Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
This post has been copied from the private Exclusive Donor's Section to the public Announcements section. Donors saw this post on 9/27/2014. I will continue to copy these Devblogs to the Announcements section as they become old enough that the donor exclusivity was long enough.

• Fixed a bug where the zombie gibbing from semtex stuck to a zombie would crash the game.
  • Fixed a bug where the Acid Gat shots would not attract zombies if they were shot on the ground.
  • Fixed a bug where the Hell's Retriever/Redeemer were replacing the semtex in player inventory.
  • Added checks to make sure melee weapons are not given in a random weapons list for Gungame/Sharpshooter.
  • Fixed a bug where you couldn't replace your broken turret using the Traps Machine in certain circumstances.
  • Fixed a bug where the Brain Damage mutator did not work with pistols.
  • Fixed a bug where the traps machine menu could not be opened in certain circumstances.
  • Added displaying of Custom Weapons List and active mutators to game over screen.
  • Reverted back to a single row of 10 perks instead of two rows of 5 because apparently people like that more.
  • Fixed a bug where Brutus could spawn in certain unaccessable areas under rare circumstances.
  • Fixed a bug where the Scavenger and Hyena Infra-dead did not zoom your FOV while ADSing.
  • Implemented Winter's Fury as an intermediary between the stock Winter's Howl and the HELLFIRE. The HELLFIRE is the elemental version of the Winter's Fury and can be obtained from the Elemental Machine. Stats:
  • --- Winter's Howl has a limit of 6 zombies frozen per shot in a range of 4m with a clipsize of 6 (24 shots reserve)
  • --- Winter's Fury has a limit of 12 zombies frozen per shot in a range of 8m with a clipsize of 9 (36 shots reserve)
  • --- HELLFIRE has a limit of 16 zombies burned per shot in a range of 12m with a clipsize of 10 (50 shots reserve)
  • Made a small enhancement to the UGX Wallweapon boxes; when you buy a gun the gun will disappear from the box and the door will close. It will open immediately after with a fresh gun mounted in it.
  • Fixed a bug that broke Who's Who's ability to give you your perks back after a successful revive.
  • Fixed a bug that broke Who's Who's ability to take your perks away that you bought as a Ghost.
  • Implemented the looping Who's Who music from BO2 that plays while you are a Ghost.

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Not sure why people disliked the perk rows but oh well
Lot of Who's Who related tweaks in these posts, appreciate you adding the music for it to give that authentic experience  :)
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Not sure why people disliked the perk rows but oh well

Personally I think it looked a bit silly if you had more than 5 perks but less than 10 as they were uneven. It may be trivial to some but Requiem is not your bog standard, run of the mill map, so I think it is a change for the better to be honest.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
wait so if you buy a perk as whos who ghost, you keep it when revived?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
wait so if you buy a perk as whos who ghost, you keep it when revived?
Who's Who will work exactly like it does in BO2, with the added improvement of not spawning you into a clusterfuck of zombies.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
Personally I think it looked a bit silly if you had more than 5 perks but less than 10 as they were uneven. It may be trivial to some but Requiem is not your bog standard, run of the mill map, so I think it is a change for the better to be honest.
Unless the perks alternated rows but it's a moot point now
I 100% approve of not spawning into a horde, somewhat defeated the point of having a second chance when it was actually no chance
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Who's Who will work exactly like it does in BO2, with the added improvement of not spawning you into a clusterfuck of zombies.

Do we still only have the pistol and 2 grenades as that doesnt help us much, i like what someone in the community did and made the ghost have insta kill capabilities
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Do we still only have the pistol and 2 grenades as that doesnt help us much, i like what someone in the community did and made the ghost have insta kill capabilities
You can buy whatever you want while in Ghost mode and you will get refunded once you revive yourself as well as get ALL of your stuff back... I really don't think the perk needs to be any more OP than 3arc already made it.
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
You can buy whatever you want while in Ghost mode and you will get refunded once you revive yourself as well as get ALL of your stuff back... I really don't think the perk needs to be any more OP than 3arc already made it.

The perk never seemed OP to me tbh, but i guess thats because they put it on a map where you have 0 chance of picking yourself up
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
Depends on the strategy you're executing, imo having a stronger pistol akin to when in Last Stand during a Self Revive would have been nice but once you got used to Who's Who it wasn't that bad [having the Revive bonus is definitely recommended though]

The thing which dictates survival chance more than anything is the map layout which unfortunately you cannot plan for so you can only do what's best for the majority of situations

Curious, what platform do you frequent alex?
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Curious, what platform do you frequent alex?

Xbox 360, only play WaW on my laptop
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
Not to worry I'm not often on PC, be great to Co-Op sometimes but rolling Solo helps self-improvement particularly as WaW is - to date - the most difficult of the 3 Treyarch releases

On topic, are the majority of the bumps ironed out now?
The Doctor
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Not to worry I'm not often on PC, be great to Co-Op sometimes but rolling Solo helps self-improvement particularly as WaW is - to date - the most difficult of the 3 Treyarch releases

Its funny because people say how the zombies work on WaW, they like suck you in and its very ropey, but on BO1/2 if you're stuck in a horde - you're dead meat, however on WaW, when im stuck in a horde, i find it much easier to escape, its like i took 10 hits and i just run through them
[UGX] Social Networking & Q.A.
Date Registered: 18 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
MrSlagovich's Groups
UGX Team Member
All the major bugs we have found have been fixed apart from a couple that still need work
Date Registered: 2 April 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
If it's not perfect, you'll never see it.
Signature
Learn by doing, not copy and pasting.

Enjoy my 2015 contest map, a simple map with bo1-bo2 features
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=14968.msg149200#
Centric's Groups
Centric's Contact & Social Linkscentricccentric_

In bo2 you lost semtexs when revived after being in who's who, same with tombstone, could you fix that if you haven't already? And you also still had your claymores when in who's who mode, I'm hoping we will have that too so we have a little chance to survive :)

Loading ...