Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I always liked the gersch device however I never received it often in ascension.

Are there any extra limitations for the gersch device? (Ex. Throwing down two at a time, How many players allowed to posses one, Boss immunity?)
Throw as many as you want, you can only hold 3 and Max Ammo is the only way to get more. Only one player can have it at the time. Boss is immune, but it will still pull him towards the Black Hole, and when he reaches it, he will be teleported like a player!
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 18 May 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
2014 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
More
moonmaster1's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
2014 Contest Winner
Sounds like a really fun way to grief other players, by sending Brutus towards someone else.

Or at least have somebody kill him for you while you take the lottery powerup.  :P
  • n123q45
  • Deleted Member
n123q45
This user is deleted :(
Im pretty sure zombies explode after being sucked up
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
wow this looks amazing. cant wait to see what next thing yall bring in
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Throw as many as you want, you can only hold 3 and Max Ammo is the only way to get more. Only one player can have it at the time. Boss is immune, but it will still pull him towards the Black Hole, and when he reaches it, he will be teleported like a player!

?? in BO1 everyone is allowed gersch's as they act like monkeys and it seems a bit harsh if the one player who has gersch is down, wonder grenades have always been available for everyone
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
?? in BO1 everyone is allowed gersch's
That doesn't seem insanely overpowered to you? One alone can take out every zombie in a certain radius, and even if it doesnt kill them it distracts them. Seems really OP to have four people with a total of 12 gersch devices at once.
Date Registered: 2 May 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hi.
90Dboy's Groups
90Dboy's Contact & Social Links
That doesn't seem insanely overpowered to you? One alone can take out every zombie in a certain radius, and even if it doesnt kill them it distracts them. Seems really OP to have four people with a total of 12 gersch devices at once.
Can you have 2 people with Gersch's and 2 with monkeys?
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Yeah but you also gotta be lucky enough to get them out of the box in the first place. In black ops and even with monkeys in world at war the gameplay doesn't seem overpowered at all. When you say it like that, like you have 12 gersches at once it seems OP but I doubt everyone's gonna get a gersch before round 20+ and they go pretty quickly on a hard map. Think of monkey bombs on the cat walk of der riese or something as an example.

Post Merge: September 01, 2013, 09:26:43 pm
Can you have 2 people with Gersch's and 2 with monkeys?
Gersches have replaced monkeys in the mod.
Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 09:26:43 pm by SajeOne
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups

not really, perhaps slightly but the main reason why is because they were a replacement for monkeys in terms of distracting zombies to help revive teammates, and if the Gersch in this mod is also replacing the Monkeys, then everyone should be allowed them like on BO1 and Monkeys in general, the main reason people wanted Monkeys/Gersch's was to help revive other players i'd imagine, and personally i never saw it to be OP in BO1 as it was very rare for everyone to have Gerschs at the same time and people only tend to use them for emergencies like when someone goes down
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Alright I will allow 4 on the map but if it turns out to be OP during testing I will either limit it to two instead of four, or make it so that it gets rare-er in the box if someone already has them.
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups

Whoa... back up. Only ONE PERSON can hold them at any one time? If that's the case, I would rather you just left Monkey Bombs in then. I only ever used Gersch for reviving purposes anyway, and limiting it to one person is actuall a disadvantage.

However OP you think it is, remember... this is the custom scene. There is no leaderboards, and glitching is beyond sad. We play these maps for fun, not seriously. This would make 4 player matches a tad frustrating on an already ropey game engine. You need to reconsider this...

PLEASE!!!

Post Merge: September 01, 2013, 09:56:40 pm
Alright I will allow 4 on the map but if it turns out to be OP during testing I will either limit it to two instead of four, or make it so that it gets rare-er in the box if someone already has them.

Ignore my last post then. Glad you have seen reason. :D
Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 09:56:40 pm by DeathBringerZen
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups

wise decision
Date Registered: 1 June 2013
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombies?
Signature
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3950067582.png

WaW - Nazi_zombie_candyland/Nazi_zombie_ascension2.0  90%-95% (Not completed)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_meth/Nazi_zombie_lamanai  100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_killswitch 100% (complete)
WaW - Nazi_zombie_pax 100%  (complete + UGX 1.1 edition)
BO3 - zm_epping_woods 80%
iBarnett's Groups
iBarnett's Contact & Social LinksiBarnettiBarnettiBarnettCorey Barnett
Sick! This is what I was waiting for. Once again unreal job!! Can't wait
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
cant you ake it to dissappear zombies dead bodies? because it looks cheap how they just fall down :L but its cool anyways
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
cant you ake it to dissappear zombies dead bodies? because it looks cheap how they just fall down :L but its cool anyways
Oops, I totally forgot to implement that. I'll make sure it does that before release.

Loading ...