UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Legacy (First Map)(September 26th Release)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 10 years ago
by NascarFanatic24
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Yep. Yet another mapper has Black Ops 2 weapons in their map without a clue what their doing. YET AGAIN. afuq, its only getting worse too since Cowman and Jzob can't keep things to themselves and are still giving out shit.

Learn to get your facts right before making assumptions Mr Negativity.

He has several mappers like ZK, JBird etc helping him, and his weapon ports are at a very early stage. JBird is helping him with the weapons, and he obviously knows what he's doing... right?

His map is nowhere near 60% finished, and he only put that there as he didn't really know what to put. I am sure the weapons will look and sound decent by the time it reaches beta testing.
Date Registered: 23 October 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm back.
Signature
Love slaying them zombies up and sharing it with the world.

www.youtube.com/nascarfanatc24
www.twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24

Mapper of Legacy: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4096.0
NascarFanatic24's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Thanks for your guys feedback, right now I only currently have 2 weapons from black ops 2, I play to add from games. Just cuase I have one or two does not mean i will have all. This is my first map and I am going to make it because I enjoy doing it.

Also, I will be streaming me making it over perioid of time.

twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Learn to get your facts right before making assumptions Mr Negativity.

My facts straight? THESE ARE THE FACTS.

1. More people have been giving out and trading assets that doesn't even belong to them. I see this daily if not weekly of people making "trades" in the chat AND BEGGING for them.

2. The people who are receive these weapons don't always know what their doing. They just drop and drag the weapons and then release a map unknowing or caring how they are.

3. The result: More maps have come out with broken or half-assed weapons they got from someone else.

I could name THREE recent maps that have come out that would fit either of the above categories. Don't even try to turn around and say that theres nothing wrong with them and my views are BS. When weapons are missing sounds and the damage values are set to 500+ min damage there is definitely something wrong.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.

1. More people have been giving out and trading assets that doesn't even belong to them. I see this daily if not weekly of people making "trades" in the chat AND BEGGING for them.

2. The people who are receive these weapons don't always know what their doing. They just drop and drag the weapons and then release a map unknowing or caring how they are.

3. The result: More maps have come out with broken or half-assed weapons they got from someone else.

I could name THREE recent maps that have come out that would fit either of the above categories. Don't even try to turn around and say that theres nothing wrong with them and my views are BS. When weapons are missing sounds and the damage values are set to 500+ min damage there is definitely something wrong.
At the risk of agreeing with Daedra, I have observed this type of thing happening for years. Someone will release something to the community - it could be perfect, or maybe it works but has some bugs, or maybe its ridden with bugs. But what you can count on is that you will see that something in 80% of the maps released for the next 1-2 months. If that something was broken then god help you because you're going to have to put up with it for at least a month. If people did things themselves though it would be even worse when they dont know what they are doing - so thats not the solution. The solution is to stop trading/posting broken content for people to use. For instance I've seen a silenced Mauser that shoots thompson sounds in two maps in the last couple weeks...
Date Registered: 6 August 2012
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
fatboypro's Groups
fatboypro's Contact & Social Links
At the risk of agreeing with Daedra, I have observed this type of thing happening for years. Someone will release something to the community - it could be perfect, or maybe it works but has some bugs, or maybe its ridden with bugs. But what you can count on is that you will see that something in 80% of the maps released for the next 1-2 months. If that something was broken then god help you because you're going to have to put up with it for at least a month. If people did things themselves though it would be even worse when they dont know what they are doing - so thats not the solution. The solution is to stop trading/posting broken content for people to use. For instance I've seen a silenced Mauser that shoots thompson sounds in two maps in the last couple weeks...
agreed  :D there is a package of about 15 bo2 guns going around and that's where everyone's getting them from!
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm back.
NascarFanatic24's Groups
agreed  :D there is a package of about 15 bo2 guns going around and that's where everyone's getting them from!
Yes, I recieved them from a friend. If they  are a issue I will remove my two bo2 weapons I have and just use shitty waw weapons. Is that what we want?lol
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups

You are still making assumptions though, and if feel some things are wrong with his map then tell him! Don't just post some abusive rant. Inv does not know that people are passing broken shit between each other... he has been mapping for a matter of hours.

It is your attitude that bothers me here.
Date Registered: 29 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
haxman123's Groups
haxman123's Contact & Social Links

Saddly your right, this type of thing takes the fun out of mapping
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Saddly your right, this type of thing takes the fun out of mapping

Right or not, he does not have to trash the OP as if it's his fault. People can remedy these situations by simply explaining these things, not acting like a complete scumbag like Deadra tend to do.

Date Registered: 19 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ALM] Developer
Signature
Bloodsport :- RELEASED -:
-WIP- Cabin Unique :- 75% -:

TheScotchGuy's Groups
TheScotchGuy's Contact & Social LinksTheScotchGuyy
bearing in mind people this is CUSTOM ZOMBIES, a game we MOD for FUN dont let the importance of that FUN slip away guys who cares if guns are broken? the work of learning still goes in to adding them even if they are broke, if people would release unbroken stuff these problems would'nt arise i get that but the fact is THIS IS ALL JUST FOR FUN. =)
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm back.
NascarFanatic24's Groups
Please guys take this kind of matter to PM or different thread, this is my first map and I would of not expected it. This is my first again, I just only put couple hours in. The purpose of the wip was to get feedback not to be bashed. Please and thanks.

I will take out the shitty weapons if you like.
The Voice in your Eyes
Date Registered: 26 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Breton boys do what Breton boys do.
Alerion's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Please guys take this kind of matter to PM or different thread, this is my first map and I would of not expected it. This is my first again, I just only put couple hours in. The purpose of the wip was to get feedback not to be bashed. Please and thanks.

I agree that this is going a bit off topic.

Keep them for now. Try to focus mainly on your map, and when it's far enough to add weapons on the wall you can search for the ones which would be fitting. And if you receive a script/prefab etc. that doesn't work as intended try to fix it with the help of some tutorials.
Your general mapping looks good so far, don't rush it and take your time and you'll surely end up with a good map.
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm back.
NascarFanatic24's Groups
I agree that this is going a bit off topic.

Keep them for now. Try to focus mainly on your map, and when it's far enough to add weapons on the wall you can search for the ones which would be fitting. And if you receive a script/prefab etc. that doesn't work as intended try to fix it with the help of some tutorials.
Your general mapping looks good so far, don't rush it and take your time and you'll surely end up with a good map.

Thanks for the feedback, I will put time into it. Working on detail now then ZK will be helping with a ee script soon.

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 12:50:27 pm
Update:

Map will feature the following:
-black ops perks
-No dogs (done)
-EE with radio (More of a discovery type ee with a story)
-Surprise room (almost done)
-Custom loadscreen
-Custom Menu music (done)
-End game music to go with ee. (almost done)
-Much more hopefully!
-Will try to add guns from various games but only a few.
-custom textures.

My goal is not to cram to much into my first map. I don't like map that do it so I will not do it.

-Unique buyable ending also, I don't think has been done before.
Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 11:50:20 pm by InvDenial
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm back.
NascarFanatic24's Groups
Will be doing some mapping for this live here in 5 minutes.

You can see it live here: www.twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm back.
NascarFanatic24's Groups
Update:

HDKenny is detailing my map since I have been staring at map for some time and thought I would let someone who has not seen it put there taste in.

Zk is away on vacation and he will be helping with the scripting of ee.

RaginCroissant room is still being worked on and I will finish that myself.

Estimated Release:

End of summer.

Loading ...