Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Which came first, The chicken or the egg?
Signature
Check out my Custom Zombies Channel
 P0tZ YaT00000bin'
And also over at twitch
 P0tZ Twitchin'
P0tZ's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
P0tZ's Contact & Social Linkslive:p0tz-ukp0tzP0tZP0tZUKP0tZ001p0tzukp0tz001
I personally think that you should end this maps support after the final update (1.7) then. I think I am not alone when I say that this map has gotten underserved notoriety and it is long past it's sell by date.
Agreed
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
zombie-killa09's Contact & Social Links
i think this map still deserves recognition for its achievements in raising the bar for other maps and should not just be forgotten
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
i think this map still deserves recognition for its achievements in raising the bar for other maps and should not just be forgotten
Have you played it for more than 5 minutes?
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
Have you played it for more than 5 minutes?
:lol:
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I have removed the last 15 replies of irrelevant shit from this topic. Don't be the guy who starts it again, this is your only warning. This topic is only left open for Cowman to update this map again. And speaking of that, Cowman its time for some news on that because it's been quite a while with no updates on progress.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I have removed the last 15 replies of irrelevant shit from this topic. Don't be the guy who starts it again, this is your only warning. This topic is only left open for Cowman to update this map again. And speaking of that, Cowman its time for some news on that because it's been quite a while with no updates on progress.

sorry i have not had time to work on it because of my summer job + just friends but the update i would say is about 40% due to my laptop being slow as hell :/.  but its now on my desktop and i can get some real work done now  :)  :P
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
sorry i have not had time to work on it because of my summer job + just friends but the update i would say is about 40% due to my laptop being slow as hell :/.  but its now on my desktop and i can get some real work done now  :)  :P
Can you give us maybe a list of what you've changed/fixed so far and what you still have left to do (planned)?
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Can you give us maybe a list of what you've changed/fixed so far and what you still have left to do (planned)?

yeah i can tomorrow when i get back on my desktop on not on my laptop because just at a family member house atm :/  :P

edit: this is because i have my notes on my desktop so it would take sometime to type it all here if i have a list on my desktop  :)
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
yeah i can tomorrow when i get back on my desktop on not on my laptop because just at a family member house atm :/  :P

edit: this is because i have my notes on my desktop so it would take sometime to type it all here if i have a list on my desktop  :)
Where's today's update?
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Ok, I think this thread has run it's course now.

Cowman, if you wish to finally bring out this elusive update then send me a PM and I will temporarily unlock it for you so you can update the OP, but until then this thread will remain locked permanently.

Thanks.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
So here is a little list i made up sorry if there is any spelling mistakes  :lol:
Do to/done
- Fix all guns with there reload sonunds not there (Done)

- Fix up mapping errors as seen here below thanks to daedra descent for the pictures (Done)

- Fix all the EE bugs with the triggers not 100% working or not updateing there hintstrings (Done thanks to treminaor) Fix for the EE bugs by my self

- Fix the boat texture so it dose not look like 100% shit i will be fixing this by having my firend edit the texture and change it so that the texture looks a bit nicer

- Fix all the bugs where the ending was not happing when you do a step (fix thanks to my self)

- Fix a bug where the death machine had no ammo counter + made it less OP :( (New weapon file thanks to my self)

- Fix a bug where the you can not move on the pathway from the boat to the Bridge  :troll: :rainbow:

- Fix a bug where the bridge was not clipped to well and you would not be able to move because you were in a model or bush (about 60% done still need to test it in game)

But after all this you maybe thinking this map will have a update soon but i really want to make this last update the 100% not buggy one so that you don't have anything to tell me about.
Date Registered: 24 July 2014
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Demolishization's Contact & Social Links
[Comment removed by Moderator]
Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 02:57:17 pm by DeathBringerZen
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
[Comment removed by Moderator]

What were you told in one of the posts before? That isnt constructive criticism. If you dont have anything better to say, then dont comment, its that simple
Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 02:58:16 pm by DeathBringerZen
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
@Demolishization

Look, I am not putting up with this thread going off the rails again. Cowman is well aware of the peoples feelings on this map and it is pretty obvious from his post that he is going to try and fix it up properly this time.

If you want to be as unconstructive in your comments, take it to PM.

Edit: Ok Cowman, I am locking the thread down again because some people feel the need to continue making a drama over it. Hit me up via PM or Skype when you are ready to add to it and I will get it unlocked for you again.
Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 03:24:10 pm by DeathBringerZen

Loading ...