Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
soldjaguy's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
soldjaguy's Contact & Social LinksWill Schafer(R3B3L) SoldjakickinCODsoldjaguy
Clearly UGX is better 1. They have their own mod. 2. They make better maps. Although I would like to say I like the zombie modding website better! But I think UGX puts too much time in to their maps making them the best maps in the world so thats why I love them xD. But also they even have apps to install there maps and a weapons editor. Does ZM have that? No...
broken avatar :(
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Clearly UGX is better 1. They have their own mod. 2. They make better maps. Although I would like to say I like the zombie modding website better! But I think UGX puts too much time in to their maps making them the best maps in the world so thats why I love them xD. But also they even have apps to install there maps and a weapons editor. Does ZM have that? No...

Well.. most of the maps aren't made either by the UGX or the ZM team. And most of them get released on both sites so I wouldn't count that towards anyone.
And I start hating the fact that too many ppl see this as a kind of contest. I mean it's not only the site but what users acomplish. Do we really need to see everything in a competitive way? Or is this still the old scar caused by the childish behaviour of a few? and if it is, wouldn't it be childish too to dig it up over and over again?
Date Registered: 14 March 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
zNiiC's Groups
zNiiC's Contact & Social LinkszNiiCRAiiDz
Well.. most of the maps aren't made either by the UGX or the ZM team. And most of them get released on both sites so I wouldn't count that towards anyone.
And I start hating the fact that too many ppl see this as a kind of contest. I mean it's not only the site but what users acomplish. Do we really need to see everything in a competitive way? Or is this still the old scar caused by the childish behaviour of a few? and if it is, wouldn't it be childish too to dig it up over and over again?

Yes but the official ugx maps (newer ones) aren't made by members. If you think map making (and game making) isn't supposed to be competitive, hahah. Pretty much everything in today's world is competitive; sports, tech, gaming, etc.

Btw, I'm sure tom made a map installer(before ugx did) and I'm sure that I've edited weapons without notepad and ugx's tool.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Yes but the official ugx maps (newer ones) aren't made by members. If you think map making (and game making) isn't supposed to be competitive, hahah. Pretty much everything in today's world is competitive; sports, tech, gaming, etc.

Btw, I'm sure tom made a map installer(before ugx did) and I'm sure that I've edited weapons without notepad and ugx's tool.
Congratulations, you've successfully defied your own advice by trying to turn this into a pissing contest.  Don't continue down this path of discussion or the thread will be locked.

Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
zNiiC's Groups
That was a response to his post, not to start a "pissing contest". Usually, in a talk / debate, people will defend their position and say stuff you don't like. It happens.
The Voice in your Eyes
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Alerion's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
That was a response to his post, not to start a "pissing contest". Usually, in a talk / debate, people will defend their position and say stuff you don't like. It happens.

Defending your oppinion doesn't get any easier when all others are blocked:D

But to be serious again, I did notice that competitive patterns are spreading widely these days. Still I don't think that the zombie modding scene needs that. I do understand when somebody is happy that his map/mod is popular but that doesn't mean that he should be disrespectfull to others or towards these who are even better.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
zNiiC's Groups
To me, competitiveness doesnt matter. Sure, some might hate it. I personally like it because it pushes me to work harder. Yea, some people take their success and rub it in. I personally hate that too.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.

That's not what this would indicate:
This was not the subject of the current discussion, you threw it in to be aggressive. You can call it whatever you like but that doesn't change what it was. This is the part I was replying to, I don't care what you were replying to because this statement concerns me directly.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
zNiiC's Groups
That's not what this would indicate:This was not the subject of the current discussion, you threw it in to be aggressive. You can call it whatever you like but that doesn't change what it was. This is the part I was replying to, I don't care what you were replying to because this statement concerns me directly.

Well I'm sorry if it came off that way. In my first post I said I didn't want to start a war, but later posts made me defend myself, so it may have been aggressive. No harm done?
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Hey guys, I've been on the ZM site lately, and it seems like there's some hate towards UGX, I mean there's guys calling UGX Wankers and stuff... Just asking what's going on between 'em?
BabyPimp,
Here is my take on this. After I was sick of the hate and disrespect I saw and was experiencing on ZM and before I settled in permanently at UGX, I looked into this as much as I could to see why Treminaor and company started UGX and are no longer welcome on ZM. The truth is that unless you were there you will never know all the details, but from what I've seen it is that Trem speaks the truth and not just because of the threads I've seen where he is being treated unfairly, but more than that, it's the way that him and the rest of the team act when the topic of ZM is brought up and how they refuse to openly and profanely trash ZM even though ZM is more than happy to disrespect UGX every chance they get. That takes a lot of self-restraint on the part of the UGX team and that is what I admire most about these guys and it's why I'll never leave. The kind of guys that run ZM and the kind of guys that run UGX are so different it's like night and day.
Date Registered: 16 August 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Giggity.
Signature
maps:
Undead Town
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2294.0 (Release)
Origins 1922
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2659.0
[WIP] mapping 39%, weapons 85%, scripts 65%
[/url]
RamboBadass's Groups
RamboBadass's Contact & Social LinksAsk merambobadassRamboDaGreat
ok .... to everyone.

I get wanting to know what the battle is about ... if you want to know that bad ask an admin, because making a post like this is just as bad as the stuff they do. It knocks us down the that level and its completely unnecessary.... if people don't like what they have to say on ZM ... simple don't go there and you wont know ... who gives a crap what anyone has to say.

Sorry but that's my rant.

btw I think this thread should be locked or deleted because as I said its no better then the others
Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 10:42:12 pm by rambobada555555
Date Registered: 24 November 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Gregsta33's Groups
Gregsta33's Contact & Social LinksGregsta33
agreed!

everyone has an opinion which is their right, but lets not turn it in to more then it has to be. those involved in any issues in the past have shown restraint and thanks for that.

those of us who are happier here thats great, those who prefer ZM thats Great too, support them but dont trash others in the process.
The Voice in your Eyes
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Alerion's Groups
ok .... to everyone.

I get wanting to know what the battle is about ... if you want to know that bad ask and admin, because making a post like this is just as bad as the stuff they do. It knocks us down the that level and its completely unnecessary.... if people don't like what they have to say on ZM ... simple don't go there and you wont know ... who gives a crap what anyone has to say.

It seems like you only read the title.. Even though this might seem to be ofensive everyone has been objective untill now. Also that's pretty much what I said.

Loading ...