Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
OK so we're probably not gonna work on this anymore...

We'll start a new one in 2016 with BO3 Mod Tools!!! :nyan: :nyan:

Edit: I may have got carried away with the excitement of the BO3 Mod Tools announcement, we will probably still try and get this done in the 8 months or so we have with the WAW tools. :)
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 7 May 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
CraftBrewMan's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
CraftBrewMan's Contact & Social LinksCraftBrewManCraftBrewMan
Dude this map must be finished and released!!!  I donated to Oil Rig when it first came out.  Quite honestly I have played lots of maps and yours are amazing detailed, look professional and are challenging and great to play.

Please release this.
Date Registered: 5 January 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Sick Spins Tr-8r's Contact & Social LinksPoke'troll
A few BO3 guns -

Spoiler: click to open...

I REALLY WISHED YOU HAD MADE THE HVK!
Date Registered: 28 December 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Come at me whimp!
Signature
Chris
If I see one more person reskinning the B23R with the RK5 i will find him and i will erase him  :gusta:
Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 06:32:02 pm by ZE~Skullcrusher
Date Registered: 17 January 2015
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Change Counter
Signature

zombie lover / beta tester in training / perfectly loved
Edit: I may have got carried away with the excitement of the BO3 Mod Tools announcement, we will probably still try and get this done in the 8 months or so we have with the WAW tools. :)

Hahaha thank you so much Stevie! You had me worried for a bit there, but this map looks incredible. Can't believe I haven't seen this yet :o
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
If I see one more person reskinning the B23R with the RK5 i will find him and i will erase him  :gusta:

:facepalm:

Hahaha thank you so much Stevie! You had me worried for a bit there, but this map looks incredible. Can't believe I haven't seen this yet :o

Um yeh, this is not gonna be made in WAW. But me and Seth might have something else in store before BO3 tools come out have to wait and see. ;)
Date Registered: 17 January 2015
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Professional Change Counter
Um yeh, this is not gonna be made in WAW. But me and Seth might have something else in store before BO3 tools come out have to wait and see. ;)

Aww too bad. Hey, glad to hear something's coming soon :) Looking forward to it
Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 08:45:12 pm by Xperience
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

God Dammit Stevie :'(
Oh well
Date Registered: 4 March 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
pje8268's Groups
pje8268's Contact & Social Links
You should include things like
the old visitor center (including the lab)
a rideable jeep for transportation (like the origins tank. If that doesn't work, you should make it work like a zip line) downed fences with generators as electrical traps
Rescuing NPC's that help you
Have a round with flying dinosaurs (quetzalcoatlus, pteranodon, etc.)
Buyable ending with calling in an airstrike (suppose the team was sent to destroy the inhabitants as they are a threat to the rest of the world) and having to run across the map to a boat or plane in time (like linking a teleporter)
Collecting samples from different nests and taking them to a drop zone to exchange for points (say the team is also there to collect samples for Ingen)
the cutscene before the game starts should be the briefing for the mission to the island.
A sort of special grenade that works like a vial of pheromones (like the t-Rex urine mentioned in Jurassic Park 3) that calls in a dinosaur to fight the zombies, or yourself if it sees you.
A special grenade that gives you a team of trained Procompsognathus (commonly referred to as Compies) that work like the hell's retriever. They run and pick up drops, jump on and damage zombies, and come back. This could also be used as part of an Easter egg step, were you send them out of the map to grab something

Most off all, don't just make this a themed map, make this a full blown story with as many features and entertainment as possible. Make this as intricate and fun as the Leviathan map.
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
You should include things like
the old visitor center (including the lab)
a rideable jeep for transportation (like the origins tank. If that doesn't work, you should make it work like a zip line) downed fences with generators as electrical traps
Rescuing NPC's that help you
Have a round with flying dinosaurs (quetzalcoatlus, pteranodon, etc.)
Buyable ending with calling in an airstrike (suppose the team was sent to destroy the inhabitants as they are a threat to the rest of the world) and having to run across the map to a boat or plane in time (like linking a teleporter)
Collecting samples from different nests and taking them to a drop zone to exchange for points (say the team is also there to collect samples for Ingen)
the cutscene before the game starts should be the briefing for the mission to the island.
A sort of special grenade that works like a vial of pheromones (like the t-Rex urine mentioned in Jurassic Park 3) that calls in a dinosaur to fight the zombies, or yourself if it sees you.
A special grenade that gives you a team of trained Procompsognathus (commonly referred to as Compies) that work like the hell's retriever. They run and pick up drops, jump on and damage zombies, and come back. This could also be used as part of an Easter egg step, were you send them out of the map to grab something

Most off all, don't just make this a themed map, make this a full blown story with as many features and entertainment as possible. Make this as intricate and fun as the Leviathan map.

Date Registered: 4 March 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
pje8268's Groups
pje8268's Contact & Social Links

Ok. I did see something on youtube like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAArS2kwaiM

Would you happen to know where I could find that?
Date Registered: 1 October 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Cyber_Meltdown's Contact & Social LinksCyber_Wolf23Cyber_Wolf23
hey, love the map so far, I just got one question: is there gonna be dinosaur bosses or t-rex boss like in batman zombies wayne manor at the last part? if so it would be awesoooome  :rainbow:
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
hey, love the map so far, I just got one question: is there gonna be dinosaur bosses or t-rex boss like in batman zombies wayne manor at the last part? if so it would be awesoooome  :rainbow:

Sweet! Somebody actually mentioned my T-rex. I was beginning to think nobody ever got to see it.  :'(  I hope you liked it.

Whatever Stevie does whether its on here or Black Ops 3  I hope he has a T-rex. Maybe like mine or even better.  :D
True Blue Elite
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access

Sweet! Somebody actually mentioned my T-rex. I was beginning to think nobody ever got to see it.  :'(  I hope you liked it.

Whatever Stevie does whether its on here or Black Ops 3  I hope he has a T-rex. Maybe like mine or even better.  :D

Sorry to break it to you, but stevie hasn't been on here for a while, so I think this is on the ice.

Ok. I did see something on youtube like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAArS2kwaiM

Would you happen to know where I could find that?
I would like to find this map as well, but I think it's like what YAW has, exclusive maps that don't get released.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Sorry to break it to you, but stevie hasn't been on here for a while, so I think this is on the ice.
I would like to find this map as well, but I think it's like what YAW has, exclusive maps that don't get released.
in my opinion that makes their channel completely redundant

why on earth do people want to see content that they will just never be able to use

Loading ...