Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
The world will always underestimate me...until i show them what my creativity is capable of.
Erthrock's Groups
lol i did take my time on it man but i cant fix it because everything on my pc was erased
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
lol i did take my time on it man but i cant fix it because everything on my pc was erased

Excuses dont matter. DONT post a release until it 100% done and complete. If you want people know about it so bad than make a WIP.  ;)
Date Registered: 4 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Erthrock's Groups
ok now if you think there is a way and its an excuse i would love to hear it but until then make a map erase all your memopry on your pc and try to get it back, plus i was lucky and had a version on mediafire that me and my friends played.
no offense but im really getting pissed when people think im saying excuses
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
for0034's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
for0034's Contact & Social LinksFor0034
well it basically was 100% complete considering files were lost and this was the final thing. i guess. this is also why you save files after every few minutes.
Date Registered: 15 June 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Personal Quote
100% of men didn't notice King Kong in the photo
hellion2099's Groups
hellion2099's Contact & Social Links
Honestly, I don't know if there is an ending to it, but I've played it solo 4 times already.  I enjoy the map, its small but it looks nice and i like the "5" tele porters.  If i were to modify it in any way, it would be to make access to the PPSH a buyable door way and not strictly through the tele porters...Other then that...Great map man, and if it really wasn't complete...well, i wouldn't have noticed.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Erthrock's Groups
thanks dude that means a lot to me
Date Registered: 26 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Projects:
CPH (Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital) - Map Testing
Raze - Map Testing
JadenSzewczak's Groups
JadenSzewczak's Contact & Social LinksKazcwezsjadenszewczakszwczk
If you guys can support me to make more better maps please tell me some comments of what you think so i can push my self to make a better map
Losing the files to your map doesn't work as a reason to release an incomplete map bro. When does Treyarch or any video game developer for that matter release unfinished content? Never. Also, as far as advice for future releases, here are a few things that I didn't like about Himitsu:

- the unchanged main menu after launching up the mod - there isn't a solo button, changed menu background or changed menu music... (there have been tutorials for these things since 2012)
- Himitsu doesn't have any new features really and it's nothing we haven't seen before. You can tell it's a fan made map right off the bat and it lacks replayability. (needs easter eggs, new weapons, perks, traps etc)

but nonetheless, thanks for sharing the map erthrock
Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 09:20:41 pm by JadenSzewczak
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
for0034's Groups
for0034's Contact & Social LinksFor0034
at least it wasn't a box.................
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Erthrock's Groups
at least it wasn't a box.................
lol thanks

Post Merge: July 12, 2014, 08:03:52 pm
Losing the files to your map doesn't work as a reason to release an incomplete map bro. When does Treyarch or any video game developer for that matter release unfinished content? Never. Also, as far as advice for future releases, here are a few things that I didn't like about Himitsu:

- the unchanged main menu after launching up the mod - there isn't a solo button, changed menu background or changed menu music... (there have been tutorials for these things since 2012)
- Himitsu doesn't have any new features really and it's nothing we haven't seen before. You can tell it's a fan made map right off the bat and it lacks replayability. (needs easter eggs, new weapons, perks, traps etc)

but nonetheless, thanks for sharing the map erthrock
ok but seriously dude you eaither like dont like ok, you can tell bugs. But dont come here talking crap about how you have already seen this stuff and how its a fan made map. Do you even know where you are we are on a forum for fan made maps for people to share their ideas for their maps, so i think you should leave my forum or stop because i am tired of people looking for crap to put on people. This is why i dont want to post here anymore because anything i do i get ranted on. constructive criticism is a different story that i understand. but so far this forum has been nothing but assholes looking to destroy peoples dreams. so i would love to see a change because this is unexceaptible. agree or disagree idc but thts my thoughts om this site
Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 08:03:52 pm by Erthrock
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
lol thanks

Post Merge: July 12, 2014, 08:03:52 pm
ok but seriously dude you eaither like dont like ok, you can tell bugs. But dont come here talking crap about how you have already seen this stuff and how its a fan made map. Do you even know where you are we are on a forum for fan made maps for people to share their ideas for their maps, so i think you should leave my forum or stop because i am tired of people looking for crap to put on people. This is why i dont want to post here anymore because anything i do i get ranted on. constructive criticism is a different story that i understand. but so far this forum has been nothing but assholes looking to destroy peoples dreams. so i would love to see a change because this is unexceaptible. agree or disagree idc but thts my thoughts om this site
You've posted two maps on here within 48 hours of each other... that's hardly enough time to form an opinion on this entire site or gain any respect. If you want to succeed here then the hard truth is that you have to put more effort into map releases.

We've been playing custom maps for over 4 years now. As a result we know what to expect from new releases, and when expectations aren't met this kind of stuff tends to happen. People complain about the layout being too boxy or the detail being low or there being no custom features or whatever else.

You're new to the community and have only made two small map releases, you certainly shouldn't have expected to come out a hero from that amount of effort. You've made a good effort so far on starting these maps, you just need to keep putting in that same effort for a longer period of time to make a successful map. Count these releases as a learning experience and move on to better projects.

Also remember that no matter how much time you spend on something there's always going to be a handful of people who hate on it or find something wrong with it, that's just how the world is. You always have a choice in that situation to either learn from it and try to do better, or even ignore them and focus on the people that like your work.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Erthrock's Groups
actually i played custom zombies for two weeks

Post Merge: July 12, 2014, 10:11:48 pm
but still i mean this isnt a very good welcome to the modding community
Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 10:11:48 pm by Erthrock
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
actually i played custom zombies for two weeks

Post Merge: July 12, 2014, 10:11:48 pm
but still i mean this isnt a very good welcome to the modding community

You need to learn how to take criticism.

Also, I'm not sure what you quite mean by "not a very good welcome", because if anything, the people here at UGX Mods are at least a LOT nicer than the ones over at ZM.
Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 10:16:24 pm by CyberMan1011
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Erthrock's Groups
well i hope you are right but so far all i get is compliments and thank yous and cookies on their site, i love ugx but come on i dont like posting stuff and people wont crap all over it
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
so far all i get is compliments and thank yous and cookies on their site

Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 10:33:59 pm by CyberMan1011
Date Registered: 27 April 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
TheCorbinboy's Groups
TheCorbinboy's Contact & Social Links
Nice map but the way these fucking admins are treating you just stick to ZM. If you can make these maps in a matter of 48 hours thats fucking amazing keep up the good work and leave him the fuck alone. I'm done here...

Loading ...