Created 10 years ago
by smasher248
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
...Wait, redspace made those scripts that you want him to remove?

And he also told you to tell the creator to remove them?

...Oops. xD

Sorry man (to the creator), i don't know what to say. Cowman may seem to have a point here, but I'll just slowly walk away from this as i don't know what to say anymore... :poker:

Here's a tip I have for you: try creating a help topic and ask somebody else if they can help you script your map.

I would like them remove because he would like them remove and because he is my friend.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
If redspace wants the scripts to be removed then have redspace come in here and say so.
Date Registered: 5 August 2012
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
im aggressive
Signature
:D
jzob1234's Groups
jzob1234's Contact & Social Linksjzobjzob123
xXxCowmanxXx09 for being an asshole :)
wow man that's sad...
u stole his end game...
u cant lie to its the same script but modified
Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 01:30:51 am by jzob123
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I am sorry to announce that an update is required thanks to xXxCowmanxXx09 wanting money for his script when i couldn't afford it. Then trying to get his friends script removed from my map, when his friend said i could use it :)

Just saying but i would not like to start this,  if you wanted to use the script you could have just asked me to use this script. 

The PM's you sent me.
can i buy the  use of them while still giving you credit
i will buy that but i still need to discuss with my friend
ok we have agreed $10 will be fine now how do i pay you and just confirm you will let me use the end script in this map and any future map

Then i never really even wanted the money but because i would have liked to trade/get something i could use.

Man i am really hope after you would not like too do this again because i feel bad because you have to upload this map like 10 times,  But just please don't iwd look (And if you do just ask the person before doing it.)  :)
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic

I would like them remove because he would like them remove and because he is my friend.

Why cant redspace come in here himself and tell the creator of the map to remove it. Why does he have to send you to be the "script police"

Post Merge: June 05, 2014, 01:40:20 am
Just saying but i would not like to start this,  if you wanted to use the script you could have just asked me to use this script. 

The PM's you sent me.
Then i never really even wanted the money but because i would have liked to trade/get something i could use.

Man i am really hope after you would not like too do this again because i feel bad because you have to upload this map like 10 times,  But just please don't iwd look (And if you do just ask the person before doing it.)  :)

Do you even english bro? I had to read that 5 times just to comprehend what you was trying to say
Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 01:40:20 am by thezombiekilla6
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Why cant redspace come in here himself and tell the creator of the map to remove it. Why does he have to send you to be the "script police"

Post Merge: June 05, 2014, 01:40:20 am
Do you even english bro? I had to read that 5 times just to comprehend what you was trying to say

Yea i know English just I don't always to use it ;)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Is your 1st language English Cowman?  ???
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Is your 1st language English Cowman?  ???

yea why?
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
No reason.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
Oh ok, just asking :)

...He's telling you that because your english looks bad.

The PM's you sent me.

I don't mean to sound like an asshole when I say this, but the reason why I say "your english is bad" is because it's kinda hard to understand some of the things that you write here (and on other threads)

That was the reason why Steviewonder87 asked if english was your first language, because judging by the way you write things, to him (im not sure about everyone else) it doesn't look like english is indeed your first language.

Also, to the creator:

...Is that really necessary?

Something bad might happen if you keep it up like that for any longer...
Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 02:08:36 am by CyberMan1011
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
Something bad might happen if you keep it up like that for any longer...
*will
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser

I don't think you should be calling me names :)

Just because you took the script from my map it's not fair too me man because i put time into testing the script and also writing the script. :)
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
no I understand that was bad of me so when you said I had to ask you first I did on page 1 and you said no, then you said I could either pay or remove it and I said I needed to discuss it with supreme rathalos at school and you said ok, but when I got back from school you had been trying to get rid of redspace200's scripts even though he said i could use them. That is why I said that. however I am sorry as I was just annoyed and retaliated in a stupid manner please just leave me alone you have nothing here(your script is gone and your friend says I can use his.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
no I understand that was bad of me so when you said I had to ask you first I did on page 1 and you said no, then you said I could either pay or remove it and I said I needed to discuss it with supreme rathalos at school and you said ok, but when I got back from school you had been trying to get rid of redspace200's scripts even though he said i could use them. That is why I said that. however I am sorry as I was just annoyed and retaliated in a stupid manner please just leave me alone you have nothing here(your script is gone and your friend says I can use his.

Alright thanks,  Sorry how i came too you soo just making sure but there is nothing in there from my iwd right?

Loading ...