UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Download] Das Herrenhaus 1.2 (Final Update)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by sethnorris
Date Registered: 11 September 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
neanesis's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
neanesis's Contact & Social LinksNeanesisNeanesisNeanesisNeanesisNeanesis
When there is nothing else to see, the eye that sees all will allow you to change the destiny.
are you aware of the bug with hitler and the tp ? i don't think it's normal for him to die when we use teleporter near him. Plus, after we have fill the jars and use the eyes for matching the signes (i never see them change, normal or not, i can't say^^) we have four shining points but not a clue to what we need to do with them :/ no new things on the map, no new sounds.... we are stuck (i'm not the only one^^) can you give us an advice ?

EDIT: i forget one thing, when you jump in the hole in pap with a friend and you run to catch the token, the script bug, you don't have the secousses until the player who have the token suicide himself and the token repop in the stone hands :/ we have waiting without any zombies like that 10min before killing myself^^
Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 09:07:43 pm by lukkie1998
Date Registered: 14 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
dabro's Groups
dabro's Contact & Social Links
All you're saying is that you can't play the map. Maybe tell us what happens, if there is any errors shown, or similar? :please:

I said it in a previous message, but I'm guessing it got buried, but it doesn't matter I found out the issue after alot of troubleshooting and found out my gpu is defective. The map plays fine with Intel HD graphics, but when using my dedicated gpu, artifacts are everywhere. Just thought it was weird that the artifacting only happens when I played this map and project contamination. 
Date Registered: 1 February 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
xdddd
Signature
ZombieSlayer5778's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
ZombieSlayer5778's Contact & Social Links76561198200039562JSgaming
I have been waiting for this! So happy it is released  ;)
Date Registered: 8 February 2016
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
calgon's Groups
calgon's Contact & Social Links
Spoiler: click to open...
Our group killed hitler with the port, is there a different way?.. Shooting him didn't work.. We placed all the filled urns back into place and aligned the egyptian symbols in the correct order (4x chest symbols aligned towards the svastika pointer)..
Now were stuck. Is it because hitler has to be killed legit? With the sweeper? Or thunder?

Thanks for a hint! It's a great map!

Date Registered: 15 February 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
jackster96's Groups
jackster96's Contact & Social Links
Is there anyway to stop the tearing from textures I get it for a couple of maps and not sure why I have reinstalled the map and it still happens. From the screen shots it looks amazing anyway.
Date Registered: 11 September 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
neanesis's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
neanesis's Contact & Social LinksNeanesisNeanesisNeanesisNeanesisNeanesis
Our group killed hitler with the port, is there a different way?.. Shooting him didn't work.. We placed all the filled urns back into place and aligned the egyptian symbols in the correct order (4x chest symbols aligned towards the svastika pointer)..
Now were stuck. Is it because hitler has to be killed legit? With the sweeper? Or thunder?

Thanks for a hint! It's a great map!

it's what we thinking but the mapper didn't respond to us so actually we only think there is an other way because of the op reward x) and all the person i know are stuck on the same step like you... we are all waiting for an advice more usefull than the last one he left to us^^

i have searching  for eyes all around the map and let myself killed in the sarco room but nothing...

but with my research i found that the lights will pop even if we have the urnes on us. so if somone have 3 buddy who want to play the map for test if something happen when all the player have one urnes and finshed the minipuzzle^^ (there is four statues so maybe a step for four players^^
Date Registered: 26 February 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
colour's Groups
colour's Contact & Social Links
mega links are down for me
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
mega links are down for me

Both of them work for me
Date Registered: 6 February 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Kil3r's Groups
Kil3r's Contact & Social Links
Loving the map! I'm experiencing a minor glitch. When sprinting and sometimes walking on any of the stairs I could get some alterations in speed. This get's me hit by zombies every now and then. I noticed that you bounce up\down the stairs. I don't know too much about mapping but maybe I could help. If you haven't already, perhaps using clip textures on another brush placed in the stairs(covering the open spaces between steps and basically forming a ramp instead of steps) may help the player keep a consistent speed?
Date Registered: 15 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Signature
Enjoy my work? Feel free to donate here to support me

Wanna become a Patron? Try my Patreon Page
sethnorris's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
sethnorris's Contact & Social Links
The stairs are properly cliped. I think its just bad collision rendering of waw. I could make them weapon clip to improve the feel a bit, but then corpses will fell trough them.
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
The stairs are properly cliped. I think its just bad collision rendering of waw. I could make them weapon clip to improve the feel a bit, but then corpses will fell trough them.

No, they wont. Corpses dont fall through weaponclips
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
No, they wont. Corpses dont fall through weaponclips

Whats really funny is you can kill them with it, lol. I use it in my breakable walls, and when it falls on them, it kills them. (If I am remembering correctly, been a while.)
Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 07:59:34 pm by MakeCents
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
sethnorris's Groups
In my world corpses and grenades fall trough weapon clips
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
In my world corpses and grenades fall trough weapon clips

Grenades should be blocked by weapon clips, not sure about corpses but I don't why they would be affected at all by weapon clips since, you know, they are not weapons.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
sethnorris's Groups
Grenades and such require a special kind of clips called Missile. I'm pretty sure about that.

Loading ...