Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
kaizokuroof's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
kaizokuroof's Contact & Social Links
Hey buds,

I might cop a lot of flack for this, but Tranzit is hands down my favorite black ops map to date. It's even better than Kino De Toten, although Kino comes very close. So many options on how to play the map and so many cool secrets, it really helped shape what Blops 3 maps have become (although to be honest, I'm not a big fan of the Blops3 maps, except maybe Shadow and the Giant remake).

While I'm still VERY new to mapping/modding, I'd be interested to know if any one has plans on working on a Tranzit remake. I've seen some yourtube clips of a driveable tranzit bus, but I'm not really interested in that, I really liked the self driving bus and the set route, though it would be cool to add a twist and throw in an alternate route or two.

I've done a little bit of searching, but can't find any plans to recreate this. Is this even possible to recreate in the state of the current tools? Any long time modders/scripters willing to share with me how hard this task might actually be, or any resources/tutorials that could help me make at least something similar? It might be cool to try to make a similar map, not even a remake with stops that players could get on and off.

I've got a tiny bit of coding experience, working in GMS and a few other scripting langs, like batch and bash, but I'm not super competent. Anyways, if any of you can help me with the above, let me know or if this is likely impossible. And if you are remaking it, please let me know in any way I can assist. I can create textures or something, even very small I'd be happy to help.

cheers.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 14 February 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Haatis's Groups
Haatis's Contact & Social Links
You need to get some mental health treatment. Im really worried.
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
Each day we stray further and further from Gods light
Date Registered: 1 March 2013
Last active: 22 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
2015 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Caw caw caw
johndoe's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
2015 Contest Winner
johndoe's Contact & Social Linksmyc153-johndoe
Each day we stray further and further from Gods light
this is rich coming from you considering you once tried remaking tranzit
Date Registered: 7 March 2014
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
MZslayer11's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
MZslayer11's Contact & Social LinksMZslayer11Service_Code_30#2655
this is rich coming from you considering you once tried remaking tranzit

I was mostly referring to this lol.

I might cop a lot of flack for this, but Tranzit is hands down my favorite black ops map to date. It's even better than Kino De Toten
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Oh boy

Notice how the maps he mentioned are all non dlc
Date Registered: 9 October 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
kaizokuroof's Groups
kaizokuroof's Contact & Social Links
Thanks for the helpful responses guy =)
I did play the DLC maps, not as much as Kino or Tranzit, as I found myself coming back to them for some reason. I did enjoy Moon and  Buried too, but many of the other maps didn't strike a cord with me.

I should reiterate though, I mean all I am really after is some help making some sort of transport between zones/places. A remake would be sweet, but recreating all the assets would be a huge pain.

Loading ...