Personal Quote
I miss her
Signature

Maps:

Too many canceled ones to count

Leningrad BO3

Something else
NINJAMAN829's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg
It's crap because it is not call of duty, It is some sci-fi space robots game with exo suits. call of duty is supposed to be a real military game with actual licensed guns not this made up crap! We have halo and titanfall for scifi shooters which are much better.

The same cannot be said for the COD 4 remaster on the other hand, that looks good

There is only so much you can do in the WW2 and modern ages tho. Futuristic has infinite possibilities.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 27 February 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
I like the half of you double so much that you must earn it, or the double!
Cold_banana's Groups
Cold_banana's Contact & Social LinksCold-Bananathekingofmk7
That is partially true but, we haven't yet exhausted all the good things we could do with world war II for example. You could go to other times like black ops 1 did. And with the modern shooter you have infinite possibilities as you are not tied to history.
Senpai
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT
ya know what? they did that.... it got old and boring, theres only so much you can do....... ive always hated this hole i hate it because its not *this game series* argument, like bruh if it had a different name youd love it. honestly if they did ww2 or modern style peoeple would just complain about it, this is why i hate the community, its full of peoepl that you cant win with, no matter what they do to try to make the game better and bring new things to the table its always shit. They use the same formula its the same game, they change the tinniest detail and its to different..... but yet the same exact game as past games, like seriously WTF is up with you guyus, get it threw your thick incoherent skulls that things cha=nge and maybe, just maybe its for the better.
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
It's crap because it is not call of duty, It is some sci-fi space robots game with exo suits. call of duty is supposed to be a real military game with actual licensed guns not this made up crap! We have halo and titanfall for scifi shooters which are much better.

The same cannot be said for the COD 4 remaster on the other hand, that looks good
The last game like that was in about 2011 with MW3. No one has bitched until now. Also, does anyone expect them to get ANY-FUCKING-WHERE just using the same modern day or past crap? There's 0 content that they haven't already used, which is why they went to the future. Unless they took an original theme look on it and went completely crazy original like Wolfenstein or some shit, there is nothing they haven't already done.
Date Registered: 27 February 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Cold_banana's Groups
Cold_banana's Contact & Social LinksCold-Bananathekingofmk7
They need to improve the engine and core mechanics of the game to make it a much better game rather than making a fairy tale for you guys to enjoy.
I mean the game mechanics are so old they have not been changed in years it's the same ancient quake engine.
They could add destructible environments that are effect by bullets as well as explosions,
Use photogrammetry to make maps and improve sounds like how they did with battlefront,
Improve core gun mechanics like in escape from tarkov,
Improve explosions to have pressure waves, shockwaves, debris, smoke, fragmentation that all effect the player not just look good,
Improve animations in randomness, quality, frequency etc to make it feel much more seemless and immersive,
Add true projectile trajectory and motion for bullets so the feel like bullets, not just a hit detector (I think medal of honor did this quite well),
add 3D sounds,
etc.

This is just the tip of the ice burg when it comes to improving game mechanics to bring a game into the future (irony intended) for a true next gen experience! A true feeling of immersion.
We don't need unicorns and fairies which is where its headed!
Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 02:59:47 am by Cold_banana
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
surely u should buy it if u want too, for itnstance i would pay £200 for it if i had too, you have no idea how much i want this
well yea im just saying wait until they reveal the "real" offer

so far everything that been a so called "bonus" for bying special editions either gets revealed like a week before as a seperate entity and much cheaper or gets released shortly after

eg - nuketown zombies DLC, paid a extra £40 to get the special edition just to get that - was released to season pass holders "before" the games release and then put up like a week after release for 300 MS points

so i paid a extra 40 - could have just paid a fiver

bo1 - paid extra to get the the classic zombie maps coz its "the only way to get them"

DLC4 then came with them all by default. Could have got em for a tenner and again i paid a extra 40

so im not saying dont get iit, just dont fall for the "you must get this special version" bull

( also from what ive read its not even the full game, just 10 maps )
Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 08:35:45 am by Harry Bo21
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
The last game like that was in about 2011 with MW3. No one has bitched until now. Also, does anyone expect them to get ANY-FUCKING-WHERE just using the same modern day or past crap? There's 0 content that they haven't already used, which is why they went to the future. Unless they took an original theme look on it and went completely crazy original like Wolfenstein or some shit, there is nothing they haven't already done.

Never thought I'd say this but I agree with Mak here. People are LITERALLY just hopping on the bandwagon to bitch/leave a dislike because that's the 'cool' thing to do these days, and it's a rather sad indictment of the generation we live in tbh.

People are bitching now that 'we don't want this futuristic shit, we want WW2 back', when back when WAW came out I and many other young stupid people didn't even buy it because I didn't want to play with crappy old WW2 guns. Yet if this latest COD had been a WW2 shooter people would bitch 'omg another WW2 shooter, we've already had this in COD and countless other games, can't you be original, this is boring, dislike'. I've even seen people saying they are sick of the future and they want Modern Warfare era again, when literally ALL IW's titles have been that era (MW/MW2/MW3/Ghosts), only 3arc and Sledgehammer have done the future era so far (and by all accounts people generally love BO2/3 anyway) so how the fuck would that be them being 'different' or 'original'? It would be Ghosts 2 which no-one would fucking play. I think the trailer looks interesting and the COD4 remaster actually looks like a proper remaster, I might not buy it but I'm willing to give it a chance. IW campaigns are always worth playing even if the MP isn't great, and I'm curious where they take their zombies mode.
The Last of Us
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
well yea im just saying wait until they reveal the "real" offer

so far everything that been a so called "bonus" for bying special editions either gets revealed like a week before as a seperate entity and much cheaper or gets released shortly after

eg - nuketown zombies DLC, paid a extra £40 to get the special edition just to get that - was released to season pass holders "before" the games release and then put up like a week after release for 300 MS points

so i paid a extra 40 - could have just paid a fiver

bo1 - paid extra to get the the classic zombie maps coz its "the only way to get them"

DLC4 then came with them all by default. Could have got em for a tenner and again i paid a extra 40

so im not saying dont get iit, just dont fall for the "you must get this special version" bull

( also from what ive read its not even the full game, just 10 maps )

it takes like 10 months til dlc4, and i would look at it more like the giant, which is still only available with season pass etc
Date Registered: 27 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Signature
liamsa669's Groups
liamsa669's Contact & Social Links
everyone... MEET STAR WARS!
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_
can someone please explain were this crap is? i keep seeing peoepl say it all over the place, but not giving specific to what is crap, i personally feel that its just because ghosts was bad yall are hating on this one two, and really you guys have been wanting cod 4 remastered for forever now, and now that they do it all you do is complain? WERE IS THE LOGIC?!?!?!?!

Because the game is in the future.
Senpai
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
arceus's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
arceus's Contact & Social LinksarceusNT
future does not equal crap though
Date Registered: 27 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
liamsa669's Groups
liamsa669's Contact & Social Links
future does not equal crap though
umm have u seen ghosts and bo3? let alone that infinityward is making this game... the same people who made ghosts, mind you. Its safe to assume this game is goinna b shit
Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 11:15:55 am by liamsa669
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
it takes like 10 months til dlc4, and i would look at it more like the giant, which is still only available with season pass etc
yes but as BO2 and 3 have proven - its developed "worse" since then

I say again, the nuketown "PRE-ORDER ONLY" bonus

The giant was initially stated as only with the "most expensive version" and was later "added" to the season pass after the special versions were sold out

And regardless they said the classic pack on bo1 was a "exclusive"

All im saying smasher, is dont buy it "now" coz youll end up paying loads, then a week later read about it being sold as a cheap digital download or some shit - they are becoming more and more shitty with this with every game
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
What's the big deal with the futuristic setting, genuinely don't understand the issue with it?

The only problems I've ever had with the new 'era' of CoD are how unauthentic the weapons and environments are starting to look and feel (to me) , like back in BO1/MW3 I enjoyed using most of the guns, but now it just feels like they're too plastic and tidy.

Personally I'd love a ww2 STYLED CoD, but it just wouldn't feel unique enough to me going back to something like a 'WaW mark 2', it'd just feel like a waste.

They need to improve the engine
It always confuses me when I see this statement too, as far as I'm concerned the engine is (Now) about as up to date as any other game engine being used in the industry
The Last of Us
Last active: 12 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
yes but as BO2 and 3 have proven - its developed "worse" since then

I say again, the nuketown "PRE-ORDER ONLY" bonus

The giant was initially stated as only with the "most expensive version" and was later "added" to the season pass after the special versions were sold out

And regardless they said the classic pack on bo1 was a "exclusive"

All im saying smasher, is dont buy it "now" coz youll end up paying loads, then a week later read about it being sold as a cheap digital download or some shit - they are becoming more and more shitty with this with every game

ok, i but i never said i was gonna buy it now, it would be at least a week after launch to make sure its actually good and not bugg as shit on pc

Loading ...