Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
Enclosed

No T4M Required!

Installer

Manual

People playing my map! :)

Warning, if you are about to stream this map please turn off the music.

Features

Features
6 Custom Perks (Raging Devil, Chainbind, Blitzkrieg Soda, Primo Victoria, Baron Samedi and Rewind Time Barcardi)
Black Ops 1/2 Perks
Black Ops 1 HUD
Black Ops 3 Shader for perks and powerups
Double papable weapons
Custom Boss
Banzai Zombies (Fast running zombies with bayonets)
Stalker Zombies (Zombies with the skill of teleportation)
Hextech Zombies (Zombies with the power to shock players)
Boom Zombies (Zombies that go explode closely)
Ghost Weapons
BO1 Weapons
WAW Weapons
4 Wonder weapons
Custom Powerup/Box Fx
Unlimited Ammo Powerup (Shoot infinite ammo until time runs out)
DogHunter Powerup (Dogs will hunt down zombies)
EasterEgg
EasterEgg (Song: Opeth - The Baying of the Hounds)
Buyable Ending

Weapons

Weapons
WAW
PSHH
MP40
Type99 LMG
Panzerschrek
RayGun Mark 1

BO1
MP5/MP5K
Spectre
Spas12
Commando
Dragunov
HK21
Python
M1911 Bo1 colt

Ghosts
Mk14 EBR
MTS 225
SC2010
K7
PP-19 Bizon
L115a3
Venom-X
M27IAR

Other
RayGun Mark 2
Galleria
Duplet Shotgun
Stg44
Blitzkrieg grenades (Can be bought from Blitzkrieg perk vending machine)
Hidden Text
Sliquifier

Perks

Perks
No perk limit!

WAW
Quick Revive (With self revive)
Juggenaut (250 health)
SpeedCola
Doubletap 2.0

Bo1
PHD
MuleKick
StaminUp
Deadshot (Steady aim & increased headshot damage)

Bo2
Electric Cherry

Custom
Raging Devil
Chain of Fools
Blitzkrieg Soda
Primo Victoria
Baron Samedi
Rewind Time Barcardi

Primo victoria: gives you a shield that generates after not getting hit for a while. (100 health)
Blitzkrieg soda: gives you special grenades that deals massive damage and also gas zombies.
Chainbind rootbeer: gives you the ability to slow and stun zombies for a second, kniving slows them garanteed and
shooting has a smaller chance.
Raging devil rum: a zombie goes raging onto you and takes down everything on his path.
Baron Samedi: Turn into a zombie after being takedown, wander around killing zombies or gather brains to restore your humanity.
Rewind Time Barcardi: Set your safe location (Tatical insertion), when you are about to die instead you will teleport to that safe location.

Credits

Credits
Community
Treyarch & Activision
UGX Mods, Zombiemodding & CustomCodMapping

Shippuden1592
Bamskater
Harrybo21
Fusorf
Tom_BMX  
DidUknowiPwn
holty007
ADDICTED
Don Gooney
Tim Smith(aka BaD BoY 17)
​​​
Beta Testers
Galal Mehrez
Cpt_Johnson1
Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 06:47:21 pm by gympie6
:bacon:6:rekt:1
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 January 2020
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
PositiveGamerz's Contact & Social Links
Enclosed

No T4M Required!

Installer

Manual

Warning, if you are about to stream this map please turn off the music.

Features

Features
6 Custom Perks (Raging Devil, Chainbind, Blitzkrieg Soda, Primo Victoria, Baron Samedi and Rewind Time Barcardi)
Black Ops 1/2 Perks
Black Ops 1 HUD
Black Ops 3 Shader for perks and powerups
Double papable weapons
Custom Boss
Banzai Zombies (Fast running zombies with bayonets)
Stalker Zombies (Zombies with the skill of teleportation)
Hextech Zombies (Zombies with the power to shock players)
Boom Zombies (Zombies that go explode closely)
Ghost Weapons
BO1 Weapons
WAW Weapons
4 Wonder weapons
Custom Powerup/Box Fx
Unlimited Ammo Powerup (Shoot infinite ammo until time runs out)
DogHunter Powerup (Dogs will hunt down zombies)
EasterEgg
EasterEgg (Song: Opeth - The Baying of the Hounds)
Buyable Ending

Weapons

Weapons
WAW
PSHH
MP40
Type99 LMG
Panzerschrek
RayGun Mark 1

BO1
MP5/MP5K
Spectre
Spas12
Commando
Dragunov
HK21
Python
M1911 Bo1 colt

Ghosts
Mk14 EBR
MTS 225
SC2010
K7
PP-19 Bizon
L115a3
Venom-X
M27IAR

Other
RayGun Mark 2
Galleria
Duplet Shotgun
Stg44
Blitzkrieg grenades (Can be bought from Blitzkrieg perk vending machine)

Perks

Perks
No perk limit!

WAW
Quick Revive (With self revive)
Juggenaut (250 health)
SpeedCola
Doubletap 2.0

Bo1
PHD
MuleKick
StaminUp
Deadshot (Steady aim & increased headshot damage)

Bo2
Electric Cherry

Custom
Raging Devil
Chain of Fools
Blitzkrieg Soda
Primo Victoria
Baron Samedi
Repair Rum
Rewind Time Barcardi

Primo victoria: gives you a shield that generates after not getting hit for a while. (100 health)
Blitzkrieg soda: gives you special grenades that deals massive damage and also gas zombies.
Chainbind rootbeer: gives you the ability to slow and stun zombies for a second, kniving slows them garanteed and
shooting has a smaller chance.
Raging devil rum: a zombie goes raging onto you and takes down everything on his path.
Baron Samedi: Turn into a zombie after being takedown, wander around killing zombies or gather brains to restore your humanity.
Rewind Time Barcardi: Set your safe location (Tatical insertion), when you are about to die instead you will teleport to that safe location.

Credits

Credits
Community
Treyarch & Activision
UGX Mods, Zombiemodding & CustomCodMapping

Shippuden1592
Bamskater
Harrybo21
Fusorf
Tom_BMX  
DidUknowiPwn
holty007
ADDICTED
Don Gooney
Tim Smith(aka BaD BoY 17)
​​​
Beta Testers
Galal Mehrez
Cpt_Johnson1
This map is making me hungry, looks nice will try later :)
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
This map is making me hungry, looks nice will try later :)
Don't quote the entire post, OK?
:shitstorm:1
Date Registered: 22 October 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Youtube: Ascended Zombie
Here is our playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeCSDemFlfo&t=43s We were able to make it to the top as well as find the secret room! Thank you for the map gympie6!
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Here is our playthrough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeCSDemFlfo&t=43s We were able to make it to the top as well as find the secret room! Thank you for the map gympie6!
Thank you guys for playing my map! I am glad your guys enjoyed it!
Date Registered: 19 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
fukun's Groups
fukun's Contact & Social Links1019634181
we really enjoy it!!!
Date Registered: 9 October 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
LeftoverEnchilad's Contact & Social Links
This map was really easy imo. Mostly because once you get PHD at the 3rd level you can just avoid getting hit by jumping off the side if you get surrounded.
Date Registered: 2 September 2018
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
DehLeh's Groups
DehLeh's Contact & Social Links
My personal review of the map: If you play solo on this map, I can see how it is possible to win this in an efficient way. I understand this map is meant to be a challenge but it is not meant to be a multiplayer map. The size of this tower prevents players who die late in the game to get back into the game since they literally spawn at the bottom of the tower while fighting with nothing to get to the top. Everyone is hoarding points by getting their own kills, someone goes down and loses perks, repeating the process by using points, now you're set back even further. I personally feel like there should be two modes, solo can be 100k and then multiplayer should have the ability for each player to contribute 25k to get the complete ending. This makes the map challenging still while also requiring players to all hold their own and make sure they are getting to end with enough points. Just have four panels require 25k points to complete the map basically.

IMO I feel like the 100k is quite high. The amount of time spent on this map would be insane even by going solo which would be the quickest way to complete this map tbh. Besides the ending amount, I felt like the literal custom zombies in the map that would spear you, teleport, and explode were a little excessive, especially the teleporting zombie. Cheese cube unlimited had one miniboss which was an inferno zombie and that was it. The last thing I am a little annoyed with is the height of the tower. Again I'm aware it's a challenge map but I still feel that it could still be challenging if it were scaled down by like 5 levels at least. The time it would take to accomplish this map outside of solo would be insane. I highly suggest changing the map specifically for multiplayer, if you want to leave it as it is for solo I don't see that being an issue.

What I would change if I could:

1. Reduce the number of levels on the tower by at least 5 (can be scaled down more if necessary)

2. Remove teleport zombies

3. Remove some of the custom perks and replace them with other ones (like come back as a zombie)

4. Make Double-tap acquirable sooner (not too early)

5. Change either the ending price or have sequential purchasing panels (25k panel x 4)

6. Change the EBR or shotgun wall buy at the beginning to a somewhat weak smg

7. Add another perk on PAP floor

8. (Not sure if they are in the box) Add claymores as a wall buy at a high-end floor

Just my thoughts on the map. I did play this map with three other friends and we attempted it 3 times. Again this map honestly isn't meant to be a multiplayer map unless some changes could be made IMO. This map is alright to me but I don't think I can see myself attempting the completion of it. Sorry, hopefully this was somewhat helpful feedback. Thanks for reading.
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
gympie6's Groups
This map was really easy imo. Mostly because once you get PHD at the 3rd level you can just avoid getting hit by jumping off the side if you get surrounded.
yeh maybe I should have moved that more to the top.

Double Post Merge: June 30, 2020, 03:12:16 pm

My personal review of the map: If you play solo on this map, I can see how it is possible to win this in an efficient way. I understand this map is meant to be a challenge but it is not meant to be a multiplayer map. The size of this tower prevents players who die late in the game to get back into the game since they literally spawn at the bottom of the tower while fighting with nothing to get to the top. Everyone is hoarding points by getting their own kills, someone goes down and loses perks, repeating the process by using points, now you're set back even further. I personally feel like there should be two modes, solo can be 100k and then multiplayer should have the ability for each player to contribute 25k to get the complete ending. This makes the map challenging still while also requiring players to all hold their own and make sure they are getting to end with enough points. Just have four panels require 25k points to complete the map basically.

IMO I feel like the 100k is quite high. The amount of time spent on this map would be insane even by going solo which would be the quickest way to complete this map tbh. Besides the ending amount, I felt like the literal custom zombies in the map that would spear you, teleport, and explode were a little excessive, especially the teleporting zombie. Cheese cube unlimited had one miniboss which was an inferno zombie and that was it. The last thing I am a little annoyed with is the height of the tower. Again I'm aware it's a challenge map but I still feel that it could still be challenging if it were scaled down by like 5 levels at least. The time it would take to accomplish this map outside of solo would be insane. I highly suggest changing the map specifically for multiplayer, if you want to leave it as it is for solo I don't see that being an issue.

What I would change if I could:

1. Reduce the number of levels on the tower by at least 5 (can be scaled down more if necessary)

2. Remove teleport zombies

3. Remove some of the custom perks and replace them with other ones (like come back as a zombie)

4. Make Double-tap acquirable sooner (not too early)

5. Change either the ending price or have sequential purchasing panels (25k panel x 4)

6. Change the EBR or shotgun wall buy at the beginning to a somewhat weak smg

7. Add another perk on PAP floor

8. (Not sure if they are in the box) Add claymores as a wall buy at a high-end floor

Just my thoughts on the map. I did play this map with three other friends and we attempted it 3 times. Again this map honestly isn't meant to be a multiplayer map unless some changes could be made IMO. This map is alright to me but I don't think I can see myself attempting the completion of it. Sorry, hopefully this was somewhat helpful feedback. Thanks for reading.
Even indeed 100.000 is maybe too much but I have a feeling that when someone is trying something different it isn't good.
I need to remove a few features from the map to enjoy you with the same generic stuff you see in every tower map.

I am sorry I have no claymores. I see no point to place the double-tap lower because it's pretty op for a tower map.
Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 01:13:00 pm by gympie6

Loading ...