Lockdown
Overrun (Black Ops Mod)
Snowglobe
Leviathan
Abandoned School
Ski Resort
Leviathan Redux
JBird632's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
Community Scripter Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom scripting in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
JBird632's Contact & Social LinksJBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632JBird632Mapper
Black Ops 3 Wiki

Wiki: https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/Black+Ops+3+Modtools
We have recently been updating our Wiki page in preparation of the release of a public Beta for Black Ops 3 Mod Tools. As of right now we are unsure of the actual release date for the public beta - though it is said to be sometime this year. The wiki as of right now is still in the progress of being created, but many of the tutorials and changes from WaW and BO1 modding have been released and are currently visible.

We have plans to create a number of different tutorials to help the community when they first get the mod tools - as well as aid our fellow alpha testers.
These tutorials will include: Mapping (how to map, advanced mapping, and tips), Scripting (how to write scripts, techniques we use, specific zombie features), and Modding (including weapons, character models, sounds, etc).
More detailed tutorials will include a written and video portion to help those of you who learn better with a visual representation. Some of these tutorials have already been recorded as well as are in the process of being recorded.

We look forward to seeing what all of your will make with the Black Ops 3 Mod Tools.
Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 04:58:10 pm by JBird632
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
- It was a clear black night, a clear white moon -
Signature
<3

AnimalLover

Aranda
Aldenrade
Christmas

<3

animallover's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Have you ever thought about opening the wiki to the public for editing/additions? This IMO has been the biggest downfall of the UGX wiki. You end up reading more Tutorials from the tutorial section than you do from the Wiki itself.

OFC there are trolls and stuff so you would need to do moderator approval on it, but we can't rely solely on the Team Members for information about the tools.

100% Agree would be cool
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Have you ever thought about opening the wiki to the public for editing/additions? This IMO has been the biggest downfall of the UGX wiki. You end up reading more Tutorials from the tutorial section than you do from the Wiki itself.

OFC there are trolls and stuff so you would need to do moderator approval on it, but we can't rely solely on the Team Members for information about the tools.
The problem is guaranteeing the quality and consistency of the content. The tutorials people would write wouldn't be properly formatted etc. We have always invited people to email us any tutorials they think belong on the Wiki and big surprise, we've received 0 emails.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
thats not entirely true, i asked several times if i could fix up or add to the wiki, coz i found a number of issues, and was told by lukkie that he was dealing with it so no
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
I second nate. I would go with simple name and content fields, after the Submitter has submitted his tut. He will recieve a window popup, " Thank you for .... We will review you Tutorial and email you, Please remember to check your inbox daily" that way you can help people and people can help you!
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
thats not entirely true, i asked several times if i could fix up or add to the wiki, coz i found a number of issues, and was told by lukkie that he was dealing with it so no
Depending on when you emailed him, he may not have been in charge of it yet. Either way I was never made aware.
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
I second nate. I would go with simple name and content fields, after the Submitter has submitted his tut. He will recieve a window popup, " Thank you for .... We will review you Tutorial and email you, Please remember to check your inbox daily" that way you can help people and people can help you!
As far as I know, Confluence doesn't support anything like this, we would have to arrange something ourselves which we don't have the resources to do right now. I'll bring it up to Delta.

Just add a poll and then make a decision

Double Post Merge: August 18, 2016, 08:41:52 pm
This tends to be a trend with your moderators. A lot of stuff seams to go under your radar due to them. Just saying. I have experienced this on many occasions once was a death threat which I had to personally message you
I specifically tell them I don't want to hear about every little thing that happens, otherwise what's the point of delegating tasks to staff if I still have to micromanage everything? Your case with the threat was unique, a wiki email is no where near in comparison.
Date Registered: 23 November 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Slayer Elite
Gabrielle's Groups
Gabrielle's Contact & Social LinksTutorialZoneNL
When will we be able to use the MOD tools?
[UGX] Founder
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
When will we be able to use the MOD tools?
Hopefully by the end of the year but 3arc hasn't told us.

Loading ...