More
Signature
Choice is the outcome of the future.
tylerandmoroll's Contact & Social LinkstylerandmorollxTAMRx

Completion: 100% (Final Testing)

Features:
-Jogging / Sprinting zombies from Round 1
-0 points from start
-UGX MOD v1.04 (With edited Quick Revive to cost 500, 750, 1000)
-1000 Cost for Random Box
-Easter Egg Steps to unlock 3000 point pack a punch (although it'll say it costs 5000)
-Custom Trap (Credit to MakeCents)
-Auto Turrets
-M9 and AK74U Wall weapon costs lowered
-Absolute 0 time delay between zombie spawn
-Higher max zombie limit
-Longer round intermission time (to cope with the intense rounds that you'll have to go through)

A map that goes hardcore. There is open area to run and avoid, but with lots more zombies, it won't be too easy. The beginning will start off pretty simple. As there are only around 6 or 7 zombies and they aren't all sprinting. But by the time you're a few rounds in you need a strategy guide.

I'd also like to add that this is my first map, so it won't be too crazy with mods, but I will try to revamp it once UGX Mod 1.1 comes out. This is also the reason why the difficulty is so vamped up. As my first map, it is quite open. And with testing it is definitely possible to survive in solo and with how much more intense it is, in my opinion actually makes the map more fun. I recommend playing this more than once to at least get a feel for it. 

The last thing I'd like to add is that this map is based off of an idea I had when I was in middle school. So, this is why the layout is not so great but I wanted to actually have my idea come to life. Future maps should have a more thought out layout and hopefully some more mods to make it more fun.
Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 02:37:35 am by tylerandmoroll
broken avatar :(
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
No start points and sprinting zombies from the start - my 2 favourite things in custom maps...
Date Registered: 30 November 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Kind of a wide starting area, wanted a challenge
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
(Image removed from quote.)

Completion: 80%

Features:
-Jogging / Sprinting zombies from Round 1
-0 points from start
-UGX MOD v1.04 (With edited Quick Revive to cost 500 for all 3 uses)
-1000 Cost for Random Box
-Easter Egg Steps to unlock 3000 point pack a punch (although it'll say it costs 5000)
-Custom Trap (Credit to MakeCents)
-Auto Turrets

A map that can at times be difficult, but for the most part will get easier as you go. Unless you get pretty unlucky.

I'd also like to add that this is my first map, so it won't be too crazy with mods, but I will try to revamp it once UGX Mod 1.1 comes out.

The last thing I'd like to add is that this map is based off of an idea I had when I was in middle school. So, the layout will not be great, but I wanted to actually have my idea come to life. Future maps should have a more thought out layout and hopefully some more mods to make it more fun.
If this is 80% completed can you post some more pics other than that one low-res image with text on it?
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
If this is 80% completed can you post some more pics other than that one low-res image with text on it?

Oh of course, I'm currently not home at the moment, but once I get back I'll post some high res images.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
To be honest, I prefer having Quick Revive double in price each time you buy it, makes it a lot more difficult and makes you have to strive to not go down especially in the early rounds. Getting 500 points to buy Quick Revive back is so easy.

and yes, it is a rule that you need at LEAST 1 in game pic or a video showcasing the map. Not just a poster with words and a date on it.
Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 05:43:50 pm by thezombiekilla6
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Fair enough. For where I am at the moment it was the only image I could come by, and I'll be sure to update it within the next few hours. I made the quick revive cheap because of how others might see the overall difficulty from the more expensive box, runner zombies from start, etc.. But if you'd think the doubled price quick revive would fit better I could easily change that back, or instead make it go up only slightly. Like 500, 750, 1000.
Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 05:56:35 pm by tylerandmoroll
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Fair enough. For where I am at the moment it was the only image I could come by, and I'll be sure to update it within the next few hours. I made the quick revive cheap because of how others might see the overall difficulty from the more expensive box, runner zombies from start, etc.. But if you'd think the doubled price quick revive would fit better I could easily change that back, or instead make it go up only slightly. Like 500, 750, 1000.

Nah, its your map, feel free to do as you please. Just was explaining my thoughts on the Quick Revive, will still play the map regardless :P
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Nah, its your map, feel free to do as you please. Just was explaining my thoughts on the Quick Revive, will still play the map regardless :P

Thanks! I like the idea of increasing the cost but only by 250 points.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links

This is one thing i do not like, and thought it was bug on some maps, i needed to buy it once and i couldnt afford it at 3000 points, i think it should stay as it is seeing as you only get 3 chances, if the price was going to be double each time, it'd be interesting to never disable QR, but the price keep on doubling to a point where you may not be able to afford it.
Date Registered: 21 February 2014
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
ShotgunRagtime's Contact & Social LinksShotgunRagtime
No start points and sprinting zombies from the start - my 2 favourite things in custom maps...
This is one thing i do not like, and thought it was bug on some maps, i needed to buy it once and i couldnt afford it at 3000 points, i think it should stay as it is seeing as you only get 3 chances, if the price was going to be double each time, it'd be interesting to never disable QR, but the price keep on doubling to a point where you may not be able to afford it.
For fuck's sake alex, some people like to make their maps actually difficult. If you want an ez-pz zombies experience then there's always the stock 3arc maps. Let the man make his map as challenging as he wants, and don't play it if it's too difficult for you.
Date Registered: 17 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
- It was a clear black night, a clear white moon -
Signature
<3

AnimalLover

Aranda
Aldenrade
Christmas

<3

animallover's Groups
Honestly i like how this is going for a first map! Cant wait to give it a go on release! Much better than my first map  :(

But seriously its your map do what you want.. Take advice but always go with what you think is best and what makes you happy.. If people don't like it then they dont have to play it. ! :)

Keep up the good work

<3
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 7 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Question, why not wait til UGX-Mods V1.1 is released before realeasing this map? (it's almost done BTW)
Date Registered: 17 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
- It was a clear black night, a clear white moon -
animallover's Groups
Question, why not wait til UGX-Mods V1.1 is released before realeasing this map? (it's almost done BTW)

I'm praying to god we get it near Christmas! only thing i put on my Christmas list  ::)
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More

Well, I had started working on this before Requiem was announced. I remember being extremely excited back in 2013 for "The new UGX Mod v1.1!" and since I wasn't developing then, I was excited to see maps that used it but, as it was much more time consuming, as the months went on, I didn't really expect to see it anytime soon. But of course, as I'm halfway through mapping, Requiem for public was announced along with someone asking "Does this mean UGX 1.1 is close for release?" and Treminaor responding "yup" Soooo, I figured, why not create one of those last 1.0.4 maps and if need be, I'll revamp it (which I most likely will do) and of course, I'd want my really awesome maps running a really awesome mod. So I'd wait, but because I'm so close and really don't know of the 1.1 release, figured why not Halloween.

I'm praying to god we get it near Christmas! only thing i put on my Christmas list  ::)

And oh man am I too xD this is so long waited I'm super excited to see it. I do wish they included Electric Cherry and I know they think it's OP, but I would've enjoyed the option of it.
Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 12:58:10 am by tylerandmoroll

Loading ...