UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: HitmanVere on April 26, 2015, 05:03:15 pm

Title: BO3 Reveal Trailer is out!
Post by: HitmanVere on April 26, 2015, 05:03:15 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Pspqx0XGs#ws (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Pspqx0XGs#ws)
Title: Re: Trailer is out!
Post by: Lukkie1998 on April 26, 2015, 05:04:09 pm
Finally, been waiting for this for soooo long :nyan:

Lukkie1998
Title: Re: Trailer is out!
Post by: DodgeMe on April 26, 2015, 05:04:21 pm
#HHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Double Post Merge: April 26, 2015, 05:04:45 pm
#DEATHTTOLUKKIE
Title: Re: BO3 Reveal Trailer is out!
Post by: DeletedUser on April 26, 2015, 05:13:55 pm
Bo3 is love, Bo3 is life! ::)
Post by: c.h.n on April 26, 2015, 05:31:58 pm
Call Of Duty: Frog Simulator 3  :right:
Post by: steviewonder87 on April 26, 2015, 05:41:18 pm
Black Advanced Titan Metal Gear Fall Warefare Ops 3  :nyan:
Post by: e0894ed4 on April 26, 2015, 05:42:03 pm
Enough with the futuristic CoDs but whatever. Anything for the zombies.
Post by: dotexe on April 26, 2015, 06:07:51 pm
Jet Packs just like titanfall future crap just like AW so boring give me WAW and Black Ops 1 any day for zombies  :rainbow:
Post by: GerardS0406 on April 26, 2015, 06:28:10 pm
Zombies Images in Trailer:
(http://i.imgur.com/OHSdrxP.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/p8D5M0B.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/SxaMhjQ.png)
(http://i.imgur.com/eKbQ5bH.png)
What do you think?

Here's my storyline theory:
“my dad says he has a plan” (aka bring all the original 4 characters to real life as maybe robots in the future which brings us to BO3 zombies storyline. but idk).
Post by: KDXDARK on April 26, 2015, 06:42:55 pm
Black Advanced Titan Metal Gear Fall Warefare Ops 3  :nyan:
+1
Post by: DeathBringerZen on April 26, 2015, 06:46:03 pm
Jet Packs just like titanfall future crap just like AW so boring give me WAW and Black Ops 1 any day for zombies  :rainbow:

What has the jet packs or future crap got to do with zombies? I also dislike the whole future warfare premise that most games follow these days but that does not mean zombies will have any of this stuff in it.

BO2 zombies didn't have any of the high tech features from the campaign or MP... only the weapons.
Post by: LordofDarkness on April 26, 2015, 07:13:08 pm
The last 10 seconds are like :rainbow:
Post by: ElTitoPricus on April 26, 2015, 07:18:14 pm
A game from the future with a song of the past century ???
Post by: GrantDaddy007 on April 26, 2015, 07:36:30 pm
Meh...  :-\ I'm honestly not a fan of futuristic games... COD AW was pretty good but I just don't like that style of game. I'm sure Treyarch will still produce a good product though...
Post by: Dust on April 26, 2015, 09:08:00 pm
Treyarch has also said that PC will be a core focus this year. Since I don't own any consoles, and the last 2 games have been crap on PC, I am very excited to hear that.

Bring on the zombies!!
Post by: Safetrance on April 26, 2015, 11:22:22 pm
Seen the trailer and just 1 sec of zombies is showed... bleh! Expected some more from them after playing zombies since the beginning. Multiplayer looks good though.
Post by: Dust on April 26, 2015, 11:26:43 pm
Seen the trailer and just 1 sec of zombies is showed... bleh! Expected some more from them after playing zombies since the beginning. Multiplayer looks good though.

They never release anything zombis related until closer to the release. It is always campaign first then multiplayer then zombies.
Post by: Safetrance on April 26, 2015, 11:31:51 pm
They never release anything zombis related until closer to the release. It is always campaign first then multiplayer then zombies.
Yea typically, the best comes as the last as always.
Post by: CyberMan1011 on May 02, 2015, 10:39:39 pm
AW + BO2 = This

Not interested in it...but then again, since this appears to be on current-gen consoles only (too bad that it's not being released for the Wii-U...tears  :'( ), they might be able to make Zombies better since they have more freedom this time...

I'll wait and see how it goes
Post by: chromastone10 on May 03, 2015, 05:07:56 am
AW + BO2 = This

Not interested in it...but then again, since this appears to be on current-gen consoles only (too bad that it's not being released for the Wii-U...tears  :'( ), they might be able to make Zombies better since they have more freedom this time...

I'll wait and see how it goes

if people would do research and here what people that have already played the game have said, then they would understand BO3 is nothing like AW, if you WATCH the trailer, everytime someone is killed, where are their feet? Their feet are on a solid surface, not 20ft in the air like AW (only exception being underwater gun fights, even when wall running your feet are still on a solid surface),  this is more BO2 + Titanfall which is actually what im excited about, i loved titanfall but it had SO little content, got boring after 2 months, cod has WAY more content, full MP with more then 10 guns :P, a full campaign filled with many explosions like all cod campaigns, and ZOMBIES
Post by: Harry Bo21 on May 03, 2015, 05:15:33 am
I also loved titanfall, and from what ive read it borrows other aspects from it too. I heard something about mechs being in BO3?

I also heard that there are ways you can play that keep you on the ground, but other ways (im assuming using mechs or something) to take the action a little higher

if it is all back on the floor - so to speak - im excited for that, but just wait for the AW fan boys to blow their trumpets ;)

No sources here though, just speculating on some of the wrong/right info i came across on facebook today lol