Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
So hey guys just wanted some input, i for one have had it up to here with these two.

GunsOfTruth: lying to people, back stabbing people, harassing people and just being annoying.
Cowman: Wasting trems time, lying and also being annoying.

I simply thought hey maybe other people wanna show their feelings for these two. If you want em' gone then vote.

This is just a poll for me, it doesn't represent the views of the rest of the staff. I just want to see what the opinion of the active memberbase is on these people.
broken avatar :(
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 13 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
what!? guno is a good guy, i never have problems with him  :)
Date Registered: 19 July 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
ItzTylerB123's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ItzTylerB123's Contact & Social Links
nah dont ban give them another chance ) maybe a timeout???
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
nah dont ban give them another chance ) maybe a timeout???
Another chance? they have been banned multiple times for weeks and it seems to have done nothing.
Date Registered: 19 July 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
ItzTylerB123's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ItzTylerB123's Contact & Social Links
Another chance? they have been banned multiple times for weeks and it seems to have done nothing.
didnt know this then yeah do what has to be done i guess
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I don't even go on UGX-MODS that much to post anything or pm anyone much anyone lamo.  But tbh i don't think its fair your doing this i have never seen anyone or any out site do anything like this i understand if i got warnings and about to get baned but i have not really been doing much on UGX in the last 30 days just playing your awesome mod.
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
If you're referring to what happened recently, well yes, I was optimistic and then someone comes and destroys all hopes. I almost cried yesterday when I heard about red space just quitting so easily.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
I don't even go on UGX-MODS that much to post anything or pm anyone much anyone lamo.  But tbh i don't think its fair your doing this i have never seen anyone or any out site do anything like this i understand if i got warnings and about to get baned but i have not really been doing much on UGX in the last 30 days just playing your awesome mod.
This isn't about the site and breaking rules, this is about how fed up the community and staff are with you. You lie all the time you waste trems time by making up lies about Stevie and acting all innocent but you ask for what you get. Also just because you haven't done much in the last 30 days doesn't mean we forget what have done before.  And just because you haven't done much on the site doesn't mean you haven't done stuff else where. Example harassing and bother Redspace with your good old pal Jzob. The reason i made this post is because it's clear guns and yourself don't learn from simple temp bans. You come back are fine for a week maybe 2 then do something and seem to think because you haven't done anything for a week you get a clean start.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This isn't about the site and breaking rules, this is about how fed up the community and staff are with you. You lie all the time you waste trems time by making up lies about Stevie and acting all innocent but you ask for what you get. Also just because you haven't done much in the last 30 days doesn't mean we forget what have done before.  And just because you haven't done much on the site doesn't mean you haven't done stuff else where. Example harassing and bother Redspace with your good old pal Jzob. The reason i made this post is because it's clear guns and yourself don't learn from simple temp bans. You come back are fine for a week maybe 2 then do something and seem to think because you haven't done anything for a week you get a clean start.

I don't think it is in the site rules as well.

But @DeathBringerZen said to me "Warnings expire, yes..."

Also you don't mine Stevie just trolling everyone he meets like me just because my last map was not the best?

I also see nothing in the rules about lieing or messaging trem "waste trems time" if there is can you paste it thanks :D i just PM trem that last time because i did not know what the rules meant  and how i read it looks like that's what happen last time...
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
I don't think it is in the site rules as well.

But @DeathBringerZen said to me "Warnings expire, yes..."

Also you don't mine Stevie just trolling everyone he meets like me just because my last map was not the best?

I also see nothing in the rules about lieing or messaging trem "waste trems time" if there is can you paste it thanks :D i just PM trem that last time because i did not know what the rules meant  and how i read it looks like that's what happen last time...
I'm fully aware these things aren't in the rules specifically. Hence why you haven't been banned but just because something isn't in the rules doesn't mean it's not wrong or annoying. For example it isn't in the rules that posting redspaces map everywhere is wrong... does that make it okay to do because it isn't in the rules? didn't think we would have to put common sense in the rules...
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I'm fully aware these things aren't in the rules specifically. Hence why you haven't been banned but just because something isn't in the rules doesn't mean it's not wrong or annoying. For example it isn't in the rules that posting redspaces map everywhere is wrong... does that make it okay to do because it isn't in the rules? didn't think we would have to put common sense in the rules...

I just think if you like to do stuff like this then it should be in the rules.

I was not a part of redspaces map yesterday just posted one comment and that was nothing about a lie or anything... just saying.
Date Registered: 13 September 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Signature
The overwhelming use of rage faces and meme emojis is bloody dreadful. Why is that even a thing it's 2015 lmao.
joj's Groups
joj's Contact & Social LinksJojHeywood
The fact that you're polling what should be an internal matter is baffling.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
I just think if you like to do stuff like this then it should be in the rules.

I was not a part of redspaces map yesterday just posted one comment and that was nothing about a lie or anything...
:facepalm2:  :facepalm2:  :facepalm2: i said for example anyone who gasps simple English would understand that what i said was hypothetical. It seems you read what i said and instead of understanding it or taking any of it in you just posted back and with something stupid and pointless. What does " I just think if you like to do stuff like this then it should be in the rules." mean, i do not understand this at all. If i like to do something like this it should be in the rules? what? what should be in the rules? do you mean i should add the things you've done to the rules? what would be the point you are the only one who has done these things i mentioned no one else. I feel arguing with you isn't going to work if i have to sit and translate what you are typing. I'm going to be but i will be happy to continue this at a later date.

Double Post Merge: November 22, 2014, 08:00:00 am
The fact that you're polling what should be an internal matter is baffling.
I understand this but i want show these kids that people are fed up with the crap they do, not just us staff other people too. Usually we would handle this in private but that doesn't seem to work with these two. They just do something again and again. So i want them to see people are fed up with the way they act on here. Also this isn't a internal thing this is all me.
Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 08:02:06 am by MrSwagovich
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
:facepalm2:  :facepalm2:  :facepalm2: i said for example anyone who gasps simple English would understand that what i said was hypothetical. It seems you read what i said and instead of understanding it or taking any of it in you just posted back and with something stupid and pointless. What does " I just think if you like to do stuff like this then it should be in the rules." mean, i do not understand this at all. If i like to do something like this it should be in the rules? what? what should be in the rules? do you mean i should add the things you've done to the rules? what would be the point you are the only one who has done these things i mentioned no one else. I feel arguing with you isn't going to work if i have to sit and translate what you are typing. I'm going to be but i will be happy to continue this at a later date.

Double Post Merge: November 22, 2014, 08:00:00 am
I understand this but i want show these kids that people are fed up with the crap they do, not just us staff other people too. Usually we would handle this in private but that doesn't seem to work with these two. They just do something again and again. So i want them to see people are fed up with the way they act on here.

I did edit it and say just saying.

But just asking lets say 100 people vote to ban me.  How long will the ban be?  also what are you banning me for stuff that is not in the rules? i don't see anything like "You are not allow to wast other peoples time" and or "Lying to people is not allow on UGX-MODS.com" also "You are not allow to be annoying to anyone on the form"

I see you are not allow to troll on the forms which is what Stevie dose but he has never got ban from the site.

Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
I did edit it and say just saying.

But just asking lets say 100 people vote to ban me.  How long will the ban be?  also what are you banning me for stuff that is not in the rules? i don't see anything like "You are not allow to wast other peoples time" and or "Lying to people is not allow on UGX-MODS.com" also "You are not allow to be annoying to anyone on the form"

I see you are not allow to troll on the forms which is what Stevie dose but he has never got ban from the site.
Yeah i think i'm done here, no point arguing with you it's clear you never read what i said or you did and you didn't have the mental capacity to understand it. The ban would be permanent if you were getting banned. This poll was to show how many people are fed up with your behavior. I never once stated that you would actually get banned while i could do it happily i am not. This poll on purpose was for me to see everyone's feeling about you two and to see if anyone else was fed up the crap you 2 do.

Loading ...