Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Signature
liamsa669's Groups
liamsa669's Contact & Social Links
And if they do this well
and if they dont do this well, itll kill custom zombies. part of what grew custom zombies is how cheap it is. IDK about you, but i dont think box maps galor is worth $60. sure the occasional few maps will be treyarch worthy, but this also means they may "steal" our maps to save on the money and effort used to making a map. if this is what activision is thinking, then the future of activision games will be community orientated, which in my opinion will allow them to get lazy and get away with it. A good example of this is Destiny, the year 1 was shit. people played it just cuz they had friends playing it. so they were able to release dlc of content already in the game that was cut. not only were they lazy, they were able to bank off it. as year 1 ended, they realized the community still didnt like it so much. thus the year 2. year 2 is shit in mmo terms, but since we just wanted something (anything) better than what we had, we thought it was amazing. That is an example of us letting ourselves promote these kind of actions, if we stood up to bungie in year one, most of the year 2 features would have been in year 1, and the new year 2 might actually be worth the price. but w condole these actions and take the shit they give us.

also this site is called "ugx mods" not custom zombies mods, meaning this site can change to any game without having to change url or servers. they can just clear the databases and change a few graphics/board names and they are easily changed to another game. so this site has a low chance of dying as long as games support custom content.

also custom zombies are still able to die, the whole thing about the idea of custom zombies is to have something diffrent from the base game, but if box maps become the norm, then custom zombies will become like the base game and lose its potential
Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 08:10:45 pm by liamsa669
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
and if they dont do this well, itll kill custom zombies. part of what grew custom zombies is how cheap it is. IDK about you, but i dont think box maps galor is worth $60. sure the occasional few maps will be treyarch worthy, but this also means they may "steal" our maps to save on the money and effort used to making a map. if this is what activision is thinking, then the future of activision games will be community orientated, which in my opinion will allow them to get lazy and get away with it. A good example of this is Destiny, the year 1 was shit. people played it just cuz they had friends playing it. so they were able to release dlc of content already in the game that was cut. not only were they lazy, they were able to bank off it. as year 1 ended, they realized the community still didnt like it so much. thus the year 2. year 2 is shit in mmo terms, but since we just wanted something (anything) better than what we had, we thought it was amazing. That is an example of us letting ourselves promote these kind of actions, if we stood up to bungie in year one, most of the year 2 features would have been in year 1, and the new year 2 might actually be worth the price. but w condole these actions and take the shit they give us.

also this site is called "ugx mods" not custom zombies mods, meaning this site can change to any game without having to change url or servers. they can just clear the databases and change a few graphics/board names and they are easily changed to another game. so this site has a low chance of dying as long as games support custom content.

also custom zombies are still able to die, the whole thing about the idea of custom zombies is to have something diffrent from the base game, but if box maps become the norm, then custom zombies will become like the base game and lose its potential
... I love how some peoples minds just instantly go

awesome - .... wait no they will steal from us!

Weve been stealing from them for like 8 years now...
Date Registered: 27 January 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
liamsa669's Groups
liamsa669's Contact & Social Links
... I love how some peoples minds just instantly go

awesome - .... wait no they will steal from us!

Weve been stealing from them for like 8 years now...
the point of what i was saying is we dont want to promote laziness to them, they are a paid development team. where as more than 1/2 of us barely know how to use maya except from what we learned from rollons/toms/elfen's videoes. so of course those people would use content that was from newer cods. Even i use these content, but i use it to do stuff that people say is impossible to me. as a major franchise, if we support laziness from cod, not only will the games feel repetitive, other franchises will see that they can succeed at being lazy, so why not them.

as for stealing from them, i personally hate it. it removes the "new" vibe from the content. sure it many be "new" to waw, but for someone like me who has played every cod except cod 2... i want my "new" features to be actually new
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
the point of what i was saying is we dont want to promote laziness to them, they are a paid development team. where as more than 1/2 of us barely know how to use maya except from what we learned from rollons/toms/elfen's videoes. so of course those people would use content that was from newer cods. Even i use these content, but i use it to do stuff that people say is impossible to me. as a major franchise, if we support laziness from cod, not only will the games feel repetitive, other franchises will see that they can succeed at being lazy, so why not them.

as for stealing from them, i personally hate it. it removes the "new" vibe from the content. sure it many be "new" to waw, but for someone like me who has played every cod except cod 2... i want my "new" features to be actually new
yes, coz every feature in waw bo1 and bo2 was old ofc  :D

Been seeing hells retrievers and origins staffs for years Treyarch, pull your finger out
Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 08:23:55 pm by Harry Bo21
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(

Why are you so obsessed with box maps? Just because you are incapable of making a map with more than one room doesn't mean that applies to the rest of us. ::)
Date Registered: 17 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
- It was a clear black night, a clear white moon -
Signature
<3

AnimalLover

Aranda
Aldenrade
Christmas

<3

animallover's Groups
box maps..box maps..box maps..box maps..box maps..box maps.. thats all im hearing from everyone  ;D
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
box maps..box maps..box maps..box maps..box maps..box maps.. thats all im hearing from everyone  ;D
they did this when i said i would release all my packs too

"No harry dont, all the shitty box maps will come" etc etc

you guys need to get over it, its your approach to this that makes it this way imo...

New content - hate
No content - hate
Maps - hate
Box maps - hate
New mod tools - hate

the list goes on, you people cannot be satisfied lol
Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 08:37:36 pm by Harry Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
animallover's Groups
and im sure the good mappers wont make box maps.. people need to get over it.. yes some new mappers will.. who cares? im gonna make a box map when i start.. i really dont see the big issue at all...I say give it time and you'll see some amazing content.
Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 09:05:10 pm by animallover
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
and im sure the good mappers wont make box maps.. people need to get over it.. yes some new mappers will.. who cares? im gonna make a box map when i start.. i really dont see the big issue at all...I say give it time and you'll see some amazing content.
I think , as the argument always goes

we expect box maps to be made, especially to learn the tools

we dont expect them to be released

but im with ya, y'all need to stop worrying about what other people do, and stop acting like your beta testers on release topics. A good number of you only play maps now to find bugs / criticisms - thats not what its about. If a guy wanted you to "test" his map, he would ask you to "test" his map. I would be pretty annoyed myself if i "release" my map, and every comment after is "hey ill go find some bugs for you"

finding bugs along the way is one thing, "looking" for bugs, is just a waste of everyones time unless your asked to

who remembers the day when you just played - for the sake of playing?
Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 09:12:37 pm by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Last active: 9 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Behold the power of Mirror Force
Signature
The greatest failure is not to try and fail, but is to fail without trying.
Ramiabdh's Groups
Ramiabdh's Contact & Social Links
who remembers the day when you just played - for the sake of playing?

Good time man, good times.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
animallover's Groups
Whenever i jump into a custom map i just play and never even think to look for bugs unless its a beta test. But if i see an unexpected bug a long the way ill report it to the map maker.

But yeah like i say im super hyped! But i dont wanna get all cheerful yet as this could something worse than what we are used to.. so lets hope :)
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Whenever i jump into a custom map i just play and never even think to look for bugs unless its a beta test. But if i see an unexpected bug a long the way ill report it to the map maker.

But yeah like i say im super hyped! But i dont wanna get all cheerful yet as this could something worse than what we are used to.. so lets hope :)
And this my friend, is how i wish everyone else would act  :D
Date Registered: 31 December 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Hi
SadELight's Groups
SadELight's Contact & Social LinksSad E Light
I personally, am looking forward to these, with the stipulation that we'll still be able to port new stuff in. Also, I've been needing an excuse to convince myself to buy the game  ::)
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
Everyone is talking about custom zombies but we forgot all about custom Free-Run maps... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Everyone is talking about custom zombies but we forgot all about custom Free-Run maps... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
because this is a

Spoiler: click to open...
custom zombies site, devoted to custom zombies and filled with zombie content?

:troll:
Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 12:28:25 am by Harry Bo21

Loading ...