My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Custom Zombies Videos: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Signature
YouTube: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Twitter: Twitter.com/RichGaming

RichGaming's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
RichGaming's Contact & Social Linksrichgaming1RichGamingRich_GamingRichGaming1
Have updated the posts with many new polls. Get voting!
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 6 August 2013
Last active: 6 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
Signature
Projects:
Unnamed Project: 5%
Mutliple Downloadable Items for Mappers: (Released after map releases)
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
Worst Wall Weapon is definitely the Kar98k. In basic terms all the other guns are amazing. Reasons:
B23R: Burst fire, not that great but way better than the 98k.
Five Seven: I don't know why someone would vote this as the worst wall weapon. It's just plain amazing.
Olympia: Shotgun thats unbelievably good for a starting weapon. (Setback, Ammo)
SVU: It's a sniper so you already know it sucks in zombies but has a much higher fire rate than the kar98k by 1000 times.
PM63: A point-builder. Just amazing!!!! (Setback, Ammo)
STG-44: Why in the world is it on the list.
M16: Does more damage than a lot of these guns so yea pretty good. (setback, price, burst)
Stakeout: Pretty much just a one shot one kill weapon.
MP-40: Point builder and same reason as STG-44.
(Where's the M14, Carbine?)
Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 12:48:44 am by GerardS0406
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Five Seven: I don't know why someone would vote this as the worst wall weapon. It's just plain amazing.

Its outshadowed by other wallweapons due to it being mere pistol and it being in spot where you can get trapper easily. By time player gets to it, they have gotten good guns from box and can open next door to get to MP40, which is way better. Serves no purpose for gameplay
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
GerardS0406's Contact & Social LinksGerardS0406Gerard0406GerardS0406MrGerard0406
Its outshadowed by other wallweapons due to it being mere pistol and it being in spot where you can get trapper easily. By time player gets to it, they have gotten good guns from box and can open next door to get to MP40, which is way better. Serves no purpose for gameplay
I grab it every time, I guess it's just the players opinion.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
(Where's the M14, Carbine?)
Carbine is on the wall in Der Reise on Teleporter As side, just after the first door from spawn

M14 is the one of the two start weapons in BO1 and 2... bar Origins
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
More
GerardS0406's Groups
Carbine is on the wall in Der Reise on Teleporter As side, just after the first door from spawn

Oh what I meant is they weren't on the poll
Date Registered: 29 July 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
This is war. Survival is your responsibility.
Azado24's Groups
Azado24's Contact & Social LinksAzado24Azado24
To: RichGaming

This is an interesting post, I have voted in each strawpoll and I am surprised to find that a lot of the fans seem to be gravitating towards the same answers. I hope you do an update or video sharing the information you have gathered from this post, it would be intriguing at the very least.

- Alex
Date Registered: 26 December 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Have a disc copy of W@W, which is why steam doesn't display it
WaW: XxIceBearxX
Steam: Nightmare_Pie
Black Ops 3 Emblems
mxtxm's Groups
mxtxm's Contact & Social LinksNightmare_Pie
For best designed map, i had to go green run. The part of the map that really brought it down, was the features, i.e. having to build pretty much EVERTHING.
For pointless wall buy, I went pm63. the thing really was pointless, and unless I was doing some crazy challenge, i never bothered with it. Don't get me started on Tokyo and Rose. Also, how did the Springfield M1903 from verruckt, specifically the waw version, not make the pointless wallbuy list? It was so bad, it actually was replaced by the kar98k in the bo1 remastered version of the map.
For traps, i went with the electric trap. I played alot of verruckt, der riese, and kino, so I kid of have a personal attachment to them. I got really high rounds on those maps, thanks to those traps.
For worst boss, how could you not vote the damn monkeys? Those perk-a-cola stealing S.O.B.'s alone made me not like ascension.
As for the wonder weapon, I have to go with the classic dg-2. Much like the electric traps, i have grown to love the wunder waffe, and gotten high rounds on shi no numa, der riese, and even call of the dead thanks to that wonderful weapon.

Double Post Merge: July 26, 2015, 06:00:28 am

The m14 is next to the shovel spawn on origins, in the room with the maxis drone part.
Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 06:01:14 am by mxtxm
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
oh yea lol, i meant the ballista is in origins, but not the others, wrong way around ;)
Date Registered: 9 November 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Custom Zombies Videos: YouTube.com/RichGaming
RichGaming's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
RichGaming's Contact & Social Linksrichgaming1RichGamingRich_GamingRichGaming1
Most of these polls are still open guys! Keep voting!
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
Call of the Dead is definitely the most underrated map, and my personal favorite.

I feel like a lot of people dislike it because it actually made an attempt to be different. On top of that, it is significantly more difficult than the previous map, Ascension, and most players seem to dislike challenging maps.

I actually like George. He adds some flavor to the map without being as overbearing as a lot of people say he is. Killing him is a tough challenge with a fun reward, but you also have the option of simply using a PaP'd VR-11. The VR-11 also succeeds in making Mule Kick a more viable perk, as you'll want to carry it to deal with George without having to sacrifice a weapon slot.

The EE is well thought-out and enjoyable to perform.

The Scavenger is an absolute blast to use. I'd rank it second behind the Babymaker as the "most fun" WW.

The most important thing for me is the map itself. COTD has an absolutely tremendous scale, a ton of variety in locations, neat transport like the zips, flinger, and slide, and two very different sides (the ship and the lighthouse area).

You can go two completely different ways off of spawn, rather than just one of two different routes to the power (like in Kino/Riese). I always liked to go the lighthouse route first, grabbing the sickle early in order to build points. There's just a lot of agency given to the player when they move through the map.

Loading ...