UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: smasher248 on June 03, 2014, 01:52:14 pm

Title: Asylum v2 (bugs fixed)
Post by: smasher248 on June 03, 2014, 01:52:14 pm
Welcome to Asylum v2, this is one of the harder maps with all the zombies at full throttle. with the boss zombie Brian, your skills will be tested... but don't worry along side you there will mw guns specially designed for zombie killing and pack-a-punchable . there are also the bo perks and the following bo2 perks: Whoswho, Electric Cherry and tombstone. the map is fairly large, and you don't want to waste points on doors you don't if you want to create the build-able buy-able ending which involves the construction of a Huey. if your in trouble run to the safe room and hit the control panel you will be free from zombie attacks for the time being. its the little things that make a map good and this map has lots of little things. these include hit-markers health/zombie counter hud and dolphin dive and the ability to jump onto objects without hitting a clipped barrier.if you think your good enough then there is a parkour area with a reward of toms katana(very powerful)

www.mediafire.com
Mirror: mega.co.nz/#!XIxiTABK!na7_SdjkfJCydjcm83oNdTDj5SolyiyQsk4Gdys1SMo (http://mega.co.nz/#!XIxiTABK!na7_SdjkfJCydjcm83oNdTDj5SolyiyQsk4Gdys1SMo)

Easy version of map: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vkp45nsc60kqc0i/Asylum%20v2_easy.exe (https://www.dropbox.com/s/vkp45nsc60kqc0i/Asylum%20v2_easy.exe)

hard version strategy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdUEa_lIQO4#ws (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdUEa_lIQO4#ws)
Credits:
thanks to;

UGX and their community for forum help and elevator prefab
Zombiemodding and their community for forum help
YaPh1 for type writer intro
AwesomePieMan for teleporter fx, file name and how to call it and BASE code
special thanks to Redspace200 for whoswho electric cherry and tombstone script
special thanks to bamskater33 for bo perks, powerup machine, laser trap, and motd zombies
special thanks to supreme rathalos for help with scripting and testing
Tom-bmx for lime and melee weapon (katana)
zk studios for various tuts and help (radios, risers)
Hobb3z for beta testing (new version)
i cant find the pages for powerup fx so i dont no who made them if someone tells me i will list them here

video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R0O66tbi9E#ws (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R0O66tbi9E#ws)

feel free to use the scripts in my map unless they belong to someone credited in which case you must ask them first or at least credit them, and any bug reports would be greatly appreciated
Title: Re: Asylum v2
Post by: Alerion on June 03, 2014, 02:15:14 pm
Nice to see this back up, but remember to use either Mediafire or UploadToAll, as Mega is blocked in some countries and as you can see the links glitch a bit if you don't enter them via the "Insert Hyperlink" function.
Post by: smasher248 on June 03, 2014, 02:20:13 pm
mediafire periodically breaks for me and my friend
Post by: Alerion on June 03, 2014, 02:37:46 pm
Well that's a reason.
I sent you the link to Uploadonall (I guess you would have found it if I had written it correctly before ::))

EDIT: It looks like there's a typo on the requirements-topic.
Post by: blackrock555 on June 03, 2014, 02:45:24 pm
mediafire periodically breaks for me and my friend
Do you use adblock, if yes then this may be the cause of mediafire breaking on you
Post by: smasher248 on June 03, 2014, 02:49:50 pm
omg ur right ause i tested on ie and it worked and my friend uses ad block ok i will upload to mediafire
Post by: gears228 on June 04, 2014, 01:49:08 am
this map is complete and utter shit. sorry to say but are you 5 years old
Post by: DeletedUser on June 04, 2014, 01:52:28 am
This map can be hard with the runners from spawn,  but i will say this one more time we did not say you can use the scripts can you remove them because the scripts are not yours.....
Post by: Dust on June 04, 2014, 01:59:09 am
This map can be hard with the runners from spawn,  but i will say this one more time we did not say you can use the scripts can you remove them because the scripts are not yours.....

He gave you credit for it, as well as Redspace and offthewall for the perks, isnt that enough?
Post by: DeletedUser on June 04, 2014, 02:50:04 am
He gave you credit for it, as well as Redspace and offthewall for the perks, isnt that enough?

Well we would not like him to use it without asking us first
Post by: smasher248 on June 04, 2014, 05:51:28 am
please please let me use yourscripts they are the only thing that makes the map worth playing :'(
Post by: DeletedUser on June 04, 2014, 05:53:44 am
please please let me use yourscripts they are the only thing that makes the map worth playing :'(

I am sorry,  but because you took them out of my iwd and you did not ask us you will have to remove them....
Post by: CyberMan1011 on June 04, 2014, 05:57:56 am

I am sorry,  but because you took them out of my iwd and you did not ask us you will have to remove them....

Don't be like that Cowman

It's kinda pointless of you to say that he has to ask you if you're gonna just end up saying no anyway

Just ask him if he can apologize for taking your scripts without permission and if he can give credit to you in the credits list...that gives you more recognition (and more respect, i'm assuming) :nyan:

If he takes out the scripts, he might have a hard time trying to find other scripters to help him replace the old ones with the new ones

I'm just trying to be honest here, but it's things like this which is causing your reputation to slowly decrease...

Post Merge: June 04, 2014, 06:00:29 am
Also, a quick note to the creator of this map:

I noticed that some of your weapons have no reloading sound and/or they have the incorrect shooting sounds. Will you fix this at some point in the future?
Post by: DeletedUser on June 04, 2014, 06:01:39 am
Don't be like that Cowman

It's kinda pointless of you to say that he has to ask you if you're gonna just end up saying no anyway

Just ask him if he can apologize for taking your scripts without permission and let it be :nyan:

If he takes out the scripts, I'm assuming he might take a long time trying to find other scriptors to help him replace the old ones with the new ones

I'm just trying to be honest here, but it's things like this which is causing your reputation to slowly decrease...

But here is the thing,  if you have a lot of time into testing the script writing the script,  its not fair if someone just takes it out of my iwd,  i mean if he ask me i would say "No" but that's because my friend redspace made the scripts and there not my to just hand out to everyone but redspace said he would like the script remove
Post by: CyberMan1011 on June 04, 2014, 06:05:14 am
But here is the thing,  if you have a lot of time into testing the script writing the script,  its not fair if someone just takes it out of my iwd,  i mean if he ask me i would say "No" but that's because my friend redspace made the scripts and there not my to just hand out to everyone but redspace said he would like the script remove

...Wait, redspace made those scripts that you want him to remove?

And he also told you to tell the creator to remove them?

...Oops. xD

Sorry man (to the creator), i don't know what to say. Cowman may seem to have a point here, but I'll just slowly walk away from this as i don't know what to say anymore... :poker:

Here's a tip I have for you: try creating a help topic and ask somebody else if they can help you script your map.
Post by: DeletedUser on June 04, 2014, 06:09:11 am
...Wait, redspace made those scripts that you want him to remove?

And he also told you to tell the creator to remove them?

...Oops. xD

Sorry man (to the creator), i don't know what to say. Cowman may seem to have a point here, but I'll just slowly walk away from this as i don't know what to say anymore... :poker:

Here's a tip I have for you: try creating a help topic and ask somebody else if they can help you script your map.

I would like them remove because he would like them remove and because he is my friend.
Post by: treminaor on June 04, 2014, 08:15:02 am
If redspace wants the scripts to be removed then have redspace come in here and say so.
Post by: jzob1234 on June 05, 2014, 01:29:59 am
xXxCowmanxXx09 for being an asshole :)
wow man that's sad...
u stole his end game...
u cant lie to its the same script but modified
Post by: DeletedUser on June 05, 2014, 01:35:48 am
I am sorry to announce that an update is required thanks to xXxCowmanxXx09 wanting money for his script when i couldn't afford it. Then trying to get his friends script removed from my map, when his friend said i could use it :)

Just saying but i would not like to start this,  if you wanted to use the script you could have just asked me to use this script. 

The PM's you sent me.
can i buy the  use of them while still giving you credit
i will buy that but i still need to discuss with my friend
ok we have agreed $10 will be fine now how do i pay you and just confirm you will let me use the end script in this map and any future map

Then i never really even wanted the money but because i would have liked to trade/get something i could use.

Man i am really hope after you would not like too do this again because i feel bad because you have to upload this map like 10 times,  But just please don't iwd look (And if you do just ask the person before doing it.)  :)
Post by: Dust on June 05, 2014, 01:38:38 am

I would like them remove because he would like them remove and because he is my friend.

Why cant redspace come in here himself and tell the creator of the map to remove it. Why does he have to send you to be the "script police"

Post Merge: June 05, 2014, 01:40:20 am
Just saying but i would not like to start this,  if you wanted to use the script you could have just asked me to use this script. 

The PM's you sent me.
Then i never really even wanted the money but because i would have liked to trade/get something i could use.

Man i am really hope after you would not like too do this again because i feel bad because you have to upload this map like 10 times,  But just please don't iwd look (And if you do just ask the person before doing it.)  :)

Do you even english bro? I had to read that 5 times just to comprehend what you was trying to say
Post by: DeletedUser on June 05, 2014, 01:48:55 am
Why cant redspace come in here himself and tell the creator of the map to remove it. Why does he have to send you to be the "script police"

Post Merge: June 05, 2014, 01:40:20 am
Do you even english bro? I had to read that 5 times just to comprehend what you was trying to say

Yea i know English just I don't always to use it ;)
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 05, 2014, 01:49:46 am
Is your 1st language English Cowman?  ???
Post by: DeletedUser on June 05, 2014, 01:51:54 am
Is your 1st language English Cowman?  ???

yea why?
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 05, 2014, 01:53:30 am
No reason.
Post by: DeletedUser on June 05, 2014, 01:54:31 am
No reason.

Oh ok, just asking :)
Post by: CyberMan1011 on June 05, 2014, 02:07:32 am
Oh ok, just asking :)

...He's telling you that because your english looks bad.

The PM's you sent me.

I don't mean to sound like an asshole when I say this, but the reason why I say "your english is bad" is because it's kinda hard to understand some of the things that you write here (and on other threads)

That was the reason why Steviewonder87 asked if english was your first language, because judging by the way you write things, to him (im not sure about everyone else) it doesn't look like english is indeed your first language.

Also, to the creator:

...Is that really necessary?

Something bad might happen if you keep it up like that for any longer...
Post by: mrpeanut188 on June 05, 2014, 03:24:57 am
Something bad might happen if you keep it up like that for any longer...
*will
Post by: DeletedUser on June 05, 2014, 04:46:57 am

I don't think you should be calling me names :)

Just because you took the script from my map it's not fair too me man because i put time into testing the script and also writing the script. :)
Post by: smasher248 on June 05, 2014, 06:51:08 am
no I understand that was bad of me so when you said I had to ask you first I did on page 1 and you said no, then you said I could either pay or remove it and I said I needed to discuss it with supreme rathalos at school and you said ok, but when I got back from school you had been trying to get rid of redspace200's scripts even though he said i could use them. That is why I said that. however I am sorry as I was just annoyed and retaliated in a stupid manner please just leave me alone you have nothing here(your script is gone and your friend says I can use his.
Post by: DeletedUser on June 05, 2014, 07:13:27 am
no I understand that was bad of me so when you said I had to ask you first I did on page 1 and you said no, then you said I could either pay or remove it and I said I needed to discuss it with supreme rathalos at school and you said ok, but when I got back from school you had been trying to get rid of redspace200's scripts even though he said i could use them. That is why I said that. however I am sorry as I was just annoyed and retaliated in a stupid manner please just leave me alone you have nothing here(your script is gone and your friend says I can use his.

Alright thanks,  Sorry how i came too you soo just making sure but there is nothing in there from my iwd right?
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 05, 2014, 07:15:42 am
...He's telling you that because your english looks bad.

That was the reason why Steviewonder87 asked if english was your first language, because judging by the way you write things, to him (im not sure about everyone else) it doesn't look like english is indeed your first language.

You don't need to speak for me mate, I'm more than capable of constructing my own sentences all by myself thanks  ;)
Post by: jjbradman on June 05, 2014, 07:17:33 am
Alright thanks,  Sorry how i came too you soo just making sure but there is nothing in there from my iwd right?
cow deal with it, no one cares about you xD
Post by: DeletedUser on June 05, 2014, 07:22:13 am
cow deal with it, no one cares about you xD
Cool story man,  i am not sure why everyone hates me but you know (I don't care if they don't like me that there chose not my) :)  ;)
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 05, 2014, 07:43:39 am
I, that's, their, choice, mine.

Your welcome.  ;)
Post by: smasher248 on June 05, 2014, 09:06:32 am
please everyone lets just leave the form for comments on my map bug reports and questions related to the map. me and cowman have sorted everything out so there is no reason to continue this discussion, thank you
Post by: HitmanVere on June 05, 2014, 11:14:34 am
Thinks have calmed down, I see :D I havent played it map so much, but I can say that its too hard in solo. Maybe decrease the boss zombies health in solo? Other than that, nice remake you got here
Post by: DeathBringerZen on June 05, 2014, 01:32:17 pm
@Cowman : I am getting tired of seeing your complaints. Please take any remaining issues you have up with the mapper via PM's.

@Everyone else : Please be respectful to other members of this site. Take any personal issues to PM's. Anymore personal attacks or derailments will see warnings issued.
Post by: DeletedUser on June 05, 2014, 04:26:04 pm
@Coman : I am getting tired of seeing your complaints. Please take any remaining issues you have up with the mapper via PM's.

Alright i will sorry about this

Post by: smasher248 on June 05, 2014, 04:30:24 pm
leave my map alone
Post by: jzob1234 on June 05, 2014, 04:54:49 pm
leave my map alone
No one cares to be honest
This map is a joke to me since you stole scripts
Shame on you
Post by: DeathBringerZen on June 05, 2014, 04:56:35 pm
No one cares to be honest
This map is a joke to me since you stole scripts
Shame on you

Are you blind or something?

@Everyone else : Please be respectful to other members of this site. Take any personal issues to PM's. Anymore personal attacks or derailments will see warnings issued.

This means YOU too!
Post by: jzob1234 on June 05, 2014, 05:01:30 pm
Are you blind or something?

This means YOU too!
I'm not blind  :poker:
I just think it is so sad that this mapper stole scripts just to make his map "fun"
I'm not doing anything wrong...
I'm just saying what I feel towards this map  :)
Post by: DeathBringerZen on June 05, 2014, 05:03:47 pm
I'm not blind  :poker:
I just think it is so sad that this mapper stole scripts just to make his map "fun"
I'm not doing anything wrong...
I'm just saying what I feel towards this map  :)

You were told to take it to PM's if you have a personal opinion on it. I am not having mappers/users being disrespected like this. The issues have been resolved for the most part and we already have a couple of pages dedicated to hating on the guy.

Push the point and you are getting a warning!
Post by: smasher248 on June 05, 2014, 05:15:04 pm
jzob123 you are right it was really bad of me to steal the scripts but the issue has been resolved so lets just leave it at that i have apologised to redspace200 and he says i can use his scripts i have released an update removing cowmans scripts from my map it is over and if oyu think the map is a joke that is fine as i didnt make it for u i just made it cause i like mapping and i wanted a map for just me and a few friends then it was suggested to me that i upload it here so that is what i did. it is over (ps, sorry again to cowman for taking his ending script, but i have made my own now that is fixed)
Post by: carloz957 on June 05, 2014, 05:34:18 pm
Cool story man,  i am not sure why everyone hates me but you know (I don't care if they don't like me that there chose not my) :)  ;)
Nobody likes people acting like dicks man, just saying...
Post by: DeletedUser on June 05, 2014, 05:42:09 pm
Nobody likes people acting like dicks man, just saying...

Oh ok,  sorry but if i don't like something i would like to speak for my self. :)
Post by: DeathBringerZen on June 05, 2014, 06:01:10 pm
Enough already people! Keep the thread on-topic. This is the final time I am going to say this.
Post by: tomikaze on June 05, 2014, 06:57:43 pm
Is it just me or is this map freakishly hard? That boss zombie is like the Flash on PCP and he spawns every gosh-darn round, what the heck!? Anyone have a good strategy that isn't just running circles in the starting room for days?
The map looks really cool btw  :)
Post by: smasher248 on June 05, 2014, 07:19:42 pm
i tried to make it easier with op guns and i used to have it a lot harder as in the zombies didnt stop running to hit you but i couldn't get past round 3
Post by: jjbradman on June 05, 2014, 07:23:17 pm
btw why V2? o.O there was a V1?
Post by: smasher248 on June 05, 2014, 07:40:34 pm
yes it was called Verrückt by treyarch. it was a reall small production with almost no downloads so thats probably why you didn't know about it :)
Post by: SoulTaker on June 05, 2014, 09:04:44 pm
The map is to hard to enjoy to be honest. Right from the start the boss zombie runs at you like there's no tomorrow. Not to mention the other zombies are fast as well. It's hard to just stop and shoot because the boss zombie is literally almost right behind you...
Post by: citizenerased on June 05, 2014, 09:21:40 pm
Is it just me or is this map freakishly hard? That boss zombie is like the Flash on PCP and he spawns every gosh-darn round, what the heck!? Anyone have a good strategy that isn't just running circles in the starting room for days?
The map looks really cool btw  :)

try to knife the reg zombies on round 1 and at the end of round 2 u should have 2k+ open first door with the bowie knife next to it go right and another right to the box and hope for the best :D if its a crappy gun u gotta run out and circle again if its a good gun then just camp the box room till u get enough points to make a crawler and explore this is one of those hard maps in my opinion that doesnt take skill to beat but luck really like if ur lucky enough to get nukes or instakills by the end of the round to deal with the boss zombie for the next round  lol i just think theres hard maps then theres just ridiculous maps that trys too hard to be hard :D
Post by: smasher248 on June 05, 2014, 10:05:19 pm
sorry i guess this map is not or you but thanks for commenting :)

Post Merge: June 05, 2014, 10:22:09 pm
ok for people who arfe finding this map to hard just put this in the v2beta iwd: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2tqajxre9vg8qyd/_zombiemode_spawner.gsc (https://www.dropbox.com/s/2tqajxre9vg8qyd/_zombiemode_spawner.gsc)

located in users\USER_NAME\appdata\activsion\codwaw\mods\asylum v2
Post by: EZEQK on June 05, 2014, 10:29:33 pm
yep, map way too hard and zombies  too speed for my taste :P

Can you explain what to do exactly with the .gsc file?

Just copy it to the directory Asylum?
Post by: smasher248 on June 05, 2014, 10:35:27 pm
in the directory asylum v2(folder) there is an iwd (compressed file) called nazi_zombie_v2beta, put zombiemode spawner in there u will need to open the iwd with win rar/7zip or any other compressor.
Post by: EZEQK on June 05, 2014, 10:44:45 pm
Can't you just put the .gsc into the iwd for us and give us a link to download it?

I still don't know how to put the .gsc file in the iwd, i think it will be easier if you do it then give us the iwd file. It's possible?
Post by: smasher248 on June 05, 2014, 10:47:36 pm
that would take around 2 hours and it would then be an update which is what i want to avoid
Post by: EZEQK on June 05, 2014, 10:52:12 pm
Ok, thanks for the answers.

I wait an update to play it.

Why the hell did you put the starting speed of zombies so high and making them so hard to kill at level 1? It's near unplayable like this.

The map seens nice, very big with interesting features but it's not playable... It's just my opinion but we are far from the "standard starting" of a normal map.

Post by: smasher248 on June 05, 2014, 10:55:45 pm
did you ever consider that is exactly what i wanted, there are hundreds of their map out there for you with "normal starts" i made this map based on what me and my friends want and fine i will post the complete new iwd just make sure u no to put it in asylum v2 folder
Post by: DuaLVII on June 05, 2014, 10:59:59 pm
but i will say this one more time we did not say you can use the scripts can you remove them because the scripts are not yours.....

I'm all against people taking other peoples work from other people's IWD's but there is one thing I must say;

Spoiler: click to open...
WE'RE A FRIGGIN' COMMUNITY THAT SHOULD BE HELPING EACH OTHER TO MAKE CONTENT BETTER. SHARING IS WHAT MAKES COMMUNITIES BETTER AND CREATES A BETTER EXPERIANCE!

Spoiler: click to open...
(http://blog.lib.umn.edu/cspg/electionacademy/images/Chalkboard.jpg)
Post by: smasher248 on June 05, 2014, 11:01:27 pm
thanks but this was resolved and the moderator doesn't want personal opinions on this topic
Post by: EZEQK on June 05, 2014, 11:01:33 pm
did you ever consider that is exactly what i wanted, there are hundreds of their map out there for you with "normal starts" i made this map based on what me and my friends want and fine i will post the complete new iwd just make sure u no to put it in asylum v2 folder

ok, no problem.

To be honest, no, i didn't consider you can like that extreme difficulty. :P

Thank you for your answers and your efforts to give us an easier version.
Post by: smasher248 on June 05, 2014, 11:09:16 pm
its fine i was just waring you that you might get in trouble if the moderator saw but im not sure what is and isnt allowed :)

for everyone, iwd easy mode: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rcbfnny2xc9my8o/nazi_zombie_v2beta.iwd (https://www.dropbox.com/s/rcbfnny2xc9my8o/nazi_zombie_v2beta.iwd)
Post by: treminaor on June 06, 2014, 12:37:15 am
did you ever consider that is exactly what i wanted, there are hundreds of their map out there for you with "normal starts" i made this map based on what me and my friends want
+1 I agree you should make whatever map you want to make - if you want your map to be hard then add runners lol.
Post by: DuaLVII on June 06, 2014, 08:45:16 pm
if you want your map to be hard then add runners lol.

*yawn*

If you want it to be hard, you need to make a lag generator >=D (kidding, now to the evil stuff >=D)
If you want it to be hard, give zombies triple health >=D
If you want it to be hard, give players a health of 50 and make Juggernog a 2 hit >=D
If you want it to be hard, make zombies apply a radius damage to players >=D (verruckt runners >=D)

End result = `EEEAAHHHH!!! RUN!!!!`
Post by: smasher248 on June 06, 2014, 09:30:55 pm
people already moan because it is to hard i made it at the perfect difficulty for me, if i made it any harder i would not enjoy playing it. i will upload a video on how to start and get jugg/weapons
Post by: EZEQK on June 07, 2014, 12:44:24 am
people already moan because it is to hard i made it at the perfect difficulty for me, if i made it any harder i would not enjoy playing it. i will upload a video on how to start and get jugg/weapons

Maybe your not human :P

for my human skills, it's near impossible, lol...

10 knife hits at level 1 to kill a zombie and 3 at level 4 with the Bowie Knife!!! Omg...EEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!RUN!!! lol

Your link does not work, empty file.

But no problem, don't spent more time making it, i just wait for the video to see how you play that extreme-zombie map :P

Post by: smasher248 on June 07, 2014, 02:15:59 am
i will upload tomorrow and there is no change in zombie health execpt for boss

Post Merge: June 07, 2014, 12:41:57 pm
ok for anyone struggling here is my strategy for hard version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdUEa_lIQO4&feature=youtu.be. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdUEa_lIQO4&feature=youtu.be.) note: boss zombie health is 18/25 in video. hint mw guns are more powerful than waw. this is not my preferred strategy but rather ngt's. it is the easiest
Post by: mxtxm on June 07, 2014, 11:43:05 pm
The only issue I have, is flopper doesnt work with the dolphin dive. It's a good map, and I actually managed to beat the hard version on solo. I like maps like this, because it's not the same slow pace that most maps are. It's fast paced and you have to think on your feet. Plus there is 0 margin of error. Great job.
Post by: smasher248 on June 08, 2014, 08:45:08 am
thank you, but can i ask what round you beat the map on? (i did on 37) and phd might work laterwith dolphin dive but they were made by different people (bamskater33 and unknown)
Post by: DuaLVII on June 08, 2014, 09:03:42 am
I'd love to figure out where people think Dolphin Dive is related to PHD. Dolphin Dive is it's own hidden perk which should be obtainable from taking so much falling damage and once received, You still take falling damage but not when Dolphin Dive Bombing.

When a player gets Dive, It should stay with him for the duration of the map.
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 08, 2014, 10:47:37 am
Dolphin diving is just a built in engine feature in BO1/2 that is in all game modes, SP, MP and Zombies, what you're referring to is the temporary 'persistent upgrade' poor man's version of PHD on Buried  :P
Post by: R34P312 on June 09, 2014, 06:18:34 am
this map is rage quit material for sure, omg i've never been so pissed at a map. damn boss runner every rd.

I get that you made it for you, Just saying damn is that hard  :rainbow:
Post by: mxtxm on June 09, 2014, 06:22:29 am
thank you, but can i ask what round you beat the map on? (i did on 37) and phd might work laterwith dolphin dive but they were made by different people (bamskater33 and unknown)
I managed to beat it on round 34.
Post by: smasher248 on June 09, 2014, 06:26:44 am
R34P312 the easy version may work out better for you
Post by: R34P312 on June 12, 2014, 05:39:45 am
R34P312 the easy version may work out better for you
i made it to 18, i just like to ease into my game. this is shit hitting the fan right away.
as for easy mode i'll pass. I like the way he made it for himself and not really for everyone.
Good map, i enjoyed it but it was HARD!!! lol
Post by: zombie-killa09 on June 20, 2014, 08:48:39 am
this map is good but why did you make it so hard
Post by: treminaor on June 20, 2014, 08:50:48 am
this map is good but why did you make it so hard
OP already answered that question, read the rest of the thread :)
Post by: smasher248 on June 24, 2014, 11:09:27 am
yes its hard well done if you cant handle it play the easy version
Title: Re: Asylum v2 (bugs fixed)
Post by: smasher248 on June 28, 2014, 02:30:27 pm
final update (unless game breaking glitches are found)
easy mode contains no boss zombies and only half the zombies are at full verruct speed most small model are dynamic (move when shot(this includes fire extinguisher water tanks pictures desk equipment and some more))
video of update

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEvg1NzoyTQ&feature=youtu.be (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEvg1NzoyTQ&feature=youtu.be)

note: easy mode weapons from cod4 have decreased damge
Post by: cappettoc on June 28, 2014, 11:47:32 pm
(http://Capture.png)
Anyone else having probolems?
Post by: smasher248 on July 01, 2014, 04:23:49 pm
are you getting a specific problem or are you look for bugs/glitches
Post by: DeletedUser on July 01, 2014, 08:27:05 pm
wow man that's sad...
u stole his end game...
u cant lie to its the same script but modified
It's fucking easy to do. Just add a trigger, wait till the trigger is triggered, if user has required amount of points then notify end_game. Such simple endgame scripts are so fucking easy to replicate without even looking at IWD. :poker:
Also to OP: The maps looks pretty decent from the pics, I might play it when I have time :)
Post by: smasher248 on July 02, 2014, 12:19:56 am
that is entirly my end script go compare them
Post by: zombie-killa09 on July 08, 2014, 10:24:22 am
Can i trade you for your whoswho and tombstone script?
Post by: treminaor on July 08, 2014, 03:15:04 pm
Can i trade you for your whoswho and tombstone script?
Ask via PM please.
Post by: Cavinb64 on July 14, 2014, 04:55:46 am
Excuse me but does anyone know the first song played on the radio?
Post by: KeepACrawler on July 14, 2014, 09:36:21 pm
Dolphin diving is just a built in engine feature in BO1/2 that is in all game modes, SP, MP and Zombies, what you're referring to is the temporary 'persistent upgrade' poor man's version of PHD on Buried  :P
Didnt PHD allow you to dolphin dive, in Ascension,  with out the "persistent perk" (ie Buried) and still have the same explosion effect? Curious about this....lol   Starting to see more people incorporate the Dolphin Dive....like Jbird, maybe you could chime in.
Nice map and glad you were able to give choices on difficulty for us that didnt "make the map like that"  but still wanna play it. Nice touch
Post by: smasher248 on July 21, 2014, 10:30:24 pm
Excuse me but does anyone know the first song played on the radio?

yeah its enemy of my enemy from mw2 and there is only 1 song (8 mins long)
Post by: Demolishization on July 24, 2014, 03:54:54 am
this map was shit
Post by: SajeOne on July 24, 2014, 04:05:28 am
this map was shit
Your critique is shit. Nothing about that statement is helpful to the OP to improve his map and is just to insult the OP which isn't acceptable around here. Go figure out how to express your dislikes for maps in a constructive way before posting nonsense about the forum.
Post by: darkkiller99 on August 11, 2014, 02:46:29 pm
i will tell you why this map is terrible, even after 3 updates it is still buggy with the trench gun sticking out of the wall and the black deagle on the wall with no sounds, a lot of the wall  are empty and boring and the images used are rubbish, make a proper map
Post by: tomikaze on August 11, 2014, 03:10:03 pm
i will tell you why this map is terrible
Why? I don't see anywhere where anyone asked you anything.

even after 3 updates it is still buggy with the trench gun sticking out of the wall and the black deagle on the wall with no sounds, a lot of the wall  are empty and boring and the images used are rubbish, make a proper map
These types of things have already been addressed, so just move on. (yawn)