Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
W.I.P UPDATE
Wall weapon system for O.R.B.i.T.
It works like other wall weapons except if the weapon you are holding, when you go to buy the weapon on the wall box, is a primary weapon or upgraded, it will put that weapon in the wall weapon box.

Feel free to give your opinion , good or bad

It looks good, but you mentioned that if the gun is upgraded it will put that weapon on the wall. Can you buy the weapon back? Of course, if its an upgraded weapon that you are buying surely it would cost more than the regular weapon. Would this be the case?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
It looks good, but you mentioned that if the gun is upgraded it will put that weapon on the wall. Can you buy the weapon back? Of course, if its an upgraded weapon that you are buying surely it would cost more than the regular weapon. Would this be the case?

Yes, it cost 5000 for an upgraded weapon off the wall currently. I made the price be controlled in the add_zombie_weapon function, so we can change it for each weapon, if we decide that some should not be more expensive, or should be cheaper... We have made the ammo cost 1/2 the gun cost for the most part.

Also, these are not the guns that will be in the map of course. Many people have offered help, and we are very grateful for them. Thank you to you all. We will be working on a list as soon as we get can.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Yes, it cost 5000 for an upgraded weapon off the wall currently. I made the price be controlled in the add_zombie_weapon function, so we can change it for each weapon, if we decide that some should not be more expensive, or should be cheaper... We have made the ammo cost 1/2 the gun cost for the most part.

Also, these are not the guns that will be in the map of course. Many people have offered help, and we are very grateful for them. Thank you to you all. We will be working on a list as soon as we get can.

Sounds good. Cant wait to see more surprises you guys have in stre
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Action is the enemy of thought
Signature
tudark's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
tudark's Contact & Social Linkstudark71The Morgue
Sounds good. Cant wait to see more surprises you guys have in stre
Thanks for your interest thezombiekilla6
Date Registered: 10 October 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'U 'Avin a Giggle der' M8?'
Signature
Loading Fucks to give....50%
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
GdayitsVishnu's Contact & Social Linksgunitmaynejezzayhayza
love it! use this weapon system, it goes together like kanye and kanye.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
W.I.P UPDATE
Wall weapon system for O.R.B.i.T.
It works like other wall weapons except if the weapon you are holding, when you go to buy the weapon on the wall box, is a primary weapon or upgraded, it will put that weapon in the wall weapon box.

Feel free to give your opinion , good or bad
although I think its innovative, I think you should stick with the normal but with the UGX wallbuys from requiem (unless you dont have the beta) but then again I just thought that if you want to train in a spot and you dont want the gun provided in the spot " just stick your weapon in the slot and your problems will be gone."
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
although I think its innovative, I think you should stick with the normal but with the UGX wallbuys from requiem (unless you dont have the beta) but then again I just thought that if you want to train in a spot and you dont want the gun provided in the spot " just stick your weapon in the slot and your problems will be gone."

Thanks for you input. This map will not be running the UGX mod. I hope that you enjoy the challenges and advantages this wall weapon system provides.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
are you open for suggestions?
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tudark's Groups
are you open for suggestions?
sure what is your suggestions?
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
well, my suggestion is a little outside the box but take it as food for thought, now personally i'd like to see the boss as an alien, im really unsure what the boss is planned or if there is one already but imagine the potential, now as some people have said this reminds them of alien isolation, maybe just maybe if it's somehow possible between two great people and the community maybe this boss could be...wait for it....A XENOMORPH yes thats right, now you're probably thinking why? well because instead of the usual brutus or fat zombie, why not have something a little more space related?
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
well, my suggestion is a little outside the box but take it as food for thought, now personally i'd like to see the boss as an alien, im really unsure what the boss is planned or if there is one already but imagine the potential, now as some people have said this reminds them of alien isolation, maybe just maybe if it's somehow possible between two great people and the community maybe this boss could be...wait for it....A XENOMORPH yes thats right, now you're probably thinking why? well because instead of the usual brutus or fat zombie, why not have something a little more space related?

If we find someone that can make that happen, we will fit it in the map. We do have some plans for bosses, but we want to make them work before we post them.
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
GdayitsVishnu's Groups
good to hear. stay consistent with this map because i believe you both can do it no matter how hard, just forgetting the waw limits for now
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tudark's Groups
Added perk sell back feature and modulating perk hud so we don't have to put a limit on perks now.

Perk sell back with limitless hud
Still need animation, sounds, and fix sell back price.
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
Very interesting, I like it :)

I'm intrigued by the scrolling perk symbols, does that help with limits much?
Something I would suggest would be to slow the scrolling down a little as it could get distracting and/or difficult to keep track of which perks you do and don't have

Overall though I welcome the feature and look forward to more on this, good luck :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Very interesting, I like it :)

I'm intrigued by the scrolling perk symbols, does that help with limits much?
Something I would suggest would be to slow the scrolling down a little as it could get distracting and/or difficult to keep track of which perks you do and don't have

Overall though I welcome the feature and look forward to more on this, good luck :)

Thanks!
I do plan on trying to slow it down a bit. Just doesn't look as good slower, but it was recommended to fade them in and out on the ends, so I will add that then too.
It helps with the hud limit because I only have 4 hud elements for the perks at any given time.

If you think this is distracting, I am not done yet, lol. The plan is to make it look like an molecule/atom image is rotating behind each perk shader... If we have the resources for it. I will still only be using one hud element per, but more shaders.

Edit: Been thinking, and I might start the first perk off screen and then fade them out to the right...
Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 09:00:23 pm by MakeCents

Loading ...