Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Hmmm nice, going to give it a go now. Nice to see the Bo3 update out, I hope this also means Oil Rigs might be getting one soon too? ::)

:D
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Hmmm nice, going to give it a go now. Nice to see the Bo3 update out, I hope this also means Oil Rigs might be getting one soon too? ::)

:D

Probably in the next day or 2. I've just been sitting on it for months waiting for the god mode fix tbh, pretty sure Stuffy and codmodd gave up on trying to fix the god mode bug though (I don't blame them) so that will still be there unfortunately. Also need to check if it's still giving errors in co-op about the trophies.

And inb4 someone complains the M8A7 is missing first raise sounds. I forgot. Deal with it. :P
Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 07:55:15 pm by steviewonder87
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
Probably in the next day or 2. I've just been sitting on it for months waiting for the god mode fix tbh, pretty sure Stuffy and codmodd gave up on trying to fix the god mode bug though (don't blame them) so that will still be there unfortunately. Also need to check if it's still giving errors in co-op about the trophies.

And inb4 someone complains the M8A7 is missing first raise sounds. I forgot. Deal with it. :P

Will be waiting for Oil Rig, tons of fun I had on this update, started fucking at the box trying different weapons and died at 16 after getting RPG. :lol:

And this PAP camo is one to be appreciated. :D

Spoiler: click to open...
Date Registered: 28 December 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Come at me whimp!
Signature
Chris
IS the pap camo supposed to represent Dark Matter? Its a nice try  ;)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Will be waiting for Oil Rig, tons of fun I had on this update, started fucking at the box trying different weapons and died at 16 after getting RPG. :lol:

(Image removed from quote.)

And this PAP camo is one to be appreciated. :D

Spoiler: click to open...

Glad you enjoyed the map.

IS the pap camo supposed to represent Dark Matter? Its a nice try  ;)

Sort of. I was just kind of messing around a while ago just seeing if I could make something remotely like it and I ended up with this and I was pretty happy with it considering it's WAW. It's not supposed to be an exact port though I just edited some random images from Google (the 'actual' ones ripped from the game didn't come out as well IMO.)
Date Registered: 27 January 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Guilhermex12's Groups
Guilhermex12's Contact & Social LinksGuilhermex12UGX-Mods
OH MY GOD, what a fucking delicious update!  :rainbow: :rainbow: !!! Downloading!!! :D
Date Registered: 12 December 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
100% Custom Zombies Instagram - @CODCZ115
CODCZ115's Groups
CODCZ115's Contact & Social LinksCODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115Instagram
INCREDIBLE UPDATE!

This has been 1 of my favorite maps. I always loved the challenge of it. This new version is much more forgiving, but still very fun.

The new areas, weapons, grenades, the changes made of key aspects of the map as well as the new locations of things, SO PERFECT NOW!

Amazing work. Do you plan on updating this map in BO3? It really is such a classic map.

Thank you.
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
Excellent job with this update! I was ready to see BO3 weapons as much as the next guy :rainbow:

Two things, I had an issue where I'd go down and still "have " my perks (the symbols were still there), and it was registering as if I still had them, but the effects weren't there and I couldn't re-buy them. The only perk that removed on down was Quick Revive, and I managed to get "two" juggernauts, though only one worked. (Had PhD too, didn't remove the shock/gas effect as advertised) The water-jet downstairs wasn't working either, though I'm not sure if that was intentional or not. (Do I have to do something?)

Had T4M installed with spec-maps off, but besides those two bugs, everything worked flawlessly. Awesome job!
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
INCREDIBLE UPDATE!

This has been 1 of my favorite maps. I always loved the challenge of it. This new version is much more forgiving, but still very fun.

The new areas, weapons, grenades, the changes made of key aspects of the map as well as the new locations of things, SO PERFECT NOW!

Amazing work. Do you plan on updating this map in BO3? It really is such a classic map.

Thank you.

Thanks! Idk if I'll update it for BO3, probably move on to bigger and better things tbh but maybe.

Excellent job with this update! I was ready to see BO3 weapons as much as the next guy :rainbow:

Two things, I had an issue where I'd go down and still "have " my perks (the symbols were still there), and it was registering as if I still had them, but the effects weren't there and I couldn't re-buy them. The only perk that removed on down was Quick Revive, and I managed to get "two" juggernauts, though only one worked. (Had PhD too, didn't remove the shock/gas effect as advertised) The water-jet downstairs wasn't working either, though I'm not sure if that was intentional or not. (Do I have to do something?)

Had T4M installed with spec-maps off, but besides those two bugs, everything worked flawlessly. Awesome job!

Hmm, I'll have to look into the perks thing (I know there were some issues before but I thought I had fixed them, it must be some shit from Oil Rig I've copied over by accident) PHD should protect you from the novas maybe I accidentally changed that (might keep it now you mention it though :troll:). The geyser should work without you doing anything but standing on it, are you sure you stood on it long enough? Scoba managed to PAP so it must have worked for him?
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
adfgdagasdf2's Groups
adfgdagasdf2's Contact & Social Links
Thanks! Idk if I'll update it for BO3, probably move on to bigger and better things tbh but maybe.

Hmm, I'll have to look into the perks thing (I know there were some issues before but I thought I had fixed them, it must be some shit from Oil Rig I've copied over by accident) PHD should protect you from the novas maybe I accidentally changed that (might keep it now you mention it though :troll:). The geyser should work without you doing anything but standing on it, are you sure you stood on it long enough? Scoba managed to PAP so it must have worked for him?

Power on, power off, prone, crouched, standing, 10 seconds, two entire rounds, didn't matter: It didn't want me to PaP. I'll give the map another run real quick and see if it fixes itself.

Edit: I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I think a crawler got in the elevator shaft as it went back up, I clipped though it, and proceeded to get stuck; going down didn't fix it. The water-jet fixed itself, though. Haven't tested the "perma perks" again yet.
Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 08:56:45 pm by PSNtoonjuice
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Power on, power off, prone, crouched, standing, 10 seconds, two entire rounds, didn't matter: It didn't want me to PaP. I'll give the map another run real quick and see if it fixes itself.

Edit: I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I think a crawler got in the elevator shaft as it went back up, I clipped though it, and proceeded to get stuck; going down didn't fix it. The water-jet fixed itself, though. Haven't tested the "perma perks" again yet.

OK I just tested and I think I fixed the perks thing it was just a couple lines I needed to change, but PHD seems to work for me on the novas? However what's weird is that the geyser didn't work for me that game either, and that's the first time that's ever happened to me after using it probably 100 times. Not sure what the deal is there, good old WAW. ::)
Date Registered: 12 December 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
CODCZ115's Groups
CODCZ115's Contact & Social LinksCODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115Instagram

Also had this problem.

Also, when I pulled the Type-25 from the box, it gave me the wunderwaffe quote from Richtofen.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
OK I've fixed the perks I think, also I forgot to change the souls needed for the meteor (3 atm lol :facepalm:) and I fixed the M8A7 first raise sound. I'm gonna take down the link for now and upload a new one shortly.
Date Registered: 27 January 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Guilhermex12's Groups
Guilhermex12's Contact & Social LinksGuilhermex12UGX-Mods
Played it now... It's in my list of favorite maps now! :D The BO3 Guns feels amazing! I tryed high round but the Sliquifier chain still need more buff, i think it's just needing an chain distance buff ;)
The Bosses are more balanced now, feels like Der Eisendrache now, if you use the Hatmaker 12 with PaP you can kill then really faster, and this helps so much.
Only one more thing, i think you need to buff max ammo drops, looks like it's only Drop by Juggernaut Bosses.... And Juggernaut Bosses don't come every round, and with the Sliquifier "nerfed" i get out of ammo really faster :/

Out of this, amazing!
Date Registered: 27 April 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
TMCYT's Groups