Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Ok let me do a little explaining, coz this goes to some lengths to fully understand what these two horrible individuals did to me yesterday / this morning

My wife has sadly decided she wants to divorce me, and sell our house - this has literally crushed me

One of the main huge reasons as to why is how much time I spend on this site / chat / Skype assisting people with their maps and problems - don't get me wrong I fully understand that and am doing everything humanly possible to try to sort this out, which is emotionally straining on us both already

Well anyway, so last night, I was feeling "a little" better so decided to come talk to people in chat, people like uk viiper, Nate and lilrifa have ( and more ) have been infinitely helpful and caring in the past, and I used to think of this community as a kind of "second family"

I had been chatting through these issues with viiper - enter gun of truth

"Deer"

Later

"Deer"

Enter Cowman

"Wins"

Gun

"That's gears"

Etc etc

I asked them to stop, this has been a issue with them for longer than I can remember now, I asked nicely but gun ( the always innocent victim he is ) didn't like being told to just "no longer" continue spamming, same for Cowman

Eventually after gun won't listen I mute him for ten minutes

That ten damn minutes people

Most who know me, know I rarely touched the admin buttons if ever, and only did really when stupid children refused to even attempt to listen to reason

Gun then messages trem, and rolon - and others going on about how I'm a cunt etc etc

Mute expires so he comes back in chat

He scrolls up to my chat with viiper and takes a GIF of the whole quite frankly emotional chat we were having, posts it back in chat - to trem and god knows where else

Now - I understand the internet isn't always the safest place, but these guys in my eyes were my friends and this was my means to contact them - I needed them

Gun continues being difficult, eventually I say

"You know full well what your doing don't pysh me just stop"

Now I don't believe for a second him being German means he couldn't see the obvious typo between a u and a y ( beside each other on the keyboard ) and as usual was just trying to push and push, I mute him for 60 minutes - cow continues being a pain

Gun complains to trem, he rightfully confronts me. I explained as much as I am emotional, it's these guys COMPLETE disregard for following simple rules or just "stopping" their petty petty behaviour once they are asked - they have absolutely no respect for this site or anyone on it - this is fact

I spoke with trem and requested to step down, had enough of the complete disrespect some people choose to show again and again. So now, no longer a mod, no longer can do anything to them ever again. In my eyes, any "civilised" human being would have stopped there... But no...

Within minutes I start getting calls and messages via Skype asking me for age sex gender, do I wanna hook up, do I fancy a gay meet etc

This continues non stop all through the night, repeatedly waking me up so I got like two hours sleep ( I keep my phone and Skype on incase of emergencies )

I'm living on the sofa right now, don't exactly have a private place - I awake in the morning, my wife is just getting up and is in the kitchen - beside my phone which keeps ringing with names like "mr big boy" "just wanna fuck" etc flashing up on my phone

I am thankful to holy HELL I got to my phone before she saw that or I assure you - if be living on the fucking streets probably black and blue from her family beating me to near death - this WOULD have been the case had I not got there in time

This is not the first time they have done this, chroma has had it from them, so has Stevie, and several others

I no longer feel ugx is a "second family" now - I used to help ANYONE that asked, and worked tirelessly to provide content for everyone to enjoy. But thanks to this guy and his "need" to say "deer" on fucking repeat 100 times a day despite FULL WELL KNOWING what he's doing and cows similar insistence to say things like "wins" or claim we are saying bad things about tombmx - when in reality no one had even mentioned him - I have decided to completely leave this community

I had hoped to step back up and continue to do these cool things when the time was right, but knowing that people will take full advantage of this site to actively try and nearly succeed in completely ruining people's lives, I have now decided I need to go - for good

Id like to thank everyone who has been kind to me here, your next to all I had, and something I had hoped to keep during these troubled times, but I can't explain the feeling of complete sickness I've had today trying to sort out my current issues and somehow make sure my wife doesn't see the utter filth that has been popping up on my phone

I love you all, continue doing the great work you do. Trem and the team - your amazing people and I wish you all the best in the future

Cow and gun? Honestly I would never have said this about anyone, but I genuinely hope you end up one day pissing off the wrong person and end up being dragged out the bottom of a fucking canal - you honestly fucking deserve it

Good bye everyone

Harry - out
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Well I'm very sad to see you go harry :( because you gave the community a lot of great scripts and help :)

Cow and gun? Honestly I would never have said this about anyone, but I genuinely hope you end up one day pissing off the wrong person and end up being dragged out the bottom of a fucking canal - you honestly fucking deserve it

But I know your very sad but I just don't think you should be saying that quote above over a few memes.  :o :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
You fucking moron you just don't get it do you

It wasn't a few memes - you very nearly ended my marriage and potentially made some big brothers Come and cave my  skull in

Go fuck your self you little piece of fucking rectum spew - you are ruining people's fucking lives with your childish fucking behaviour

I stick by my canal comment - one day you will push someone much larger than me and they will fucking kill you - and I will celebrate
Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 01:14:36 am by Harry Bo21
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
You fucking moron you just don't get it do you

It wasn't a few memes - you very nearly ended my marriage and potentially made some big brothers Come and cave my  skull in

Go fuck your self you little piece of fucking rectum spew - you are ruining people's fucking lives with your childish fucking behaviour

I stick by my canal comment - one day you will push someone much larger than me and they will fucking kill you - and I will celebrate

Okay man i'm very sorry to hear that, But you can't blame me because I only join the ugx chat like one time a week.

Again I know your going through a very hard time but its there really a need to take it out on the form saying that kind of stuff? :(

So i'm very very sorry to hear about what happen but it was only a few little memes no need to say some of the stuff you said above :(
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
Ok let me do a little explaining, coz this goes to some lengths to fully understand what these two horrible individuals did to me yesterday / this morning

My wife has sadly decided she wants to divorce me, and sell our house - this has literally crushed me

One of the main huge reasons as to why is how much time I spend on this site / chat / Skype assisting people with their maps and problems - don't get me wrong I fully understand that and am doing everything humanly possible to try to sort this out, which is emotionally straining on us both already

Well anyway, so last night, I was feeling "a little" better so decided to come talk to people in chat, people like uk viiper, Nate and lilrifa have ( and more ) have been infinitely helpful and caring in the past, and I used to think of this community as a kind of "second family"

I had been chatting through these issues with viiper - enter gun of truth

"Deer"

Later

"Deer"

Enter Cowman

"Wins"

Gun

"That's gears"

Etc etc

I asked them to stop, this has been a issue with them for longer than I can remember now, I asked nicely but gun ( the always innocent victim he is ) didn't like being told to just "no longer" continue spamming, same for Cowman

Eventually after gun won't listen I mute him for ten minutes

That ten damn minutes people

Most who know me, know I rarely touched the admin buttons if ever, and only did really when stupid children refused to even attempt to listen to reason

Gun then messages trem, and rolon - and others going on about how I'm a cunt etc etc

Mute expires so he comes back in chat

He scrolls up to my chat with viiper and takes a GIF of the whole quite frankly emotional chat we were having, posts it back in chat - to trem and god knows where else

Now - I understand the internet isn't always the safest place, but these guys in my eyes were my friends and this was my means to contact them - I needed them

Gun continues being difficult, eventually I say

"You know full well what your doing don't pysh me just stop"

Now I don't believe for a second him being German means he couldn't see the obvious typo between a u and a y ( beside each other on the keyboard ) and as usual was just trying to push and push, I mute him for 60 minutes - cow continues being a pain

Gun complains to trem, he rightfully confronts me. I explained as much as I am emotional, it's these guys COMPLETE disregard for following simple rules or just "stopping" their petty petty behaviour once they are asked - they have absolutely no respect for this site or anyone on it - this is fact

I spoke with trem and requested to step down, had enough of the complete disrespect some people choose to show again and again. So now, no longer a mod, no longer can do anything to them ever again. In my eyes, any "civilised" human being would have stopped there... But no...

Within minutes I start getting calls and messages via Skype asking me for age sex gender, do I wanna hook up, do I fancy a gay meet etc

This continues non stop all through the night, repeatedly waking me up so I got like two hours sleep ( I keep my phone and Skype on incase of emergencies )

I'm living on the sofa right now, don't exactly have a private place - I awake in the morning, my wife is just getting up and is in the kitchen - beside my phone which keeps ringing with names like "mr big boy" "just wanna fuck" etc flashing up on my phone

I am thankful to holy HELL I got to my phone before she saw that or I assure you - if be living on the fucking streets probably black and blue from her family beating me to near death - this WOULD have been the case had I not got there in time

This is not the first time they have done this, chroma has had it from them, so has Stevie, and several others

I no longer feel ugx is a "second family" now - I used to help ANYONE that asked, and worked tirelessly to provide content for everyone to enjoy. But thanks to this guy and his "need" to say "deer" on fucking repeat 100 times a day despite FULL WELL KNOWING what he's doing and cows similar insistence to say things like "wins" or claim we are saying bad things about tombmx - when in reality no one had even mentioned him - I have decided to completely leave this community

I had hoped to step back up and continue to do these cool things when the time was right, but knowing that people will take full advantage of this site to actively try and nearly succeed in completely ruining people's lives, I have now decided I need to go - for good

Id like to thank everyone who has been kind to me here, your next to all I had, and something I had hoped to keep during these troubled times, but I can't explain the feeling of complete sickness I've had today trying to sort out my current issues and somehow make sure my wife doesn't see the utter filth that has been popping up on my phone

I love you all, continue doing the great work you do. Trem and the team - your amazing people and I wish you all the best in the future

Good bye everyone

Harry - out

Woah man I thought this all ended, Sorry see you leave :(, But I simply did not understand what pysh means and i asked a question- I also asked whats all the messages were about as I did not understand. If you have personal problems try seek real life help like I did. Hope accept my apology.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Woah man I thought this all ended, Sorry see you leave :(, But I simply did not understand what pysh means and i asked a question- I also asked whats all the messages were about as I did not understand. If you have personal problems try seek real life help like I did. Hope accept my apology.

I have to say user GunofTruth has a very good point about what he is telling you "If you have personal problems try seek real life help like I did"  :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Dude talking to "real" people is "real life help".

Another elite is lost to a community of selfish assholes. Just reading their comments already makes me pissed. Just ban them trem. Seriously nobody has ever benefited from any contribution they have ever made.

I'm very sorry to hear that he is leaving and he is upset,  But like user gunoftruth said "If you have personal problems try seek real life help like I did".
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
Dude talking to "real" people is "real life help".

Another elite is lost to a community of selfish assholes. Just reading their comments already makes me pissed. Just ban them trem. Seriously nobody has ever benefited from any contribution they have ever made.

I feel the same. I've been cyber-bullied multiple times, especially by a youtuber (who doesn't have his channel up anymore). this is going to far and I agree, get them banned. I may not get along with people i knew for a while, very well but it doesn't mean that I shouldn't stand up for them. this just has to stop
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I hope you both seek a fucking education.

What for?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
What for?
the dude may be getting a divorce and you dont even show any sympathy. this is harrasment
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
the dude may be getting a divorce and you dont even show any sympathy. this is harrasment

I have said sorry as you can see above :'(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
You've gotta be mentally fucking challenged. Sorry isn't enough. You leaked personal information with malicious intent. Neither of you have denied it either.

Ban them

Huh I did not leak any personal info  :-X
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
well I dunno which one of you is responsible for these calls then

harry if your reading I suggest figure out where these numbers are from and have the authorities trace them or something.
Date Registered: 11 October 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
⟡ Hitman's bunny lover ⟡
Signature

My Portfolio

=============== Project Progress ===============
Shadowlands - TBA 2016
Untitled project [COD5-BO3] - TBA
Untitled project 2 [?] - TBA
===========================================
Uk_ViiPeR's Groups
Uk_ViiPeR's Contact & Social LinksCodGlitcherXiCodGlitcherX1

But you don't mean it do you? you can't understand because you're still a child. you may call it 'memes' but after knowing the struggle harry has had over the last few days wouldn't you both have the fucking decency to leave the poor guy alone. this is harassment and using his skype on a dating spam website is bang right out of fucking order. you ever heard of privacy? seriously people like you two are the reason why the community will go down hill. what was a second family has become a total nightmare to most of us, and yes its not just you two; but you both never helped the situation. all i hear is excuse after a excuse and you continue to play the 'i didn't know' card. if you didn't know do as i said in chat and THINK before you fucking say something. i'm not being funny but if you were both decent human beings you would understand that the internet is not just a 'meme central' some people take shit seriously and people like you both are the reason why abuse happens on the internet.

but @gunoftruth all i can say is that this is not the first time youve done this. i've had harassment off you in the past over pathetic reasons and i thought you actually were going to grow up since that point...i was proven wrong. I don't care what you think but i want you banned, and always have done. this community was much better when 'memers and trolls' didn't come here to shit on everybody else.

I'm sick and tired of this shit, honestly the both of you grow the fuck up before you get lamped one oneday.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
But you don't mean it do you? you can't understand because you're still a child. you may call it 'memes' but after knowing the struggle harry has had over the last few days wouldn't you both have the fucking decency to leave the poor guy alone. this is harassment and using his skype on a dating spam website is bang right out of fucking order. you ever heard of privacy? seriously people like you two are the reason why the community will go down hill. what was a second family has become a total nightmare to most of us, and yes its not just you two; but you both never helped the situation. all i hear is excuse after a excuse and you continue to play the 'i didn't know' card. if you didn't know do as i said in chat and THINK before you fucking say something. i'm not being funny but if you were both decent human beings you would understand that the internet is not just a 'meme central' some people take shit seriously and people like you both are the reason why abuse happens on the internet.
but @gunoftruth all i can say is that this is not the first time youve done this. i've had harassment off you in the past over pathetic reasons and i thought you actually were going to grow up since that point...i was proven wrong. I don't care what you think but i want you banned, and always have done. this community was much better when 'memers and trolls' didn't come here to shit on everybody else.

I'm sick and tired of this shit, honestly the both of you grow the fuck up before you get lamped one oneday.

Thats way better than I can say about this

Loading ...