UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
I've removed all WAW weapons from my map and added about 3 Custom wepaons and 4 BO1 weapon. And now I've hit the fx limit when trying to add a 5th bo1 weapon(not to mention I have about 3 more custom guns to add as well). In my old map I've ported about 25 weapons(with some WAW weapons as well) so wth is going on this time around? The only difference is the script placers used(old map-sniperbolt, new map-ugx script placer). I've done everything to try to free up some fx but no go? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 01:36:23 pm by sevengpluke
This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 22 September 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Here to make epic maps
pcmodder's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
pcmodder's Contact & Social Linkspcmodderugxken5hir0
Is the error from compililg the map or when testing co op. When I test my map 4 players we load and play just fine. When game over if we restart in the same lobby we get the error. Also the dogs use up some fx if you have removed them you can free up some fx there too.
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
Is the error from compililg the map or when testing co op. When I test my map 4 players we load and play just fine. When game over if we restart in the same lobby we get the error. Also the dogs use up some fx if you have removed them you can free up some fx there too.

It's from me testing solo so I can make sure the weapons been added.
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I assume you have, but just to make sure, did you do the singles fx fix for the new map csv? I know your dlc3 and zombiemode csvs will be good from before, if you did the singles fx fix and if your on the same pc with the same mod tools, but then in your nazi_zombie_mapname you would still have to fix it again there... Plus you could add an ignore file then too. But if this is strictly UGX related then ignore what I said.
Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 08:56:16 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
When you say you got rid of the weapons do you mean you removed them from the weapons folder in your mapname or did you comment them out with "//" in zone source dlc3. I had this issue so many times in the past but now I just comment those weapons out in zone source dlc3.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I removed them from the dlc3 weapon iwd and comment them out in zombiemode weapons gsc and dlc3 code gsc. I will do what you said. @Makecents. I think ugx patch overwrite some things I'm my zone source I'm not sure. I did overwrite them from a backup but still fx limit.
Marked as best answer by sevengpluke 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
I removed them from the dlc3 weapon iwd and comment them out in zombiemode weapons gsc and dlc3 code gsc. I will do what you said. @Makecents. I think ugx patch overwrite some things I'm my zone source I'm not sure. I did overwrite them from a backup but still fx limit.
I don't think commenting them out in zombiemode_weapons does anything really just doesn't include them in the map. I'm no expert though but I would advise like I said go into zone source from your root folder and look for dlc3 and open it and start commenting out weapons from there. Again I'm no expert so this may not fix your problem, but it helped me a lot. Good luck hopefully it fixes it for you.
 :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I don't think commenting them out in zombiemode_weapons does anything really just doesn't include them in the map. I'm no expert though but I would advise like I said go into zone source from your root folder and look for dlc3 and open it and start commenting out weapons from there. Again I'm no expert so this may not fix your problem, but it helped me a lot. Good luck hopefully it fixes it for you.
 :)

Thanks this seemed to have worked. Hopefully it stays that way as I have more to port.

Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
Just remove most if not all the guns you won't use. Since each gun uses about 4 fx it starts getting high pretty quick.
Glad it helped by the way!
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 21 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
I hit the fx error and what I did was use the same muzzleflash for each type of weapon. For instance, all the SMG's had the same Muzzle flash, all AR's had the same muzzleflash, and so on.
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Not trying to beat a dead horse here but can't you use the ignore file tut to address this
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
SoulTaker's Groups
Not trying to beat a dead horse here but can't you use the ignore file tut to address this
Huh didn't even know about that.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Does using the same muzzle flash make it count as one used?
 And @makecents I will ddo that if I run into the error again.

Thanks.

Loading ...