Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cpt_johnson1's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
cpt_johnson1's Contact & Social Links
When the map is so great people think you are ripping parts from the campaign. :D
 Haha thanks :D
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 December 2016
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
cristian_morales's Contact & Social Linkscristian_m
Date Registered: 29 June 2019
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
chasr34's Groups
chasr34's Contact & Social Linkschasr34chasr34chasr34chasr34
honestly, for jumping in blindly, its a good map, its open but also has some tight areas, its easy (but not too easy) to train zombies where pack-a-punch is (and the starting area), and was quite fun to play.

my failed first attempt at the map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ce6WGVwRxw
Date Registered: 15 May 2018
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Clippy95's Groups
Clippy95's Contact & Social Links
LoL even if you ripped it from the campgain, is that like not allowed or something, like i've said before still a good map.

Even if you ripped it who the heck cares!
Date Registered: 19 June 2018
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cpt_johnson1's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
honestly, for jumping in blindly, its a good map, its open but also has some tight areas, its easy (but not too easy) to train zombies where pack-a-punch is (and the starting area), and was quite fun to play.

my failed first attempt at the map

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ce6WGVwRxw
O0

Double Post Merge: October 18, 2019, 05:16:29 pm
LoL even if you ripped it from the campgain, is that like not allowed or something, like i've said before still a good map.

Even if you ripped it who the heck cares!
 Thank you :)
Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 05:16:29 pm by cpt_johnson1
Date Registered: 29 April 2019
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
CodZombiesModder's Contact & Social Links
Wait isnt this the final level in campaign not hating if it is thats a huge level and adding zombies and stuff to that would be hard so if it is just the final level if you ask me its still impressive AF
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cpt_johnson1's Groups
Wait isnt this the final level in campaign not hating if it is thats a huge level and adding zombies and stuff to that would be hard so if it is just the final level if you ask me its still impressive AF
 Thank you O0 But it's not a remake of the full campaign level, it's just a small area that's based off of it
Date Registered: 1 April 2019
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
heskeyboy19's Groups
heskeyboy19's Contact & Social LinksHeskeyBoy19
Awesome fun map! Well done! Classic small style map, WAW feel, pack a punch and essential 4 perks, buyable ending, waw weapons, and original zombies. Also the spawn area is the best area to kill zombies, a lot of maps usually have corners or camping rooms etc. This is fun! :)
Date Registered: 23 January 2016
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GLASWEGIAN BR
Signature
MattGJMcCann's Groups
Hey Cap. Long time.
After returning to work on my review series that your Map featured in I decided to have a mess around game on your map with a friend. 

I wanted to highlight a glitch that neither of us could escape no matter who was host. 

Whoever is the 2nd player in game cannot see the host player, but his gun model and head model is stuck floating and following them around making it impossible to see. 

if you need a screenshot I'm sure I can help you out just let me know. 
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cpt_johnson1's Groups
Hey Cap. Long time.
After returning to work on my review series that your Map featured in I decided to have a mess around game on your map with a friend.

I wanted to highlight a glitch that neither of us could escape no matter who was host.

Whoever is the 2nd player in game cannot see the host player, but his gun model and head model is stuck floating and following them around making it impossible to see.

if you need a screenshot I'm sure I can help you out just let me know.
 Thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately, I am aware of this glitch and I am unable to fix it because I don't have all the files to re-compile the map
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cpt_johnson1's Groups
Awesome fun map! Well done! Classic small style map, WAW feel, pack a punch and essential 4 perks, buyable ending, waw weapons, and original zombies. Also the spawn area is the best area to kill zombies, a lot of maps usually have corners or camping rooms etc. This is fun! :)
 I'm really glad you enjoyed it :)
Date Registered: 1 December 2019
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
rynehubbs9's Groups
rynehubbs9's Contact & Social Links
I love this map and your other one too. The historic post war Berlin settings while playing as Soviet soldiers fighting undead Nazis is something I've wanted to see in zombies for a while, especially a Reichstag map and now that it's here it's incredible! I'm very excited to see what your next map will be :)

Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
cpt_johnson1's Groups
I love this map and your other one too. The historic post war Berlin settings while playing as Soviet soldiers fighting undead Nazis is something I've wanted to see in zombies for a while, especially a Reichstag map and now that it's here it's incredible! I'm very excited to see what your next map will be :)
 Thank you :) I have decided to come back to zombies and I will most likely release another map soon-ish

Loading ...