Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
ZombiieFX's Groups
ZombiieFX's Contact & Social LinksAsk for itAsk for itAsk for itAsk for it
Not confirmed, just look it up.

Double Post Merge: September 29, 2014, 09:04:32 pm
There was an unconfirmed reddit leak whhich was removed.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CodAW/comments/2hoqke/call_of_duty_advanced_warfares_4th_game_mode/
Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 09:04:32 pm by ZombiieFX
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
It has already been confirmed as fake. Sorry. Shame though... it actually sounded very cool.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
It has already been confirmed as fake. Sorry. Shame though... it actually sounded very cool.
Wow, if it was done correctly that might have actually made me want to buy the game. What a shame.
Date Registered: 13 August 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Signature
Treyarch u got nothin on UGX.
MistaC4's Groups
MistaC4's Contact & Social Linksmistac4mistac4MistaC4CrazzyGuitarPlayer
Yeah If it was true it would create some controversy but it does sound cool tho.

Double Post Merge: September 29, 2014, 09:15:28 pm
Wow, if it was done correctly that might have actually made me want to buy the game. What a shame.
I second this.
Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 09:15:28 pm by MistaC4
Date Registered: 25 June 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
1,024Add +1
Forum Rank
Eviscerator
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
HitmanVere's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
So many people like satanism? Dang, my eye smells bs
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups

Same. It sounded very 'Doom' like, and with Sledgehammers history with the Dead Space series, I am sure it would have been good.

The thing that makes me suspect there may still be some kind of 4th mode though is the DLC. How do they expect to sell DLC for the same price as that of the BO2/Ghosts DLC with only 4 MP maps? The Exo-Survival mode is played out on MP maps, so surely there must be something additional?

Time will tell I guess, but give the troll a cookie for having a great imagination.
Remington R5
Date Registered: 18 January 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
paypal.me/RT275
Signature
paypal.me/RT275
Rorke's Groups
Rorke's Contact & Social Linkshickle.meddowsandrewshaworiginal_rorkewormnation
AW looks like shit im not buying
Date Registered: 29 September 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
ZombiieFX's Groups

Where is your source because from all the things I've read nothing is confirmed.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Where is your source because from all the things I've read nothing is confirmed.

https://twitter.com/charlieINTEL/status/516693236363304962
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
AW looks like shit im not buying
well i think it can turn out to be really good. i mean sledgehammer hasnt left anybody down before
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
i mean sledgehammer hasnt left anybody down before

Umm.... Modern Warfare 3 not ring any bells?
Date Registered: 31 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Warzaw's Groups
Warzaw's Contact & Social LinksWarzawDramamine
It sounded interesting, but it was obviously a hoax.

Between the fact there would be a lot of backlash for including probably religious demons and hell-spawn, and extra achievements (When all 50 have been released already, and as far as I know, it only seems like select first-party companies that work with Sony may break that 50 achievement base limit.) it was pretty obvious.

I can see why a lot of people hoped for this though. They felt spurned by Survival, and felt entitled to zombies because it's what they wanted. I can't fathom why anybody would think zombies would be included, especially when Treyarch makes the zombies mode; I can't see why they'd hand that mode over to a whole different studio.

I was disappointed with Survival. I'm now re-considering said disappointment because it seems like they actually put time and care into it this time. It looks like between the new Exo movement, more varied enemies, and objective-based rounds, there'll be a lot more enjoyment to be had. I'm hoping it won't be as boring as MW3's survival.

I'm very doubtful of a fourth mode, and I really don't think it's plausible. It's unfortunate so many people feel spurned over a gamemode Sledgehammer worked on and made during development of MW3. We probably should have saw it coming. I'm hopeful that this mode will be a lot better this time around.

Same. It sounded very 'Doom' like, and with Sledgehammers history with the Dead Space series, I am sure it would have been good.

The thing that makes me suspect there may still be some kind of 4th mode though is the DLC. How do they expect to sell DLC for the same price as that of the BO2/Ghosts DLC with only 4 MP maps? The Exo-Survival mode is played out on MP maps, so surely there must be something additional?

Time will tell I guess, but give the troll a cookie for having a great imagination.

Plausible question. I'm just going to assume that there'll be five MP maps. Hell, maybe AW will drop a secret fourth gamemode as a test. If it's handled well and enjoyable, maybe that'll take the place of the fifth slot on the DLC.
Date Registered: 29 September 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
ZombiieFX's Groups
It sounded interesting, but it was obviously a hoax.

Between the fact there would be a lot of backlash for including probably religious demons and hell-spawn, and extra achievements (When all 50 have been released already, and as far as I know, it only seems like select first-party companies that work with Sony may break that 50 achievement base limit.) it was pretty obvious.

I can see why a lot of people hoped for this though. They felt spurned by Survival, and felt entitled to zombies because it's what they wanted. I can't fathom why anybody would think zombies would be included, especially when Treyarch makes the zombies mode; I can't see why they'd hand that mode over to a whole different studio.

I was disappointed with Survival. I'm now re-considering said disappointment because it seems like they actually put time and care into it this time. It looks like between the new Exo movement, more varied enemies, and objective-based rounds, there'll be a lot more enjoyment to be had. I'm hoping it won't be as boring as MW3's survival.

I'm very doubtful of a fourth mode, and I really don't think it's plausible. It's unfortunate so many people feel spurned over a gamemode Sledgehammer worked on and made during development of MW3. We probably should have saw it coming. I'm hopeful that this mode will be a lot better this time around.

Plausible question. I'm just going to assume that there'll be five MP maps. Hell, maybe AW will drop a secret fourth gamemode as a test. If it's handled well and enjoyable, maybe that'll take the place of the fifth slot on the DLC.

Religion would have not anything to do with it not being a real mode. There are thousands of games which have Devil, demonic, demons, rituals, etc. in them and some of which are extremely popular like Diablo series for instance and the new Saint's Row add on. I think These aren't seen that bad even by religious people because of the fact you're fighting against that demonic force, not for it and "Hell Spawn" would be a prime example of that.

Loading ...