Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Things to do before you can say that you remaster anything:
1. To know exactly wich means "To Remaster"
2. To have the master (the original or original files)
3. Be sure that you really are improving the original, in the case of a videogame level, be sure the textures and fx's at least receive some kind of improve.
Otherwise you only use a tag, a fake tag.
MikeVLC's Groups
MikeVLC's Contact & Social Linksmikevlc1mikevlcmikevlcMikeVLCdjmike81MikeVLC
4 random start pistols (mc96, colt_bo2, five_seven, bloodhound) /makecents
4 random characters with specific viewhands /makecents
start zone like No Mans Land from Moon zombie's map BO1 /script by bluntstuffy
nuketown 2025 map with three new playable areas but respecting the original map
perks arrive style similar to nuketown zombies map BO2 /gogeta
deathmachine powerup /script by gogeta, fixed by bluntstuffy
2 bosses zombies, Napalm Zombie from Shangrila map BO1 and Panzersoldat from Origins map BO2 /redspace200
Easter Egg* /bluntstuffy
3 wonder weapons: thundergun, wavegun, blundergat /shippuden, rickoz, gogeta
6 weapons double pap with special camo Golden Royalty Dark Matter, second pap costs 10.000*

Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 05:28:44 pm by MikeVLC
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nice choice of map! :D

I loved the original Nuketown MP map and genuinely was super excited for the zombie version but it turned out to be a very poor map. Visually is was nice but I was really disappointed in the layout they went for and the fact the limited it to only 4 perks and deciding not to add a wonder weapon was beyond tragic.

The worst part of it though was that in pre-release interviews they were asked how they would adapt the map for zombies and they talked about including an underground area and opening the map up more but in the end they did not add any new areas and actually made the map playing area a lot smaller that the MP map.

I heard this was down to time constraints, and if so then I am even more disappointed because I only bought the Hardened Edition for this map and feel I was robbed blind.

That aside, I look forward to what you can do with the map. There was an awesome looking Nuketown map over on the ZM site a while back (not the poor 1940's version) that was near to completion but suddenly was abandoned. Shame as it looked like it could have been great fun. Hopefully your own version can prove to be a worthwhile attempt.

The very best of luck with it. I look forward to seeing more of it.
Date Registered: 27 January 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Guilhermex12's Groups
Guilhermex12's Contact & Social LinksGuilhermex12UGX-Mods
The features look awesome man! Please, don't cancel this map :)
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
Date Registered: 16 April 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Complete Noob to Custom Zombies and PC Gaming
MyNameIsBoB's Groups
MyNameIsBoB's Contact & Social LinksMyNameIsB0b

I loved the original Nuketown MP map and genuinely was super excited for the zombie version but it turned out to be a very poor map. Visually is was nice but I was really disappointed in the layout they went for and the fact the limited it to only 4 perks and deciding not to add a wonder weapon was beyond tragic.

The worst part of it though was that in pre-release interviews they were asked how they would adapt the map for zombies and they talked about including an underground area and opening the map up more but in the end they did not add any new areas and actually made the map playing area a lot smaller that the MP map.

I heard this was down to time constraints, and if so then I am even more disappointed because I only bought the Hardened Edition for this map and feel I was robbed blind.

That aside, I look forward to what you can do with the map. There was an awesome looking Nuketown map over on the ZM site a while back (not the poor 1940's version) that was near to completion but suddenly was abandoned. Shame as it looked like it could have been great fun. Hopefully your own version can prove to be a worthwhile attempt.

Do you have a link to that interview? I'm not calling you a liar or anything but I'm interested in what Treyarch stated.
Date Registered: 23 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
MikeVLC's Groups

you can do with the map. There was an awesome looking Nuketown map over on the ZM site a while back (not the poor 1940's version) that was near to completion but suddenly was abandoned. Shame as it looked like it could have been great fun. Hopefully your own version can prove to be a worthwhile attempt.
That aside, I look forward to what

I totally agreed, great disappointing that map because they have too much easy to make a playable and replayable map and they decided to ruin nuketown.
Before bo2 they said a lot of things like zombies 8 players games, at start of bo2 with a bug it could play 8 players games but they patched this, bo2 zombies is too much features but not much funny maps to replay.

Thank you!

I will try to make map the best as possible.

Post Merge: June 15, 2014, 08:50:03 pm
The features look awesome man! Please, don't cancel this map :)

Thank you!
I expect dont cancel this. is only that I am starting on map making and finish this map suppose quite time.

Post Merge: June 15, 2014, 08:54:34 pm
this mait help you :)

https://www.mediafire.com/?2ce70x30fn1r8ei

(Image removed from quote.)

Thank you for the file.
Some parts will be very helpful, but the file is not from the pic ?
The pic is your version of nuketown ?
Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 08:54:34 pm by MikeVLC
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Do you have a link to that interview? I'm not calling you a liar or anything but I'm interested in what Treyarch stated.

I will look for it and see if I can find it. I am not the only person here to have seen that same interview though, so I am sure someone else will be able to back me up on it's existence, but as I said I will look for it and if I find it I will post it here.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
This is not the interview I was talking about, but it explains some of the things I was talking about.

http://technology.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981737941

I will find the other interview still. Definitely was not the map it was originally supposed to be though.
drago
Date Registered: 5 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
jjbradman's Groups
jjbradman's Contact & Social Linksjjbradmanjjbradmanjjbradman
Thank you for the file.
Some parts will be very helpful, but the file is not from the pic ?
The pic is your version of nuketown ?
uh oh sorry. heres the correct one
and yeah i found the same models from cfg you have xD and made that but i havent worked for some time

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rpdcuhtac9wwx0a/Copia+de+nk2.map
Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 09:25:22 pm by jjbradman
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
MikeVLC's Groups
I will look for it and see if I can find it. I am not the only person here to have seen that same interview though, so I am sure someone else will be able to back me up on it's existence, but as I said I will look for it and if I find it I will post it here.

Some companies before a great game launch act like a politician in campaign, very to promise and when game is launched and they are cashed some of those promises it stay in that, in promises.

Is really hard to find out who of treyarch said the exact words, because all before launch have twitters and other accounts and they are going filtering the features, but the fact is that most of games create expectations that after breach.

For example last bo2 the first month of launch on ps3 at least was totally unplayable, constants downs, freeze console and apart of technical failures, they promised 8 players games on zombies and they after removed this and for try to solve this they made grief mode with little success.

Post Merge: June 15, 2014, 09:30:07 pm
uh oh sorry. heres the correct one
and yeah i found the same models from cfg you have xD and made that but i havent worked for some time

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rpdcuhtac9wwx0a/Copia+de+nk2.map

Oh dude really really grateful.
Thank you!

I have changed folders of xmodel and some prefabs cant see and there arent the truck but with this file you removed days of work.
Thank you
Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 09:30:07 pm by MikeVLC
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links

You took the words out of my mouth, I also saw that interview and my hatred for Trashtown was because of exactly what you said, I bought the HE just for NZ and was looking forward to it based on what they said in the interview and when it turned out to be crap, I felt slightly robbed, and as the OP said, the map isn't fun for what he stated.

That aside, I'm looking forward to a decent Nuketown re-make, though I hear around here, someone else is also working on a Nuketown map, if not planning to do one, and he'll open the whole map up, have multiple houses open etc - if you want to compete, maybe you should do the same, I'd hate to just see MP Nuketown with a load of perks squeezed into it.

But good luck with this
Date Registered: 27 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Guilhermex12's Groups
Guilhermex12's Contact & Social LinksGuilhermex12UGX-Mods
Actually, I could not enjoy the bug of 8 players, not enjoyed the Grief mode.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
MikeVLC's Groups
You took the words out of my mouth, I also saw that interview and my hatred for Trashtown was because of exactly what you said, I bought the HE just for NZ and was looking forward to it based on what they said in the interview and when it turned out to be crap, I felt slightly robbed, and as the OP said, the map isn't fun for what he stated.

That aside, I'm looking forward to a decent Nuketown re-make, though I hear around here, someone else is also working on a Nuketown map, if not planning to do one, and he'll open the whole map up, have multiple houses open etc - if you want to compete, maybe you should do the same, I'd hate to just see MP Nuketown with a load of perks squeezed into it.

But good luck with this

Is not my intention to do that, I am going to respect the size of map like in the original, the map is not totally open and I wiil  try to integrate the zombie items with the map and an option for make it for zombie style is to make it night map but trying to make a good lighting.
 I am noob and I know it but my idea is only three perks buyable quick revive for solo, jugg and speed cola, but these two last perks must falling from the sky like in bo2, one perk randomly in round 4-6 and the second round 8-10.
Really in custom maps until round 8 or 10 (except some extreme custom maps) is not necessary to buy jugg and if I can I want do this, random perks but only two like in moon and falling from the sky in random rounds like bo2
And wunderfizz for rest of perks.

Post Merge: June 15, 2014, 09:55:14 pm
Actually, I could not enjoy the bug of 8 players, not enjoyed the Grief mode.
Me neither, but you can see games in this mode in map bus depot, in die rise and in nuketown, is awesome and really fun.
If you want to see you can search relaxingend videos in 8 players games.
Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 10:22:10 pm by MikeVLC
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(

But good luck with this
Listen, if you can beat cyber to it - i wouldn't be surprised. He's still working on his current project "Facility". I would defiantly open up ALL of Nuketown, which is what everybody wanted all along. if your putting in the panzer AND the napalm zombie, i wouldn't make plane boss zombies (A custom model with increased health) like Asylum v2 and Bridge... Infact, i would not include the panzer as it would not fit the map and a "mid-round" boss would already be included (napalm). Also, the napalm would fit the theme better. I would include a special boss round (Space monkeys, Pentagon Thief, Jumping jacks, ext) along with the napalm. I do hope this is as detailed as possible and everything works right. Nice job with what you got so far! One last thing - Why are you including stopping power? DT II has the same effect, and if the shader isnt bo2 themed (cause im assuming the perks will have bo2 shaders) it wont fit and would look off. Anyway, keep up the good work! ;)   
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
MikeVLC's Groups
Listen, if you can beat cyber to it - i wouldn't be surprised. He's still working on his current project "Facility". I would defiantly open up ALL of Nuketown, which is what everybody wanted all along. if your putting in the panzer AND the napalm zombie, i wouldn't make plane boss zombies (A custom model with increased health) like Asylum v2 and Bridge... Infact, i would not include the panzer as it would not fit the map and a "mid-round" boss would already be included (napalm). Also, the napalm would fit the theme better. I would include a special boss round (Space monkeys, Pentagon Thief, Jumping jacks, ext) along with the napalm. I do hope this is as detailed as possible and everything works right. Nice job with what you got so far! One last thing - Why are you including stopping power? DT II has the same effect, and if the shader isnt bo2 themed (cause im assuming the perks will have bo2 shaders) it wont fit and would look off. Anyway, keep up the good work! ;)

Panzer soldat doesnt spawn till round 8, in nuketown zombies of black ops 2 would be totally disproportionate a panzersoldat but in this version with chance of have wonder weapons and more space to move, for me panzer soldat in this map will be funny  ;D
I like the idea of spacemonkeys or pentagon thief, I had an idea to special boss round, in round 10, 20, 30 ...
each 10 rounds special boss with panzer and napalm (round 10: 3 panzer, 3 napalm and increasing 1 + each 10 round till round 40)

My idea is that you can have chance to kill zombies since round mid o mid high (25-35) with bullet weapons avoiding to waste half clip in a zombie and chance you can kill since these rounds will be because double tap 2.0 is x2 damage bullet and stopping power in this map is 1,5 damage bullet if you get two perks damage is x3 per bullet
stopping power is only available on wunderfizz
and yes probably a problem with the shader of stopping power but Is a far problem now, but when arrives the moment I will try to find the best solution.
I hope too that the map would be detailed as possible and everything works OK

I wanna change all textures seen on the pic, add foliage and all items would be necessary and make that this map looks the best way possible.
I know that I have a loooot of work to do.
Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 10:54:51 pm by MikeVLC

Loading ...