More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
! No longer available

The animations in this are on par with the custom anims seen in this community.
I'm not sure how, since the people who were in charge of making this work on PS3/XBox 360 probably had a team of dedicated animators to work with it, and it still looks like the anims in this community.
Let me know what you guys think, but obviously, PC, this really doesn't apply to you, since you have the latest version either way, so your anims are top notch.
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Well, actually, they've only just exported the most important keyframes from anims like mag out or mag in and increased compression :please:
But with those animations, it sure looks like a 2001 game.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Well, actually, they've only just exported the most important keyframes from anims like mag out or mag in and increased compression :please:
But with those animations, it sure looks like a 2001 game.
Even you're anims look smoother than those in the vid (excluding your HAMR anims) :lol:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Even you're anims look smoother than those in the vid
*your
(but seriously, stuff like that awaken my inner grammar nazi)
(excluding your HAMR anims) :lol:
Date Registered: 21 June 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Keep Scrolling...
Signature
I Am New Into Mapping And All Of That Kind Of Stuff.I Appreciate Every Help Provided!
LegendHugo's Groups
LegendHugo's Contact & Social LinksHdinis09Hdinis09@hdinis09DonHugo
Bo3 on old gen is completely disgusting
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
*your
(but seriously, stuff like that awaken my inner grammar nazi)(Image removed from quote.)
Well, my bad.
Date Registered: 8 June 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Welcome to Luketown
sevengpluke's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sevengpluke's Contact & Social Linksdalukesevengplukesevengplukesevengplukesevengpluke
*your
(but seriously, stuff like that awaken my inner grammar nazi)(Image removed from quote.)

*Awakens  :P
Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 04:05:45 am by sevengpluke
Date Registered: 25 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
Signature

Maps:

Too many canceled ones to count

Leningrad BO3

Something else
NINJAMAN829's Groups
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg
*Awakens  :P

awakens*

On topic: Honestly I don't see why BO3 on last gen is a thing. It looks/plays horrible and shouldn't exist, but just my opinion.
Date Registered: 28 July 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
Pizza that is all.
Signature
There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
SoulTaker's Groups
SoulTaker's Contact & Social Links
awakens*

On topic: Honestly I don't see why BO3 on last gen is a thing. It looks/plays horrible and shouldn't exist, but just my opinion.
Because people are stupid enough to buy it thus encouraging Acti to port it over to last gen. It's a smart business strategy if they are gaining enough money back in my opinion.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
I can understand Treyarch's reasoning for the graphics not looking so great on last-gen, but why the fuck are the anims so terrible? When I first saw PS3 gameplay of Shadows of Evil, seeing how the weapons were reloaded made me think I was watching a beta version or something :poker:
Date Registered: 25 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I miss her
NINJAMAN829's Groups
NINJAMAN829's Contact & Social LinksNINJAMAN829DANINJAGAMERNINJAMAN829xg
I can understand Treyarch's reasoning for the graphics not looking so great on last-gen, but why the fuck are the anims so terrible? When I first saw PS3 gameplay of Shadows of Evil, seeing how the weapons were reloaded made me think I was watching a beta version or something :poker:

The company that made the ports for last gen also did the anims. They do look pretty bad but I guess it's what you get for putting an underdeveloped studio behind a major game title port.
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
The company that made the ports for last gen also did the anims. They do look pretty bad but I guess it's what you get for putting an underdeveloped studio behind a major game title port.

It disgusts me that Activision actually had the balls to accept this port...
Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 05:27:25 am by CyberMan1011
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
The game does not really look the best but hey the xbox 360 just hit 10 years old,  People are still getting most of the newest games for consoles that should have only lasted 3-7 years.  That is just my point of view on this game on last gen.  The hardware in the consoles are so outdated but the consoles are still running games that even take a somewhat good pc to be able to run it.

Like I said that's my point of view of the game on lastgen consoles.  :)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Because people are stupid enough to buy it thus encouraging Acti to port it over to last gen. It's a smart business strategy if they are gaining enough money back in my opinion.
I disagree with this. Yes itll make "a little bit" of cash, but will also destroy their reputation to hell and back. We will never trust a acti "port" again ( so last gen, console to pc, games to mobile etc etc etc ) because we know they give it to some useless wanna be studio that does a worse job than the completely free custom community on a 8 year old engine

It looks just plain bad, no beating around the bush

when I saw they had even changed the floor in the spawn area of shadows it became clear that they were just cutting corners for the sake of cutting corners

Anims look terrible, somethings are swapped out that dont even remotely match what they were swapped out with, anims look horrific and the guns just look terrible

If anything it just gave me a super glum look thinking back to all those morons on facebook screaming about the "fake" requirements of a next gen console and how its "all a conspiracy" and last gen can run it perfectly fine

granted these people really lack the marbles to even complete a full set, but it gives me joy knowing they are playing that shit piece that doesnt even have the giant after their retarded rants that got so much this shit piece was even constructed in the first place lol

Last gen is dead, pull out and let it gooooooooooo

Spoiler: click to open...
and "me can no afford it" will always be met with GET A JOB AND SAVE UP THEN - nothing in life is free, and the console has been around years now
Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 10:24:17 pm by Harry Bo21
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Well true "Last gen is dead",  But the fact might be they wanted to show people why its a good time to upgrade your xbox 360/PS3 to a xbox one/pc/ps4 :P

But I still find it very dumb how you only save $10 and you get a bunch of stuff taken out.

Loading ...