UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: sethnorris on February 01, 2016, 03:22:59 am

Title: [Download] Das Herrenhaus 1.2 (Final Update)
Post by: sethnorris on February 01, 2016, 03:22:59 am
(http://i.imgur.com/SIY9HQr.png)

(http://i.imgur.com/XjaSyHQ.png)

WW2 Themed Zombie Map designed for both single player and Coop, with many secrets to uncover and a mix of the old mechanics,
weapons and logics with the newer ones.

- MAP INSTALLER [GOOGLE DRIVE] -
drive.google.com

- LOADSCREEN [OPTIONAL] -
mega.nz

THE MAP

(http://i.imgur.com/Y9tWgLL.png)

(http://i.imgur.com/GBnsZdL.png)

(http://i.imgur.com/ZttPfZB.png)

MAPPER NOTES (FAQ)

Here I will be posting any news, updates, logs and FAQ that appear since the release.
(https://albertcalvo.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/herrenhaus-main-hall.png?w=1400&h=&crop=1)

SETH NORRIS' WISHES

I started this map two years ago, because I was talking all the time with my little brother on how would look a zombies map made by me. I never tought it was possible to make good maps till I entered this community and I saw some mapper's work. They know who they are. This inspired me and made me come across this unbeliveable journey with thousands of bugs, errors, wrecked meshes and misplaced animations. I hope u enjoy this map as I enjoyed building it. This is my first and only map, and while I did all the building, most of the scripting and such, this is not a son to call mine alone. Many people helped me, and I hope they are as happy as I am to get to this day. My best wishes, and good hunt!

MEGA
mega.nz

MEGA [NON INSTALLER VERSION]
mega.nz

Last Update: 1.2

- Fixed Bleedout time and Solo Quick revive.
- Overall performance improvements.
- Minor Script Cleanup.

Older Updates:

Spoiler: click to open...
DAS HERRENHAUS  - Update 1.1 Now Live!

Patch notes:

Additions:

- Added aditional and more comprehensive last EE step
- Added 1 weapon
- Added sounds and fx to some EE steps
- Added sounds when picking up items
- Added Lights to some important elements that where too dark
- Added detail to some of the garden zones that where too empy or unfinished
- Added visual detail for doors that can't be opened
- Added probes to fix lighting errors
- Added Coop crawling downed
- Added zombie distance respawn system

Fixes:

- Fixed error where stolen perks will still have their effects after gone
- Fixed error where boss could get killed by teleporting with him near the mainframe
- Fixed ammo dialog spam for shield and custom weapons
- Fixed error where rounds will start passing when in teleporter room
- Removed waw grabbing
- Fixed a clip error where you could get inside the furnace
- Fixed an error where player was able to pick up parts when downed or in solo revive
- Fixed error where map would restart when getting killed by a trap in coop
- Fixed Takeo's face
- Improved overall cliping
- Fixed a bug where player would get stuck with boss hitting him infinitely
- Fixed a bug where rounds will pass when teleporting
- Rebalanced zombie spawners
- Fixed an error with zombie shield hud

Hope you guys are enjoying the map. Any bug you find out and is not listed here, make me know and i'll try to fix it!

DAS HERRENHAUS 1.0.1 DAY ONE UPDATE

PATCH NOTES
  • Fixed game breaking bug where players would survive falling in the PaP Area
  • Fixed walking anims by chn
  • Fixed Firesale bug where two boxes would remain after firesale ended
  • Fixed major bug where 4th player would not spawn in the map
  • Fixed Clipping for Quick Revive
  • Fixed anims for ADS when walking
  • Fixed Knife Speed
  • Minor bug fixes

Also I added the loadscreen as an optional download. The first version already had it, but Trem told me UGX Installer does not support that properly yet. Just download if u want and place to main/videos

Regards

PD: This is the version 1.0 and has only been tested by the beta team. If u have any errors, bugs etc. just say it here or on a PM, I'll adress them as soon as possible.

PPD: This map does not require any mods, dowloads or anything similar. Anyway, and just to be clear: its nearing almost all limits known. If u hit some limit when loading, check which game version u have, Steam or Retail, and communicate it to me. Thanks a lot for your time.

Seth Norris
Proud Mapper
[/list]
Title: Re: Das Herrenhaus
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on February 01, 2016, 03:24:45 am
YES!!! Its here... Just before finals week :fuuu:
Post by: RadimaX on February 01, 2016, 03:25:54 am
This is so far the best map of the year :) Recommending this to everyone!
Post by: Gunoftruth on February 01, 2016, 03:55:38 am
This is AMAZINGLY done! I love it! Best map of this year already!!!!! :D

One thing: Just up the knife speed on the m1911 and be good ;)
Post by: Koan on February 01, 2016, 03:57:23 am
Congratulations on the release, dude. From the pictures alone, the detail looks outstanding. :D
Post by: idogftw on February 01, 2016, 04:11:43 am
(https://i.gyazo.com/77712bca81aec6c3f877984bd18612af.png) So I went to install and the install is a dead process and I can't install it :( I can't even quit the process.
Post by: CODCZ115 on February 01, 2016, 05:05:55 am
I've been refreshing this page all weekend in hopes that this map would drop. I have been having fun playing CRACKED, which released earlier. Love a lot of the things implemented in that map. But upon coming back here and seeing that this map has just been released, I only have 3 letters in response ...... O M G !

Thank you sethnorris for taking the incredible amount of time it must have taken you to put this together, and I am solely saying that based on just the images I have seen during the WIP stages. It is currently downloading now. Too excited. I plan on donating to all the mappers who have released some truly incredible maps the last few months, including you and yours.

UPDATE: After playing just a couple of rounds, I have to say, this is one of the most beautifully detailed maps I have ever had the pleasure of playing. Incredible work. That is all. Back to playing.  :)

UPDATE 2: There is such a lack of Custom Zombies content on Instagram, that I recently started an account there dedicated to 100% CUSTOM ZOMBIES! I just posted a video highlighting this incredible map. Anything I could do to help get the word out.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBO7bP9LXNz/?taken-by=codcz115 (https://www.instagram.com/p/BBO7bP9LXNz/?taken-by=codcz115)

UPDATE 3: I'm assuming this is a view we shouldn't be able to see. I fell onto/into the spikes and did not die, or get out of here, as franco95 has pointed out. "I've fallen and I can't get up".
(http://i.imgur.com/bnZWO7A.jpg)
"Together We Stand, Together We Fall".

BTW, LOVE the music that is playing throughout the game. The layout is truly incredible. Please apply for a job at Treyarch, and send them your map as your resume. :)
Title: YES
Post by: Jiveo123 on February 01, 2016, 08:01:55 am
I'm so happy to see this finished! I can't wait to play it! Well done.
Post by: Exofile on February 01, 2016, 08:18:25 am
Finally! This map proves just how amazingly well done you can create maps in the "WaW" style! It's scenery is as stunning as I'd ever expect, and the features make it so much better. At first, the boss seemed like one of the worst things to this maps, but he's like George! Not annoying, but adds a different feel to the map. You can't just stay in one area, sitting down a hallway spraying bullets, you need to move around the map. You did an amazing job with this map, so when you say this is your first and only map, I'm glad yet depressed. You got alot of skill in your works, it shows. Congratulations on the release Seth! ;)
Post by: 7thJuicerr on February 01, 2016, 10:29:03 am
Looks awesome dude! Downloading it rn :)
Post by: ReichsWaffel on February 01, 2016, 10:41:10 am
I've been, waiting for the map so long.
Finally it has been released. :D
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on February 01, 2016, 11:18:13 am
The long-awaited work has finally come out. Thank you for sharing   :D    ;D 
Post by: sethnorris on February 01, 2016, 11:34:48 am
Thank you all for your love and kindness. I just added a non installer version for the ones having problems with UGX installer.

;)
Post by: steviewonder87 on February 01, 2016, 11:38:22 am
Best stock map ever. :troll:
Post by: 0815Hunter on February 01, 2016, 01:53:50 pm
Incredible work!

Nice job with choosing guns, they're looking beautiful - also balanced weapon sounds(which isn't naturally in every map)
You've put much love into detail and ambience, I enjoy exploring all the rooms and the outside scenery.
It's a real pitty that you were not able to put the fire trap in, would be so cool.
The map architecture is well thought out- it makes the map interesting and varied, I also like how fast you get surrounded by zombies.

The first and only bad thing I've noticed is that knifing is much slower than normal.

And now- !MONEY RAIN!
Post by: GdayitsVishnu on February 01, 2016, 02:03:47 pm
okay so i've got all 3 seals but the fourth one i cant get, and the hitler dude boss wont die help meeee
Post by: franco95 on February 01, 2016, 03:07:44 pm
The map is very cool, but there are some thing that i don't like.
As you will see in my video (i'm editing it right now) the PAP room (like Buried style) as some problems:
My friend can't jump and see the text that says to use again the jump button, and i and him fall in to the spykes and we don't die.. but we stay there and we can't do anithing and zombies doesn't went in the pap room.
You will see this bug in my video.
The map has something that i want in every map of nazi zombies, looks like a map done by a Treyarch Team. Good Job and i hope you fix the problems ;).
Post by: ihmiskeho on February 01, 2016, 03:40:23 pm
The detail of this map is just incredible :o. Great job!
Post by: DeletedUser on February 01, 2016, 04:27:28 pm
A new Mapper Elite. :)
Post by: Shockwave115 on February 01, 2016, 07:52:27 pm
This is the best map iv'e seen in years dude  :rainbow:
Post by: sethnorris on February 01, 2016, 07:54:47 pm
Thank you all. I have noted down the falling without dying bug and adressing it right now.  Also  I want to warn everyone again. The boss is optional, he just spawns if u start the EE, if u don't like bosses, they annoy you etc. u can still play the regular zombie experience by just playing normally and not touching anything that Shall Not Be Touched. ;)

Lol, srlsy. I hope u enjoy the map and share your experiences, and also the bugs you find, problems etc so I can keep making this the perfect map I dreamed of.
Post by: FoX_KiLErS on February 01, 2016, 08:10:10 pm
Details and lightning are amazing, great map  :) song during rounds remind me "return to castle wolfenstein"  ;)
Title: Re: [Download] Das Herrenhaus 1.0
Post by: Xperience on February 01, 2016, 08:16:51 pm
This is beautiful I have to admit. Well done!
Post by: ThePedanta on February 01, 2016, 09:06:08 pm
This is on par with the zombies maps that come in map packs. For once a map with a truly inspirational level of detail that outmatches BO1 maps, and perhaps one or two BO2 maps. Atmosphere is phenomenal, and is almost too eerie for me to play. Honestly the nicest custom map I've played for a long time, well done!
Post by: shima_momy on February 01, 2016, 09:09:22 pm
OK , great map but everytime I go to power room which you buy with 2K points, my game crashes. I am using T4M dll file 42.1  :'( please help
Post by: c.h.n on February 01, 2016, 09:14:50 pm
My name is on credits but the script i used is really old, :) the new one is completely black ops style .

Code Snippet
Plaintext
// Thanks Ray
#include common_scripts\utility;
#include maps\_utility;

main()
{
SetDvar("walking_holster",0);
players = GetPlayers();
array_thread(players,::walk_main);
array_thread(players,::rot_main);
array_thread(players,::move_main);
}

walk_main()
{
self SetClientDvars("cg_bobWeaponAmplitude", "0.7");
self SetClientDvars("bg_bobAmplitudeStanding", "0.012 0.005");
self SetClientDvars("bg_bobAmplitudeducked", "0.012 0.005");
self SetClientDvars("cg_bobWeaponMax", "3");

}

rot_main()
{
for(;;)
{
roll = self GetVelocity() * anglestoright(self GetPlayerAngles());
roll = roll/42;  //52
if(!self.is_sliding)
{
if(GetDvarInt("walking_holster") == 1)
self SetClientDvar("cg_gun_rot_r",roll[0]+roll[1]+roll[2]);
else
self SetClientDvar("cg_gun_rot_r",roll[0]+roll[1]+roll[2]);
}
wait(0.05);//0.01
}
}

move_main()
{
for(;;)
{
roll = self GetVelocity() * anglestoright(self GetPlayerAngles());
roll = roll/340;  //380
if(!self.is_sliding)
{
if(GetDvarInt("walking_holster") == 1)
self SetClientDvar("cg_gun_move_r",roll[0]+roll[1]+roll[2]);
else
self SetClientDvar("cg_gun_move_r",roll[0]+roll[1]+roll[2]);
}
wait(0.05);//0.01
}
}

Also make all the "adsbobfactor" commands at weapons folders "0".

Apart from the map being too dark and the annoying background music which repeats it self, you have made an amazing map.
congrats
Post by: novadex on February 01, 2016, 09:19:33 pm
WoW! this looks really good!!

I will say even the way you describe the map, its  details, and the collection of pictures in the original post is very well done. Wish other maps peps have released were presented this way. I can clearly tell what I am about to download and I look forward to trying this. Great job man! cheers!
Post by: sethnorris on February 01, 2016, 09:21:44 pm
Lol. That'll be in the day one update along with fixed knife timing and falling to death.

For the crash, as it says on the post, this map requires no mod or t4m or else. Never had anyone with a similar problem before, all I can say is try without the mod.

Darkness related thing. Yes, it is dark. Yes if for me u would be wandering around with a torch and some parts wouldnt have any light source. However, this is made so u can see everything necessary and keep it challangeing. Depending on your screen u can just tweak the brightnees in the game options and be able to play perfectly without negative visual impact.

The music, yeh. I wanted to give a soundtrack to the map but the memory limit is so close that some tracks are short and there are not many of them. In case u hate the music, just lower it in music slider.

Thanks a lot for ur script BTW.
Post by: RadimaX on February 01, 2016, 09:32:22 pm
I will say even the way you describe the map, its  details, and the collection of pictures in the original post is very well done. Wish other maps peps have released were presented this way.

Yeah :) this map has it all even a great presentation!
Post by: DooMknight87 on February 01, 2016, 09:38:12 pm
The map is awesome. Played few hours with a friend and great gameplay!

Only one thing, I encountered a error while playing in 4 players coop mode. The last player always spawn outside map and fall down under map. I hope u can repair this.

But in general this is one of the most beautiful maps I see in WaW. Great work

Greetings from another spanish member  ;)
Post by: sethnorris on February 01, 2016, 09:59:08 pm
Lol. Thats what happens for not testing with 4 players. Adressing it now.
Post by: adfgdagasdf2 on February 01, 2016, 10:58:29 pm
Sweet jesus, this map is more beautiful up close than I could have imagined. Honestly, this map HAS to be breaking some records, it's absolutely stunning! Congratulations on your release, it's been a long time coming!
Post by: Scobalula on February 01, 2016, 11:01:39 pm
This map is the definition of amazing.
Post by: franco95 on February 01, 2016, 11:08:45 pm
Thank you all. I have noted down the falling without dying bug and adressing it right now.  Also  I want to warn everyone again. The boss is optional, he just spawns if u start the EE, if u don't like bosses, they annoy you etc. u can still play the regular zombie experience by just playing normally and not touching anything that Shall Not Be Touched. ;)

Lol, srlsy. I hope u enjoy the map and share your experiences, and also the bugs you find, problems etc so I can keep making this the perfect map I dreamed of.

how we can start the Easter egg? What are those green chests that i found around the map? (you will see in the video too)
Post by: arceus on February 01, 2016, 11:20:16 pm
can't wait to play it :P might have to wait a weak though ;-;
Post by: simian921 on February 02, 2016, 12:27:08 am
I got near the end of the easter egg (or what I think is near the end) and the game crashed.  I was trying to move one of the rings and the game went to a black screen and showed an error message that said something about a symbol rotating or moving.  Not sure if that wonderfully in-depth description is helpful or not.  Wonderful map, by far my favorite custom WaW map. 
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on February 02, 2016, 12:57:31 am
What can make a zombie boss more hated than any other boss. have it be a reincarnation of the most hated man in History.

You sir have my vote on most favorite map. with an intense easter egg, hard boss, and Great detail overall. :D ;D

But can you add the BO2 sounds to the STG.44 & MP40 :cute:
Post by: CODCZ115 on February 02, 2016, 01:28:05 am
Minor Bug Report: I have played the map several times so far, and I always prone in front of perk machines to get the bonus 30 points. In the game I just played, I did this to the Quick Revive machine, and got stuck. I could move, look around, but i couldn't walk away from the machine.

Not complaining about this, just wanted to point it out to you, maybe you could have a look at it.

Thanks again for creating such a beautiful map. My only question, is there a ending to the map at all?

Post by: sethnorris on February 02, 2016, 01:28:26 am
Never had such error, and believe me, I tried any possiblity for that step. Please, if any of you encounter a bug, crash etc, paste here the image showing the message or the bug so I can adress it properly. Thanks a lot for your help.

EDIT*

Yes, there's one. When u finish the EE. And I tried, both solo and coop. Its possible as long as you know how to do it. ;)
Gonna check that Revive now.

Post by: JBird632 on February 02, 2016, 01:42:22 am
I was also going to mention the getting suck on quickrevive as well (happened on my first game, been really caution ever since). Also spent an hour trying to find jugg until I gave up and had the chat tell me where it was :P

Gotta say though, one of the move beautiful maps ever made - definitely love the power area, reminds me of the lighting for the power on the Giant.

Only thing I really think that needs to be fixed is the weapon sway while adsing, makes me sick just walking and aiming lol.
Post by: CODCZ115 on February 02, 2016, 01:55:19 am
Never had such error, and believe me, I tried any possiblity for that step. Please, if any of you encounter a bug, crash etc, paste here the image showing the message or the bug so I can adress it properly. Thanks a lot for your help.

EDIT*

Yes, there's one. When u finish the EE. And I tried, both solo and coop. Its possible as long as you know how to do it. ;)
Gonna check that Revive now.

I actually have this happening on video. I can make a clip of it and send you the link to the video if you'd like to see it for yourself. Anything I could do to help. Thanks for confirming that there's a ending. I see even RelaxingEnd couldn't complete it.  :)
Post by: CyberMan1011 on February 02, 2016, 02:05:06 am
In the map, there's this place that looks like a spiral staircase that leads to the PaP...when you get to the bottom, there's a part you can pick up. I walked over the part and fell down to my death, but the hintstring for that part stayed on my screen when the map restarts:

(https://i.gyazo.com/be0df08efa64722660adee2c077d7515.png)

It still stays there when you restart the map through the pause menu.

Restarting the game removes it, but just thought I'd point this out.

Double Post Merge: February 02, 2016, 02:13:42 am
One more thing I'd like to mention:

I killed a zombie and it dropped a perk power-up. It does nothing when I grab it, is this intentional?

(EDIT: nvm, I found out)
Post by: sethnorris on February 02, 2016, 02:24:52 am
The hintstring thingie its something related to ugx hintstrings... Yeh, it's odd.
Post by: CODCZ115 on February 02, 2016, 02:36:59 am
Just in case you were interested in seeing the video of me getting stuck on the Quick Revive machine, here is the clip of it.

https://mega.nz/#!iwhjFSgA!HvwwH1Kxf1FyuylV5UK52bWG4efKigZMt0UDZVxQ2-M
Post by: sethnorris on February 02, 2016, 03:11:45 am
I'm not going to do this often, but as this a special day to me I uploaded the first update. Links are updated.

DAS HERRENHAUS 1.0.1 DAY ONE UPDATE

PATCH NOTES
  • Fixed game breaking bug where players would survive falling in the PaP Area
  • Fixed walking anims by chn
  • Fixed Firesale bug where two boxes would remain after firesale ended
  • Fixed major bug where 4th player would not spawn in the map
  • Fixed Clipping for Quick Revive
  • Fixed anims for ADS when walking
  • Fixed Knife Speed
  • Minor bug fixes

Also I added the loadscreen as an optional download. The first version already had it, but Trem told me UGX Installer does not support that properly yet. Just download if u want and place to main/videos

Regards
Title: Re: [Download] Das Herrenhaus 1.0.1 (Day One Update)
Post by: CODCZ115 on February 02, 2016, 03:35:51 am
Incredible work sethnorris. Such a quick and significant update. Thank you!

Post by: conn6orsuper117 on February 02, 2016, 04:16:44 am
My only complaint is that the characters spam quotes when low or have no ammo (especially they play quotes over other quotes)
Post by: Undeadmetal on February 02, 2016, 06:01:42 am
(http://i.imgur.com/rAnSIBJ.jpg)

Now If Only I knew Where Jugg Was!  ::)

Wow even move amazing then I imagined, you put the "pros" to shame!

Not a single map more detailed and full of life like this one.
I love how there is music as I play, takes away the dullness that normally comes with playing after a while.

You Plan On Making More Maps?
Post by: Exofile on February 02, 2016, 09:39:03 am
You Plan On Making More Maps?

This is my first and only map, ...

Doesn't look like it ;)
Post by: steviewonder87 on February 02, 2016, 10:23:07 am
Doesn't look like it ;)

What? That just means he hasn't made any other maps to this point. That doesn't rule out future maps...::)
Post by: Exofile on February 02, 2016, 10:37:40 am
What? That just means he hasn't made any other maps to this point. That doesn't rule out future maps...::)

Well, saying it's his first and ONLY map, made me assume he wouldn't be making more. But I sure do hope you make more Seth, because this is art. :gusta:
Post by: GdayitsVishnu on February 02, 2016, 11:06:27 am
ive gone as far as i can possibly go but i feel like theres more steps, seth could you please confirm if im done the EE?
btw image is in spoiler so it might ruin EE if you look but havent done it yet

(https://i.gyazo.com/d0beb7dd10c9d2a2583e97fff54d5197.png)
Post by: smasher248 on February 02, 2016, 11:21:55 am
Best stock map ever. :troll:

daerdra just came

but wow this is defiantly one of my favorite maps, it is so good looking and fun to play, excellent job :)
Post by: steviewonder87 on February 02, 2016, 11:25:06 am
ive gone as far as i can possibly go but i feel like theres more steps, seth could you please confirm if im done the EE?
btw image is in spoiler so it might ruin EE if you look but havent done it yet

(https://i.gyazo.com/d0beb7dd10c9d2a2583e97fff54d5197.png)

3 million points? Seems legit.

Well, saying it's his first and ONLY map, made me assume he wouldn't be making more. But I sure do hope you make more Seth, because this is art. :gusta:

Well we started this - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8655.0.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8655.0.html) - but think it's dead in the water tbh.
Post by: sethnorris on February 02, 2016, 11:37:29 am
Actually, looks u beat it. The EE allows u to continue playing after finished. Didnt want do make an ending. So, I would appreciate if u can PM me with your experience and review of the EE.

Thanks
Post by: Exofile on February 02, 2016, 11:43:24 am
Well we started this - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8655.0.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8655.0.html) - but think it's dead in the water tbh.

Dang, that seemed like a really intriguing idea! Hope you'll be making it in BO3, if anything. :alone:
Post by: sethnorris on February 02, 2016, 11:47:33 am
If theres bo3 radiant, that map will be finished.
Post by: Exofile on February 02, 2016, 11:52:58 am
If theres bo3 radiant, that map will be finished.

Then I shall pray to the gods they don't cancel it.  :please:
Post by: Nathiri on February 02, 2016, 12:00:36 pm
Are the download links updated with the 1.0.1 patch? the mega one still says 1.0 so not sure.

I guess they are since it says so on the first post.
Post by: Jungoober on February 02, 2016, 12:10:53 pm
this is an awesome map good work man
Post by: novadex on February 02, 2016, 12:23:17 pm
 Great map! played it all night
...was confused by the Egyptian symbols under the soul chests, but was able to place the 4 seals and figure out the picture guy thing, got to the rum and killed a bunch in the garden area to convert the rum I guess, then placed them on the 4 tombs but the big coffin didn't open (was it suppose to? I was thinking Hitler was gonna climb in it and go back to a deep sleep to end the map :D )...and it kept saying "place the rum" both at the fountain and the caskets after already converting four and setting them down there. I did go down but had rev during the rum conversion with an unconverted rum. I just couldn't find anything else after that...had so much fun!

My new Fav map now. Great detail and feel, gave me a "zombie army trilogy" reminder, really nice Job. hope to see another map from ya, was a real treat. 
Post by: franco95 on February 02, 2016, 12:36:11 pm
How i can start the easter egg??
Post by: sethnorris on February 02, 2016, 01:03:02 pm
Original pot's links are always last version. I dindt want to change the file name so u dont have two folders and two versions of the mod ad the same.time. Download and install or override. Also I recommend installing the loadscreen, as it is not going to change and took me some time to do it.
Post by: franco95 on February 02, 2016, 01:10:00 pm
My video on this map.

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=10016.msg110550#msg110550 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=10016.msg110550#msg110550)

i re-write: how i can start the Easter egg???
Post by: sethnorris on February 02, 2016, 05:54:05 pm
All I'm gonna say, teleporting will make you see things clearer.
Post by: DeadpoolsBFF on February 02, 2016, 06:15:36 pm
Looks beautiful and awesome job but again I have the thing that I think comes from the specular map setting where everything is broken. All the textures are flying around in random lines it isn't playable and I know it isn't ever the mapper's fault. I'm just wondering if anyone had the same problem or knows how I might fix it? Usually I just turn specular map off and restart until it stays off but that doesn't seem to be working here.
Post by: Naxi on February 02, 2016, 07:16:44 pm
This is quite possibly the most original, and best looking custom zombies map I've ever seen in my life. Words cannot describe how genuinely impressed I am with this.

I've played a lot of custom WaW zombie maps (and I'm really picky, since I only play quality maps), and this blows every map I've seen out of the water.

It's not just some remake of a multiplayer map, some crap map, or a decent map with new weapons thrown in there. This is both uniquely designed and professionally thought out. You legitimately made a map as if it was still 2005. If I was in 2005 and saw this map, I would've thought this shit was the real deal for WaW. Treyarch needs to hire people like you. By far one of the best looking maps I've seen. Your dedication and work shows in this map. You have earned my respects.
Post by: sethnorris on February 02, 2016, 07:43:23 pm
If the map does not work, try downloading from a different link in the Original Post, maybe the version without installer. If ur playing coop might be cause of having different versions. Make sure to download the same version again and reinstall.
Post by: animallover on February 02, 2016, 08:38:02 pm
amazing map been playing it with friends and recording some footage for youtube. worth the wait
Post by: Tim Smith on February 02, 2016, 08:59:59 pm
Nice. You know that if you add origins weapons it will suit the map more.
Post by: shima_momy on February 02, 2016, 09:02:59 pm
How do freak do you get Jugguernug man, keep dying ffs. I found its room but there is no way to open it
Post by: simian921 on February 02, 2016, 09:08:23 pm
How do freak do you get Jugguernug man, keep dying ffs. I found its room but there is no way to open it
Follow the wire next to the door.
Post by: RadimaX on February 02, 2016, 09:24:46 pm
yeah there was no wire before but now it all makes sense, need bigger then a peanut brain however to open it :D hope you get your jugg the next game with such helping community working on this mystery case!  :lol:

this blows every map I've seen out of the water
If I was in 2005 and saw this map, I would've thought this shit was the real deal for WaW.

it does definitely blow leviathan out of the water! 41/40 and if you saw this map 2005 (3 years before it was even released in 2008)
- it would for sure be the real deal! :P
Post by: Exofile on February 02, 2016, 09:26:16 pm
Nice. You know that if you add origins weapons it will suit the map more.

Personally, the map suits it's current weaponry imo. It's more "stock-ish", which really does Herrenhaus good. ;)
Post by: DooMknight87 on February 02, 2016, 10:51:11 pm
+1 I like the mix of bo2 model/waw sound. Feels like classic but with updated models.
Post by: adfgdagasdf2 on February 03, 2016, 12:53:51 am
The new version seems to be having a problem with my computer, I'm not sure why. Is it possible to get a legacy version?
Post by: HitmanVere on February 03, 2016, 12:55:14 am
The new version seems to be having a problem with my computer, I'm not sure why. Is it possible to get a legacy version?

What kind of problem? Textures bugging out? If so, remove T4M .dll from your root and try again
Post by: adfgdagasdf2 on February 03, 2016, 01:16:08 am
What kind of problem? Textures bugging out? If so, remove T4M .dll from your root and try again

Yeah, the textures are bugging out and the models are falling apart at the seams. I don't have T4M, though, it's just a persistent problem that my computer fails to sort out. Some maps work, some don't, some fix themselves over time, it's all random.

EDIT: Nevermind, turns out when I DO have T4M, it works.
Post by: RadimaX on February 03, 2016, 02:39:47 am
what a surprise ONCE AGAIN T4M is behind f*cked up map! :D why will people never learn...

EDIT: Nevermind, turns out It DOES work for some people.
Post by: steviewonder87 on February 03, 2016, 06:40:17 am
what a surprise ONCE AGAIN T4M is behind f*cked up map! :D why will people never learn...

Nevermind, turns out when I DO have T4M, it works.

:poker:
Post by: eliudjb on February 03, 2016, 05:05:00 pm
DonĀ“t know if someone already complete the EE, but here we go:

1. Use Teletransport and take the Mystery Square.
2. Repair all the switches over the map, go press the red button (before entering the mine where the power is) take the part and go to the table near Mule Kick.
3. Complete the 4 Soul chests over the map. after that, go to the garden, take the 2nd part and place to table near Mule Kick too.
4. Find all 4 Jarheads and place them on the table near the rails (where red button is).
5. Jump into the hole..... :troll: :troll: :troll: where Pack A Punch is and take the last part to open the door near Mule Kick is.
6. Take 4 jars over the tombs and go to the minilake to place and refill the jars with zombie souls.
After this point, I die trying to fill the 4rd jar and dont know whats next  :please:
Post by: Ocram on February 03, 2016, 07:18:52 pm
Hey sethnorris,
First thank you for sharring this awesome map!
But i have some Problems with it, when i enter the Herrenhaus models are glitching around to the point that i dont see anything.
I tried to reinstall the game on steam and looked up for errors and reinstall the map 3 times but it is still not working.
It works by my friend so i can tell it is something to do with my software because i did the exact same steps.
I captured the bug and could send you the video or upload it on youtube if you want.

Post by: steviewonder87 on February 03, 2016, 07:22:56 pm
Hey sethnorris,
First thank you for sharring this awesome map!
But i have some Problems with it, when i enter the Herrenhaus models are glitching around to the point that i dont see anything.
I tried to reinstall the game on steam and looked up for errors and reinstall the map 3 times but it is still not working.
It works by my friend so i can tell it is something to do with my software because i did the exact same steps.
I captured the bug and could send you the video or upload it on youtube if you want.

Are you playing co-op? Do you both have the same version? If you are playing solo try installing T4M and see if that fixes it.

Post by: Ocram on February 03, 2016, 07:44:38 pm
We have the same Version and i tried solo and coop in both the sam error.
i did install T4M but it still doesnĀ“t work...

i uploaded a videocapture of it here: https://youtu.be/nQU7oFcVszk
Post by: steviewonder87 on February 03, 2016, 08:27:56 pm
We have the same Version and i tried solo and coop in both the sam error.
i did install T4M but it still doesnĀ“t work...

i uploaded a videocapture of it here: https://youtu.be/nQU7oFcVszk

Eh looks fine to me :troll:

Maybe update your GPU drivers?
Post by: RadimaX on February 03, 2016, 08:43:06 pm
Post by: steviewonder87 on February 03, 2016, 08:51:31 pm

Yeh T4M sucks, breaks every map, even when people don't have it, even if you don't even have WAW, it's still secretly infiltrates their PC and manages to screw things up. Even when it FIXES people's problems it's all a lie and really it's working behind the scenes spreading it's nasty limit-increasing tentacles into your computer.

It's also the cause of AIDS and the reason why there are wars and famine. Evil, evil mod.
Post by: Exofile on February 03, 2016, 09:29:42 pm
Yeh T4M sucks, breaks every map, even when people don't have it, even if you don't even have WAW, it's still secretly infiltrates their PC and manages to screw things up. Even when it FIXES people's problems it's all a lie and really it's working behind the scenes spreading it's nasty limit-increasing tentacles into your computer.

It's also the cause of AIDS and the reason why there are wars and famine. Evil, evil mod.

Source of all evil? :troll:

No, in all seriousness, T4M has been known to cause issues with maps that doesn't utilize it. Hopefully they can fix this :please:
Post by: steviewonder87 on February 03, 2016, 09:34:36 pm
Source of all evil? :troll:

No, in all seriousness, T4M has been known to cause issues with maps that doesn't utilize it. Hopefully they can fix this :please:

Never happened to me :please:

And according to this guy it FIXED it -

Nevermind, turns out when I DO have T4M, it works.

But don't let me get in the way of a bit of irrational T4M hate ::)
Post by: sethnorris on February 03, 2016, 10:10:19 pm
What a wierd error. I guess WaW its full of surprises
Post by: darkhawk66 on February 03, 2016, 11:51:26 pm
onedrive download caused windows defender to go ape shit when I tried to download it.
I've never had a problem with any other maps.
false alarm?
Post by: sethnorris on February 04, 2016, 03:27:14 am
oh, no. I just love putting some viruses in my maps now and then. Lol
Post by: Miik on February 04, 2016, 03:31:14 am
This is the best map of the year!  ;)
Post by: NGcaudle on February 05, 2016, 04:08:49 pm
I didn't know treyarch was making zombie maps for waw still D: lol great job man
Post by: joost0174 on February 05, 2016, 10:05:15 pm
This is the best detaild map i have ever seen, this map is so sick. It is better than the original maps.
Post by: whippytrout on February 06, 2016, 04:43:41 am
This is by far the most realistic feeling zombie map I've ever played. I've always been a huge fan of the WWII Nazi zombie theme Treyarch started out with and felt a little abandoned when they moved to more modern themed maps on BO1, BO2, and BO3. This map takes zombies back to its roots and outperforms Treyarch's maps by-far. I appreciate all the hard work you put into this map. Amazing Job!  :D
Post by: MakeCents on February 06, 2016, 05:24:20 am
Wow. Great map man. So beautiful, and the use of fx was perfect, easy, but hard at the same time. Teleported round 11, thought it would be pap :(, ended up being 13 when we came out for some reason, Hitler messed us up pretty bad and I had the thundergun and the mg08, and my buddy had the ray gun, lol. Still lots of fun though. Thanks for the map man.
Post by: Xperience on February 06, 2016, 03:35:22 pm
This is beautiful :,) Almost as if Treyarch had planned to release another map but didn't. Well done!
Post by: kovinth on February 06, 2016, 09:30:50 pm
Gawd dammit, tried for hours to find the jars/bottles/rum stuffs but no results, any tips or hints? xD
Post by: sethnorris on February 08, 2016, 06:21:07 pm
Yeh, I'm aware of those hintstrings bugs. But, at this point and after some investigation with stuffy stuff seems that might be tremhintstrigns related. So, I don't think that can be fixed anytime soon. I encourage you to try to find all problems u see and post them here so I can continue adressing them. Also for the music, people don't seem to understand this:

- Its licensed yes, but given by thier owners in a page called Jamendo where u can use music as long as you credit it and don't have commercial purposes.
Post by: MakeCents on February 08, 2016, 06:25:25 pm
Yeh, I'm aware of those hintstrings bugs. But, at this point and after some investigation with stuffy stuff seems that might be tremhintstrigns related. So, I don't think that can be fixed anytime soon.

It sounds dvar related, and setting this dvar, if that is what is used, to "" during these problem times, prob will fix it, but maybe not that simple. Could also need done in menu upon loading of mod.
Post by: sethnorris on February 08, 2016, 06:30:12 pm
Lol, never touched a Dvar in me life.
Post by: simpelsat on February 08, 2016, 09:13:41 pm
I loved the map and the music to be honest, probably me favourite map of 2016.
is there any links you can sent from the music?
Post by: MakeCents on February 08, 2016, 09:18:45 pm
Lol, never touched a Dvar in me life.

Lol, okay. Most likely the next time they came across something that used that hint string setting method, it would fix it also. Or after restarting cod. I never ran into it on your map, but I have seen it when dvars are used for gun game but not reset, and the gun game text stays on the screen cause it wasn't either setup right in menu, visible when, or didn't set the dvar back to nothing. I wouldn't mind taking a look if need be, or maybe nothing is wrong and waw is just being waw, lol.
Post by: sedozz on February 08, 2016, 10:28:07 pm
I died with a part, revealing the "Press F to pick up part" hint. The game restarted and the hint remained on the screen. I restarted the map, restarted the mod, but the only thing that fixed it was restarting WAW completely.
Post by: Richie on February 09, 2016, 01:42:02 am
3 Parts of the easter egg are straight-forward, but the part for the East emblem?

What am I missing?
The parts I've done -
  • Fixed switches/red button
  • Filled up all 4 soul boxes
  • Found 4 jar heads

Someone help  :)
Post by: eliudjb on February 09, 2016, 02:31:10 am
3 Parts of the easter egg are straight-forward, but the part for the East emblem?

What am I missing?
The parts I've done -
  • Found 4 jar heads

Someone help  :)

I put days ago the steps i complete so far...

2. Repair all the switches over the map, go press the red button (before entering the mine where the power is) take the part and go to the table near Mule Kick.
3. Complete the 4 Soul chests over the map. after that, go to the garden, take the 2nd part and place to table near Mule Kick too.
4. Find all 4 Jarheads and place them on the table near the rails (where red button is).
5. Jump into the hole..... :troll: :troll: :troll: where Pack A Punch is and take the last part to open the door near Mule Kick is.
6. Take 4 jars over the tombs and go to the minilake to place and refill the jars with zombie souls.
After this point, I die trying to fill the 4rd jar and dont know whats next  :please:

When i try yesterday, i complete another step, but as the last time, i die trying to find out what's next after the shining jars (after complete the minipuzzle...)
Post by: dabro on February 09, 2016, 04:20:14 am
Having some issues playing your map. For some reason, whenever I launch the map it either makes every 3d model freak out to which I can't see anything going on in the game, or what happens is that I have really annoying black flickering textures. The second one is hard to explain the second one, but the first one mostly happens. Does anyone know why this could be happening?
Post by: Richie on February 09, 2016, 05:04:21 am
I put days ago the steps i complete so far...

When i try yesterday, i complete another step, but as the last time, i die trying to find out what's next after the shining jars (after complete the minipuzzle...)

I saw this, but this part

Jump into the hole..... :troll: :troll: :troll: where Pack A Punch is and take the last part to open the door near Mule Kick is.

There's no part in the hole? :c
Post by: RadimaX on February 09, 2016, 07:03:31 am
The parts I've done -
  • Found 4 jar heads
After the jar stuff:
if you got a jar you need to carry it somewhere and get kills (not only once)
Post by: eliudjb on February 09, 2016, 07:56:16 am
After the jar stuff:
if you got a jar you need to carry it somewhere and get kills (not only once)
Richie wants to know where he can find the 4th seal (which is already answer  ::)). I want to know if people already complete the easter egg, cause im on shining jars step, right after complete minipuzzle (egyptian symbols in the top of the tombs room).
Post by: sevengpluke on February 09, 2016, 11:58:42 am
Having some issues playing your map. For some reason, whenever I launch the map it either makes every 3d model freak out to which I can't see anything going on in the game, or what happens is that I have really annoying black flickering textures. The second one is hard to explain the second one, but the first one mostly happens. Does anyone know why this could be happening?

Are you tring to rum the map in a resolution higher then 1080p? That happens to me when I try to run maps in 4k lol. Otherwise disable all the extra graphic options ie. Specular, dynamic etc. Run the map. Should work fine then quit to menu and reenable the extra graphiextragraphixc shit you disabled. Ta-ta
Post by: eliudjb on February 09, 2016, 08:43:00 pm
I saw this, but this part

Jump into the hole..... :troll: :troll: :troll: where Pack A Punch is and take the last part to open the door near Mule Kick is.

There's no part in the hole? :c

Try to fall down after you have the 3 other seals
Post by: explasm on February 09, 2016, 09:35:07 pm
We have done everything we could, but Hitler won't die! What can we do? 😊
Post by: steviewonder87 on February 09, 2016, 11:43:37 pm
We have done everything we could, but Hitler won't die! What can we do? 😊

Heil the Fuhrer!  :troll:
Post by: dabro on February 10, 2016, 04:38:52 am
Are you tring to rum the map in a resolution higher then 1080p? That happens to me when I try to run maps in 4k lol. Otherwise disable all the extra graphic options ie. Specular, dynamic etc. Run the map. Should work fine then quit to menu and reenable the extra graphiextragraphixc shit you disabled. Ta-ta

Yea 2560x1080. So, are you saying I can't play the map at my native res?
Post by: Richie on February 10, 2016, 06:02:01 am
Ok so playing co-op, we found a glitch that stopped us from progressing during the Easter Egg.

After opening the tomb, for some reason I was able to pick up an urn, but my friend wasn't. We placed the urn I picked up outside and went back to see why my friend couldn't pick up another one. He kept pressing F, but couldn't pick one up, and when I tried I was able to pick up another one besides the one I placed.

We went back to kill zombies around, and when we noticed the urn changed we tried picking it up but none of us could pick it up, since my friend couldn't pick them up at all, and I already had one on my inventory which I couldn't place back.

Try to fall down after you have the 3 other seals

Turns out that in co-op you all have to jump in at the same time.
Post by: neanesis on February 10, 2016, 11:31:11 pm
i need to know for killing hitler
teleport with him make him die
so all the players receve all the perks and the sweeper . it's strange because it's a reward for a end EE not just for a step (normaly).

!! even if you die you will keep all the perk with affichage bugs (i didn't try it in solo i don't know if i keep quick revive too)

and when we finish the jars and the minipuzzle the jars place shines but nothing say if there is an other step...

i find the tips in the pause menu and i have searching for open the schuster's shotgun case nearby masto but nothing work and i think i need it for shouting the photo of heinrich like say in the paper... Sooooo if the EE is ended i think we need a text/big reward because without that we cannot know if it's the end^^

I hope all my crap is understandable^^ sorry for your eyes :P

(http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/781999Capture.png) (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=781999Capture.png)
Post by: explasm on February 11, 2016, 02:52:31 pm
Sounds counter intuitive but dont shoot him. Make a train in the garden and run past him like he isnt there. He will only occasionally slam down. We made our one friend baby sit him in the garden this way as we ran our trains. It worked wonderfully

Thanks for the answer, but we'd prefer killing him. There must be a way to do this...
Only one time we reached this but we don't know what we've done... aaaaaah :D
Post by: ZombieParadox on February 11, 2016, 07:46:19 pm
I don't know if this has happen to anyone but with the latest update, I'm spawning with the fire on my screen, as if the Hitler boss was close to me, I have restarted the map, restarted WaW and installed it again and still nothing. Anyone know how to fix? Please, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
Post by: HitmanVere on February 11, 2016, 08:38:12 pm
I don't know if this has happen to anyone but with the latest update, I'm spawning with the fire on my screen, as if the Hitler boss was close to me, I have restarted the map, restarted WaW and installed it again and still nothing. Anyone know how to fix? Please, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4460.0.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4460.0.html)
Post by: ZombieParadox on February 11, 2016, 10:24:53 pm
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4460.0.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4460.0.html)

Okay, easy fix, ha. Thank you very much, Hitman.
Post by: explasm on February 12, 2016, 12:39:43 am
Ok so playing co-op, we found a glitch that stopped us from progressing during the Easter Egg.

After opening the tomb, for some reason I was able to pick up an urn, but my friend wasn't. We placed the urn I picked up outside and went back to see why my friend couldn't pick up another one. He kept pressing F, but couldn't pick one up, and when I tried I was able to pick up another one besides the one I placed.

We went back to kill zombies around, and when we noticed the urn changed we tried picking it up but none of us could pick it up, since my friend couldn't pick them up at all, and I already had one on my inventory which I couldn't place back.

We have the same problem. Only the host is able to take one....
Post by: resi226 on February 12, 2016, 12:40:47 pm
Great map! played it all night
...was confused by the Egyptian symbols under the soul chests, but was able to place the 4 seals and figure out the picture guy thing, got to the rum and killed a bunch in the garden area to convert the rum I guess, then placed them on the 4 tombs but the big coffin didn't open (was it suppose to? I was thinking Hitler was gonna climb in it and go back to a deep sleep to end the map :D )...and it kept saying "place the rum" both at the fountain and the caskets after already converting four and setting them down there. I did go down but had rev during the rum conversion with an unconverted rum. I just couldn't find anything else after that...had so much fun!

My new Fav map now. Great detail and feel, gave me a "zombie army trilogy" reminder, really nice Job. hope to see another map from ya, was a real treat.

hi.. i hope you can help us...
we have killed Hitler already very early. then we have "repaired" everything and filled the boxes with zombies and we have found the Egyptian signs and covers the turner in that and the urns. only one of us could take the urn. then the fountain came up in the rose garden and we could pass an urn there. how does it go on now? what is with the Egyptian signs? must we turn the disc that covers? and what is with the urns (there were a total of 4)...?
we do not know what to do now...
Post by: RadimaX on February 13, 2016, 07:59:41 pm
soon 10.000 views! :) this map really needs more attention!  :nyan:
Post by: Tim Smith on February 13, 2016, 10:04:23 pm
soon 10.000 views! :) this map really needs more attention!  :nyan:
agreed and it's more then 10.000 already lol :nyan:.
Post by: RadimaX on February 14, 2016, 09:25:18 am
yes i wrote it during 9.000 becouse it was far down the releases list, and when it came to the top...behold the 10k so yeah nice observation :P
Also i wrote that yesterday while a thousand views can take less than a day especially when a map is both new and good
Post by: TahBatmon on February 14, 2016, 07:48:19 pm
So i just got one simple question and i searched everywhere in the Map.I filled all Soul Crates and repaired all Fuseboxes or whatever that is and collected all the Heads and now i have 3 out of 4 Symbols on the Door an i shot all 5 Schuster Pictures with the Raygun and got the Blundergat and now i dont know what to do now.I guess i cant kill Hitler,in the pause menu it says "Something was there" and points an Arrow out of map i looked above it or under it and couldnt find something.In the garden it says "Something underwater" but i couldnt find something there and i cant find a fourth Stone Hand so im just asking for a little help here cause i want to finish this awesome map.

PS.If you want to add me to maybe finish the Map search via Steam my Friend "BobMcDillen" and add from his Friendlist "Rias Gremory" a very common name.For Communication purposes its better if you are German but everybody can add me if you want to finish the EE. :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:

I am reposting this cause i just noticed i posted this on an earlier version of the Map sorry Mods and Admins :P
Post by: dabro on February 14, 2016, 09:23:15 pm
Does anyone know what I can do to play this map, I maxed out my settings, I've lowered my settings, I've turned down the refresh rate, resolution. Does anyone know why this map just doesn't work for me? If you need screenshots I can get them.
Post by: Exofile on February 15, 2016, 08:19:22 am
Does anyone know what I can do to play this map, I maxed out my settings, I've lowered my settings, I've turned down the refresh rate, resolution. Does anyone know why this map just doesn't work for me? If you need screenshots I can get them.

All you're saying is that you can't play the map. Maybe tell us what happens, if there is any errors shown, or similar? :please:
Post by: neanesis on February 15, 2016, 04:33:17 pm
i think killing hitler is the last thing you need to do for the secret, if you kill him with the teleporter it's just a usebug :/
Post by: MrZereze on February 15, 2016, 05:24:57 pm
this map is amazing!!!
Post by: mxtxm on February 15, 2016, 08:03:43 pm

You can actually do those steps in any order, once the cube is grabbed. I got the 4 jars filled, but died on the next step. I think for the next step we're going to need the thunder gun. For the step there are symbols on the ceiling in the room with the jars, and I think we have to shoot them with the thunder gun and get them to match up with the symbols that are in the soul chest locations. I died before I got the thunder gun so i couldn't test this.
Post by: neanesis on February 15, 2016, 08:08:35 pm
You can actually do those steps in any order, once the cube is grabbed. I got the 4 jars filled, but died on the next step. I think for the next step we're going to need the thunder gun. For the step there are symbols on the ceiling in the room with the jars, and I think we have to shoot them with the thunder gun and get them to match up with the symbols that are in the soul chest locations. I died before I got the thunder gun so i couldn't test this.
for that you have eyes on the walls, they move when you active them and you need to match one side with the ones under the souls chests. (the jars need to be filled before that)
Post by: sethnorris on February 15, 2016, 08:13:50 pm
When there is nothing else to see, the eye that sees all will allow you to change the destiny.
Post by: neanesis on February 15, 2016, 08:33:37 pm
When there is nothing else to see, the eye that sees all will allow you to change the destiny.
are you aware of the bug with hitler and the tp ? i don't think it's normal for him to die when we use teleporter near him. Plus, after we have fill the jars and use the eyes for matching the signes (i never see them change, normal or not, i can't say^^) we have four shining points but not a clue to what we need to do with them :/ no new things on the map, no new sounds.... we are stuck (i'm not the only one^^) can you give us an advice ?

EDIT: i forget one thing, when you jump in the hole in pap with a friend and you run to catch the token, the script bug, you don't have the secousses until the player who have the token suicide himself and the token repop in the stone hands :/ we have waiting without any zombies like that 10min before killing myself^^
Post by: dabro on February 16, 2016, 06:03:43 am
All you're saying is that you can't play the map. Maybe tell us what happens, if there is any errors shown, or similar? :please:

I said it in a previous message, but I'm guessing it got buried, but it doesn't matter I found out the issue after alot of troubleshooting and found out my gpu is defective. The map plays fine with Intel HD graphics, but when using my dedicated gpu, artifacts are everywhere. Just thought it was weird that the artifacting only happens when I played this map and project contamination. 
Post by: ZombieSlayer5778 on February 16, 2016, 08:23:40 pm
I have been waiting for this! So happy it is released  ;)
Post by: calgon on February 16, 2016, 09:55:33 pm
Our group killed hitler with the port, is there a different way?.. Shooting him didn't work.. We placed all the filled urns back into place and aligned the egyptian symbols in the correct order (4x chest symbols aligned towards the svastika pointer)..
Now were stuck. Is it because hitler has to be killed legit? With the sweeper? Or thunder?

Thanks for a hint! It's a great map!

Post by: jackster96 on February 17, 2016, 01:07:52 am
Is there anyway to stop the tearing from textures I get it for a couple of maps and not sure why I have reinstalled the map and it still happens. From the screen shots it looks amazing anyway.
Post by: neanesis on February 17, 2016, 07:48:01 pm
Our group killed hitler with the port, is there a different way?.. Shooting him didn't work.. We placed all the filled urns back into place and aligned the egyptian symbols in the correct order (4x chest symbols aligned towards the svastika pointer)..
Now were stuck. Is it because hitler has to be killed legit? With the sweeper? Or thunder?

Thanks for a hint! It's a great map!

it's what we thinking but the mapper didn't respond to us so actually we only think there is an other way because of the op reward x) and all the person i know are stuck on the same step like you... we are all waiting for an advice more usefull than the last one he left to us^^

i have searching  for eyes all around the map and let myself killed in the sarco room but nothing...

but with my research i found that the lights will pop even if we have the urnes on us. so if somone have 3 buddy who want to play the map for test if something happen when all the player have one urnes and finshed the minipuzzle^^ (there is four statues so maybe a step for four players^^
Post by: colour on February 17, 2016, 08:03:31 pm
mega links are down for me
Post by: HitmanVere on February 17, 2016, 08:19:06 pm
mega links are down for me

Both of them work for me
Post by: Kil3r on February 18, 2016, 12:59:02 am
Loving the map! I'm experiencing a minor glitch. When sprinting and sometimes walking on any of the stairs I could get some alterations in speed. This get's me hit by zombies every now and then. I noticed that you bounce up\down the stairs. I don't know too much about mapping but maybe I could help. If you haven't already, perhaps using clip textures on another brush placed in the stairs(covering the open spaces between steps and basically forming a ramp instead of steps) may help the player keep a consistent speed?
Post by: sethnorris on February 18, 2016, 07:50:28 pm
The stairs are properly cliped. I think its just bad collision rendering of waw. I could make them weapon clip to improve the feel a bit, but then corpses will fell trough them.
Post by: HitmanVere on February 18, 2016, 07:57:33 pm
The stairs are properly cliped. I think its just bad collision rendering of waw. I could make them weapon clip to improve the feel a bit, but then corpses will fell trough them.

No, they wont. Corpses dont fall through weaponclips
Post by: MakeCents on February 18, 2016, 07:58:05 pm
No, they wont. Corpses dont fall through weaponclips

Whats really funny is you can kill them with it, lol. I use it in my breakable walls, and when it falls on them, it kills them. (If I am remembering correctly, been a while.)
Post by: sethnorris on February 18, 2016, 08:06:05 pm
In my world corpses and grenades fall trough weapon clips
Post by: steviewonder87 on February 18, 2016, 08:17:17 pm
In my world corpses and grenades fall trough weapon clips

Grenades should be blocked by weapon clips, not sure about corpses but I don't why they would be affected at all by weapon clips since, you know, they are not weapons.
Post by: sethnorris on February 18, 2016, 08:19:05 pm
Grenades and such require a special kind of clips called Missile. I'm pretty sure about that.
Post by: steviewonder87 on February 18, 2016, 08:36:20 pm
Grenades and such require a special kind of clips called Missile. I'm pretty sure about that.

I know that missile clips block nades, I use them a lot. But weapon clips block bullets and grenades, whereas missile clips just block grenades.

For example, if you have a chainlink fence, which has holes in it, you would use a missile clip because you don't want to block bullets, but grenades should bounce off it. For models and non-colliding shit usually you want to just go with weaponclips.
Post by: fil the veteran on February 22, 2016, 09:15:28 pm
how many bullets does it take to kill hitler man? :D
Post by: carloz957 on February 22, 2016, 09:39:25 pm
im dying for the EE guide. OP pls post it, awesome map btw best i have seen in months.
Post by: yoloswag12 on February 24, 2016, 05:03:33 am
 :rainbow: I have the blundergat and have done most of the Easter egg steps. I'm at the part where I finished the paintings, all 4 urns, and did the origins wind staff upgrade wheel thing in the tomb room. But now I'm completely lost and have no clue what to do next, anybody know?  ???
Post by: Lame-Link on February 24, 2016, 06:05:59 am
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=631472053 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=631472053)
Post by: GrimreapeR on February 24, 2016, 11:32:02 pm
Loved it! Me and my friends worked together and got the easter egg done! Vey interesting and complex! Loved it! Keep up the already amazing work
Post by: sethnorris on February 25, 2016, 02:52:08 am
Dear pals. I've been collecting all bugs I've seen so far, from your comments and from some gameplay videos I saw. I'm working on the first real update, 1.1, and here is a little showcase of the included fixes:

Currently fixed in the next update:

Fixes:

- Fixed error where boss could get killed by teleporting with him near the mainframe
- Removed waw grabbing

Additions:
- Added EE sounds to know when all boxes have been repaired

Working on:

Fixes:

- Trying to fix hintstring error
- Trying to make player unable to pick up parts when downed or in solo revive
- Trying to  find out why one player gets instakilled when touching the strange cube in tp room
- Trying to find out why map automatic restart does not load vision file properly
- Fixing Takeo's Face

Additions:

- Adding aditional and more comprehensive last step after urn cleaning and before defeating the boss
- Adding or replacing one or two weapons
- Adding sounds and fx to some EE steps

Hope you guys are enjoying the map. Any bug you find out and is not listed here, make me know and i'll try to fix it!
Post by: CODCZ115 on February 25, 2016, 04:59:54 am
Dear pals. I've been collecting all bugs I've seen so far, from your comments and from some gameplay videos I saw. I'm working on the first real update, 1.1

Definitely LOVE the map, and I personally held off on truly completing it, until such an update occurred. So thank you for creating such a masterpiece, and continuing to make it even better!
Post by: nikzaks on February 25, 2016, 09:23:16 am
Dear pals. I've been collecting all bugs I've seen so far, from your comments and from some gameplay videos I saw. I'm working on the first real update, 1.1, and here is a little showcase of the included fixes:

Currently fixed in the next update:

Fixes:

- Removed waw grabbing

Additions:
- Added EE sounds to know when all boxes have been repaired

Working on:

Fixes:

- Trying to fix hintstring error
- Trying to make player unable to pick up parts when downed or in solo revive
- Trying to  find out why one player gets instakilled when touching the strange cube in tp room
- Trying to find out why map automatic restart does not load vision file properly
- Fixing Takeo's Face

Additions:

- Adding aditional and more comprehensive last step after urn cleaning and before defeating the boss
- Adding or replacing one or two weapons
- Adding sounds and fx to some EE steps

https://youtu.be/XxrpkZmb97A?t=1h6m17s
Post by: DashR on February 25, 2016, 09:37:59 am
Loved it! Me and my friends worked together and got the easter egg done! Vey interesting and complex! Loved it! Keep up the already amazing work

I just can't get past the "shining urns" part (right after spinning the egypt signs in the room behind mule kick) :/ Could you give me a hint?
Post by: toxic72 on February 25, 2016, 10:25:05 pm
With the thunder gun on low ammo the characters will continue to say the low ammo quotes.
Post by: sethnorris on February 26, 2016, 01:15:20 pm
Didn't think that was a bug. Is it like saying it a lot or something?
Post by: smasher248 on February 26, 2016, 01:41:16 pm
This map truly is fantastic, i thought that we were done with good maps from stock assets, but this map proves me wrong, it is absolutely beautiful, and the weapons are excellent as well, fantastic job :)
Post by: toxic72 on February 26, 2016, 02:51:30 pm
Didn't think that was a bug. Is it like saying it a lot or something?
Yeah they just keep saying it instantly quote after quote there is no delay
Post by: papabir on February 28, 2016, 09:47:16 pm
sethnorris i enjoy this map so much it's taking us a while to beat it,I read all the comments and stuff..you said hitler was the beginning and the end and everything is on the map and the hud.you also said your doing updates.my question is "1.is there an endgame?..2 Does hitler have anything to do with it?"
Post by: thiago01 on February 29, 2016, 05:57:34 pm
You can kill the boss if you activate close of the teleporter, and you get all 6 perks and the blundergate, please fix this bug, because I think with this is impossible complete this easter egg.
Post by: fil the veteran on March 01, 2016, 05:51:02 pm
here are my suggestions on what you could improve in this map that would make it the best thing ever: make the knife like in black ops just because no-one likes the WaW knifing. 2nd add an FoV slider into the map just because some of us can have a big problem with 65 fov so that would be great. not hating. this map is just amazing btw, hope i see more great maps like these in the future.
Post by: ssg3Goku on March 01, 2016, 06:20:11 pm
Amazing map, Been playing it for weeks now. Got through most of the EE, got to the urns glowing Green after that i have no idea what to do, tryed everything. Also you should fix the multiplayer hole cut scene, it never happens in multiplayer, solo it happens, and my friend got a solo perk bottle drop, but that doesnt happen in multiplayer? and last thing why is this your only map? your really good at making them and your EE is by far my favorite because its very difficult to figure out the end. and your textures are very nice.
Post by: JoJoLarooda on March 03, 2016, 08:50:16 pm
Yeah they just keep saying it instantly quote after quote there is no delay
They do that on every map.
Post by: eluno001 on March 04, 2016, 01:18:09 am
Any more progress on the EE it seems most people are stuck after Urns? Personally I have no idea what the eye that sees all is. I thought maybe the sun or something similar but, no luck. Great map hope you continue to make more in your free time.
Post by: sethnorris on March 04, 2016, 05:16:39 pm
Fear not.

All errors reported are being adressed and fixed, the next update will be clearer on the last step and also will feature some minor additions.

Hitler is not suposed to die before the last step, so if you manage to kill him or he dies, then its a bug.
Post by: neanesis on March 04, 2016, 05:19:25 pm
have you an approximative date of release for the update ?
Post by: jagskaknullabrud on March 06, 2016, 12:34:30 pm
Were do i download this map?
Post by: HitmanVere on March 06, 2016, 12:35:25 pm
Were do i download this map?

Maybe from here?

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9998.0.html (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9998.0.html)

:please:
Post by: sethnorris on March 06, 2016, 05:39:55 pm
Incoming major update in a few hours hopefully. Stay tunned
Post by: JiffyNoodles on March 07, 2016, 12:28:56 am
I'm always triggere---
oh, you said tuned? well, I'm all ears my friend
Post by: shima_momy on March 07, 2016, 07:17:01 pm
can you please add FOV Slider or make it t4m dll compatible; ty
Post by: Harry Bo21 on March 07, 2016, 07:20:27 pm
can you please add FOV Slider or make it t4m dll compatible; ty
every map is t4m compatible...
Post by: neanesis on March 07, 2016, 09:28:19 pm
still waiting ^^
can you update the name for a 1.1 or something like that when she's up ?
Post by: Slaught on March 07, 2016, 11:24:29 pm
Finally beat Hitler the correct way :)   
LoL @ the music when you defeat him. :D

Double Post Merge: March 08, 2016, 12:01:41 am
Easily the best Zombie map i've played.

Thanks to Seth Norris for all your hard work. Well worth it. ;)
Post by: sethnorris on March 08, 2016, 12:52:29 am
DAS HERRENHAUS  - Update 1.1 Now Live!

Patch notes:

Additions:

- Added aditional and more comprehensive last EE step
- Added 1 weapon
- Added sounds and fx to some EE steps
- Added Coop crawling downed
- Added zombie distance respawn system

Fixes:

- Removed waw grabbing
- Fixed an error where player was able to pick up parts when downed or in solo revive
- Fixed error where map would restart when getting killed by a trap in coop
- Fixed Takeo's face
- Improved overall cliping
- Fixed a bug where player would get stuck with boss hitting him infinitely
- Fixed a bug where rounds will pass when teleporting
- Rebalanced zombie spawners
- Fixed an error with zombie shield hud

All links in Original post have been updated.
Title: Re: [Download] Das Herrenhaus 1.1 (Update Live)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on March 08, 2016, 04:14:38 am
did you fix player respawns? Respawning in the first room - which is literally miles away from where any other player will be, is honestly just instant death lol, last time i couldnt even get through the first door
Post by: sethnorris on March 08, 2016, 10:50:00 am
I did  tough in boiler room it might still respawn inmain area due to vertical proximity
Post by: shima_momy on March 08, 2016, 04:48:57 pm
every map is t4m compatible...
I am afraid this map is not; it crashes every now and then with T4M mod.
Post by: neanesis on March 08, 2016, 10:22:55 pm
now all i need to say is thank you :D i will try it when i can !!!!
Post by: S1ippery Jim on March 10, 2016, 12:59:40 am
This is an absolutely astounding map in detail, layout and concept. The small details like smoke coming off lanterns, ambient sounds like flies buzzing, plumbing noises etc are brilliant. I have wanted a custom map with zombie hitler for a long time and it has finally arrived :D

I encountered several game crashing bugs on the first two versions which were frustrating, and on the 1.1 version also had a crash bug one time when I hit a nuke powerup (can't remember the exact bug description sorry). These bugs have made the map a little frustrating since they invariably occur just when I get toward the end of the EE lol. I also have had screen freezing issues but that may be due to updating recently to windows 10.

Regarding the EE I have got to the part where
the ceiling puzzle is completed and the urns turn to lights also now in 1.1 the alter opens up but have never been able to work out what to do next. My understanding is you need to 'take Hitler to the tomb and kill him' at this point but nothing works and he does not die.
Can't find any clue or indicators on what to do next which is driving me crazy, I have spent many many hours trying to work this out but am at the point of giving up :'(
Post by: sethnorris on March 10, 2016, 11:01:31 am
Mr SlipperJim

Here it is:

You are right, you have to take him there, once he got his eyes in red then he is killable. It will take time, i recommend using sentries and pistols. You can kill him wherever, as long as his eyes are red glowing.

Also, added a small update for some cliping issues i saw on some videos that allowed players to jump off the map, and some debug text that was appearing on screen.
Title: Re: [Download] Das Herrenhaus 1.1.1 (Update Live)
Post by: S1ippery Jim on March 10, 2016, 11:53:04 am
Thanks mate, I noticed
his eyes glowing red and an audio cue when it happened
but he slammed me to death shortly after haha! Well I have a full playthrough on my channel if you are curious with how I went, thanks again for one of the best maps I've played! Look forward to more whether in WaW or BO3 :)
Post by: Slaught on March 10, 2016, 01:58:35 pm
Hi... Slight issue since the update. Crawlers don't stay as crawlers anymore, they always re-spawn wherever you are on the map as runners.
Post by: Slaught on March 10, 2016, 02:04:07 pm
Ahh forget that... Just seen the zombie distance thing in the update.  :-\

Double Post Merge: March 10, 2016, 07:37:57 pm
Getting an error quite often now...All Player Stances Dis Allowed for Player.
Post by: ssg3Goku on March 10, 2016, 09:27:04 pm
Great map as i said before, but dude the ending was horrible,
to go through all those steps just to gun down hitler with no end game? the last step isnt even a step its just kill him at the tomb, really dissapointed in the end of your EE everything else was amazing.
Post by: sethnorris on March 10, 2016, 11:24:43 pm
Well, my dear. That's cause this map does not have an ending. This map is designed to be a classic zombie experience like Kino der Toten. For my personal taste, I never liked endings for maps. I prefer to keep playing as long as I can. Then, you also have the optional choice to do an EE which will grant you some rewards. I'm sorry you are disappointed, but this is what its meant to be.
Post by: ssg3Goku on March 11, 2016, 01:32:32 am
Alright i respect it, still an amzing map dude i really wish you would continue to make them. you have a gift lol, but this map is one of the best maps iv ever played i just like endings is all, its fun going as long as you can but me and my friend think after like round 25 it loses its flavor is all. do you think youll make more maps or were you serious about stopping, cause with black ops 3 going to have mod tools next year its going to be awesome.
Post by: MZslayer11 on March 11, 2016, 01:46:21 am
Hi... Slight issue since the update. Crawlers don't stay as crawlers anymore, they always re-spawn wherever you are on the map as runners.

Yeah he did that on purpose, check the update notes. BTW that's how it is in BO2 and BO3.
Post by: Lassy on March 11, 2016, 09:12:50 pm
Map crashes when i try to play it... RIP
I really want to play this but well... :/
Post by: GdayitsVishnu on March 12, 2016, 08:28:50 am
what was the new weapon added? i dont have enough internet to download the new update but just curious to know what the 1 new weapon is?
Post by: neanesis on March 12, 2016, 07:06:30 pm
wooow, full lamantation in da face and he wasen't dead ^^' the red eyes is cool but not very a usefull information for the last step, i was like... i shot him, nothing happend so it's something else. if we shot him but he have no new reaction it's annoying because the player will thinking at something else like a special weapon (like the adolph last breath/walter)

anyway, great map ! thank you :)
Post by: RustlesFervently on March 12, 2016, 07:25:11 pm
>TFW you have no idea how to apply updates

Can someone give me a quick guide on how to apply updates? I've been stuck with 1.0 for the longest time.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on March 12, 2016, 09:20:16 pm
Yeah he did that on purpose, check the update notes. BTW that's how it is in BO2 and BO3.
actually on both they can respawn as "any speed" not always runners

If there are two and you kill one the other will run, but if you walk away and he respawns his run/walk is set randomly again
Post by: H-ConzoBoy-H on March 14, 2016, 07:32:58 pm
Looks creeply good!
Anyone want to play this with me - H-ConzoBoy-H 8)
Post by: HalfOfAKebab on March 16, 2016, 02:20:36 pm
This map is so good - having a lot of fun playing it with my friend :). Awesome work!
Post by: djobdam on March 17, 2016, 07:13:20 pm
There are two more bugs that I found: one is when finishing the easter you lose quick revive while downed in co-op
The second bug is that you lose your third weapon while you are downed and revived in co-op
Post by: Coluet on March 17, 2016, 08:33:48 pm
Had a fun time playing this map. Lots of different features Ive recognized from other maps that made it feel familiar yet totally different. Great job!
Post by: NascarFanatic24 on March 18, 2016, 02:23:21 am
I seem to be having texture issues big time, guns not loading in etc.
Post by: SethVSGames on March 20, 2016, 02:34:53 am
Im having issues regarding a texture glitch every so often
Post by: Serafall on March 27, 2016, 05:24:50 am
There some weird things with the textures in this map, and it was happening on the GTX 900 series GPUs. here is a screenshot of my friend's game running a GTX 970: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=65370 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=65370)

That very same thing to my GTX 980Ti, I hope this will be fixed in the next update. Anyone else get these weird textures too?

Double Post Merge: March 28, 2016, 12:33:48 am
There some weird things with the textures in this map, and it was happening on the GTX 900 series GPUs. here is a screenshot of my friend's game running a GTX 970: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=65370 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=65370)

That very same thing to my GTX 980Ti, I hope this will be fixed in the next update. Anyone else get these weird textures too?

EDIT: Heres the right link.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=653704543 (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=653704543) I apparently gave the wrong one.
Post by: sethnorris on March 29, 2016, 11:09:49 am
I can't seem to fix that textures bug, my pc has it sometimes too, then i just play around with the graphic options of the game and always open it via steam, and not the launcher. That works for me, but can't speak for you guys. Try changing the texture filtering and antialias settings, or even the texture resolution.

I'm no programer or computer enginer, so I can't even think of what can cause that.

My apologies
Post by: TTheenderr on March 29, 2016, 01:45:48 pm
The map looks fun to play, I'll try it out.
Post by: XZcinoS on April 02, 2016, 11:05:01 am
Warning: Hitler's in the map
Post by: Nony909 on April 02, 2016, 09:40:03 pm
Someone want to help me play this map?  :) :alone:
Post by: BlackGor on April 07, 2016, 11:22:21 pm
Good job ! This map is very good ! ^^ But the textures in the map bug :/
Post by: ZombieCraze on May 09, 2016, 06:17:58 pm
Yo. This map is great. Played it with a friend a few times to record for the youtubes, but had some various problems with the map on the latest patch. First was a problem with bleed out times. Bleeding out is ridiculously fast and makes it impossible for a 2 player team to play the map effectively. Our other main problem was with completing the easter egg. Upon reaching the area by the pack-a-punch, we are unable to reach the area after falling into the pit. It only causes us to die. Otherwise, the map is amazingly good.
Post by: NascarFanatic24 on May 17, 2016, 04:08:23 am
After many try, still having trouble with map. Many Recording scrapped either due to texture glitches or restarts due to lack of players not able to connect to many trys cause boss is op as hell lol. Overall excellent map, especially for first map, and will have video up once we complete it.
Post by: NascarFanatic24 on May 18, 2016, 04:43:09 am
Finally got map working and been grinding out ee, we couldn't find fourth but assume it's by falling together down hole to get final seal. Neverless gg on 19.
Post by: RadimaX on May 18, 2016, 09:54:08 am
if you have T4M installed that will explain texture glitches  :please: remove that crap and your good to go, has nothing to do with the map.
Post by: BC101 on June 18, 2016, 02:22:58 pm
Please fix BO2 AI head bullet detection!
Post by: TMCYT on June 18, 2016, 05:16:41 pm
Next update should be 1.1.5 
Post by: yoshilin on June 19, 2016, 03:34:32 am
Having that stretching textures issue, any ideas?
Post by: luigismansion900 on June 19, 2016, 07:27:44 am
should i wait for 1.1.5 or just get it now... i dont like redownloading maps thats why i ask... thank you for your time
Post by: Harry Bo21 on June 21, 2016, 09:07:07 am
should i wait for 1.1.5 or just get it now... i dont like redownloading maps thats why i ask... thank you for your time
the only person to mention that completely random version number is some random - not the map maker...
Post by: luigismansion900 on June 21, 2016, 03:50:05 pm
the only person to mention that completely random version number is some random - not the map maker...

Sorry what ever the next version number is... (does the number really matter Harry bo21) should I wait or are the bugs minimal enough to enjoy...
Post by: Harry Bo21 on June 22, 2016, 10:18:28 am
My "point" was the mapper himself has not said he is even doing a update...
Post by: JiffyNoodles on June 22, 2016, 10:33:36 am
Sorry what ever the next version number is... (does the number really matter Harry bo21) should I wait or are the bugs minimal enough to enjoy...
he isn't going to update this map (anytime soon anyway) so go for your life mate, download to your hearts content.
Post by: luigismansion900 on June 22, 2016, 05:09:56 pm
he isn't going to update this map (anytime soon anyway) so go for your life mate, download to your hearts content.
thanks jiffy 
Post by: sethnorris on June 27, 2016, 06:49:24 pm
Well, actually I was waiting for more bugs to pop out, as I fixed the bleedout time long ago but didn't think it was enough fixing to release and update. So, I would really appreciate if you'd tell me more problems you can find appart from the texture glitch. As far as I know, it started happening to people once i moved to windows 10, and nothing I did seems to fix it better than simply reloading the mod and restarting the game.

Thanks a lot for your time and help, I will release and update soon with the bleedout timer fix and the box cost fix as well, meybe improve some rooms a bit, but damn limits are too close on all fronts. Even hit xmodel limit which leaves me with almost 0 choice for detailing more or adding stuff.

Regards
Title: Re: [Download] Das Herrenhaus 1.1.1 (1.2 Update coming soon, report bugs here)
Post by: sethnorris on June 30, 2016, 05:45:51 pm
So... no bugs either requests? Shall I update bleedout alone and close this?

:alone:
Title: Re: [Download] Das Herrenhaus 1.1.1 (1.2 Update coming soon, report bugs here)
Post by: adfgdagasdf2 on June 30, 2016, 06:06:00 pm
So... no bugs either requests? Shall I update bleedout alone and close this?

:alone:

I mean, if no one has any bugs to report, that's a sign that you've done a good job on this map :accepted:
You've never considered using T4M to expand those limits?
Post by: sethnorris on June 30, 2016, 06:07:51 pm
I mean, if no one has any bugs to report, that's a sign that you've done a good job on this map :accepted:
You've never considered using T4M to expand those limits?

Ask my lawyer and manager, Radimax

I have a bug to report. It isnt with your map, its with your post. There appears to be an error with your name. It says "Mapper". I think its supposed to say "Mapper Elite"  ::)

Lol, ur making me blush.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on July 01, 2016, 04:01:53 am
I have a bug to report. It isnt with your map, its with your post. There appears to be an error with your name. It says "Mapper". I think its supposed to say "Mapper Elite"  ::)
you need more than one map though.
ya kiss-arse :please:
Post by: JiffyNoodles on July 01, 2016, 10:55:30 am
Pretty sure c.h.n has only one map  ::)
we'll have to find that out, won't we?
if you're right, touche
Post by: Harry Bo21 on July 01, 2016, 11:13:37 am
I gotta agree

I think the elite "status" should be based on "quality" rather than "quantity"
Post by: ropi33615 on July 05, 2016, 04:43:08 pm
launching this map single-player makes most of the object appear corrupted and totally broken! I don't know what I'm doing wrong but that way it is unplayable. :(
However, trying it with a friend fixes this strange issue for some reason.
Post by: BishyFTW on July 06, 2016, 11:15:38 am
how many portraits do you have to shoot? ive shot 2 and nothings happened, and i can find another.
Post by: RadimaX on July 06, 2016, 03:06:38 pm
I think the elite "status" should be based on "quality" rather than "quantity"

yeah good maps take time, and if someone devote a year or two entirely to a single project that in itself is elite worthy :)
but people who make 9 boxmaps of different kinds i hardly consider mappers even if they are by technicality...

Seth norris map is epic detail epic layout epic theme epic all around maybe one more map like this and he will become GOD?
Post by: cadurling on July 07, 2016, 05:30:18 am
Ok I love this map, but 1 thing is driving me crazy.  I can only play up to getting 3 coins (soul chests, fix switches, and heads in jars) then when we go to jump in pit  near pap, I always die.  Is there something I'm missing? Is there a certain way you have to fall into the pit? Is it a bug?  Anyways really want to complete the map but after playing a match for an hour and a half just to die in a pit you are suppose to jump down is getting really tiresome.   Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Post by: Cobalt Zombie on July 10, 2016, 10:49:32 pm
First and foremost.. I love the map. Probably my favourite custom maps of all time, and I can't sing your praises enough.

I have had a problem however. When playing with T4M installed I have huge graphical glitches.. even with dynamic foliage and spec maps turned off. If I play without T4M I can't up the FOV above 65 (which is unplayable for me).

Would be awesome if this could be fixed :)

Again, amazing job, tnaks!
Post by: publicENEMY on July 12, 2016, 10:19:22 pm
Amazing map. Details are epic.

However, could the maps be made brighter? Its too dark.
Post by: GhostSlayer207 on July 20, 2016, 03:10:46 pm
so as of right now, we can't download the map?  :(
Post by: Scobalula on July 20, 2016, 03:21:06 pm
so as of right now, we can't download the map?  :(

The download link works..
Post by: OhhReplays on July 20, 2016, 07:48:36 pm
Loved it
Post by: ZombieCraze on July 20, 2016, 09:27:24 pm
Yo. This map is great. Played it with a friend a few times to record for the youtubes, but had some various problems with the map on the latest patch. First was a problem with bleed out times. Bleeding out is ridiculously fast and makes it impossible for a 2 player team to play the map effectively. Our other main problem was with completing the easter egg. Upon reaching the area by the pack-a-punch, we are unable to reach the area after falling into the pit. It only causes us to die. Otherwise, the map is amazingly good.

I guess I'll just post this again, since it might not get seen because it was in the past, and you're looking for bugs now.
Post by: Joss on August 24, 2016, 09:04:57 pm
Before I say anything else, I absolutely LOVE the map. It's just as good as any dlc Activision could release.

On that note, I question why modders don't allow people to use sv_cheats in their games. I mean, it doesn't hurt to allow it, because there's no competition seeing who can get the furthest in the map and whatnot, but sometimes people like to experiment and mess around. Any way to disable the vars controlling this?
Post by: Shibby on September 07, 2016, 02:04:20 pm
One bug I always run into is when im doing the easter egg is that when i fall down the big well i always teleport then die when i am falling. Have even tried this with jug and still die. Any solution for this? Other than that it is a great map! Although the furnace glitch in 1.0 was funny it had to be patched ;) thanks!
Post by: majorpaper on September 20, 2016, 03:41:42 pm
when and if you do this 1.1.2 update can you please add the dogs this map def needs them! I love this map so much definetely is the best well rounded map ive ever played really does feel like kino! A hitler health bar upon completion of the EE would be greatly appreciated. Havent beaten it yet the raygun splash damage kind of downed me but was so close to ending hitlers wrathhttp://ugx-mods.com/forum/Smileys/alive/undecided.gif KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!
Post by: thebubbagames11 on October 03, 2016, 06:55:03 pm
Love this map! The only issue I had was every time I would load into the map, the textures would be all glitchy. Luckily, I found that the fix for this was to turn specular map off every time the game starts. Other than that, this map is amazing! I can't wait for the 1.2 Update! I was hoping that it would be updated around the time of the 1 year release date, but there haven't been any updates on the 1.2 update progress. I would really like to hear how it's going! Please keep us posted!
Post by: Steam: Diantha on October 11, 2016, 05:47:37 pm
So I don't see a readme anywhere... where is it?

Double Post Merge: October 12, 2016, 04:12:41 pm
Made a little picture compilation, credited you for your map and screenshots, as well as the music, but it's original author is yet to be found so I credited Jamendo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j_XHg6sSWM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j_XHg6sSWM)
Post by: IamTIMMEHHH on November 02, 2016, 09:34:36 am
Dont know if you already know or its stil in but if you go to the box where you touch the little Cuba so hitler comes out and you do the wall panel repair things sometimes you fall thought the Floor and die in an instant. So PLZ fix that... :) :) :)
Post by: rman180 on November 06, 2016, 12:24:05 am
@ProRevenge could you please add me on skype rman180 i need to speak about support issues but i cant DM Yet
Post by: R3Y3S on November 21, 2016, 09:13:55 pm
I check this awesome map for update every day since summer. I will lose hope.  :derp:
Post by: thebubbagames11 on November 23, 2016, 02:52:44 am
I check this awesome map for update every day since summer. I will lose hope.  :derp:

Same. I hope it gets done...
Post by: publicENEMY on November 24, 2016, 06:07:06 pm
Please make the map brighter. Dark maps only force the user to brighten up their monitor.
Post by: luigismansion900 on November 25, 2016, 06:18:47 pm
Don't let this turn into the der reise remake that vanished never to be seen or finished  :-* :-* >:(  :nyan: :troll:
Post by: evilspuds on December 01, 2016, 09:09:00 am
Beautiful map, really love the classic nazi zombies art style.  I also enjoy the layout, there are a lot of interesting places to camp or run.  Planning on camping in the Bar room with the spawn door closed when my buddies have some free time.

To be nitpicky, there are a few strange/annoying things.

First, getting revived in solo causes grenades (and molotovs/monkeys) to go away.  They do come back eventually but I'm not sure how exactly.  Even when they do come back, roundly frags stop generating.

Zombies drop dead and respawn at a very close range.  Even running just from the spawn room to the library causes some of them to respawn.  I don't think this mechanic improves the map, it's artificial difficulty that does nothing but aggravate the player and waste time.

Traps down the player with jug instantly.  Got sucker punched while playing solo once by this.  This doesn't really make the map more challenging, it punishes the player for doing something that is safe on every stock map.

The STG-44 has no recoil.
Post by: KillaClownz66 on December 29, 2016, 03:51:06 pm
How do i play with my friend? It says we have to load the mod before we can join but we have. I've even tried several different methods of loading the mod and we can't figure it out.
Post by: Match-Maker on January 05, 2017, 09:29:39 am
I would like to report a few issues:

(https://abload.de/img/shot0000hls1u.png)
clipping through model

(https://abload.de/img/shot000184sm4.png)
god rays for machine lights look overkill?!

(https://abload.de/img/shot0004tmsiq.png)
really low resolution texture on the right and small lightning problem

(https://abload.de/img/shot0006e4s0u.png)
zombie clips through wall

Additional points:
- MPL sprinting animation is a bit too fast
- Olympia sprinting animation looks strange
- short screenshaking when going from aim-down-sight into sprint with the M1927
- grenades are gone and can't be used after being self-revived until quick-revive is purchased again
Post by: JiffyNoodles on January 07, 2017, 12:19:20 am
I doubt this map is gonna be getting an update anytime soon.
Post by: xTrain on January 07, 2017, 12:30:43 am
sv_cheats 1  :lol:

yeh i need my godmode, map maker should take it off
Post by: Harry Bo21 on January 07, 2017, 11:19:43 pm
yea we could i guess

nah ;)
Post by: FiresideBlake on February 10, 2017, 02:27:14 am
Great map however I think there is a bug with the start of the map with the weird vision never going away so its like looking through drunk goggles the whole time.
Post by: ChronicNestalgia on March 06, 2017, 10:20:36 pm
Where is jug i cant seem to find it i bet im looking right past it?
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on March 07, 2017, 09:50:07 am
Hello, I am a Chinese call of Duty 5 game player, my friends and I thank you for the map above the hard work, we enjoy very love this classic map, we hope you can add more EGG and BOSS and the end, I hope you will accept this proposal, this figure will be more perfect and can be interesting. Play more. Thank you once again,  :derp:
Post by: eliudjb on March 23, 2017, 03:52:28 pm
Where is jug i cant seem to find it i bet im looking right past it?

Library. Just keep searching at the Library  ::)
Post by: Darkpoto45 on March 23, 2017, 06:12:23 pm
Hello, I am a Chinese call of Duty 5 game player, my friends and I thank you for the map above the hard work, we enjoy very love this classic map, we hope you can add more EGG and BOSS and the end, I hope you will accept this proposal, this figure will be more perfect and can be interesting. Play more. Thank you once again,  :derp:
Do not ask for difficulty when playing in noclip ... noob coward
Post by: therocksays02 on March 24, 2017, 08:29:47 am
Do not ask for difficulty when playing in noclip ... noob coward
Sometimes we must do coward things to survive. But this is video game so it doesn't apply to the term  :please:
Post by: sethnorris on March 24, 2017, 08:54:52 am
I was wondering if somebody actually wants the update,mostly because its an easy fix to scripts for the revive time and such.

Here're some notes:

Double Post Merge: March 24, 2017, 06:50:00 pm
Final update released. Bleedout time for Coop and Solo Quick Revive should be fixed ny now. Texture glitch shouldn't happen anymore, but couldn't test it in older machines.

Your feedback is always welcome. Hope you enjoy the map
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on March 25, 2017, 01:14:13 pm
I was wondering if somebody actually wants the update,mostly because its an easy fix to scripts for the revive time and such.

Here're some notes:

• Bleedout Bug: Easy fix, script had wrong value for bleedout time.
  • Texture Glitches: Don't use t4m with my map, I won't ever give support for that. In any case, this bug happens randomly and seems to be related with some pre 2016 nvidia graphics cards. I anybody can find a solution it will be more than welcome, but I couldn't find one.
  • Dying when falling into the pit: That EE step is fool-proof. It will work always as long as you jump at the same time and have not went to the cavern already. Also, make sure you are using the latest version of the map, uploaded here. Other versions on the net can be outdatet and have that step broken.
  • Zombie Respawn System: I've tested it hundreds of times. If I increase the zombie respawn distance you could go to the other side of the map and have to wait over 2 entire minutes for zombies to show up. It has to do with vertical distance and stairs.
  • Solo Revive Grenade Issue: That, I've to confess, I couldn't fix. I don't have a clue why it happens, but I think it has to do with the way that WaW handles that. If any scripter can take alook at my scripts and see the problem, feel welcome to do so.
  • Cheats and Scripts: My scripts are located inside the .iwd, that can be opened with a winrar app. I give permission to everyone to look and mess around with my scripts and learn whatever you can, as this proves to be very useful. I don't discourage cheating, but I put a anticheat function because the only thing I don't want are noclip videos on youtube, If you cheat, you break the map. So, If you want to do so to learn, go ahead, but don't show the world my map as broken if it was you who did so.
  • Adolf, and AI: I can't and I won't ever release Adolf boss or anything I made for the map because the code is too linked between many scripts and that would mean an Immense ammount of time. If you want a boss like mine, open the scripts and learn how I did it. Then, do yours.

Double Post Merge: March 24, 2017, 06:50:00 pm
Final update released. Bleedout time for Coop and Solo Quick Revive should be fixed ny now. Texture glitch shouldn't happen anymore, but couldn't test it in older machines.

Your feedback is always welcome. Hope you enjoy the map

Thank you for your hard work. Why do we finish the design of the ceiling above the coffin, why did Hitler die? Is there an end to this picture? :troll: :poker:
Title: Re: [Download] Das Herrenhaus 1.2 (Final Update)
Post by: Mike11797 on March 26, 2017, 02:24:30 am
Hi, I'm really loving the map, but I encountered a quite frustrating bug.
Basically, after placing the four coins, when I purchased the door, they were stuck in place. I could enter the room, and zombies would spawn there, but I couldn't pick up any of the vases, which leads me to thinking that somehow the game didn't register that I opened the door, and so I couldn't interact with the vases
. Thanks for reading this, I have a video recording of the full playthrough, and I'll gladly send it if you think it would be of any help. Keep up the great work!
Post by: sethnorris on March 28, 2017, 10:27:26 pm
Try to see if it happens always. Sometimes WaW fails cause of the messy scripting we fans do
Post by: rasse76752 on June 06, 2017, 09:35:52 pm
So me and my friends have been trying to beat this map for a really long time and love it. We got three of the coins for the door but we didn't know how to get the fourth one and we didn't want to find out the answers online but we had to and we found out you had to jump down the hole at pack-a-punch but when we did we got teleported like you should to a new hole that you fall down but then we downed and just died without teleporting to the cave you should get to so if anyone has any answers to why this is pls answer. I have no idea if its a bug or something. Thanks!
Post by: SeriousGaming on June 08, 2017, 02:36:18 am
I have Das Herrenhaus 1.0 on my laptop. Can I update that map to 1.2 or do I need to download 1.2 completely?
Post by: Hudsoda on June 21, 2017, 11:53:03 pm
I can't tell if this is a glitch or not. There's this really strange situation when one of my teammates revive at the start of a round right next to Adolf, and he instantly downs them. However, when they are downed, their camera view falls as if it's a cutscene of some sort. Right after they are downed, the map restarts entirely without any prior notice, erasing all progress, but the indoor areas are foggier and the outside is darker. Is this intentional? Has anyone else had this happen to them?
Post by: SAMuraiWAY95 on July 05, 2017, 12:36:01 am
Hello! First off, this map is fantastic! One of the most detailed and professional-looking maps I've ever played. I do have one issue though, but I don't think it has anything to do with the mod itself...

I played this map a few times the other day and it worked just fine (I was playing the 1.0 version). Then, a few days later I go back to play it and my game freezes. When I open the task manager to try and shut it down, it says my memory for CoD:WaW is over 1,000 mb. I deleted the mod and searched for an updated version, which is when I found this one (1.2). I downloaded it, went to play it, and it did the same thing again.

I have had this problem with just a few other maps, and they all started yesterday. I haven't downloaded any updates to my PC, for Steam, or anything that might affect it. I'm fairly new to PC gaming, so I was hoping someone could help me out. Sorry to bring it here to this forum, but I'm dying to play this map again. Any help would be much appreciated.
Post by: RayGuNNXXX123 on July 22, 2017, 04:57:05 pm
Hey I really like your map, but is there any chance you can make a tutorial on adding the hitler boss on our maps? Thanks.
Post by: WhocraftPlays on September 18, 2017, 08:33:11 pm
Hey! Great map! Took me forever to beat, but was still really fun! I was wondering if you might let me have the .MAP file so I can make it co patible for Black Ops 3. I really love Herrenhaus, and was thinking how cool it would be with BO3 graphics. I would upload it via the Steam Workshop, and would not take any credit (except for a few tweaks i may make, with your permission). Also, I would ask you to test it to see if you like it or not, being that Herrenhaus is your map. Please consider this. Thanks!
Post by: MrSkyrimBro on September 20, 2017, 02:18:23 pm
This map is so great! IMO this is better than the OG maps! :)
Post by: h00dedsn1per on September 28, 2017, 04:06:34 pm
Hey! Great map! Took me forever to beat, but was still really fun! I was wondering if you might let me have the .MAP file so I can make it co patible for Black Ops 3. I really love Herrenhaus, and was thinking how cool it would be with BO3 graphics. I would upload it via the Steam Workshop, and would not take any credit (except for a few tweaks i may make, with your permission). Also, I would ask you to test it to see if you like it or not, being that Herrenhaus is your map. Please consider this. Thanks!

I'd love for this map to be remastered for black ops 3, I'd certainly want to be involved if that did happen
Post by: publicENEMY on October 07, 2017, 03:46:20 am
Im not sure whats the deal with pap. Once i got into the pap room i cant escape. If i jump into the pit, im dead. What should i do?
Post by: mickymoo9 on October 07, 2017, 07:21:22 pm
FoV slider plz
Post by: maddensavege on November 20, 2017, 06:06:43 pm
looks god to me
Post by: danvikmar on December 13, 2017, 06:42:22 pm
Can you say what music on background (in game (when u entered dat mansion)) name?
Post by: caramelhorse on January 22, 2018, 08:18:54 am
Got corner trapped by Hitler, 10/10
Post by: CyriK on January 27, 2018, 09:38:51 pm
Really great map, lots of easter eggs, for me the only problem is the 1.2 update made it REALLY hard
Post by: Kingn3eo on February 01, 2018, 04:55:34 pm
Yo someone add me @ flyinflubs I need ppl to play with. I'm 17, english and have a mic
Post by: DigDoug on February 08, 2018, 02:41:10 am
I've been trying to solo this map, and it's really fun until I try to use the pack a punch. The pit keeps killing me instead of transporting me to the cavern. Do I have to activate the easter egg first? Or is this a glitch?
Post by: PerryMaster115 on February 10, 2018, 11:35:46 pm
Yay, I love it when great maps with a lot of time put into them are ruined by invincible bosses and the worst Pack-a-Punch room I've ever fucking seen since Ascension! I don't care if it's part of the Easter Egg and whatever, having a boss that won't die, is fast and kills you as easily as any other zombie IS NOT FUN. Not that it matters, I suppose...this map's been out so long...and at least it has the only Sten that isn't held by the magazine, so points for that I guess.
Post by: PhilMcHawk on February 12, 2018, 04:05:20 pm
Yay, I love it when great maps with a lot of time put into them are ruined by invincible bosses and the worst Pack-a-Punch room I've ever fucking seen since Ascension! I don't care if it's part of the Easter Egg and whatever, having a boss that won't die, is fast and kills you as easily as any other zombie IS NOT FUN. Not that it matters, I suppose...this map's been out so long...and at least it has the only Sten that isn't held by the magazine, so points for that I guess.

Maybe you should start with some box maps to get a feel for the mechanics, instead of crying about the difficulty of every other map. Or maybe even some easy originals like Shi-no numa, der Riese or any BO3 map.
Post by: TGMKTheII on February 12, 2018, 05:02:46 pm

Umm. Last I checked there is no boss if you don't touch the strange cube when you teleport. LOL Don't touch the damn thing if you don't want to deal with the boss. I've completed the easter egg and defeated the boss at least 15 times now because I thought this map was so enjoyable. If you don't want him to run, here's a suggestion, DONT SHOOT HIM! PAP is very similar to buried. I figured it out on the first time playing the map and I have NEVER gone down in that area.

If you don't like the map, don't play the thing. I believe this is one of the greatest custom maps out there and yes, there a few minute things that are wrong with it, such as getting stuck on the doors when passing through the fountain room, but nothing wrong with the easter egg, the boss or really anything that is game  breaking or difficult. It is a fairly large map and there is plenty of room throughout it so if you go down or are having trouble, it's something your doing, NOT the map creator or the map itself. Thank you, and goodbye.