UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Download] Das Herrenhaus 1.2 (Final Update)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by sethnorris
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I doubt this map is gonna be getting an update anytime soon.
Date Registered: 24 September 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Speedrun to buyable ending kkona
xTrain's Groups
xTrain's Contact & Social Linksjyuuzzeuphoriaa
sv_cheats 1  :lol:

yeh i need my godmode, map maker should take it off
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
yea we could i guess

Spoiler: click to open...
nah ;)
Date Registered: 8 March 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
FiresideBlake's Groups
FiresideBlake's Contact & Social LinksxxSwagZombieKillsxxFiresideBlake
Great map however I think there is a bug with the start of the map with the weird vision never going away so its like looking through drunk goggles the whole time.
Date Registered: 31 March 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ChronicNestalgia's Contact & Social Links
Where is jug i cant seem to find it i bet im looking right past it?
Date Registered: 22 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Groups
More
ocxmwys4mod's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ocxmwys4mod's Contact & Social Links
Hello, I am a Chinese call of Duty 5 game player, my friends and I thank you for the map above the hard work, we enjoy very love this classic map, we hope you can add more EGG and BOSS and the end, I hope you will accept this proposal, this figure will be more perfect and can be interesting. Play more. Thank you once again,  :derp:
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
Where is jug i cant seem to find it i bet im looking right past it?

Library. Just keep searching at the Library  ::)
Date Registered: 9 May 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Darkpoto45's Groups
Darkpoto45's Contact & Social LinksCTMFTK
Hello, I am a Chinese call of Duty 5 game player, my friends and I thank you for the map above the hard work, we enjoy very love this classic map, we hope you can add more EGG and BOSS and the end, I hope you will accept this proposal, this figure will be more perfect and can be interesting. Play more. Thank you once again,  :derp:
Do not ask for difficulty when playing in noclip ... noob coward
Date Registered: 13 November 2015
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
My handsome face
therocksays02's Groups
therocksays02's Contact & Social Links
Do not ask for difficulty when playing in noclip ... noob coward
Sometimes we must do coward things to survive. But this is video game so it doesn't apply to the term  :please:
Date Registered: 15 August 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Signature
Enjoy my work? Feel free to donate here to support me

Wanna become a Patron? Try my Patreon Page
sethnorris's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
sethnorris's Contact & Social Links
I was wondering if somebody actually wants the update,mostly because its an easy fix to scripts for the revive time and such.

Here're some notes:

• Bleedout Bug: Easy fix, script had wrong value for bleedout time.
  • Texture Glitches: Don't use t4m with my map, I won't ever give support for that. In any case, this bug happens randomly and seems to be related with some pre 2016 nvidia graphics cards. I anybody can find a solution it will be more than welcome, but I couldn't find one.
  • Dying when falling into the pit: That EE step is fool-proof. It will work always as long as you jump at the same time and have not went to the cavern already. Also, make sure you are using the latest version of the map, uploaded here. Other versions on the net can be outdatet and have that step broken.
  • Zombie Respawn System: I've tested it hundreds of times. If I increase the zombie respawn distance you could go to the other side of the map and have to wait over 2 entire minutes for zombies to show up. It has to do with vertical distance and stairs.
  • Solo Revive Grenade Issue: That, I've to confess, I couldn't fix. I don't have a clue why it happens, but I think it has to do with the way that WaW handles that. If any scripter can take alook at my scripts and see the problem, feel welcome to do so.
  • Cheats and Scripts: My scripts are located inside the .iwd, that can be opened with a winrar app. I give permission to everyone to look and mess around with my scripts and learn whatever you can, as this proves to be very useful. I don't discourage cheating, but I put a anticheat function because the only thing I don't want are noclip videos on youtube, If you cheat, you break the map. So, If you want to do so to learn, go ahead, but don't show the world my map as broken if it was you who did so.
  • Adolf, and AI: I can't and I won't ever release Adolf boss or anything I made for the map because the code is too linked between many scripts and that would mean an Immense ammount of time. If you want a boss like mine, open the scripts and learn how I did it. Then, do yours.

Double Post Merge: March 24, 2017, 06:50:00 pm
Final update released. Bleedout time for Coop and Solo Quick Revive should be fixed ny now. Texture glitch shouldn't happen anymore, but couldn't test it in older machines.

Your feedback is always welcome. Hope you enjoy the map
Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 06:50:00 pm by sethnorris
Date Registered: 22 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Groups
More
ocxmwys4mod's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ocxmwys4mod's Contact & Social Links
I was wondering if somebody actually wants the update,mostly because its an easy fix to scripts for the revive time and such.

Here're some notes:

• Bleedout Bug: Easy fix, script had wrong value for bleedout time.
  • Texture Glitches: Don't use t4m with my map, I won't ever give support for that. In any case, this bug happens randomly and seems to be related with some pre 2016 nvidia graphics cards. I anybody can find a solution it will be more than welcome, but I couldn't find one.
  • Dying when falling into the pit: That EE step is fool-proof. It will work always as long as you jump at the same time and have not went to the cavern already. Also, make sure you are using the latest version of the map, uploaded here. Other versions on the net can be outdatet and have that step broken.
  • Zombie Respawn System: I've tested it hundreds of times. If I increase the zombie respawn distance you could go to the other side of the map and have to wait over 2 entire minutes for zombies to show up. It has to do with vertical distance and stairs.
  • Solo Revive Grenade Issue: That, I've to confess, I couldn't fix. I don't have a clue why it happens, but I think it has to do with the way that WaW handles that. If any scripter can take alook at my scripts and see the problem, feel welcome to do so.
  • Cheats and Scripts: My scripts are located inside the .iwd, that can be opened with a winrar app. I give permission to everyone to look and mess around with my scripts and learn whatever you can, as this proves to be very useful. I don't discourage cheating, but I put a anticheat function because the only thing I don't want are noclip videos on youtube, If you cheat, you break the map. So, If you want to do so to learn, go ahead, but don't show the world my map as broken if it was you who did so.
  • Adolf, and AI: I can't and I won't ever release Adolf boss or anything I made for the map because the code is too linked between many scripts and that would mean an Immense ammount of time. If you want a boss like mine, open the scripts and learn how I did it. Then, do yours.

Double Post Merge: March 24, 2017, 06:50:00 pm
Final update released. Bleedout time for Coop and Solo Quick Revive should be fixed ny now. Texture glitch shouldn't happen anymore, but couldn't test it in older machines.

Your feedback is always welcome. Hope you enjoy the map

Thank you for your hard work. Why do we finish the design of the ceiling above the coffin, why did Hitler die? Is there an end to this picture? :troll: :poker:
Date Registered: 15 February 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Mike11797's Groups
Mike11797's Contact & Social Links
Hi, I'm really loving the map, but I encountered a quite frustrating bug.
Spoiler: click to open...
Basically, after placing the four coins, when I purchased the door, they were stuck in place. I could enter the room, and zombies would spawn there, but I couldn't pick up any of the vases, which leads me to thinking that somehow the game didn't register that I opened the door, and so I couldn't interact with the vases
. Thanks for reading this, I have a video recording of the full playthrough, and I'll gladly send it if you think it would be of any help. Keep up the great work!
Date Registered: 15 August 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
sethnorris's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
sethnorris's Contact & Social Links
Try to see if it happens always. Sometimes WaW fails cause of the messy scripting we fans do
Date Registered: 20 January 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
rasse76752's Groups
rasse76752's Contact & Social Links
So me and my friends have been trying to beat this map for a really long time and love it. We got three of the coins for the door but we didn't know how to get the fourth one and we didn't want to find out the answers online but we had to and we found out you had to jump down the hole at pack-a-punch but when we did we got teleported like you should to a new hole that you fall down but then we downed and just died without teleporting to the cave you should get to so if anyone has any answers to why this is pls answer. I have no idea if its a bug or something. Thanks!
Date Registered: 8 June 2017
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
SeriousGaming's Groups
SeriousGaming's Contact & Social Links
I have Das Herrenhaus 1.0 on my laptop. Can I update that map to 1.2 or do I need to download 1.2 completely?

Loading ...