Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
So this has been aggravating me since day one, BO3 is broken. I felt like ranting about this after I had a ridiculous match today, I will get to that in the last section... I don't understand how they can mess up the game when they've been doing this for over a decade now.
Basically the main issues I have with it are:

Lag Compensation:
Now hear me out, I know that every online game that is a fast pace game that requires fast actions also requires a lag compensation system to allow players with worse connections to be able to play; however, when you negatively force a player with good internet to lag (bounce against walls, get shot around corners, jitter walk, and even have kill cams against you where the enemy clearly is missing by a mile) it starts to piss people off. You've been doing this for years, your net code from bo1/bo2 was amazing, but you screwed it up Treyarch... I would like to point out my internet use to be a solid 40mb down, and 5mb up which seemed to be an ok connection, not too much lag; however, once I upgraded to 100mb down and 15mb up I noticably have a worse connection in BO3 (only BO3). Looking at the ping in game I sit at a lovely 10ms, but as soon as I come with 5ft of another player (teammate or enemy) or being shot at, my ping shoots up to 500+. This is not acceptable at all.

Match Making:
If any of you don't know, BO3 has a system of match making that sets players in lobbies based on certain conditions. None of which have anything to do with ping, meaning they don't care about setting up players in the same region together, they would much rather focus on skilled based match making. So, me being a 1.9 almost 2.0 kill death ratio (good, not amazing) I tend to be put on the team with a bunch of people who have just got the game after saving their little lunch money and begging mommy and daddy for a copy, while the other team of master prestige losers who haven't put the game down since day one. My point is the lag that is my first concern is strictly caused by Treyarch putting me up against a team that could rival optic or phase or whatever they call themselves.

Balanced Teams:
Don't confuse this issue with the last one, this one is just messed up in so many ways. I have had, on many... many occasions, the teams are not balanced numerically. Now, this happens maybe ever 20 matches or so, but its still really bad. Basically its the classic 7 on 5 scenario. Though guess what, today I had a lovely match that decided to take it to a whole new level... I had a match were it was 7 on 4, mid game my teammate decided to leave (reasonable - Treyarch made their game unfair, so the guy had the right to rage quit), but wait it gets much worse. So we are currently at a match of 7 on 3 (of course I'm on the team of 3...) we are getting destroyed and a new player joins. Guess which team it decided to put the new player... THE OTHER TEAM!!!! How even! I have no words for you Treyarch, just fix your shit.
Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 04:45:28 am by JBird632
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksITS-CS117Conn6orsuper117
So this has been aggravating me since day one, BO3 is broken. I felt like ranting about this after I had a ridiculous match today, I will get to that in the last section... I don't understand how they can mess up the game when they've been doing this for over a decade now.

A good black ops 3 matchmaking game can be played only by supply drop purchases...

Just kidding. i never played on any online games since black ops 3's early months (as in November to New years day), and these are the many reasons. Im glad Im not the only one who suffered from these. Im the only one who goes out to the center of the map while the Christmas kiddies camp in the back corner trapping eachother only to get hailmary'd by an RCXD or semtexed from across map. and then Im the only one left only to get horded by every single Optic/Faze member on the other team.

My sister somehow gets all the good 5 bars Wifi and she only uses a Window's Xp Laptop and a 15 year younger Device 10x the performance gets only 1 bar every goddamn time I use the Internet.
Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 05:10:27 am by conn6orsuper117
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Match Making:
If any of you don't know, BO3 has a system of match making that sets players in lobbies based on certain conditions. None of which have anything to do with ping, meaning they don't care about setting up players in the same region together, they would much rather focus on skilled based match making. So, me being a 1.9 almost 2.0 kill death ratio (good, not amazing) I tend to be put on the team with a bunch of people who have just got the game after saving their little lunch money and begging mommy and daddy for a copy, while the other team of master prestige losers who haven't put the game down since day one. My point is the lag that is my first concern is strictly caused by Treyarch putting me up against a team that could rival optic or phase or whatever they call themselves.
SBMM is not a thing in BO3 and I get matchmade with players in my region quite often. I have to disagree a lot with that point, although, that's maybe because PC players are more skilled than console players.
Lag Compensation:
Now hear me out, I know that every online game that is a fast pace game that requires fast actions also requires a lag compensation system to allow players with worse connections to be able to play; however, when you negatively force a player with good internet to lag (bounce against walls, get shot around corners, jitter walk, and even have kill cams against you where the enemy clearly is missing by a mile) it starts to piss people off. You've been doing this for years, your net code from bo1/bo2 was amazing, but you screwed it up Treyarch... I would like to point out my internet use to be a solid 40mb down, and 5mb up which seemed to be an ok connection, not too much lag; however, once I upgraded to 100mb down and 15mb up I noticably have a worse connection in BO3 (only BO3). Looking at the ping in game I sit at a lovely 10ms, but as soon as I come with 5ft of another player (teammate or enemy) or being shot at, my ping shoots up to 500+. This is not acceptable at all.
Never had that happen to me at all.
Balanced Teams:
Don't confuse this issue with the last one, this one is just messed up in so many ways. I have had, on many... many occasions, the teams are not balanced numerically. Now, this happens maybe ever 20 matches or so, but its still really bad. Basically its the classic 7 on 5 scenario. Though guess what, today I had a lovely match that decided to take it to a whole new level... I had a match were it was 7 on 4, mid game my teammate decided to leave (reasonable - Treyarch made their game unfair, so the guy had the right to rage quit), but wait it gets much worse. So we are currently at a match of 7 on 3 (of course I'm on the team of 3...) we are getting destroyed and a new player joins. Guess which team it decided to put the new player... THE OTHER TEAM!!!! How even! I have no words for you Treyarch, just fix your shit.
I lost count of how many MP matches I've played in BO3, but I've never ever been in a match with such unbalanced teams. Maybe that's a console issue yet again.
I don't want to bash on consoles, but that's just how I see it. I've always seen broken team balancing on console and only one time I saw it on PC and it was from my friend's screenshot, PC players always give me a challenge, it's a rarity to be matched up with a noob who doesn't know how to press a fire button and I can do fine even with 200ms ping when playing with American friends (I'm located in EU).
In my opinion, BO3 can easily be considered the best MP CoD when we're talking about the last 3 releases and it is also the first CoD where I prestiged and I am willing to prestige more.
Purple Square Worshipper
Date Registered: 30 January 2014
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Famous User
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Purple Square Worshiper
Signature

donate to purplemanwomen www.paypal.me/bwc66930
Bwc66930's Groups
Famous User
Famous User
Bwc66930's Contact & Social Linksbwc66931bwc66930bwc66930bwc66930bwc66930dkwithaw
I never had issues with lag and my internet ain't the best. Only time I deal with lag is usually due to Netflix being on.

Never saw a issue with the match making, or team balanced. Only thing that wasn't much balanced when I almost went up against a clan who were all prestige masters, and that really was just a party so you can't split up the party to balance the teams
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
in my region we have connection problems since the release of the game, every lobby you enter have lag but big lag problems and now is dead i cant find anybody to play anymore. maybe 1 match per week and i have lag.
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut188mrpeanut1881337p34nut
Oh my god the netcode, I literally can't play on a wired connection. When I'm on WiFi it works for me. They try to make the game "equal" for everyone by setting back people with a better connection.

If you have a bad connection you're going to lag, there's always another server or you can upgrade (in most cases).
If not you're shit out of luck, but it's better than forcing a shittier system on everyone.

Oh also the first game I tried to build the swords on SoE, the fucking tram got stuck sideways in one of the stations.
Probably not going to buy the season pass for BO3, wasted enough money already. Also BO1 community mod tools may be happening soon, so that's definitely a plus.
Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 03:45:44 am by mrpeanut188
Date Registered: 23 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Joeycx's Groups
Joeycx's Contact & Social Links
same i feel the same way. All gamemodes are swamped with players not doing the objective ever since that season pass thing they did, to compensate for the utter mess of the black market. Now almost everymode is riddled with every dlc gun all over the place, every melee weapon exchanged 2-3 times between players and players camping in order to get the new dlc weapon. Utter mess.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I have FPS drops constantly and the game it's unplayable... so yes Bo3 is broken.
Date Registered: 5 September 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I belive purple is getting me...
IperBreach86's Groups
IperBreach86's Contact & Social LinksIperBreach86
I have FPS drops constantly and the game it's unplayable... so yes Bo3 is broken.
Well if you would be so smart to lower your game graphics settings,maybe just maybe you get more FPS
Ive got a 2GB graphics card +8GB of ram and 3.5 CPU and i can run the game at 200+FPS on all HIGH without any drops at all.
You cant say thats the game fault for that...

Sorry for this OT, after this, i kinda agree, but on PC MP doesnt seem so broken
sometimes bad matches happen but after all its a good experience!
There are somethings that could be fixed easly after all...
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 5 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
well with this last update i can play perfectly the game for real no joke
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
mrpeanut188's Groups
Well if you would be so smart to lower your game graphics settings,maybe just maybe you get more FPS
Ive got a 2GB graphics card +8GB of ram and 3.5 CPU and i can run the game at 200+FPS on all HIGH without any drops at all.
You cant say thats the game fault for that...
On lowest settings except for 1920x1080 at 80% I can spike down to 15fps in Shadows of Evil.
I have an AMD FX-8310 and a GTX660Ti.
And 24GB ram.

I can go on youtube and see people with 660Ti running the game on medium settings with drops to 40s.
MP isn't as borked but it's still a real turnoff.
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
On lowest settings except for 1920x1080 at 80% I can spike down to 15fps in Shadows of Evil.
I have an AMD FX-8310 and a GTX660Ti.
And 24GB ram.

I can go on youtube and see people with 660Ti running the game on medium settings with drops to 40s.
MP isn't as borked but it's still a real turnoff.

I have a GTX 570 and Phenom 955 @ 3.6GHz and runs fine for me at 1080p High settings, rare drops to 45, mostly coming from that docks area to the centre.

On MP it's smooth enough, stays about 60, mostly around 80FPS.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
mrpeanut188's Groups
I have a GTX 570 and Phenom 955 @ 3.6GHz and runs fine for me at 1080p High settings, rare drops to 45, mostly coming from that docks area to the centre.
The drops drops me to the 15fps, going into the beast mode usually puts me at 40-50. Every other game I benchmark in the correct place for a 660Ti, so it's a game specific issue. I've already checked NVIDIA profile and reset everything, installed drivers and everything, only thing I haven't done is reinstall windows.

Loading ...