Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
im not saying that that I'm just saying that your being hypocritical.
How I'm I being hypocritical, I purchase all my games that I rip the assets from, and I don't give others assets. Unlike someone in particular who goes through other peoples maps just taking scripts  :lol:
Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 07:22:17 pm by JBird632
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Signature
⠀⠀⠀⣴⣴⡤
⠀⣠⠀⢿⠇⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⢷⡗
⠀⢶⢽⠿⣗⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⡧⠂⠀⠀⣼⣷⡆
⠀⠀⣾⢶⠐⣱⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⣜⣻⣧⣲⣦⠤⣧⣿⠶
⠀⢀⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⣿⣿⣷⣤⣄⡹⣿⣷
⠀⢸⣿⢸⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠿⠃⠈⠿⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠿⠿⠿

⠀⢀⢀⡀⠀⢀⣤⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡀⡀
⠀⣿⡟⡇⠀⠭⡋⠅⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣟⢿
⠀⣹⡌⠀⠀⣨⣾⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⢈⠔⠌
⠰⣷⣿⡀⢐⢿⣿⣿⢻⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⡿⡤⣴⠄⢀⣀⡀
⠘⣿⣿⠂⠈⢸⣿⣿⣸⠀⠀⠀⢘⣿⣿⣀⡠⣠⣺⣿⣷
⠀⣿⣿⡆⠀⢸⣿⣿⣾⡇⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣻⡻⠿⠁
⠀⣿⣿⡇⠀⢸⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠉⠁
Koan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
Yarr harr fiddle di dee,
Being a pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free,
You are a pirate!

Should've been the EE song in Dead Ship.

! No longer available

This post is just as meaningless as this discussion is becoming. :please:
Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 07:31:53 pm by Koan
Date Registered: 5 January 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Huvor's Groups
Huvor's Contact & Social Linkslechoocho-Huvor-1_ZC7IA4wlIgakV-t7HNPg
I didn't mean to start anything... I have been porting weapons normally for some time but i'm new to the custom zombie scene, I though you were allowed to share assets between each other, or at least ask for them :/
Date Registered: 29 July 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
children should not be playing call of duty
Koan's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Koan's Contact & Social Linksh-r_Koan_my website
I didn't mean to start anything... I have been porting weapons normally for some time but i'm new to the custom zombie scene, I though you were allowed to share assets between each other, or at least ask for them :/

No-one really cares if you do it privately (most people here do that), but don't do it over the UGX forums, as it's against the rules. :)
Senpai
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT
oh yes i wonder were pieman (the one who compiles leviathan) got all those bo1 weapons :P I'm sure he didn't do it himself
How I'm I being hypocritical, I purchase all my games that I rip the assets from, and I don't give others assets. Unlike someone in particular who goes through other peoples maps just taking scripts  :lol:
RadihaX
Date Registered: 2 September 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
JBird632's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper

You mean the guy, who owns every cod (besides ghosts), who worked on the map with me for an entire year? Arceus its not the same, pieman already has all the assets and this was a project I was a part of. I simply tried to point out to the guy that he shouldn't share assets and now ur trying to turn it on me and its not working, why don't you stop looking in people's map files and stealing scripts before you start accusing people.
Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 08:16:00 pm by JBird632
Senpai
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT
why don't you stop looking in people's map files and stealing scripts before you start accusing people.
you need to stop accusing me of this, as there is no evidence for you to back this up, and if you think that little discussion about the thunder gun was proof it really wasn't  :please:. i don't do this and i am seriously getting tired of you accusing me of this.
You mean the guy, who owns every cod (besides ghosts), who worked on the map with me for an entire year?
in the eyes of rules and laws it doesn't matter how close you and a person are, its still illegal/against the rules.
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Huvor's Groups
Well, thanks for clearing it up, If i want anything else, ill ask privately :)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Well, thanks for clearing it up, If i want anything else, ill ask privately :)

Yeh, we're not saying you need to stop this illegal activity, by all means go ahead, but keep it on the down low and do it privately. Like dealing drugs or killing someone. :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Huvor's Groups
Yeh, we're not saying you need to stop this illegal activity, by all means go ahead, but keep it on the down low and do it privately. Like dealing drugs or killing someone. :)

What a way to describe it, lol. I understand though devs get shit from activision and so forth
Date Registered: 12 December 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
100% Custom Zombies Instagram - @CODCZ115
CODCZ115's Groups
CODCZ115's Contact & Social LinksCODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115CODCZ115Instagram

I had fun with the map. I just added a video of myself completing it on my YouTube channel. Thanks for creating and sharing it.
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
(Image removed from quote.)
I had fun with the map. I just added a video of myself completing it on my YouTube channel. Thanks for creating and sharing it.

Thanks for playing it! :)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Ok enough please

1. Jbird hasnt broken any of "our rules" by sharing his assets privately with pieman, same as everyone else does. And for all you know, he compiled them in a FF ( which is infact - perfectly legal ) - your just "assuming" he didnt and shared raw

2. Correct - it is against the site rules to "publically ask" for assets in the "raw form". But again, he never said that, he just asked if he could get the gun - and im fully aware there has already been a incident with this gun being handed out in error, which he may not have known was a problem. The "human" response would be "sorry man, i only have the raw assets and i cant share them - on the site"

3. - Arceus - this is not your place to call people out on, if you have concerns, contact a moderator, and dont war with people who are not even related to the post in question - especially as your clearly lost on what your even calling Jbird out on...

Thanks guys - remember, we added a "report to moderator" button for this very reason
Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 10:12:45 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Whilst playing, I've learnt that you can turn the power on and off. No big issue, except when you have Mule Kick and turn the power off, you lose your third weapon. When you turn it back on, you get it back. Nothing big happening, except when you buy a weapon it takes up another slot.

Eg. I have Mule Kick with 3 weapons - Ark-7, Spas-12, M1927. I turn the power off and back on, which got my M1927 back. Then once that was done I decided I wanted to replace my M1927. So I go to the equivalent of the box, buy a weapon (oh, MG08/15) and I swap it out. Or I think so. When I scroll through my weapons, I find that my M1927 is still there. Which means I have 4 weapons.

Upon further insight, this can be done multiple times over. So it could go to 5, 6 weapons. More. And if you happen to lose Mule Kick when you have, say, 5 weapons, you keep 4.

As useful as this is, it'd be pretty easy to get buffed with this. And then it'd get a bit unfair if others were playing.
Only just noticed this

my bad, dont think the mapper actually meant to leave it so you can turn power off, but its a mistake in my perks that causes the multi gun glitch. Ill get that fixed

Well fret not, for the next update to this map shall render one unable to do so.

Open the _zombiemode_perks script, theres a ton of options you can edit at the top - one of which is "allow power off functionality" - change it to false
Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 07:58:10 am by Harry Bo21
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126
Open the _zombiemode_perks script, theres a ton of options you can edit at the top - one of which is "allow power off functionality" - change it to false

I posted that only because I was able to previously locate the option and use it. Thanks for implementing an option as to that and others :) It's good, having options.
Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 08:50:45 am by Sidzzz

Loading ...