Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Seen the trailer and just 1 sec of zombies is showed... bleh! Expected some more from them after playing zombies since the beginning. Multiplayer looks good though.
broken avatar :(
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Seen the trailer and just 1 sec of zombies is showed... bleh! Expected some more from them after playing zombies since the beginning. Multiplayer looks good though.

They never release anything zombis related until closer to the release. It is always campaign first then multiplayer then zombies.
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
They never release anything zombis related until closer to the release. It is always campaign first then multiplayer then zombies.
Yea typically, the best comes as the last as always.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
AW + BO2 = This

Not interested in it...but then again, since this appears to be on current-gen consoles only (too bad that it's not being released for the Wii-U...tears  :'( ), they might be able to make Zombies better since they have more freedom this time...

I'll wait and see how it goes
Last Edit: May 02, 2015, 10:41:16 pm by CyberMan1011
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
AW + BO2 = This

Not interested in it...but then again, since this appears to be on current-gen consoles only (too bad that it's not being released for the Wii-U...tears  :'( ), they might be able to make Zombies better since they have more freedom this time...

I'll wait and see how it goes

if people would do research and here what people that have already played the game have said, then they would understand BO3 is nothing like AW, if you WATCH the trailer, everytime someone is killed, where are their feet? Their feet are on a solid surface, not 20ft in the air like AW (only exception being underwater gun fights, even when wall running your feet are still on a solid surface),  this is more BO2 + Titanfall which is actually what im excited about, i loved titanfall but it had SO little content, got boring after 2 months, cod has WAY more content, full MP with more then 10 guns :P, a full campaign filled with many explosions like all cod campaigns, and ZOMBIES
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
I also loved titanfall, and from what ive read it borrows other aspects from it too. I heard something about mechs being in BO3?

I also heard that there are ways you can play that keep you on the ground, but other ways (im assuming using mechs or something) to take the action a little higher

if it is all back on the floor - so to speak - im excited for that, but just wait for the AW fan boys to blow their trumpets ;)

No sources here though, just speculating on some of the wrong/right info i came across on facebook today lol

Loading ...