Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hi.
90Dboy's Groups
90Dboy's Contact & Social Links
So Treyarch revealed DLC4 to be Apocalypse. I don't care about the MP maps but Origins caught my eye. I am kinda sad about the new crew not being in it but the map looks good and the tank is awesome. Feel free to discuss what you think about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gId6lQsCvYs
Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 08:43:34 pm by 90Dboy
broken avatar :(
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
I honestly am not impressed, I say this a lot I guess but from what they have been saying about it, it doesn't seem to live up to the hype they threw at us. The robot is really only the interesting part about the map as far as I can see, and honestly when you think about it more work most likely went into huckleberry then this robot. The map just looks like any generic world at war map to me with an updated engine and better textures most likely. The new weapons are ok but they are pretty much just generic weapons, they most likely won't change the experience that much. As for the tranzit tank idea I think its just a little stupid, I mean you stand on this tank or whatever? The bus seems more original, I realize that its a different setting but they couldn't ride in the back of a transport truck or something? If I missed anything sorry I can't remember the rest of the video but unless they are gonna pull a bunch more features out of their ass they haven't revealed yet I put this map between tranzit and die rise.
Date Registered: 2 May 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hi.
90Dboy's Groups
90Dboy's Contact & Social Links
They did show off little at first in Buried, but then at the Replacer trailer, they showed more epic features.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
im glad that the 4 original characters are back but the map itself looks just as annoying as tranzit is.
Date Registered: 18 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
2014 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
moonmaster1's Groups
2014 Contest Winner
Origins doesn't look too bad, looks like MOTD with trenches.

They absolutely wasted the Mauser if its just a pistol reskin. That is my only gripe.
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
I honestly am not impressed, I say this a lot I guess but from what they have been saying about it, it doesn't seem to live up to the hype they threw at us. The robot is really only the interesting part about the map as far as I can see, and honestly when you think about it more work most likely went into huckleberry then this robot. The map just looks like any generic world at war map to me with an updated engine and better textures most likely. The new weapons are ok but they are pretty much just generic weapons, they most likely won't change the experience that much. As for the tranzit tank idea I think its just a little stupid, I mean you stand on this tank or whatever? The bus seems more original, I realize that its a different setting but they couldn't ride in the back of a transport truck or something? If I missed anything sorry I can't remember the rest of the video but unless they are gonna pull a bunch more features out of their ass they haven't revealed yet I put this map between tranzit and die rise.
well ive decided to only wach 3arc stuff about it until it comes out on pc but i think theres an entirely other part to the map :D

Post Merge: August 28, 2013, 06:36:18 pm
first thought : SUFF TO PORT YAAAAY  :lol:
Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 06:36:18 pm by IHammY/
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
well ive decided to only wach 3arc stuff about it until it comes out on pc but i think theres an entirely other part to the map :D

Post Merge: August 28, 2013, 06:36:18 pm
first thought : SUFF TO PORT YAAAAY  :lol:
STUFF THAT MOSTLY HAS TUTORIALS FOR ALREADY IN THE COMMUNITY YAY!
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I already played it and:
1) Pack-a-Punch camo is AWESUM
2) Yeah, the Mauser have the same damage as Colt 1911 but when paped its even better than Cobra (PaPed Python)
3) The robot was 50% the cause of my death in origins because i forgot to shoot his foot to teleport to his head but it also teleports downed players
4) Hell yeah. Elena Siegman is back
5) M1927 from Mob of the Dead is in the box
6) Some weapons from Black Ops return like AK-47 or SPAS-12
7) Olympia has been replaced with Ballista
8) DAT PANZER SOLDAT
9) DAT CRUSADER ZOMBIE
10) Mystery box needs power
11) Generators that need to be turned on for Pack-a-Punch to work
12) After like 10th round the Crusader Zombies start spawning in order to disable the running generators
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
only saw videos of it since i play on pc i dont get it till next month, but it looks amazing. I love the new and improved mp40. the robot im not too happy about but the fact that you can teleport inside of him sounds freaking amazing. you have to power up the generators for the perks, box, and pack a punch. no persistent perks, which im glad because it made zombies way too easy. You have a giant dude that runs around and disables your generators, and if that happens you lose the perks ability, so you have to constantly keep moving. its finally not catering to the noobs like black ops 2 has been. It seems like the hardest map in zombies history. The easter egg is amazing. ok im going to stop right here before i have 5 paragraphs of what i like about it.
Date Registered: 18 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
2014 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
moonmaster1's Groups
2014 Contest Winner
I love origins so far.

Cannot beat the panzer boss. He absorbs bullets like a Sham-wow.
Date Registered: 25 June 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Fallout Assault Center - Released!

Z ASYLUM - WIP  https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15236.msg150610.html#msg150610

Xbl, psn, and steam username is nickst98
nickst98's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
i have to admit, since die rise it seems they have learned a lesson about pulling shit out of their ass, motd was awesome so was buried and then theres origins which is better than both combined.
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I love origins so far.

Cannot beat the panzer boss. He absorbs bullets like a Sham-wow.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
A reference to Billy Mays or something?
It's the Sham-Wow guy  :poker:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser

Loading ...