt protect me at all, made me go red and was down in one hit, but tbh i thought phd on a map like this was too good to be true, but basically the map isnt done
Post by: jei9363 on July 12, 2013, 09:24:19 pm
were you player 2 or something? I dont have death barriers and I just loaded it up, PhD protects me from splash and fall damage just fine
Post by: timelordalex on July 12, 2013, 09:37:21 pm
no my teammate was player 2, he was getting most of the issues, but he was getting fed up he got downed i jumped where the bowie is with jugg, phd and cherry and i got to the bottom, god super red and got downed in one hit
Post by: jei9363 on July 12, 2013, 09:49:19 pm
theres a possibility the map ran without successfully loading the script files, thus using stock files. Try running it again and tell me if the errors persist. Also how was your connection?
Post by: timelordalex on July 12, 2013, 10:23:29 pm
my teammate is in the same country as me, didnt say he was lagging but there may have been a little for him, i really like the map and was impressed with all the different models for the zombies, but he wont play as he died too many times because of errors in the map we both appreciate the effort, but its not without errors
Post by: SajeOne on July 12, 2013, 10:49:02 pm
I played the map two player also and neither of us ran into the issues you are talking about.
Post by: timelordalex on July 12, 2013, 10:57:14 pm
well it could've and hope it was a one off, i do wanna try it again but my friend doesnt want to, but im not doing solo, so if anyone wants to do coop?
Post by: jei9363 on July 12, 2013, 11:17:59 pm
its just that things like not being able to but mp40 ammo, really sounds like some messed up lag issue, there is no syntactical reason for that
Post by: timelordalex on July 12, 2013, 11:24:00 pm
well im only saying what he said, i didnt experience half his issues so i say job well done on the map but i did like i said have problems with phd and i think will never work to the same as phd in black ops, but it did not protect me from fall damage, and on a side not, can the wunderwaffe still be claimed from the box, i dislike it as a power up as you cant run and it still shocks you - phd didnt negate this
Post by: Dust on July 12, 2013, 11:27:45 pm
well im only saying what he said, i didnt experience half his issues so i say job well done on the map but i did like i said have problems with phd and i think will never work to the same as phd

phd worked perfectly for me, used ray gun right at my feet and nothing happened and i took excessive fall damage and didnt get red screened, maybe try it again and buy it again to see if it continues?
Post by: timelordalex on July 12, 2013, 11:29:58 pm
phd worked perfectly for me, used ray gun right at my feet and nothing happened and i took excessive fall damage and didnt get red screened, maybe try it again and buy it again to see if it continues?

i wanna try it again but not on my own as the issues i experienced were in coopand i want to see if they can be replicated
Post by: DeletedUser on July 13, 2013, 04:17:43 am
i found the pack a punch :D thanks for the tip! sickest map ive ever played. just one thing, i always get stuck when i walk in the middle of the ramp near the coupon queen.. can you fix it?
Post by: timelordalex on July 14, 2013, 06:01:16 pm
 what is the point of the mp5 if it sounds and fires like mp40, the new weapons dont have correct sounds either :/
Post by: SajeOne on July 14, 2013, 10:36:18 pm
Yeah I did notice the weapons are pretty much half done including the sounds and animations(Black ops weapons).
Post by: jei9363 on July 14, 2013, 10:54:26 pm
yeah I dont like working with weapons, I only did it as there's pressure to have BO weapons in your map, I may just stick with the UGX mod from now on
Post by: mielke44 on July 14, 2013, 11:23:31 pm
Can't download it trough UGX map manager, may you put a direct download link please?
Post by: treminaor on July 14, 2013, 11:35:52 pm
Can't download it trough UGX map manager
Why
Post by: mielke44 on July 15, 2013, 12:50:54 am
Why
Well its not a program thing, its because i live in colombia and the internet througt programs is not good, so i always have to download from my browser...
Post by: treminaor on July 15, 2013, 02:12:04 am
Well its not a program thing, its because i live in colombia and the internet througt programs is not good, so i always have to download from my browser...
The internet through the program is the same internet you get through your browser. It comes from the same source, your internet adapter. The program API uses the same internet browsing capability of Internet Explorer (built into the Windows OS).
Post by: mielke44 on July 15, 2013, 02:26:11 am
The internet through the program is the same internet you get through your browser. It comes from the same source, your internet adapter. The program API uses the same internet browsing capability of Internet Explorer (built into the Windows OS).
Dude I know how the program works, its just my internet the problem is in my PC, okay, tnx :poker:
Post by: treminaor on July 15, 2013, 02:27:18 am
Dude I know how the program works, its just my internet the problem is in my PC, okay, tnx :poker:
My point is not how the program works, I'm explaining to you that a download link is no different then downloading through a program.
Post by: timelordalex on July 15, 2013, 10:37:40 am
yeah I dont like working with weapons, I only did it as there's pressure to have BO weapons in your map, I may just stick with the UGX mod from now on

just wait till ugx v1.1 if your gonna do UGX, apologies against PHD, in subsequent games it worked, im eager to get the winters howl, ive heard its been changed up a bit, but its been  nylon impossible to get it from the box
Post by: SajeOne on July 15, 2013, 10:40:13 am
just wait till ugx v1.1
Until the time its released UGX Mod v1.0 will do absolutely fine.
Post by: timelordalex on July 15, 2013, 12:46:58 pm
Until the time its released UGX Mod v1.0 will do absolutely fine.

UGX v1.1 looks awesome though, and i think many people are holding development of maps or releasing them (Rainbow for example) as they are waiting for v1.1 and its a little pointless to do v1.0 when v1.1 will be out soon (i hope so anyway)
Post by: SajeOne on July 15, 2013, 12:49:38 pm
UGX v1.1 looks awesome though, and i think many people are holding development of maps or releasing them (Rainbow for example) as they are waiting for v1.1 and its a little pointless to do v1.0 when v1.1 will be out soon (i hope so anyway)
It's also pointless to wait when you can install ugx-mod v1.0 and get it out of the way, then update your map which takes virtually minutes with ugx-mod v1.1. Just because we are working on a new version doesn't mean the older one is useless.
Post by: tomikaze on July 15, 2013, 01:22:38 pm
UGX v1.1 looks awesome though, and i think many people are holding development of maps or releasing them (Rainbow for example)
Seriously? That guy has been working on Rainbow for ages. He really just needs to release that map and start another one. If you wait too long to release a map that's already done then by the time you do release it people are going to yawn and go back to watching the 6 o'clock news.
Post by: mielke44 on July 16, 2013, 09:34:57 pm
My point is not how the program works, I'm explaining to you that a download link is no different then downloading through a program.
occuard, since your last reply the program started working, AND it rules! tnx for your time!
Post by: timelordalex on July 16, 2013, 09:42:59 pm
anyone wanna play this map?
Post by: dennisreed_ on July 17, 2013, 03:02:46 am
Best map by far a must download
Post by: timelordalex on July 21, 2013, 08:02:52 pm
What i think you should've done is keep the original baseball field map, and added the new weps, perks in, and while it would be very lousy to just keep the map and add new things in, it would've worked better. On a side note, there are a few glitches i've noticed, if you have the DM or wunderwaffe and go down then get revived, you keep it, if you trade one of them in for a box weapon you get 3 weapons, mule kick for free, and also an idea, add the Waffle to the box please, or fix A summer's Breeze, as no offence its not a WW, all it does is make the zombies invisible leading to your death, hell i thought the air was killing me, turned out it was an invisible zombie, please fix
Post by: franco1995 on July 21, 2013, 09:14:10 pm
Nazi zombie BASEBALL FIELD 2 by franco95 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYAfZIv-QAw#)

see my video on this map ;)
Post by: nickst98 on July 21, 2013, 09:22:28 pm
Can't wait to play it, at boy scout jambo now so can't play it yet
Post by: jei9363 on July 21, 2013, 10:36:10 pm
What i think you should've done is keep the original baseball field map, and added the new weps, perks in, and while it would be very lousy to just keep the map and add new things in, it would've worked better. On a side note, there are a few glitches i've noticed, if you have the DM or wunderwaffe and go down then get revived, you keep it, if you trade one of them in for a box weapon you get 3 weapons, mule kick for free, and also an idea, add the Waffle to the box please, or fix A summer's Breeze, as no offence its not a WW, all it does is make the zombies invisible leading to your death, hell i thought the air was killing me, turned out it was an invisible zombie, please fix

I dont know how that glitch came about or how I let it slide through, I will most likely be applying the ugx mod to this map
Post by: timelordalex on July 21, 2013, 10:37:36 pm
I dont know how that glitch came about or how I let it slide through, I will most likely be applying the ugx mod to this map

not a bad idea but if so wait till v1.1, or we'll lose all the perks
Post by: SajeOne on July 22, 2013, 12:25:58 am
not a bad idea but if so wait till v1.1, or we'll lose all the perks
He could easily move them..
Post by: timelordalex on July 22, 2013, 05:40:33 pm
i meant, he couldnt have the BO1/2 perks
Post by: SajeOne on July 22, 2013, 05:41:54 pm
i meant, he couldnt have the BO1/2 perks
He could easily move the BO1/2 perks.
Post by: franco95 on July 28, 2013, 09:55:29 am
I found some problems in this map. When a person use the summer breeze some of the zombies becamed invisible and can kill you, another think.. PHD doesn't work for me.
And how can i get the fuel??? Where is the container?? How can i pack a punch? O.o
Post by: timelordalex on July 28, 2013, 10:39:55 am
I found some problems in this map. When a person use the summer breeze some of the zombies becamed invisible and can kill you, another think.. PHD doesn't work for me.
And how can i get the fuel??? Where is the container?? How can i pack a punch? O.o

yeah i dont get A Summers breeze, its pathetic, and pretty bad for a custom WW, dont know why he didnt just make it the winters howl
Post by: SajeOne on July 28, 2013, 01:05:04 pm
dont know why he didnt just make it the winters howl
What do you think he has to do to do that? Copy the model into the game and bam you got a weapon that freezes zombies and lets you break them in like 5 different ways? There's a reason we are the only ones in the community with a successful full port. I'm not doubting his abilities I'm just saying its not easy.
Post by: timelordalex on July 28, 2013, 03:03:20 pm
What do you think he has to do to do that? Copy the model into the game and bam you got a weapon that freezes zombies and lets you break them in like 5 different ways? There's a reason we are the only ones in the community with a successful full port. I'm not doubting his abilities I'm just saying its not easy.

i dont recall saying it is but theres no point making a weapon that doesnt do anything to help you
Post by: Moosesarealright on August 02, 2013, 10:42:33 pm

i keep getting code 1-1 while trying to install and ive tried to fix it but failed to please help   :ok:
Post by: treminaor on August 02, 2013, 11:26:30 pm
i keep getting code 1-1 while trying to install and ive tried to fix it but failed to please help   :ok:
Which map? Have you tried other maps? Have you tried running as administrator?
Post by: Moosesarealright on August 02, 2013, 11:33:52 pm
I tried running in administrator mode but it still did not work :(. i have more than half of the maps avaible on the installer and its just this one. the baseball field 2 map.
Post by: SajeOne on August 03, 2013, 12:36:50 am
I tried running in administrator mode but it still did not work :(. i have more than half of the maps avaible on the installer and its just this one. the baseball field 2 map.
You must be doing something else wrong then, I just tested and the map downloads and installs fine.
Post by: popcorn897 on August 07, 2013, 12:13:18 am
Some Glitches:
If you get the Death Machine/Wunderwaffe and switch it out for any other gun you keep it and gain a gun slot. I tested multiple times and have 4 or 5 guns at once.

If you go prone at the top of either ramp in the VIP sections you will get stuck and not be able to get out in any way. You can't crouch, stand, move, or anything. We even tried getting down and reviving.

Other than that really awesome map! The Pack-a-punch was interesting to get to  :D
Post by: timelordalex on August 07, 2013, 04:49:15 pm
if you down with DM/Waffle you keep them
Post by: artiom230 on July 20, 2014, 04:46:44 pm
Is one of the funniest maps I ever played with friends  :rainbow:  :)
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on July 21, 2014, 01:00:39 am
Thank you for sharing 热爱cod的基友屌丝们QQ群145471670  :alone:
Post by: Demolishization on July 24, 2014, 04:22:41 am
There was some bugs i found,  but i really can't wait for your next map ;)