My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Letting Zombies eat my brains since 82
Signature
Zombiejelly's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Zombiejelly's Contact & Social LinksZombiejelly115Zombiejelly115@BradtimmsZombiejelly
only bug I have found is the ads on the mp7 is way too much, other than that I really enjoyed the time I spent testing this map. I cant wait for the release so I can see the other areas that were blocked off

Bugs that were already reported I did not include
Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 10:07:32 am by Zombiejelly
broken avatar :(
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Just played with Saje and Delta. Here's what we found:
  • Last stand does not give you a gun and sometimes allows you to continue using the gun you were downed with, even if it was a rifle.
  • Five-Sven reload is set to the reload_empty anim (and reload_empty is set to reload) and the anim plays too slow. ADS is not aligned properly.
  • MP7 ADS Zoom is too high.
  • Buildables table is confusing to use - it appears you are using multiple triggers... one per part? So I have to stand in a certain part to drop a certain part.
  • The "back panel" part from the starting area has no HUD element and appears to be useless.
  • Found multiple zombie windows that were missing player clips - was able to get out of the map.
  • Hintstrings are bugged, everything still said it needed power after power was turned on.
  • There are several areas on the map that are clipped off despite clearly looking like you could walk there - ex. the side area by the power switch, multiple spots in the jugg area.
  • The zones don't seem to be set up well - if I ran into another area it would sometimes take over a minute for me to start seeing zombies and they would be spawning really far away. In Co-Op this makes for really boring gameplay because one player gets all the zombies.

Personal opinion:
  • Map layout seems haphazard - it doesn't feel like these areas transition very well into each other and the use of weird purple/green colors everywhere further confuses me on what the art style of this map is supposed to be.
  • Some areas are way too confined... too easy to get zombie-sandwiched or block players on purpose in Co-Op.
  • Detail on the map was good but as I said before it doesn't really feel right. NDTW felt much more natural and detailed.

I apologize if this feedback seems critical or insensitive but the reason I am being that way is because I believe you are one of the top mappers on the forum and therefore I hold your maps to a higher standard than most. Thank you for letting us play the beta :)
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
ohh i forgot  to say  something!
please set the fire dely of the MK2 to 0.75 :)
or it shoots slower than my grandma walks  :lol:
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
dadadodo's Groups
dadadodo's Contact & Social Links
maybe black ops 2 perks like who is who, electric cherry and vulcar-aid
m
Date Registered: 4 October 2012
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Detailer
Signature
Nacht_DTW_1.1- COMPLETE
Hobo_Ville-COMPLETE
Hobo1.1-Might never happen.
Necro_City-not in my hands anymore.
Ghost_Swamp:75%
Weezy428's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Weezy428's Contact & Social Linksweezy428zombieweezy428Weezy428
Just played with Saje and Delta. Here's what we found:
  • Last stand does not give you a gun and sometimes allows you to continue using the gun you were downed with, even if it was a rifle.
  • Five-Sven reload is set to the reload_empty anim (and reload_empty is set to reload) and the anim plays too slow. ADS is not aligned properly.
  • MP7 ADS Zoom is too high.
  • Buildables table is confusing to use - it appears you are using multiple triggers... one per part? So I have to stand in a certain part to drop a certain part.
  • The "back panel" part from the starting area has no HUD element and appears to be useless.
  • Found multiple zombie windows that were missing player clips - was able to get out of the map.
  • Hintstrings are bugged, everything still said it needed power after power was turned on.
  • There are several areas on the map that are clipped off despite clearly looking like you could walk there - ex. the side area by the power switch, multiple spots in the jugg area.
  • The zones don't seem to be set up well - if I ran into another area it would sometimes take over a minute for me to start seeing zombies and they would be spawning really far away. In Co-Op this makes for really boring gameplay because one player gets all the zombies.

Personal opinion:
  • Map layout seems haphazard - it doesn't feel like these areas transition very well into each other and the use of weird purple/green colors everywhere further confuses me on what the art style of this map is supposed to be.
  • Some areas are way too confined... too easy to get zombie-sandwiched or block players on purpose in Co-Op.
  • Detail on the map was good but as I said before it doesn't really feel right. NDTW felt much more natural and detailed.

I apologize if this feedback seems critical or insensitive but the reason I am being that way is because I believe you are one of the top mappers on the forum and therefore I hold your maps to a higher standard than most. Thank you for letting us play the beta :)

wow, thanks for the feedback. Im currently fixing a lot of things ATM.

FIXES SO FAR:
1.RGM2 has no splash dmg anymore and fires faster.
2.five-seven has  8/25 bullets in the beginning and reloads faster and is slightly stronger.(also fixed reload anims)
3.S12 now has more dmg and fixed the bolt not moving, I had idle anim in the fire slot.
4.Many areas will be revamped so the have some more room to move around other players as well as zombies. Also fences have been added to areas player thought were accessible.
5.power buildable was made by ZK and yes it has 3 triggers. Trying to make them 1 trigger.(hope to fix)
6.fixed zombie windows so players cannot jump through them to outside the map.
7.PDW now fires properly (not too fast)

WORKING ON FIXING:
1.Hintstring problem with power.
2. gliched out zombies in certain areas.
3.Gun crates with chalks on the lid.
4.MP7 ads and reflex anims.
5.Might fix lights cause it's too colorful but most lights you see with strange colors might be the switches for doors. Cause they all have a light added to them to glow that color. (should the Crates color change to another color instead of purple??)
6.HUD's for buildable ending (That's the back panel you grabbed at the beginning Treminaor)
7. some other things too.

maybe black ops 2 perks like who is who, electric cherry and vulcar-aid
m
Tried adding the new BO2 perks but my map wont work with them. (Which is why revive is all fucked up)

I will keep updating the fixes as I go. If you still find more please let me know so I can make this map the best it can be. Thanks :)

Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 11:50:47 pm by Weezy428
Date Registered: 1 April 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
R34P312's Groups
I cant wait for the release so I can see the other areas that were blocked off

Nothings blocked off to my knowledge, I know of a few things removed for beta but you can access the entire map if you survive it lol

has anyone got the power on?
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
InFInIX's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
InFInIX's Contact & Social Links
has anyone got the power on?
yes i.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
R34P312's Groups
yes i.
What do you think of the parts locations?
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
R34P312's Groups
Me and Grief_or_die made it to rd 34 on the beta so far.

We haven't heard much feedback on pap weapons and higher rd runs!!!

Whats the highest round you've made it to?

I put my video up in the youtube section of the site. : http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2857.new#new
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Great map so far Weezy, a few things left to fix - clipping windows, Mark 2 gives splash damage and has wrong firing sound, detail is outstanding, and map runs smoother than Walder so thats a good plus for me, looking forward to final release
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Detailer
Weezy428's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Great map so far Weezy, a few things left to fix - clipping windows, Mark 2 gives splash damage and has wrong firing sound, detail is outstanding, and map runs smoother than Walder so thats a good plus for me, looking forward to final release

Thanks, i have fixed a lot of things. Here are some new pics of revamped zones and a list of fixes. Almost done.

FIXES as of 6/15/14:
1. All above fixes in last post of fixes.
2.MP7 is fixed (ADS is now where it should be)
3.Last stand is now Fifty Seven Classic (pap'd full auto five seven)
4. Added Vulture aid works perfect and helps a lot :)
5. Added electric cherry (still working on fx not working)
6. Fixed clip problems in many areas
7. Shoot-able door doesn't cause runtime error anymore
8.All gun sounds work now
9.Kap-40_upgraded now has red dot in right spot with ADS
10.MPL_upgraded now has red dot in right spot
11.When a weapon is dropped it shows correct weapon in hud.
12.Perks all now have jingles working.
12.Buy able power hud now doesnt over lap perk hud.
13. water in certain spots were gliches out in co-op
 fixing more too!

STILL WORKING ON:

1.Certain hint strings still messed up. (pap,jugg,speed cola, buildqable ending trigger)
2.electric cherry fx's
3.Huds for buyable ending
4.maybe others I cant think of atm.

PICs OF SOME REVAMPED ZONES:

Spoiler: click to open...

Keep them problems coming so i can fix them B4 final release :)
Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 10:27:13 pm by Weezy428
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
I was able to clip through a few models when near the fire put underground. Also there is a crate with a blend texture that you can see through.

I can't post a screenshot to show you cuz steam isn't working right. sorry m8.
Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 10:29:06 pm by daedra descent
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Detailer
Weezy428's Groups
I was able to clip through a few models when near the fire put underground. Also there is a crate with a blend texture that you can see through.

I can't post a screenshot to show you cuz steam isn't working right.

Those Zombie crates are fixed too :D
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Make sure you test vulture aid in coop if it's bams.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Zombie Detailer
Weezy428's Groups
Make sure you test vulture aid in coop if it's bams.

Right on I will test asap. Thanks :)

Loading ...